[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

1 hour ago, shinystar1985 said:

Also it’s tvn so there’s more leniency on how steamy a kiss/bed scene can be. :lol: The two have been doing sleepovers since yesterday so go on don’t be shy. I know JYB have done a full make out sesh leading up to a bed scene so something like that works lol. Hoping we get a kiss scene in episode 15. It’s possible since we got their first hug at the end of episode 10 and then one in episode 11. Please do not wait until the end to confess their feelings. I know romance is a sub-plot only but I don’t see how it’s not possible for them to continue working together as a couple. Please let them have the remaining episodes to explore their love. :wub:

Also wwwsk haha aired on TVN haha, hopefully all this wishful thinking manifests. Weirdly  I always ship couples in shows where there's a romance subplot rather than a pure romance show, wwwsk is an example despite the hot scenes I find vinc/cha young's chemistry more explosive even with the limited skinship. But I still want their explosive chemistry to be milked to the fullest, for that just one hot scene should be a must. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Y'all if we get a bed scene (not holding my breath for it though), I would legit pass the freak out and then melt into a puddle of goo. lmao.

The fandom would combust if they gave us a bed scene (yes pls!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr said:

Guys, I think Vincenzo actually has the guillotine file. Upon rewatching episode 13, the scene where he remembers dropping the gold bar containing the usb, when the bar hits the floor and the lid comes off there’s nothing in the gold bar. You can’t see it pop out of the gold bar or see it on the floor from above. I replayed it several times and the guillotine usb isn’t seen at all, only the lid comes off and drops and the usb(which we should be able to see because of it’s colour) can’t be seen at all. Maybe he is keeping it and going through to see what he can use it for??

Even if the guillotine file is still in the chamber, that means either Vincenzo or Mr Cho has to be the first to enter the basement again when they open it to get the file and gold.  It seems we will see the gallery director in the next episode 

Good spot! If he has the file (or can get to it first) then he has the ultimate bargaining chip.

Appreciation post for Hong Cha Young/Jeon Yeo Been's incredible mane of glory.  She has the most beautiful hair :love:  From this hypnotic gif you can see how long her hair has grown since the start of Vincenzo:dizzy:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Appreciation post for Hong Cha Young/Jeon Yeo Been's incredible mane of glory.  She has the most beautiful hair :love:  From this hypnotic gif you can see how long her hair has grown since the start of Vincenzo:dizzy:

Her hair is so beautiful. Coupled with her gorgeous face, I’m always in awe. :o 

Anybody watching JYB’s movie on Netflix today?? Let’s all watch and support our Yeo Been!

Btw do you guys notice how naturally touchy SJK and JYB are off-cam? Some fans with sharp eyes caught them having plenty unscripted skinship.

- After Vincenzo put on a show in front of the tenants saying there’s no need to trust a dirty mafia like him and the trio leave and are snuck up by the piano girl, you can see SJK’s hand land on JYB’s back naturally.  
- After Vincenzo take Cha Young outfit shopping for their little skit, we get a long shot of them in the jewelry shop. JYB can be seen hugging SJK’s arm. Note this is before they are required to play couple. Also we can see she’s in her platform shoes and not her heels so it was probably them rehearsing. ^_^
- When they go to the karaoke bar, they grab each other’s hand and do a twirl. This looks like an ad lib because JYB can be seen breaking out of character. Also they’ve done this in the bts so I assume they do this frequently.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Her hair is so beautiful. Coupled with her gorgeous face, I’m always in awe. :o 

Anybody watching JYB’s movie on Netflix today?? Let’s all watch and support our Yeo Been!

I can't watch but I hope lots of people do. It looks like thrilling film and JYB is getting really great reviews for her performance:yay:

Btw do you guys notice how naturally touchy SJK and JYB are off-cam? Some fans with sharp eyes caught them having plenty unscripted skinship.

- After Vincenzo put on a show in front of the tenants saying there’s no need to trust a dirty mafia like him and the trio leave and are snuck up by the piano girl, you can see SJK’s hand land on JYB’s back naturally.  
- After Vincenzo take Cha Young outfit shopping for their little skit, we get a long shot of them in the jewelry shop. JYB can be seen hugging SJK’s arm. Note this is before they are required to play couple. Also we can see she’s in her platform shoes and not her heels so it was probably them rehearsing. ^_^
- When they go to the karaoke bar, they grab each other’s hand and do a twirl. This looks like an ad lib because JYB can be seen breaking out of character. Also they’ve done this in the bts so I assume they do this frequently.

