[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

On 3/11/2021 at 1:48 AM, arcchidus said:

On past relationship 

Reveal hidden contents

The fact WKX was gone before he was able to learned anything from the master meant they had the same teacher in name only. They really only had a few days of hanging out before they parted. So it explains once again why WKX kept saying his life is defined by poor timing. 

One fan theory is that ZZS kept bringing this up because he wanted WKX to have a home and a purpose so that even if he dies WKX won’t just find some place to hide in sadness and waste his life away. 

ZZS doesn’t realize each time he brings it up it is just a knife in WKX, reminding him once more that timing in his life sucks and all good things are fleeting. 

On novel plot - spoilers up to most recent episodes!!

Reveal hidden contents

This novel is the shortest Priest novel and one of her earliest. As such the writing is somewhat mediocre imo.

WKX and ZZS didn’t know each other before the start of the novel. This is good in itself but it had detrimental impact to WKX’s background story.

WKX’s parents didn’t even have a name. They were just referenced as friends of the guy who started everything. We know nothing about them outside or the fact his mother had nice butterfly bones and the fact they were friends of the wife of the guy who started it all. 

WKX background was completely brought out in the passing in the last couple chapter in the middle of the final battle basically between his fight with final boss. In fact a RickRoll'D load of stuff basically just came in the final fight including the fact the ghosts were rebelling, the death of a key character, his rise to power, what really happened in the beginning that caused the ghosts to leave the valley, the past happenings and the fact BY was the martial teacher of the guy who started it all.... it was mediocre story telling at best.

Thanks for the info about the book. After rewatching all the episodes again their past does make the story more rounded. Probably going to read the book after the series end just to see what the scriptwriter change and add to make the world more whole, since everybody keep saying the book is really short and simple.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:48 AM, arcchidus said:

On why being too popular in China is bad: there comes a point when anti fans will start popping up in social media in China whose sole purpose is to spread bad words about a series when a series gets too popular. In addition if a BL show gets too popular it’s very possible the government may take notice and suddenly clamp down on censorship — potentially even making on air shows stop airing to get edited or take aired show off the web completely. It’s not the first time things like this happened.

This sounds dumb, if you don't like a show just ignore it and watch something you like:huh: Why waste energy doing this dumb thing. Oh well, hopefully WoH and other BL can air without trouble this year.

3 hours ago, Don Yu said:

From which episode does the show get crazy good??

What do you think is crazy good though? For me, personally got hooked on episode 2. You can try until episode 6 maybe, if you still don't like it, I think it's fine to drop it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Don Yu said:

I feel by episode 6 I was pulled in. By episode 10 I was obsessed. 

24 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Thanks for the info about the book. After rewatching all the episodes again their past does make the story more rounded. Probably going to read the book after the series end just to see what the scriptwriter change and add to make the world more whole, since everybody keep saying the book is really short and simple.

Many characters in the book were just plot devices. There were very few details on the side characters. They were names on the page, they did their thing, then they either die or leave. The show gave those characters flesh. The book really left me with very little feelings and honestly, if they had adopted the book straight it would have been an extremely bad show. 

• Like 3

In the book, there's no childhood part. So WKX stalked ZZS just bc 1) WKX's gay, and 2) he's curious about what's under that mask and the reason ZZS hides his (what WKX believes to be) beautiful face. It makes WKX kind of a playboy and less sympathetic. Besides, WKX can not be explicitly gay in the drama, so the motivation for WKX to stalk ZZS would be very weak and unconvincing. That's why the scriptwriter added the childhood timeline so that it's more logical and sentimental for WKX to take an interest in ZZS. He followed ZZS bc he recognized the martial arts that ZZS used.

The second reason is, of course, to amp up the emotion by creating contrast between the happiness that he had and the hell that he went though, at the same time deepen the bond between those 2.

The third reason is believed to be to dodge censorship. When they are disciples under the same master, they are like brothers, so whatever intimate actions they do are more reasonable (duh!!!). With this plot armor, the production team could take things a little further than what would normally be allowed.

For someone who have read the book like me, I always see WKX and ZZS in pain whenever they appear despite what they are showing. ZZS was filled with remorse of his past, and he had 7 nails in his body torturing him each second. He knew he would die soon but he didn't care. As for WKX,

Spoiler

The only reason he survived and climbed to the top of that hellhole of Ghost Valley was his burning rage for revenge. He was born to a family of doctors, but he had now turned into a cruel cold-hearted murderer who disregarded human lives. Before setting off on this journey, he had decided to kill himself when things were over. Meeting ZZS was totally unplanned. He was so flirtatious towards ZZS, but he was always the one holding back and on the guard. He treasured this relationship too much and was too afraid ZZS couldn't accept who he was. In episodes 22-25, we will see him asking why fate would give him a ray of light, a place to return to, a chance for happiness with the one he loved now when he had ruined his own life and his hands were covered in blood.

