[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

These two turning it to a ( True or Dare  ) 

,TP  please end it quickly , you need to discover you’re not a dad 

kekeke...was cracking up when tae poong and yura meet and she says "you are lee tae poong" :joy: that scene was hilarious. had to laugh when dad just shrugged and told yura it was on her. LOL. even mom after all her pleading was annoyed with yura. it will be fun to see how everyone reacts when they discover the birth secret..

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when you just started WW3 

kekeke.. she is so full of herself that she thinks it is because of just the house and money she swindled, and that he is hung up on her. ha! wait till she finds out that he is seeking revenge for his mom's death. then she will know he won't be swayed and pushed back. let the war begin!

amy poehler popcorn GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 4

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0412-01-549275,read,,63,807950

Text papago translate 

63 Previews 

Seo-joon is in shock when he finds out that his girlfriend whom Taepong is meeting is Yoo-Jung.

Seo-joon, caught in a sense of betrayal, kept quiet even though he knew a clue to prove Taepong's alibi.

Sook-ja went to the hospital to hear about Yura's car accident, and Hwa-yeon came in while talking to Yura in the hospital room.

• Like 5

Episode 63 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):
YR: Are you certain that Min Hyuk is innocent? When he did this to me because of that?
SJ: It's not your deed, right? It has nothing to do with you, right? What's going on between you and Yu Jung?
YR: Mom, where do you think you're coming to? Leave before anyone else comes.
SJ's Mom: Mrs. Yeo, what brings you here?
YR: He'll be transferred to the prosecution tomorrow. He betrayed you first, and you should make him pay for it.
TP: I think I fell for the trap Yu Ra made.
YJ: Yu Ra did this to you? Then your innocence would be proven... only if Yu Ra's past is revealed.

Ending Scene of Episode 62

English Translation (from Kocowa):
-SJ is in YR's hospital room after the 'accident', YR is pretending to sleep-
SJ: Why did the two try to meet up? Hold on. It was at 3 p.m.?
(Flashback) SJ: Where did Min Hyuk go? (phone rings) Yes, Mr. Kim. The meeting at 4 p.m. was moved up to 3 p.m.? Okay. I'm on my way now.
SJ: Min Hyuk wasn't in his office when I went to see him then. What's going on? (SJ calls the detective) Yes, detective. This is Cha Seo Jun. If Mr. Yu's alibi at  p.m. is proven, will his charge be cleared? Okay. I'll go to the station now. Okay.
-SJ is about to leave the hospital room, when YR 'wakes up'-
YR: Seo Jun.
SJ: You're up. Are you feeling okay?
YR: Yes.
SJ: I'll go out for a moment, then.
YR: Seo Jun, are you on your way to go help Chief Yu?
SJ: Yes. I went to Min Hyuk's office at that time, but he wasn't there. He can be released if I testify for him.
YR: Seo Jun. How much... do you trust Chief Yu? On that day, do you know why I went to see Chief Yu?
SJ: I'm sorry?
YR: It's because I know his secret.
SJ: What are you talking about?
(YR takes out picture of YJ & TP)
YR: Look. This is the girlfriend Chief Yu has been hiding from you.
SJ: What in the world...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla let’s hope this war don’t result on mini

TP : so you made your bed, now lie in

:hushed::scream::smirk: I want to rename this show to be 

Obnoxious women moronic men

( sorry Chow Yun Fatt, Michelle Yeoh fans, coincidence only)

trapped TP, fooled SJ, the two comic relief uncles and the unnecessary couple. That idiot YJ will no doubt wring her hands for 20 episodes before spilling the beans on YR. By then, I hope TP has found another gf in prison, maybe the doctor on duty. 

@Ameera Ali  mini SJ with YR's strange nose. Poor thing. 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

** just have this attitude when is your daughter turn to go in jail  :w00t:

** Us every time she talk nonsense :D

She has broken ties with her daughter and she is still unrepentant?

Is anyone still rooting for TP to end up with a daughter of this awful woman? 
Of course if he remains selectively smart, he probably deserves them, daughter and MIL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Is anyone still rooting for TP to end up with a daughter of this awful woman? 
Of course if he remains selectively smart, he probably deserves her, daughter and MIL.

