[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

Seems that TP apologises to SJ. :(

이시강 덕분에 무사히 풀려난 강은탁, 그런데... "형, 유정이랑 헤어져 줘!" [비밀의 남자] 20201214

Text under clip. Google translate 

Kang Eun-tak, who was released safely thanks to Lee Si-gang, but... “Hyung (means big brother), break up with Yoo-jeong!” [Secret Man] 20201214

so SJ asks TP to break up with YJ 

• Like 3

Episode 64 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
YR/YJ's Mom: What if it was actually Tae Poong and he lied to get freed? Who did she make an enemy of other than Tae Poong?
MW/DH: That's what Mom and Mr. Superman do.
YR: Are you stupid? Why do you try so hard to help out Chief Yu? You should make him pay!
YJ: Does Chief Yu know that you know?
SJ (to YJ): You're thinking about him first even at this moment.
SJ (to TP): I said I'll take care of it! The person I worried about stabbed me in the back. Why Han Yu Jung? Why did it have to be Han Yu Jung?

Ending Scene of Episode 63

English Translation (from Kocowa):
-At the police station-
Police: Mr. Yu, come out. Your innocence was proven, so you're clear. You can go home.
TP: What happened?
Police: Someone from your company gave us a statement and also left us proof.
-TP walking out of the police station-
TP (on phone): Hello, Yu Jung. I just got freed. What? You're not the one who gave them proof? (TP sees SJ a few feet away)
-At SJ's office-
TP: Thank you, Seo Jun. I could be freed thanks to you. Also, I'm sorry.
SJ: Hyung. I have something to tell you. Break up with Yu Jung.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Seems that TP apologises to SJ. :(

이시강 덕분에 무사히 풀려난 강은탁, 그런데... "형, 유정이랑 헤어져 줘!" [비밀의 남자] 20201214

Text under clip. Google translate 

Kang Eun-tak, who was released safely thanks to Lee Si-gang, but... “Hyung (means big brother), break up with Yoo-jeong!” [Secret Man] 20201214

so SJ asks TP to break up with YJ 

He should apologise for not being upfront. SJ was spilling his guts out about his feelings for YJ. 

I know the attraction that TP has for YJ is in the mind of the writer, but really she is of no help to TP. :expressionless: Couldn't he make her an influence that strengthens him?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GingerK said:

Wow SJ made me tear up. I think I'm team bromance. SJ & TP most emotional pair.

kekeke.. they were definitely far more emotional than yujung and tae poong. he seems to feel guilty about hurting seo jun and there was actually really sad music with that segment. if tae poong wants to stay in DL group and finish his revenge, then he really needs to break up with yujung and focus. it will be interesting to see if he sacrifices yujung for the larger goal... he could just tell seo jun that yujung ended up leaning on him because she got so fed up with yura -- now that will shift the game back on yura. hahahaha...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I feel for SJ , they make fool out of

You are thinking of him first..... please SJ. The fact that she is thinking is already a wonderful thing. :D

Sorry people, I can't resist that.

@Lmangla I have been saying that TP must decide what he wants, revenge or YJ. I am repeating SJ, why must it be YJ? 

• Like 6

I feel so sad for SJ just as he was in such harmony with his Bff,  Here comes Ms Hefty to blow it all to purgatory. I hope SJ winds up with someone he deserves to be happy ,everyone deserves to be loved except Ms. Hefty , Her Mom , and That murderest Moma SJs mom. SJ had never knew what love felt like till he met YJ. All hes every felt was angry and suffocated , His dad treated him a like tool , To use and  control on a wim , I feel to  hide his own inadequacies as Man . His Mom is  the :naughty: in every form ,Writers hurry up and fit this woman in a orange jump , Just like her :crazymad: daughter in law she needs to  be locked up and then bury the key knee deep in dirt .

I'm also team Bromance I like seeing SJ and TP together . TP is like the big brother SJ never had.  At least if  he couldn't get YJ to accept him , TP was always there to listen and  understand. That's gone for the time being , Just until Ms Hefty and SJs mom are exposed .

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

You know ya’ve gone and goofed if your man has more chemistry and bond with another man X’DDD YJ is such a bland, stupid FL that I actually ship TP with SJ more, ngl if they actually turn it like that in the end it’s gonna be such a blast, viva la bromance! 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

I noticed that in K-dramas, people who make false accusations are never charged. 

It's because they are living in kdrama world with their strange legal system and values which sometimes coincide with the real world, so the viewers most of the time confuse the two. But it's all in good fun, except when people who are trying to be politically correct can't accept it. We get long diatribes on psychology, hidden messages or moral of the story...

so far none beat 'The unknown woman'. It was so funny.

