[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

33 minutes ago, Kdrama For Life said:

The cliffhanger ending + no new episode this week.

Mental strength needed. 

We are still getting episodes 15 and 16 this week. The break is next week when episodes 17 and 18 would have been aired. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, raziela said:

We are still getting episodes 15 and 16 this week. The break is next week when episodes 17 and 18 would have been aired. 

Oh, nice! At least by then our minds and hearts will be prepared to have a break. Haha! Thank you for the info. :)

Romantic Sweet GIFs | Tenor ctto

• Like 5

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here is the VC and CY Kiss in HD! :wub:.

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon Thank you @backstreetboysfan

5 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNWnViAHFWu/?igshid=cz1ouvfpn5qv

looks like Vincenzo will skip a weekend of airing. :tears: as if waiting one week isn’t long enough, we have to wait two weeks. at least we will get episodes 15 and 16 as planned though. I guess they’re very behind on filming. it’s good for the actors and staffs alike not to rush though so even if it’ll be hard, I understand. 

Hopefully it's not because they need to resume or edit out some scenes due to some issues. Fortunately, we can still watch the next two episodes this weekend per @raziela. Better prepare ourselves to what they'll leave us. 

5 hours ago, raziela said:

Episodes 17 and 18 will be delayed by a week to give the production team more time to work on the drama

They need more time because shooting is catching up with the airing and they don't want to rush things. It is a lot of work for the actors and crew when the schedule is tight. 

There will be a special broadcast on the 17th instead

Do you have any idea yet on what's that special broadcast is about? Maybe they will just say:

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

5 hours ago, Slyfindor said:

Call me weird but I don't mind the week delay if that means i can prolong saying goodbye to my favorite show for another week. Yeah i wanna hold on to it.

Also ep 17-18 are usually important in a 20 ep drama since they are prelude to the finale week! So makes sense they'd want to perfect it.

P.S. - already dreading the Nasty cliffhanger and an even more sadistically edited preview they'd leave us with.

Likewise! For sure they will really leave something we'd really anticipate since they want the viewers to leave in awe and excitement. I'm just worried if there will be like a minor or major death. Whichever it is, it's pretty sad and dreadful. 

5 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

NOOOOOOOOOO. 

This two week wait will be an ETERNITY. I can barely do 1 week, never mind 2.

Oh wait. We still get two new episodes this weekend, but not next weekend. Haha. Actually this works well for me, since I need those two weeks to actually focus on work and be productive. 

Haha! It's good that you can have more focus time. In my case, I think I'll have more sleep time. Haha. It's really good that we can still watch two more episodes prior to waiting another week for it to be aired again. Otherwise, it'll really feel like forever. Haha.

• Like 3

How many times shall I rewatch the kissing scene to kill time while waiting for ep. 17 and 18? 

My husband has been bored with my recent antics to keep rewatching the kissing scene. I guess he better put up with that for 2 weeks more. Lmao.

This is just too cruel for me and for my hubby. Kkkk

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, kozukomi said:

How many times shall I rewatch the kissing scene to kill time while waiting for ep. 17 and 18? 

My husband has been bored with my recent antics to keep rewatching the kissing scene. I guess he better put up with that for 2 weeks more. Lmao.

This is just too cruel for me and for my hubby. Kkkk

Haha! Maybe you two can re-enact that kissing scene of Vincenzo and Cha Young? I think your husband will like it. He might request for you two to watch it and re-enact it more. Haha! Speaking of husband, my husband watched episode 14 a day after I watched it, so I was looking at his reaction when the kissing scene was shown. Haha! How come men really react differently from women when it comes to kissing scenes? Haha! After the scene, he was just like, "That's it?" Haha!

• LOL 6

Eps 17 and 18 better be damn good along with 19 and 20 if I'm waiting two weeks and three for the final week. This is crazy if great things aren't coming. I have faith, but also I've been burned by so many shows in the past... I'm still kinda scared...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, itsmeash said:

Eps 17 and 18 better be damn good along with 19 and 20 if I'm waiting two weeks and three for the final week. This is crazy if great things aren't coming. I have faith, but also I've been burned by so many shows in the past... I'm still kinda scared...