What he do ,he can’t order mail bride at this stage of drama ,  he doesn’t have the privilege of personal Errand agency like someone :mrgreen:

9B347B94-0F41-4161-9EEE-90F3101FF9F3.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What he do ,he can’t order mail bride at this stage of drama ,  he doesn’t have the privilege of personal Errand agency like someone :mrgreen:

This is the best looking outfit of YR's so far. Has she and SJ being lovey dovey?

TP can end up even with a guard, it would sit better with me than YJ.  :ilike:
The toothy, gullible Miss Han is not a good match. Besides, Kdrama has always given us rich women who look for rich DILs.

How was it his mother did not kick a fuss when he  was sweet on the servants' daughter YJ and then caught in bed with the servants' other daughter?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

I think (and hope) SJ's resentment will be a brief one.

There are 40 episodes more, what other storylines can they have? They have been squeezing the fake YR life for 60 episodes and she hasn't been found out. Until that happens, SJ-TP will be enemies.

Actually, in his shoes, I'd probably do worse. TP could have open with him earlier and both could work to exonerate TP's mother since YR is the target. But no, he had to listen to the idiot YJ and keep their relation secret. Most likely to protect her family.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, maribella said:

There are 40 episodes more, what other storylines can they have? They have been squeezing the fake YR life for 60 episodes and she hasn't been found out. Until that happens, SJ-TP will be enemies.

Actually, in his shoes, I'd probably do worse. TP could have open with him earlier and both could work to exonerate TP's mother since YR is the target. But no, he had to listen to the idiot YJ and keep their relation secret. Most likely to protect her family.

The problem with this theory is SJ's mother is the main culprit in what happened to TP's mother. HIs mother committed the hit and run and frame and ultimately is responsible for her death. All YR did is take the opportunity given by the framer to be a fake witness to shut the woman up about the baby not being TP's. Yes YR needs to pay for that but think about what is going to happen when SJ realizes it was his mom that hurt TP's. Will he side with his friend or protect his mother? HE will be in a dilemma over this. 

Yes, YJ or MH/TP could have spoken to SJ but SJ was being stubborn about letting YJ go. Even after she said she liked someone or that she had no feelings for him and saw him as a friend he still was holding on that the reason was related to YR. And it was but not for what he thought. The main issue is no matter how mad he is about them with holding they like one another he still choose to not tell the truth to help MH after all the help MH has given him. A small minded, jealous person like that is not a good friend in the long run. I don't think he will change until he learns it was his mother who started that mess. His listening to YR is was his first mistake. HIs second was not understanding that he is still married and has no rights to YJ or has anything to do with the fact MH and YJ liked one another. What will he do when he finds out that MH is TP who YJ cared about 5 years ago will he still be resentful of them not telling him? Or will he be mad because he still has no chance with YJ? 

YR's past being exposed would be a help to him but his mother is not going to let him divorce as YR will be blackmailing her. He will be even more resentful then because even with the truth of her fraud he is still stuck with her. In the end I want him free to move on but his doing what he did to MH turned me off the character. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

mother committed the hit and run and frame and ultimately is responsible for her death. All YR did is take the opportunity given by the framer to be a fake witness to shut the woman up about the bab

SJ's mother was involved in more than one attempted murder, right? So she is definitely a cold blooded murderer. I skipped many early episodes, it was distasteful to me that no one in the show thought that a mentally  challenged TP sleeping with YR was like an elementary school kid sleeping with an adult. The writer obviously had no problems with that.

But YR's taking the 'opportunity' is an accessory after the fact. That is a felony - I knew many law students in my time who told me about felony. Perjury that leads to an innocent woman's incarceration is not a little thing. The mother was not getting proper treatment because she was in prison. Admittedly she had cancer, I think. The law aside, the woman picked YR's  family from the streets and gave them shelter and job, that counts for a lot. But YR is amoral, anything that works for her is fine for her.

SJ's feelings also went back for 5 years. It was not just love but also he was around someone who cared for him as a person while his mother was holding on to him as the heir- also guarding her future position and his father seemed to actively dislike him. It would not be easy for him to give her up when he also thought she was playing hard to get. The honest truth from YJ and TP would have hurt him but not in the way he got it from YR.

edit: as @monalisa hoped,   his resentment may be short-lived.