• Like 5

I can’t understand why everyone pities SJ.  It is true TP has been using SJ but it is only to get a job. Sure he has kept his identity a secret well that is be this mom wants to kill TP. He has to hide so SJ’s mom does kill him. Why should TP remain hidden for the rest of his life without knowing why they tried to kill him??? Why that are targeting his adoptive aunt????

SJ has right to be angry but not about YJ. YJ is so CLUELESS BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T KNOW SJ has a crush on her. Is she for real. How dumb can you be not to know that. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I can’t understand why everyone pities SJ.  It is true TP has been using SJ but it is only to get a job. Sure he has kept his identity a secret well that is be this mom wants to kill TP. He has to hide so SJ’s mom does kill him. Why should TP remain hidden for the rest of his life without knowing why they tried to kill him??? Why that are targeting his adoptive aunt????

The adoptive aunt is the first love of SJs dad . SJs mom paid his adoptive aunt to stay away from SJs dad and disappear. TPs adoptive aunt lost her memory in a accident she doesn't remember SJ dad. SJs dad has been looking for the adoptive aunt for quite sometime , SJs mom knows this and has stopped him at every turn. She murdered his adoptive aunt's husband because he was about to expose her.  TPs adoptive aunts husband was the one SJ mom ran over with car and framed TPs mom . TPs  mom was also about to expose SJs mom because she found out that she was stealing money from her.

Edited by dolorisbrady
  • Like 5

Seojun is a sad guy with a sad life, but he has no right to tell them to break up.
Yes, it was a duck move for his two bffs to hide their relationship (+taepoong broke the bro code) but did he think about his situation? He knew what mess he was getting into when he legally married yura knowing he still has feelings for yujung. Did he expect yujung to hold that mistress title for 10 years until he divorces yura (who's incredibly stubborn and manipulated her way into this marriage)? His mom forced him into marriage, but no one forced him to marry yura specifically. And has yujung even reciprocated once?
Nope. Because he has and always been treated like a friend. Yujung has been an incredibly dense person from day 1, so he should've expected only a direct confession would make her self-aware. 

You can't just rope a girl up and sabotage her entire love life like a jinsang (Want a Taste).
Why does seojun think he's entitled to go around deciding what yujung chooses to do?
If you like a girl, you would seriously talk with her; if she doesn't like you back, you suck it up and stop. Stay in your lane, if you're truly her friend seojun. It's like he's resorting back to his old ways.

He deserves better friends and family but not like this. 

And someone tell this poor boy the entirety of yura's past before the hole gets bigger.

Edited by tofumochu
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

SJ has right to be angry but not about YJ. YJ is so CLUELESS BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T KNOW SJ has a crush on her. Is she for real. How dumb can you be not to know that. 

because the scenes was really well done! hahahha.. they had great sad music. kekeke... but seriously, felt a bit sorry for seo jun when he told tae poong how dumb he felt when he was opening his heart to him. tae poong does look guilty because while he was using seo jun, there was a true friendship.  no one likes to be mocked or insulted. like @tofumochu was noting, seo jun can't expect yujung to keep waiting or think he can order her love life. however, he can feel like an idiot because he trusted them and he kept chatting about how he feels about yujung and they both kept lying to him. both could have said upfront that they have gotten to know each other and have developed feelings -- a more simpler streamlined truth. instead, it is the lying and deceit that is hurting seo jun -- the feeling that while he valued tae poong, he wasn't valued in return. the feeling that they made him a fool will hurt. it also doesn't help that yura is going on about insults etc.

like @maribella, feel this romance between yujung and tae poong is more in the eyes of the writer. hahahah.. at this time, they feel more like co-parents and friends than romantic partners. tae poong really needs to focus on his mom's death. tangling with yujung is just messy. she is and was kinda his sister-in-law. because of yujung and her family, he can't go full on revenge against yura because they are all going to cry and say "poor yura, forgive her." eye roll. so how can he have a relationship with yujung if he is going to take revenge against yura? I want tae poong to go full on in his truth and dare game with yura because it fun to watch that. so please tae poong, just dump this woman with less brain.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It's not so much of pity from me, more like I know how it feels to be betrayed by two people for whom one cared very much. YJ as much as TP wanted to hide the relationship for different reasons.

For the last 20 episodes or so, it was the YR show, so no revenge seeking from TP. He bought the building to kick out the awful mother of YJ&YR, but nothing happens. Anyone can explain why?

• Like 6