[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

why does everyone send their children to the US? Yura here and Jimin in A place in the sun?

As if it is the North Pole or planet Mars :D

@UnniSarah I am team TP and YJ. YJ told SJ they are just friends so...

Hi chingu @nohamahamoud2002 Because she told him she loves someone else , I don’t think he is a right to tell them to break up.  I too love TP & YJ. I like them together because they are so nerdy and cute together. I a truly love their chemistry.  

@maribella I understand where you are coming from.  The secrets must stay hidden otherwise their lives will be in danger. Yu Ra will be opening that can of worms and TP has gotten any info on what happened . 
TBH  

I have not watch episode 62-63 because from preview it Yu Ra is winning and it really RickRoll'D me off . I don’t pity SJ , although some people have pointed out he should be pitied but I. My opinion this is Karma. For the terrible deeds his mom did, he is now paying for it. It is sas but true. Yes he is a good guy and o do hope he find real love but he put his hope in a love that he was deluded by. 
1.  He was crushing hard for YJ and leaves , why did he leave for 5 years with no  letter or goodbye to the woman he supposedly love. 
2. He didn’t even fight to stay with her but followed his mommy’s decision 

3. he is a momma’s boy. ( YUCK!!) I hate guys like that be a they tend to become evil to protect their mom unless the writer has planned for him to be the good guy 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, tofumochu said:

Seojun is a sad guy with a sad life, but he has no right to tell them to break up.
Yes, it was a duck move for his two bffs to hide their relationship (+taepoong broke the bro code) but did he think about his situation? He knew what mess he was getting into when he legally married yura knowing he still has feelings for yujung. Did he expect yujung to hold that mistress title for 10 years until he divorces yura (who's incredibly stubborn and manipulated her way into this marriage)? His mom forced him into marriage, but no one forced him to marry yura specifically. And has yujung even reciprocated once?
Nope. Because he has and always been treated like a friend. Yujung has been an incredibly dense person from day 1, so he should've expected only a direct confession would make her self-aware. 

You can't just rope a girl up and sabotage her entire love life like a jinsang (Want a Taste).
Why does seojun think he's entitled to go around deciding what yujung chooses to do?
If you like a girl, you would seriously talk with her; if she doesn't like you back, you suck it up and stop. Stay in your lane, if you're truly her friend seojun. It's like he's resorting back to his old ways.

He deserves better friends and family but not like this. 

And someone tell this poor boy the entirety of yura's past before the hole gets bigger.

This is my view too. ON more than one occasion after she found out he was married to YR she has told him that she sees him as a friend and is not interested in more. The problem with SJ is he is not listening. He wants YJ and he thinks that YR is the reason why she would not give him a chance. YR is the problem but not the way he thinks. The other issue is YJ was dense, very until he asked her to give him a chance even when she knew he had married (just not to whom at that point) he never mentioned who his wife was or what type of relationship he had with her. SJ wanted to date YJ pushing her into being the 3rd party and taking on everyone's bad opinion of her. He would have continued that way if YR had stayed in her lane and kept to the agreement of them living separate lives. Unfortunately for him YR flipped the script on him and started running around like a scorned wife when she knew he never liked her. 

My view is if he truly loved YJ (and does not want to possess her or the warmth she gave to him) he would be happy for her to have found someone she truly liked. But when she told him she had someone she liked he started wondering who it was thinking she was lying to him to keep him from continuing to harass her about giving him a chance. Never once did he seriously think she really had someone she liked. This is why I agree he has no right to dictate who these two be with or demand they break up. They made a judgment to not tell him because they prolly saw this behavior coming. I believe they wanted him to let go and move on but of course SJ is being stubborn. I saw this coming because he feels he should have been told but when he is acting like YJ is keeping her distance because of his crazy wife (as she should even if she was not YR's sister) or his equally crazy mother instead of thinking maybe YJ really does not see him as anything more than a friend. SJ was crossing lines and making YJ feel uncomfy. Yes, she is dense as a rock sometimes but once he came out and asked her to give him a chance he stepped back and requested that he stop talking about personal things at work with her. For a small moment he was stalking her by showing up at the company dinner. 