We better be getting major kiss scenes in 17 and 18.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Right?! My thoughts exactly. lol. I'm gonna need something to tide me over during the extra week break.

I swear they want me dead. They don't even know me and they want me dead.

Making us break for two weeks... I really hope they're going to do right by the viewers and not have the series end on a what the f note. They have extra time to get it right now, so there will be no excuses.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 4/6/2021 at 1:20 AM, BlackLotus1025 said:

@kozukomi, @suzy0604is right. She's a famous model. Her name is Lee Hye Jung. I remember her name because one of my top favorite artists' wife name is Hye Jung and I typed Lee instead of Kang and saw her image by accident. Haha. 

I agree. It'd be so painful to watch Vincenzo breakdown because of his mother's "death", but though I hope that they won't really kill off her character, I think I just have to look away if it happens. Imagine having V's mom and CY's dad died by the arms of their enemy is just so unforgivable. But I think if it does happen, V will be back in his old ways - no feelings just pure coldness to those who deserve death and punishment. 

She mentioned after her bts bit that she is married to Lee Hee-Jun, one of the actors who had a cameo as taxi bandits in Ep1.  I guess he talked her into it.

• Like 7

Each episode takes quite a long time to film considering the episode length and high production quality. They were filming episode 14 in early March. This video I posted earlier in the thread from Seo Yehwa's birthday is when they were they were filming the Bye Bye Balloon team's Pepper Paper Company presentation:lol:

New Geumga Plaza tenants video

These videos of the GP tenants are funny even without subtitles:lol:  Between these and this week's episode they are growing on me. i wish the drama had done a better job of showing their charms and personalities in the previous episodes because the actors are great and the characters had so much potential.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Your welcome @BlackLotus1025!!:)

Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

9 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Let's just have our sweet potatoes and cider ready to make sure there'll be no bad things. Haha! I wonder what's that major conflict they will show us because Vincenzo's mother's death (I hope won't happen!) might not be enough of a cliffhanger for us. The production staff might really want us to go blank and surprised. 

7 hours ago, Le_Amarant said:

Yes, I agree! Kissing scenes with feelings are always a good reward for waiting for so many days!

9 hours ago, shinystar1985 said:

The special episode better include our couple. If it’s of the tenants than I’ll gladly pass. 

Same here. Haha! It's not that I'm not interested, but it's more like my interest is with the three of them (V-CY-JW). Haha! I remember SJK also mentioned in Episodes 13-14 BTS about being with JW. I think he's also used to calling him JW instead of Han Seok. Haha! 

2 hours ago, TheaN said:

She mentioned after her bts bit that she is married to Lee Hee-Jun, one of the actors who had a cameo as taxi bandits in Ep1.  I guess he talked her into it.

Yes, absolutely. She's (Lee Hye Jung) married to Lee Hee Jun, and Kang Hye Jung is married to Tablo (one of my oppas!).

It would be funny if she'll end up as a member/staff of Bye Bye Balloon. Haha! Can't forget how Soo Nam gave her the business card. Haha!

15 minutes ago, raziela said:

They were filming episode 14 in early March.  This video I posted earlier in the thread of the cast singing happy birthday to Seo Yehwa is from the scene where they were watching Bye Bye Balloon team's Pepper Paper Company presentation:lol:

These videos of the GP tenants are funny even without subtitles:lol:  Between these and this week's episode they are growing on me. i wish the drama had done a better job of showing their charms and personalities in the previous episodes because the actors are great and the characters had so much potential.

True. They could've given them more depth since they really seem to have the potential. And because they give us so much fun and laughter, I hope that none of them will be put in such a very dangerous ride. That would be very sad. They seem to be like family now. 

