[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @Jillia @maribella @nohamahamoud2002 It’s getting ridiculous, he forget his revenge to get slapped :joy:

I have said it and I am saying it again, his genius syndrome is getting better and it was due to close proximity to the idiot YJ.  
Tell me @Ameera Ali, while the awful woman whacked TP, what was the bad actor father doing? I am guessing he was waiting for his scene or memorising his lines?

That idiot YJ was saying omma? :hwaiting2:

23 minutes ago, O said:

Hopefully it is a wake-up slap.  Wasted so many episodes without moving even half an inch toward his goal.

Would be lovely for weird nose to share a jail cell with mother and mother-in-law!

He has been asking for it. That's why SJ is my ML. He is honest, although an idiot.

TP is brilliantly stupid.

• LOL 4

I call YJ’s character “ CANNON FODDER” for now. YU Ra will have to commit something that breaks YJ’s BOTTOM LINE. 
IN EVERY KOREAN DAIKY DRAMA THE GOODIE TWO SHOWS CHARACTER BECOMES STRONG ONLY WHEN A PARENT OR CHILD OE LOVEE  IS DEAD OR IN A COMA FOR THEM TO TOUGHEN UP 

1. Good Person

2 I’m sorry but I love you 

@Ameera Ali I will get subs for that scene in an hour and post it 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

with all demands from her two brothers in law , To be good person , she should :D

~ goodbye losers , I don’t take YR’s leftovers :D

And I really don't like your clothes and shoes and socks. SJ's mum and aunt get great looking clothes, why are yJ and YR getting awful clothes?  Out of shape, ill fitting and so passe, like 5 seasons ago. And I am not a fashionista.

SJ I don't have time to worry about your angst. You are better off without YJ. Oops, this is without both YJ and TP... :dead:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

And I really don't like your clothes and shoes and socks. SJ's mum and aunt get great looking clothes, why are yJ and YR getting awful clothes?  Out of shape, ill fitting and so passe, like 5 seasons ago. And I am not a fashionista.

I think it is a trend now to wear clothes that are too big.  I think they must be wearing them for sponsorship.  Even Phoenix 2020, female lead’s clothes is so last season and way to big on them 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

He has been asking for it. That's why SJ is my ML. He is honest, although an idiot.

TP is brilliantly stupid.

:lol: so true...

in regular dramas, second lead syndrome -- "oppa is so much better looking! he truly loves her and is a better match for her. why is female lead so stupid?"

in daily dramas, second lead syndrome -- "he is less stupid than male lead and annoys me less than male lead. as for female lead, can he have sense and find someone more sane?"

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

maybe because they are part of the same family. so someone will turn around and say "I knew it! the Han sisters both had bad fashion taste. I should have known they are related..." :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

in regular dramas, second lead syndrome -- "oppa is so much better looking! he truly loves her and is a better match for her. why is female lead so stupid?"

in daily dramas, second lead syndrome -- "he is less stupid than male lead and annoys me less than male lead. as for female lead, can he have sense and find someone more sane?"

I used to have second ML syndrome but here I prefer Kang Eun Tak. But really why did he forget the mission of clearing his mother's name? He is too distracted by Yujung and Minhu. I like the 3 together but Yura's stupid mom is a nightmare 

• Like 5

Kocowa is much later than usual and still hasn't posted the subtitles/translation yet, so I'll just post the videos without the translation for today. It's super late here and I want to go to sleep. By the time I wake up later, everyone will probably have already seen the subtitles anyway lol.

But to summarize, TP & YJ broke up with each other (YJ was about to say it, but TP said it first) at the end of the episode. But in the preview since TP & YJ still see each other because of MW/DH, I'm not really sure how much of a break up you can really consider it lol.

Episode 66 Preview

Ending Scene of Episode 65

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

Did y'all notice Min Ho with the nosebleed. In the normal world it just means the weather is a bit dry but in drama world that typically means a medical issue. I wonder if he'll get some illness and the only one that can save him is Yu Ra (who will of course oppose the idea). Tae Poong won't be able to do anything cause he's not Min Ho's actual dad. We might even get a paternity reveal through that...

• Like 3