They seem to be very comfortable with each other which really helps with their amazing onscreen chemistry.  The dancing in the club was totally SJK/JYB having fun together rather than VC/HCY! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Can someone enlightened me what bed scene that jyb did? What movie?

I guess since SJK has chaotic friend, LKS so its understandable that he too can be so comfortable with JYB which we know is chaotic too :joy: bestie :heart:

• Like 2

Vincenzo: Episode 14

by quirkycase

Vincenzo14-01515.jpg

After publicly humiliating the chairman, it’s time for the next phase of the plan to destroy Babel. Jipuragi goes after the chairman’s paper company for evidence of illegal financial activity in the hopes of finding some charges that will stick. With the help of several eager tenants, our team does what they do best and employs some creative subterfuge to get their hands on the evidence the chairman has buried.

EPISODE 14

After the initial shock, security rushes onto the stage and whisks Joon-woo away. Prosecutor Jung meets them in the hall with a warrant for Joon-woo’s arrest. Myung-hee berates Prosecutor Jung, claiming he has no concrete evidence, and insists on going to the station with Joon-woo. Han-seo’s yells for everyone to stop taking photos is undercut by the smile he can’t hide.

As they all sit around a table at the prosecution, Cha-young argues the pig’s blood was merely a prank on her former intern. Myung-hee and the others call the video fake, but it doesn’t matter. Prosecutor Jung whips out a hard drive from the Vision Team full of evidence. Not only that, but Vincenzo and Cha-young have a recorded confession from the drunk driver saying he was paid by Wusang (Cha-young’s spy ex-colleague, to be precise) to run over the union leader.

When Prosecutor Jung announces they’re all charged with aiding and abetting murder, Myung-hee pins it all on Attorney Seo (the spy). Joon-woo focuses on Vincenzo, finding it ridiculous that Vincenzo the mafioso is now playing the hero. Vincenzo counters that he’s trash who cleans up other trash with a worse stench.

Vincenzo and Cha-young leave, happy with the results of their “smoke bomb.” Their main goal for the raid was to obtain evidence about Joon-woo’s paper company, the second charge Prosecutor Jung hopes to bring against Babel. Knowing the anti-union charge won’t have much impact, they’re primarily trying to make Babel fully recognize the union.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/04/vincenzo-episode-14/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, nurlayla said:
  Hide contents

Can someone enlightened me what bed scene that jyb did? What movie?

I guess since SJK has chaotic friend, LKS so its understandable that he too can be so comfortable with JYB which we know is chaotic too :joy: bestie :heart:

She seems like a fun person but I don't think JYB herself is chaotic. She just really absorbs her characters when she is playing them. 

In answer to your question, she has a passionate make out scene and they end up in bed in Be Melodramatic but it isn't really a bed scene IMO. I have posted the video of the scene below.

WARNING: there is a huge and emotional SPOILER in this scene just in case you plan to watch this drama later. The drama is highly recommended. 

Spoiler

• Like 4

Spoiler

Maybe not as chaotic as LKS but she looks carefree and easygoing person based on bts. Nevertheless, they're having so much fun at the shooting set which is good!

Thanks @raziela owh that scene. 

Any clip for tomorrow ep? We still get the show aired right? :partyblob:

• Like 3

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, And 2PM’s Taecyeon Film “Vincenzo” In High Spirits

e6f764f481114a598c15da2a512ae652.jpeg?s=

Apr 9, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s “Vincenzo” shared a new behind-the-scenes look!

First off, Yoon Kyung Ho appears for his special appearance and brightens up the atmosphere with hilarious lines that aren’t even part of the script. After filming, someone asks Yoon Kyung Ho, “You wonder why you even came here, huh?” Laughing, the actor admits, “Yeah. Filming is really fun, but I don’t think I have the guts to watch the broadcast.”