I call it vengeance and my prediction is that SJ will hold on to it for at least 10 episodes.

But nerdy girl's mother will be bumping into her ex soon.

This is not a deep, emotional show, so I am sure TP and YJ will end up together. I would prefer the awful family to be cut off from SJ , TP  and the nerdy girl's family (moneyed people), so the mother and her idiot husband and awful children will be back where they started.  At best for them is that YJ was adopted and will be cut off from them.

@Lmangla  I don't know what show you're talking about. Not even close to the previous 6. How about one for this TP-YJ show?  But don't mention idiot because that would give me too many guesses. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Lmangla  I don't know what show you're talking about. Not even close to the previous 6. How about one for this TP-YJ show?  But don't mention idiot because that would give me too many guesses.

LOL... since this is a different thread, think it would be okay to break down the day 7 clue. I wanted to try include a daily drama but that kind of madness is hard to do a clue about. :lol:

Spoiler

clue: There were some cuties at the record store but it was not my oppa. sigh! so I asked them if they knew where I could meet him. They said maybe go back to zone 3? waaah, I feel like I am walking in circles. I couldn't figure out how to leave zone 2 and so I ended up back at the information booth. The halmoni there told me a sleigh will arrive in half hour and to sit with her till then. She gave me some hot chocolate and just started yakking. I was mostly nodding till she started talking about herself. it turns out that she fell madly in love at 17 and was so happy. but a few years later, things changed and she had to go through a painful divorce. friends told her that if she wants to find another relationship, she needs to be a cunning single lady. what on earth does that mean? she however ignored them and decided to hang out with her siblings and enjoy her family. I asked "like in a weekend drama?" she laughed and nodded. she shared that sometimes, it can feel impossible but love can find you once again. you just have to be willing to wait. my heart was warmed at hearing her story and I wanted to chat more, but the sleigh had arrived and it was time for me to go.

so all the key words have been highlighted in bold; it is page 17 of weekend drama "once again". there is also clue to the female lead lee min jung. a rom-com she did well in was "cunning single lady" and she played a divorcee who has a romance with her ex-husband...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, maribella said:

But YR's taking the 'opportunity' is an accessory after the fact. That is a felony - I knew many law students in my time who told me about felony. Perjury that leads to an innocent woman's incarceration is not a little thing. The mother was not getting proper treatment because she was in prison. Admittedly she had cancer, I think. The law aside, the woman picked YR's  family from the streets and gave them shelter and job, that counts for a lot. But YR is amoral, anything that works for her is fine for her.

There is no doubt that she needs to pay for the 'opportunity" she took to get rid of his mom. I hope to see her sporting one of those fashionable jumpsuits for inmates soon with 3 other roommates. The fact that the woman was so good to them even after YR harmed TP and caused his issues she still used him to lie and then harmed his mom. One of the things I hope to see is how her parents hold their heads down to TP when they learn exactly who is responsible for his mom going to jail and why. I also am angry about the fact that they were quick to believe YR's lies about TP touching her. Sorry but YR would never be a woman a man would want to willingly touch and she knew that. That is why she turned TP into a patsy and then got rid of his mom who could complain and break up her lie. This is also why I suspect the mom knew that TP may not have touched YR but she was resentful of her life and having to take a handout after they lost their house. 

The woman's death was senseless as she could have perhaps lived a bit longer to make arrangements for her son if YR had not did what she did. It will be amazing to see if they both end up on their knees to TP when the truth comes out. The dad seems apologetic now but it will be nothing when he realizes what his wife and daughter were up to that caused the woman he liked and respected to end up in jail on a false charge and not getting the care she needed. 

As for SJ's mother she deserves a special place in prison getting the same treatment that TP's mom did. The woman is cold blooded and its going to be fun watching her and YR go at it. 

Yes, YJ and TP should have told him no matter what the hurt but at the same time SJ needs to realize he had no possession of YJ and she would still be his friend and care for him without being involved with him who can't even get rid of his wife. 

• Like 6