[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

Not ashamed to say that I replayed the kiss scene countless times, took me a while to finish the episode  haha, I hope there's a steamy bed scene next (gosh I'm such a pervert lol),thankfully there's still a few episodes left, enough time to squeeze in sexy time. Also this EP gave me matt/elektra vibes (the last fictional couple I was obsessed with). 

Sometimes I have a tendency to skip scenes in shows with some irrelevant side character, but here I find myself appreciating all the characters. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

19 minutes ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

Not ashamed to say that I replayed the kiss scene countless times, took me a while to finish the episode  haha, I hope there's a steamy bed scene next (gosh I'm such a pervert lol),thankfully there's still a few episodes left, enough time to squeeze in sexy time. Also this EP gave me matt/elektra vibes (the last fictional couple I was obsessed with). 

Sometimes I have a tendency to skip scenes in shows with some irrelevant side character, but here I find myself appreciating all the characters. 

JYB had a bed scene in one of her dramas (I saw a clip on YT).

SJK had a make out sesh scene in Penny Pinchers. 

So yeah I'm in for the bed scene :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

17 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

BTS is here

I swear the art gallery director is their shipper, I love how she squeal when YB grab SJK face to practice.. lol

Thanks for the videos! OMG! We get a special Mr Nam video promotional video with some of the tenants too. This is so funny!:lol:

Some translations from this twitter account:lol::lol::lol:

Temple CF:lol:
Spoiler

14 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

Guys watching the preview again, 

I don't know if I could bare to watch ep. 15 or 16 (when and if) they kill off VC's mom. I don't think he will get to say a lot of things that need to be said to her, hence the purpose of the letter.

I think at the end, CY will give VC the letter, and in the letter she knows VC is her son that she left in the orpanage years ago and she ask for his forgiveness from being an incompetent mother (in her eyes), and how proud she is that he grew up well. Or the letter could say that he reminds her of his son. Either way, it will be super painful for VC.

About the gold, I don't think its fair for VC to keep fooling the tenants, I mean they help him through some schemes and put their trust in VC, will they turn against him when they found out that VC have been deceiving them? On the other hand, they need to open the safe as soon as posibble to retrieve the Guilotine File, so I dunno how the gold thing will unfold.

I don't trust the previews!<_< I refuse to believe they will be cruel enough to actually kill off Vincenzo's mother after everything she has suffered through in her life but I do think she will be in danger.  I hope mother and son will finally reconcile.

I do feel a bit bad now they have had a change of heart and are being honest with Vincenzo but I still don't think they are entitled to the gold just because they live in the building:P  He has done enough for them already and is willing to pay for them to move if he does have to demolish building.  That is more than generous. Tbh, I am beginning to think nobody will get the gold in the end.

• Like 7

The art gallery director is ALL OF US reacting to them and the biggest hypewoman I've seen.

Re: tenants being greedy and entitled to the gold, puh-lease. if I had a chance at $1.5B USD, I don't give a flying f who it belongs to, I'm going to go after that money, and I'm pretty sure everyone here would as well.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, mystic62 said:

Poor Taec Yeon

Yeah, he has to be covered in "blood". Haha! It's good that the actor who made a cameo suggested to sing as he jumps while waiting for what the other casts had to do. I guess if he just waited there without doing anything, there might be some dead air. Haha.

7 hours ago, itsmeash said:

The only thing that could ever ruin this drama for me is a bad ending. If the ending is good, it'll for sure be a 10/10 from me.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not really a fan of open ending. I'd rather see a specific ending that would have me thinking of such theories. Haha. I prefer having either a happy or a sad ending since there's what you call "ending". Haha. Hopefully, Vincenzo won't disappoint us in the end. 

4 hours ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

I bet you're not the only one who replayed that scene. Who knows when we'll get another scene like that? Haha! In my opinion, the supporting characters are all interesting except for the fact that they demand to have a some share of gold. Requesting is good, but I think demanding is too much. After all, none of them owns it. 

4 hours ago, fiona628 said:

JYB had a bed scene in one of her dramas (I saw a clip on YT).

SJK had a make out sesh scene in Penny Pinchers. 

So yeah I'm in for the bed scene :) 

Oh no, SJK's "wild" scene in Penny Pinchers isn't really that wild, I think. The acting there was not convincing, maybe. Haha. I think even in bed scene (in case there will be!), CY will have to initiate it. Haha. But I'm not sure, we don't know yet how an Italian mafia gets "angry". Haha!

3 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks for the videos! OMG! We get a special Mr Nam video promotional video with some of the tenants too. This is so funny!:lol:

Some translations from this twitter account:lol::lol::lol:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't trust the previews!<_< I refuse to believe they will be cruel enough to actually kill off Vincenzo's mother after everything she has suffered through in her life but I do think she will be in danger.  I hope mother and son will finally reconcile.

I do feel a bit bad now they have had a change of heart and are being honest with Vincenzo but I still don't think they are entitled to the gold just because they live in the building:P  He has done enough for them already and is willing to pay for them to move if he does have to demolish building.  That is more than generous. Tbh, I am beginning to think nobody will get the gold in the end.

Thanks for those hilarious clips. Haha! Yes, after watching Episode 14, one of the things I've learned is never to trust the previews. Haha. I do wish that there'll still be time for Vincenzo and his mother to patch things up and make up for what they've lost and wasted. And yes, I agree. it's good that finally, they have decided to trust Vincenzo now although the latter isn't much truthful to them either. But then again, the gold is not theirs (not even Vincenzo's) so perhaps those gold will really just be donated to the government or probably some charity or they can even use the money to demolish and make another building where all of them can live in peace and harmony. Haha.