Next, the clip shares a glimpse of 2PM’s Taecyeon being soaked with pig blood. During filming, his expression is dark and fierce, but once the camera turns off, he pouts unhappily and pretends to cry. He motions for the crew member filming the making-of video to come closer. Then he complains, “Honestly, what did I do so wrong? I failed to make drugs. All I did was kill a prosecutor. Don’t you think you’re taking this too far?”

Then after a second take with Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin cheering from the opposite side, Taecyeon states, “Do you think I’m the only villain here? They’re villains too! They say you punish evil with evil, but why isn’t anyone punishing them?” The screen changes to Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin who are dancing with blank expressions, and the caption reads, “Because we’re nice villains.”

vincenzo-11.jpg

Then Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin pair up for an eating scene. Song Joong Ki asks if they can really eat the food, and the director enthusiastically gives him permission. However, Song Joong Ki drops his food, and he starts to feel awkward about continuously eating on screen. He breaks into a smile, and the director laughs as she asks, “Why are you smiling? Even you think this is ridiculous, don’t you?” He makes an excuse, saying, “I need to eat the pajeon (Korean pancake) in order to get into the scene.”

Then the two team up with Lee Hye Jung who made a special appearance as a gallery director. Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin practice how they’re going to go in for the kiss scene that is prompted by Lee Hye Jung’s character. Jeon Yeo Bin cups Song Joong Ki’s face and leans in. Song Joong Ki asks the director what to do and jokingly bends his knee and lifts up his foot, making his co-star back away while laughing. While the two rehearse, Lee Hye Jung can’t help but squeal at the side, and Jeon Yeo Bin laughs in embarrassment.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1463328wpp/watch-song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-and-2pms-taecyeon-film-vincenzo-in-high-spirits

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

It’s still so weird to me that I’m finding SJK to be alluring and smexy. Prior to Vincenzo, I never really got the hype about him- technically, he’s not bad-looking, he seems like a decent human being, and has been in some recognizable dramas, but I always presumed that most people liked him cuz of his pretty face. Not that that’s a bad thing, but the actors that I usually gravitated towards have a certain peculiar and unique charm to them, even if they may not be considered as traditionally handsome (think Ryu Junyeol and Shin Hakyun.) But oh DAMN do I get it now. I am fully on board the SJK bandwagon. More than anything else, it’s the way he is able to convey so much through his eyes, even in a single scene. And ...his pretty face and broad shoulders and smolder and the fact that he is paired with the inimitable JYB YES I AM A BELIEVER

on that note, let the countdown to Saturday begin!Donald Glover Waiting GIF

Edited by hankukin
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, hankukin said:

It’s still so weird to me that I’m finding SJK to be alluring and smexy. Prior to Vincenzo, I never really got the hype about him- technically, he’s not bad-looking, he seems like a decent human being, and has been in some recognizable dramas, but I always presumed that most people liked him cuz of his pretty face. Not that that’s a bad thing, but the actors that I usually gravitated towards have a certain peculiar and unique charm to them, even if they may not be considered as traditionally handsome (think Ryu Junyeol and Shin Hakyun.) But oh DAMN do I get it now. 

Me too...  I never really follow him as an actor, I watch a few of his drama then droped it after a few eps. I always thought he was a bit overhyped (please don't come at me), but now I see his charms as Vincenzo.

I couldn't imagine any other actor to play Vincenzo than him. He made Vincenzo smoldering sexy, dark, calculative, brutal, cunning yet vulnarable and human. As you point out, I love the way he acts with his eyes, and his line delivery with that smexy voice.. man!

P.s I looooove Ryu Jun Yeol, he is just...

Hungry Food GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, hankukin said:

It’s still so weird to me that I’m finding SJK to be alluring and smexy. Prior to Vincenzo, I never really got the hype about him- technically, he’s not bad-looking, he seems like a decent human being, and has been in some recognizable dramas, but I always presumed that most people liked him cuz of his pretty face. Not that that’s a bad thing, but the actors that I usually gravitated towards have a certain peculiar and unique charm to them, even if they may not be considered as traditionally handsome (think Ryu Junyeol and Shin Hakyun.) But oh DAMN do I get it now. I am fully on board the SJK bandwagon. More than anything else, it’s the way he is able to convey so much through his eyes, even in a single scene. And ...his pretty face and broad shoulders and smolder and the fact that he is paired with the inimitable JYB YES I AM A BELIEVER

on that note, let the countdown to Saturday begin!Donald Glover Waiting GIF

No you're not alone. Prior to Vincenzo, I have never found SJK that attractive (pretty boy, yes) or paid ANY attention to him from his debut to his peak aka DOTS (it was also partly because DOTS was blehh + cheesy af and he was married to SHK then and well, i am not a fan of songsong or the show).