Now what will he say when he learns the truth of YR's lies about not having a family and that YR is her sister. Will he again feel betrayed because no one told him the truth. Will he be rational as to why YJ did not say she was YR's sister. I doubt it. In his mind finding out that YR is a fraud would have helped him divorce her and chase YJ as if her family would allow YJ to be with him after YR married him. He has no clue what YJ deals with and what she will deal with when that mess blows up. I am for sure that YR and her mother will blame YJ who has nothing to do with her lies being exposed. Another thing is YR is not going to let go of him at this point so no matter what happens he will be the sacrifice and have to continue with her for the time being. 

@UnniSarah

I agree as well. SJ just went along with his mom's arrangements to keep him away from YJ 5 years ago without even a goodbye. In his mind I think he thought he would come back and be able to go after her. The main issue is he really had no idea what her life was like 5 years later. If she was married and had children or was trying to survive. And he at this point still does not know she has a son she is raising. But he assumed when he came back he would search for her.  But then he got tangled up with YR and was unable to get away as his mother was helping to tangle him too. 

I am interested to see more of what happened to TP's adopted Aunt in the past.  For her to kill the woman's husband she must have done something that could lead all the clues to her over stopping her husband from finding this woman. And did this woman already have a child at that point by SJ's father? Is that why she made sure to get rid of her and did she cause her accident or was this a coincidence of the woman running away?

• Like 9

Well said @Ldy Gmerm SJ acts like YJ is an object not a person. He also forgets his mom will never accept her. He refuses to see the buffer picture. His own mother told him , she will get rid of her if he doesn’t.  He act like a child who doesn’t want to lose his favorite toy. This type of personality trait is bothersome. I think having TP and YJ in his life can make him a better person. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, maribella said:

It's not so much of pity from me, more like I know how it feels to be betrayed by two people for whom one cared very much. YJ as much as TP wanted to hide the relationship for different reasons.

For the last 20 episodes or so, it was the YR show, so no revenge seeking from TP. He bought the building to kick out the awful mother of YJ&YR, but nothing happens. Anyone can explain why?

Yeah!  Stopped watching the show for awhile cos it was all about the weird nose gal.  Came back to watch the past two episodes and it's still all about her.  And TP has not taken a single step towards finding out who is responsible for what happened to his mother!  If weird nose sets SJ against him, then its really show over for him.  Is the plot going to be running around in circles until the last two episodes!  tiresome. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

SJ has right to be angry but not about YJ. YJ is so CLUELESS BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T KNOW SJ has a crush on her. Is she for real. How dumb can you be not to know that. 

Really. All the puppy eyes from the guy and she is clueless. Quite annoying to watch.

6 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

The adoptive aunt is the first love of SJs dad . SJs mom paid his adoptive aunt to stay away from SJs dad and disappear. TPs adoptive aunt lost her memory in a accident she doesn't remember SJ dad. SJs dad has been looking for the adoptive aunt for quite sometime , SJs mom knows this and has stopped him at every turn. She murdered his adoptive aunt's husband because he was about to expose her.  TPs adoptive aunts husband was the one SJ mom ran over with car and framed TPs mom . TPs  mom was also about to expose SJs mom because she found out that she was stealing money from her.

That SJ mom is one blood thirsty vampire. My suspicion is that she has something to do with the loss of memory of  TP's adoptive aunt seeing the level of terror she displayed each time her memory is probed.

But my concern is that Yu jung/ TP identified YJ bodyguard/driver/the man who knows where the bodies were buried from the picture submitted for investigation while the . I am just curious why none of them had made any connection about the guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, great555 said:

That SJ mom is one blood thirsty vampire. My suspicion is that she has something to do with the loss of memory of  TP's adoptive aunt seeing the level of terror she displayed each time her memory is probed.

SJ MOM ORDERED  (RED ARROW)  

Koo Cheon-Soo

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295554e3216dc8a79b96

To GET RID OF HER AND SHE FELL DOWN A HILL. HE THOUGHT SHE DIED UNTILL 5 YEARS HEE HUBBU TRIED TO HELP HER HET HER MEMORY BACK. 
I FIND IT SO SAD THAT SHE IS TO SCARED TO HER HER MEMORY BACK.  SHE IS TRAUMATIZED. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said @Ldy Gmerm SJ acts like YJ is an object not a person. He also forgets his mom will never accept her. He refuses to see the buffer picture. His own mother told him , she will get rid of her if he doesn’t.  He act like a child who doesn’t want to lose his favorite toy. This type of personality trait is bothersome. I think having TP and YJ in his life can make him a better person. 