2 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

The art gallery director is ALL OF US reacting to them and the biggest hypewoman I've seen.

Re: tenants being greedy and entitled to the gold, puh-lease. if I had a chance at $1.5B USD, I don't give a flying f who it belongs to, I'm going to go after that money, and I'm pretty sure everyone here would as well.

Haha! She's really so hyper! Glad she made a cameo. Haha! Her character in the drama wasn't hateful at all. It was funny. 

About the tenants, I think most/some might agree; but not really everyone. Haha. Who doesn't want money, right? Money for sure is a necessity, but I guess there will be a big difference if we know who owns it and what's the purpose of having it. I can't wait for the tenants to have their eyes and jaws drop when they see the amount of gold in the basement. Haha!

26 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Ahh, thanks so much @suzy0604 for sharing the BTS video's!:)

Thank you! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news, but the production team announced that episodes 17 and 18 won’t be airing next weekend, but the following weekend to “ensure that the remaining episodes deliver in terms of quality,” but that’s probably fancy speak for production being strapped for time. In lieu of the regularly scheduled

programming, we’ll be getting a Vincenzo special (the article doesn’t specify what it’s about) and a rerun of another show.

makes sense since they’re still filming as we speak, but it doesn’t soften the blow :( what to do without a weekend of new Vincenzo content T__T

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003106350?lfrom=twitter

Edited by hankukin
  • Sad 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNWnViAHFWu/?igshid=cz1ouvfpn5qv

looks like Vincenzo will skip a weekend of airing. :tears: as if waiting one week isn’t long enough, we have to wait two weeks. at least we will get episodes 15 and 16 as planned though. I guess they’re very behind on filming. it’s good for the actors and staffs alike not to rush though so even if it’ll be hard, I understand. 

• Sad 7

5 minutes ago, hankukin said:

I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news, but the production team announced that episodes 17 and 18 won’t be airing next weekend, but the following weekend to “ensure that the the remaining episodes deliver in terms of quality,” but that’s probably fancy speak for production being strapped for time. In lieu of the regularly scheduled

programming, we’ll be getting a Vincenzo special (the article doesn’t specify what it’s about) and a rerun of another show.

makes sense since they’re still filming as we speak, but it doesn’t soften the blow  what to do without a weekend of new Vincenzo content T__T

Aww it sucks, but I get why. Thanks for the info @hankukin.

• Sad 3

:cries3:Episodes 17 and 18 will be delayed by a week to give the production team more time to work on the drama

They need more time because shooting is catching up with the airing and they don't want to rush things. It is a lot of work for the actors and crew when the schedule is tight. 

There will be a special broadcast on the 17th instead

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Call me weird but I don't mind the week delay if that means i can prolong saying goodbye to my favorite show for another week. Yeah i wanna hold on to it.

Also ep 17-18 are usually important in a 20 ep drama since they are prelude to the finale week! So makes sense they'd want to perfect it.

P.S. - already dreading the Nasty cliffhanger and an even more sadistically edited preview they'd leave us with.

• Like 9

NOOOOOOOOOO. 

This two week wait will be an ETERNITY. I can barely do 1 week, never mind 2.

Oh wait. We still get two new episodes this weekend, but not next weekend. Haha. Actually this works well for me, since I need those two weeks to actually focus on work and be productive. 

• Sad 5

54 minutes ago, hankukin said:

I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news, but the production team announced that episodes 17 and 18 won’t be airing next weekend, but the following weekend to “ensure that the remaining episodes deliver in terms of quality,” but that’s probably fancy speak for production being strapped for time. In lieu of the regularly scheduled

makes sense since they’re still filming as we speak, but it doesn’t soften the blow :( what to do without a weekend of new Vincenzo content T__T

@shinystar1985Oh no....  waiting one week is already tough enough! Hiks..

200.gif

I guess this explain why SJK and YB have been looking tired as of late, hopefully the cast and crew could still have enough rest despite the tight schedule.

@fiona628 @BlackLotus1025 @Butterfly_hugs

YES! YES! To bed scene.. that would be super awesome, but I doubt that the writer would be that "kind" to us..  I would be happy if we get at least another kiss initiated by VC

YB's Night in Paradise would premier this Friday on netflix, another noir gangster theme piece.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, hankukin said:

Wwhhaatt??!! OMGosh! How do they think we'll survive after that last episode? Haha! But if they will really keep their word that it's for the betterment of its quality and service, I will be waiting calmly (as if we can do something about it, haha). I believe that the more you wait, the more you appreciate. Haha! 

Sounds interesting since we don't know what they'll show us this weekend. I wonder if it's because they also have to revise something knowing people's concern or something. Haha.

Maybe we can all just talk and guess what's bound to happen in the drama as we wait for it to be aired again. Huhu. Haha.

Thank you for sharing this, @hankukin! :)

1 minute ago, suzy0604 said:

Oh no....  waiting one week is already tough enough! Hiks..

I guess this explain why SJK and YB have been looking tired as of late, hopefully the cast and crew could still have enough rest despite the tight schedule.

@fiona628 @BlackLotus1025 @Butterfly_hugs

YES! YES! To bed scene.. that would be super awesome, but I doubt that the writer would be that "kind" to us..  I would be happy if we get at least another kiss initiated by VC

YB's Night in Paradise would premier this Friday on netflik, another noir gangster theme piece.

I agree, haha. It's really tough waiting for it, but if they have to do the postponement so it can get much better, I believe our tough wait will be worth it. Haha. 

Likewise! It'd really feel different once it's the man who does the action. Haha. 

And yes, waiting for that to be shown, too! That show's trailer on YouTube has a lot of comments mentioning Vincenzo. Haha!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1