• Like 6

GO GO GO Team Myeon-Seok :lol:  Found this on twitter.  TVNs poll for best couple.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Taecyeon ON-OFF

Spoiler

On screen

spacer.png

Off screen

spacer.png

Cute fan art of Babel group.  Of course featuring my Myeong-seok couple as the leads!! (by @chan_dduck)

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, TheaN said:

Cute fan art of Babel group.  Off course featuring my Myeong-seok couple as the leads!! (by @chan_dduck)

Adorable fanart!  The first and last time i will find the Babel team cute! :lol:

• LOL 4

On 4/7/2021 at 8:03 AM, suzy0604 said:

@shinystar1985Oh no....  waiting one week is already tough enough! Hiks..

I guess this explain why SJK and YB have been looking tired as of late, hopefully the cast and crew could still have enough rest despite the tight schedule.

@fiona628 @BlackLotus1025 @Butterfly_hugs

YES! YES! To bed scene.. that would be super awesome, but I doubt that the writer would be that "kind" to us..  I would be happy if we get at least another kiss initiated by VC

YB's Night in Paradise would premier this Friday on netflix, another noir gangster theme piece.

I don't see why not lol , k drama's especially within the last year (with shows such as world of the married, FOE & lovestruck) have been very bold with their steamy scenes. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Guys, I think Vincenzo actually has the guillotine file. Upon rewatching episode 13, the scene where he remembers dropping the gold bar containing the usb, when the bar hits the floor and the lid comes off there’s nothing in the gold bar. You can’t see it pop out of the gold bar or see it on the floor from above. I replayed it several times and the guillotine usb isn’t seen at all, only the lid comes off and drops and the usb(which we should be able to see because of it’s colour) can’t be seen at all. Maybe he is keeping it and going through to see what he can use it for??

Even if the guillotine file is still in the chamber, that means either Vincenzo or Mr Cho has to be the first to enter the basement again when they open it to get the file and gold.  It seems we will see the gallery director in the next episode 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

I don't see why not lol , k drama's especially within the last year (with shows such as world of the married, FOE & lovestruck) have been very bold with their steamy scenes. 

Oh, you sold me,  though I might just pass out if that ever happen..lol

Perhaps another kiss will happen in ep 16/17 and maybe bed scene in the last few episodes.. oh Gawd.. I hope this show will have a happy ending and not an open ending even if they are perhaps considering a sequel judging from the popularity

30 minutes ago, Dddddddnnnnnnrrrrrrrr said:

Guys, I think Vincenzo actually has the guillotine file. Upon rewatching episode 13, the scene where he remembers dropping the gold bar containing the usb, when the bar hits the floor and the lid comes off there’s nothing in the gold bar. You can’t see it pop out of the gold bar or see it on the floor from above. I replayed it several times and the guillotine usb isn’t seen at all, only the lid comes off and drops and the usb(which we should be able to see because of it’s colour) can’t be seen at all. Maybe he is keeping it and going through to see what he can use it for??

Even if the guillotine file is still in the chamber, that means either Vincenzo or Mr Cho has to be the first to enter the basement again when they open it to get the file and gold.  It seems we will see the gallery director in the next episode 

Yes... I saw a sceencaps on twitter of the gold when it was thrown to the basement, it was open, and there was no file, maybe VC got it as the ultimate chess piece, because with the file he could not only destroy babel, wusang but also half of the most powerful elite in SK.

Perhaps, he will give it to prosecutor Jung or the secret service latter on to destroy babel and to use as bargaining chip to ensure his freedom from all kinds of charges against him.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

don't see why not lol , k drama's especially within the last year (with shows such as world of the married, FOE & lovestruck) have been very bold with their steamy scenes. 

Also it’s tvn so there’s more leniency on how steamy a kiss/bed scene can be. :lol: The two have been doing sleepovers since yesterday so go on don’t be shy. I know JYB have done a full make out sesh leading up to a bed scene so something like that works lol. Hoping we get a kiss scene in episode 15. It’s possible since we got their first hug at the end of episode 10 and then one in episode 11. Please do not wait until the end to confess their feelings. I know romance is a sub-plot only but I don’t see how it’s not possible for them to continue working together as a couple. Please let them have the remaining episodes to explore their love. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1