kekeke... actually yujung and seo jun are not that different. I find both of them dumb in that respect. yujung basically kicked a guy with 7 year brain out on street with no way to take care of himself. then she guilt tripped for 5 years and her dream was to live with him and min woo. ummm, what? so tae poong is kind of her brother-in-law and yura stole his wealth and gave some to her family. so basically they all ate out of his wealth, yujung included. she assumed that tae poong will have no grudge against them but he does. have been skipping scenes here and there but yujung doesn't seem to know the full extent of yura's actions. she doesn't know that yura was the one who gave false testimony. so yujung also magically expected that she will get together with tae poong and everyone will be happy for them, eye roll. she also stood for hours in the rain and that got tae poong to agree to date her. so from that sense, I think both yujung and seo jun are a good match because neither are thinking clearly and both are stubborn. :lol:

tae poong is the only one with some brain and wasn't keen to jump into a relationship with yujung. if he truly wants justice, it would not be possible if yujung is by his side. since tae poong is supposed to be genius, lets see what he does. am enjoying the lack of strong romance in this drama and focus on all of yura's antics. makes for fun watch.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Ameera Aliikr id be mad too if i were SJ, “MINHYEOK I THOUGHT WE HAD STH SPECIAL HERE” XD

im relishing in everyone dumping on YJ, I dont like SJ, dont get me wrong, but I dont like YJ more because of the amount of sheer stupidity she exude in her character, not blaming the actress i think it’s just the direction and the writing, but man im having a time of my life watching ppl think the same!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Alii guess it’s typical kdramas for characters to have a single brain cell i think, and the only ones to avoid this trait are TP and the villains, but that’s giving credit to YR and her harebrained schemes that she concocted while screaming and massacring the local chinaware.... Someone arrest that woman for her crimes against fragile objects already!

Back to YJ tho if she started to grow another brain cell i’m afraid that’s the sign of the world ending soon but they gotta shoehorn her into the story so they throw her everywhere despite her only knowing how to act dumb without knowing anything, dont really mind she getting used bcs well she only had her dumb single cell brain to blame for that anyway, remind me what TP and SJ saw in her....?

• LOL 4

only knowing how to act dumb without knowing anything, dont really mind she getting used bcs well she only had her dumb single cell brain to blame for that anyway, remind me what TP and SJ saw in her....?

Everyone see her useless one who can’t defend herself or solve any problems alone :D - to annoy us more keep apologizing nonstop in every situation 

TP I need help with my mom 

SJ please help TP get out from jail 

TP mom stole notes book 

TP mom kidnapped our son :w00t:

SJ can’t take off this man hand from mine :D

9B56A92A-4B6F-4DD7-8BEE-707691E07C79.gif

YR :lol:

8F249A05-ED53-4F0C-9C80-91E80836221B.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

agree to date her. so from that sense, I think both yujung and seo jun are a good match because neither are thinking clearly and both are stubborn. :lol:

tae poong is the only one with some brain and wasn't keen to jump into a relationship with yujung. if he truly wants justice, it would not be possible if yujung is by

I think she has a lame brain disease that is catching.  TP was  smart and focused until he started bumping into her, then it was some ring and matching bracelets and all the time, they both wanted to hide their relationship. Like how? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yujung is in shock after finding out from her mom that tae poong is, gasp, her brother-in-law! how is this new information for her? :lol:

No it is not new but it just takes that  long for information to reach her brain from her ears and eyes. If I were a researcher in physiology or neurology, I would be very excited to see this extremely low speed for signals to travel. :joy:

She saw YR on TV telling Korea who her husband was, at least 15-20 episodes ago and TP's wedding was held 5 years ago. Even if she collapsed or something, all the wedding preparation and YR was pregnant for many months and calling his mother omoni. So many 'clues' that only YJ could miss.:joy:

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Naty828 said:

@maribella it was SJ's aunt who noticed the ring, after all, as a classic script, women analyze these little things, men have no interest in them

Shouldn't YJ think that someone would notice? ok ok, I mean YJ think? :joy: Well TP was not that smart either. that's what happens when he hangs out with her. :lol:

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Everyone in this drama:

I found the exasperated look of the dad hilarious. he was seated and was not getting into this fight. he looked like the audience -- "umm, I already knew this information. girl, don't look at me. this isn't a birth secret".... :lol:

patrick stewart GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 2