Arthdal made me acknowledge his versatility and ability as an actor but that's about it. Oh, and it was the first drama of SJK that I watched properly.

I mentioned this before, I am not sure if it's because of his role as Vincenzo or because he went through a lot in his personal life (and thus has a "darker" aura ever since), but I do find him very attractive right now, as the titular character and irl! Could be the styling, could be the role, could be his personal life struggles that molded him into the 2021 him now or everything. Either way, I am onboard the 2021 SJK ship LOL.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, chuu18 said:

New filming crumbs! Gosh, is it just me, or is there just something so sexy about Vincenzo holding Cha young’s hand?? Maybe it’s just SJK himself hahaha

Are they holding hands? I can’t really tell lol. JYB is still in her sandals so doesn’t appear to be filming yet. I’m happy to see SJK’s hair combed back again! He’s hot no matter what but the hair combed back is on another level. 

1 hour ago, hankukin said:

I’m glad you’ve come around. At face value, many may think he’s just a pretty face. But in fact he’s such a talented actor. The way he’s able to convey subtle nuances with his eyes and deliver his dialogue with so much meaning. His range is very broad. In Vincenzo alone we’ve seen him play serious, comedic, action, charming and more. Just an all around talented guy. I also like that he challenges himself in his projects and didn’t stick to just the knight and shining armor type roles even though Yoo Shi Jin in DOTS was what ultimately made him shoot to stardom. I may be biased but he’s the best among actors in his tier. He’s also humble and respectful and someone who loves his family. Believe me, he has earned his fandom. :) 

• Like 5

Are they holding hands? I can’t really tell lol. JYB is still in her sandals so doesn’t appear to be filming yet. I’m happy to see SJK’s hair combed back again! He’s hot no matter what but the hair combed back is on another level. 

I’m glad you’ve come around. At face value, many may think he’s just a pretty face. But in fact he’s such a talented actor. The way he’s able to convey subtle nuances with his eyes and deliver his dialogue with so much meaning. His range is very broad. In Vincenzo alone we’ve seen him play serious, comedic, action, charming and more. Just an all around talented guy. I also like that he challenges himself in his projects and didn’t stick to just the knight and shining armor type roles even though Yoo Shi Jin in DOTS was what ultimately made him shoot to stardom. I may be biased but he’s the best among actors in his tier. He’s also humble and respectful and someone who loves his family. Believe me, he has earned his fandom. :) 

Oh yes, his hair all gelled up is next level charming! The recent episodes with the fringe was a step down. TBH, he still looked good, but not as good as all his hair combed backed.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, hankukin said:

No, it's not just you. I first found out about him during the DOTS craze and was never into his hype. I understood why people liked him, but found him way too boyish, both in terms of looks and demeanor.

I also associated him with his DOTS character, who I found super boyish and utterly cringeEvery time I tried to watch DOTS I would roll my eyes and cringe. He was written to be this lovesick, perfect male character simping over the female lead, all sugar and butterflies with no other dimension or depth than to be "swoon-worthy".

Forgot about him until I checked out Vincenzo and was blown away. I'm pleasantly surprised that he has some serious acting chops to go along with that pretty face. He has more gravitas now and I'm all aboard the bandwagon too.

4 hours ago, chuu18 said:

Oh yes, his hair all gelled up is next level charming! The recent episodes with the fringe was a step down. TBH, he still looked good, but not as good as all his hair combed backed.

This. He looked best in episode 10, with that combed back hair and all-black outfit.

• Like 4

I am a fan of SJK since SK Scandal. He did not have any loveline in that drama but he had a bromance with Yoo Ah In. They have amazing chemistry.

For new fans of him, check out on Nice Guy / Innocent Man. 
He was amazing in that.

(Did not like DOTS. I think it was too over hyped but still managed to finish it due to my love for SJK)

Still kinda bummed we do not have VC episodes to watch this weekend.

• Like 3
  • Love 1