[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

Here's a video that you may want to watch for the sugar... However if you directly want to watch the sugar alone go straight to time stamp 1.36. Watch at your own risk!

Anyone here found the BGM for WOH? Can share? Tq!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@miaka fy Ep. 33-36 will all come out on March 23rd. The white hair most likely will be last episode. We still have GX and CWN wedding :cries:

About the ending, some people also notice on the cast list at the end there's someone named 张念湘/Zhang Nian Xiang which people speculate is ZCL's son/daughter. So yeah don't know what ending they'll give us.

dear:crybaby:no more soon WOH noooooooooooooooo. Remember in the past page I write this serie will end in March 23...IT'S REALLY HAPPEN snifff I will rewatch the whole serie again after that!!!! The chemistry between them is better then with a co-actress...

God I can't help about GX and CWN what happen...I know the novel is done translating few days ago by Chichi so the whole novel and some special chapter is also translated. I dunno if that will happy or sad for GX and CWN. 

Oh Zhang Nian Xiang sound like a girl name. ZCL daugther? O.O he did married with the Gao Girl o.o noooooooo

WE WILL HAVE OUR HAPPY ENDING!!! LET'S HAVE A FAITH!!!

@taekwang Yes finally the trailer but seriously my heart will be bleed when it's finish. Do you also feel like us? No more flirting from WKZ, he become a master that everyone in YT want him to be teacher :smirk:

@Don Yu oh hm they have the wuxia, but not a lot like before. I remember when we have in 1980 tvb or atv good wuxia serie...but seriously the one good wuxia is always with Jin Yong novel or Gu Long....

@Wuzetian As always I love your video posting kyaaaaaaa.. BTW did you hear they will redo again the bazaar meeting ^^ because when they make it (from the video you post) tha wasn't really popular because WOH wasn't out. But now imagine us ''FANGIRLS'' who SCREAM because WOH. They would sale more like that the magazine..I will see if I can grab something like that omg ...imagine Zhang Zenhan and Gong Jun picture magazine in your hand kyaaaaaa

About the KISS from the uncut version, I dunno if that true because a lot people saw that was a fake. So I still dunno if that is true. If it's true O.O OMG that will be extra kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank for your video with a lot information and the ost. BTW you want the ost I send to you in pm. I hope you like it and download so you can listening everydays :heart4:

LURKERS DEAR....CAN YOU ALL COME TO POST AND TELL EVERYONE YOUR LOVE FOR WOH :) 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Some of the the gorgeous faceless artwork by Hu Cong Mi Suan.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Credit: Hu Cong Mi Suan (Visit her Weibo for more https://weibo.com/u/5507569981 )

They all look so pretty. :please:

Btw, I miss this one, this one is so funny. Poor Cheng Lin.

spacer.png

Credit: Hu Cong Mi Suan (Visit her Weibo for more https://weibo.com/u/5507569981 )

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 3/19/2021 at 10:32 PM, taekwang said:

I was watching ep 32 raw. saw wen kexing falling into an abyss. Later there's a scene where it shows WKX is lying there not moving, like a corpse in a house, And the house was burned down by ZZS. so WKX reaalllllyyyyy died like that? could not be the case right? it's only at ep 32. there's 4 more episodes to go... 

and, what's this talk about the chinese audience complaining? re-edit the ending?? please share

It’s not about re editing the ending but re editing ep 31 ans 32 because fans didn’t like them in general for pacing and other reasons which I have explained in an earlier post. The revised version isn’t out yet so I don’t know what will actually be added or removed in the final version. 

• Insightful 1

On 3/19/2021 at 10:25 PM, Wuzetian said:

Are you watching on the premium app?

No. Somebody upload them illegally to YT. Usually, only last for a few hours before was taken out. But, I'll wait for Youku sub to watch it again. 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, thyzt said:

Tomorrow is the last episodes :criesariver:.

Here is the trailer for episode 34.

ZZS really let it go so fast.

Was there a 33 episode today? I'm not youku app so still waiting...How many will they upload tomorrow? All?

@arcchidus @thyzt @miaka fy Did you notice if there are changes to the editing?

WWrlv8L.jpg

Should be from Bazaar 

Episode trailer 34-32 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=484409106021507

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Trailer for episode 34 in YT before again take down 

credit to the uploader.

hm, with flow...we have right now, I feel stressing with the 4 last episodes...hm seriously. In the novel,

Spoiler

Gu Xiang die. So right now, I think both of them will dies...sigh

@Wuzetian hm...actually did you see some difference from the ep I send to you before? I think I have the version that wasn't editing yet. I think YOUKU in youtube will add the version with the new editing. 

I'm still search ep 33 but seem isn't out? or I'm wrong hm..weird that I can't find nothing but only talking in weibo and analyse what they thought about how it's will end....hm

Will probably out tomorrow episode 33 seriously...today I'm still March 22 not March 23

Spoiler

My thinking, it's probably will make WKZ CRAZY when he saw Gu Xiang die...become white hair immediatly...hm

O.M.G Gong Jun and singing....I knew it......LOL 

BTW WOH fans...if you still want to participate for the Reaction EVENT from Youku and want all episodes, pm me. I find finally in 4K omg....I will torrent later...

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you write Word of Honor reaction in Youtube, you will see a lot people start to participate!!!! It's also really funny reaction ^^

EDIT: 

I can't I need to posted this LOL so funny and after tearing....PLEASE WATCH IT WOH FANS!!!

Spoiler

credit to the owner!! I just love his/her video!!!! always make my days!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Was there a 33 episode today? I'm not youku app so still waiting...How many will they upload tomorrow? All?

I think the edited version is not out yet. 

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Should be from Bazaar 

OMG!!! :omg: But the Bazaar picture is fan edit tho. I saw the actual one. it is individual. XD. They will not be this bold. But still.... :heart3:

Edited by thyzt
picture.
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Ep 31 background music for the rescue scene for changed. Imo I think it’s better because before they suddenly started having someone singing right when WKX showed up and then suddenly stopped when he finished fighting — it was ultra awkward imo and really killed the scene’s flow. Obviously some fans are still unhappy. Lol.

Anyway from what I can tell changed will be made a little at a time.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1