It's justified to say, WKX and ZZS were each other's saving grace. Their wills to live was already very low before. Without that encounter of fate in episode 1, both of them wouldn't live for long.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Was off but prepare my bb sister birthday yay!!!! But I never forgot you all and LOVE all your post my lovely!!!! :heart4:

@skibbies Youku used this method to bring more populariy from International. Like you said, China have too much new actors and actress and not all would able to catch the popularity. My mom watch it and she said how come they have too much younger actors and actress, she doesn't remember anyone and also she said all look alike lol

Youku used people outside from China to push and give some pression to the SARFT. Specially is a bit understandable hm.... I'm also Chinese but born in Canada. I'm extremely be proud to be Chinese and we do have a lot case of racism because the covid. China need to change the perspective from other country so probably that why this BL would bring more people to like back China. Actually, to be like and accept from other country, they use entertainment. BL iin drama is really too much open in China but they need to be more open now....I'm bet all others

BL adaptation will be all more ''pass'' censorship....and also will be in YT. 

About the peanut add...it's probably because Word of Honor lost a lot commandite because the pandemic. They lost all actors and actress and the only one who stay with the staff was the little actress who are ''Gu Xiang''. So they need money in the moment for the production and sadly we will see the peanut add. I will buy the peanut brand if I can find here...thanking a lot they did help the production and we got this excellent serie :yaaa: btw english isn't my language lolll I write and speak more French. 

wow I didn't know the author from Goodbye my princess and Douluo Dalu author are friend o.o 

@arcchidus You are right and completely right. People who start to watch Word of Honor and never know this ''genre'' like because the acting is chemistry. I did watch few Zhang Zhenhan and Gong Jun serie. Yes they all about romance and fantasy. It's kinda normal and people know already how that will end. BUT that really strange that I find Zhang Zhenhan x Gong Jun chemistry was another level. They did have more chemistry than the fellow actress they act. I hear both of them didn't like each other at all in the begining and also they didn't have a lot BTS. That mean....THEY ARE A REAL ACTORS AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL!!! That is the best. Specially Gong Jun, I never really into his acting in the pass...Unique Lady and all other serie...UNTIL wth...his acting was perfect. I feel sadless, I feel scared from his expression, I feel his shameless extreme when he is into his role. OMG how I can't fall for him...so secret, so hurtful, so angst...I'm tearing. This characters is so marvelous!!! You got all feeling!!!

Hm, about the popularity....same like acchidus thinking, I will add too....

PLUS the serie is more popular, PLUS isn't GOOD at all. It's TRUE that is a sad thing about the popularity sigh

Specially it's popular in International, plus we got a lot anti-fan. Specially in weibo, baidu some hateful comment. Zhang Zhenhan and Gong Jun are both a professional actors that mostly people know about them in other serie. They got a fan club circle and it's was small but we know about them. Now with Word of Honor popularity, people start to seach and dig into all past relationship, all past series from them, family and friends, DIGGING about how they are before, digging about some past ''surgery'' if they really have etc....

Also a new rumor about Zhang Zhenhan appear and some weird people make some picture from Gong Jun ...nude =.=;;;

Also now in the airport, the stalkers are there...NO MORE AT ALL PERSONAL LIFE....wth...

I hate the way in Asian Country they have a stalkers...I mean..they are so crazy sigh...

The serie is really popular....it's did beat all other serie in Douban.

spacer.png

I think...The past ''actors'' right now are really sad and depressif hm.. if they still keep the role, they will able to push the luck and become more popular. I really cannot see others actors who can do better job than our two sweeties hm

@kur4p1k4:smooches3:yay you are already in the last episode!!! I dw until ep 23 now!! But I didn't watch yet...

About YT episode be late, Youku used this method to ''Slowly craving'' viewers. Like that the popularity is more grow up and will able to bring more slowly viewers from International. In a same thing, viewers in international will search about Zhang Zhenhan and Gong Jun and people will start to make ''MV'', ''PV'' and in YT seach will have a extremely big data about WOH. Also, people will write in a tread like us, try to bring more people to watch and YOUKU will have more subcribers . This serie will end at the end of March...until Immortality come April 8. They will try to grab more popularity until then :cutekitty: and will not release other episodes. Yes I can't see other actors for our two soulmates characters.

@Don Yu welcome in this tread :yay:I think for myself after episode 4 I'm become into...hm 

@linhlinh111 welcome back!!!:happydance:

Actually, they have a part from the novel about ''maybe a they know each other in child'' if I remember. WKX is a real gay from the begining and did sleep with all beautiful guys he meet. Like you said, he was really into ZZS because his deguise and his ''bone'' was from a beautiful person. Somethinhg in the novel make me curious. ZZS said after his ''nail'' part... he wasn't intimate with someone. So he was intimate with few girls before? He was into Gu Xiang beauty and that make WKX jealous. I'm on chapter 65 when Lord Seventh and Shaman come to ZZS 

Spoiler

When the Shaman have finally the solution to save him without to destroy all his martial art. Give him some medication when he need to take in midnight. When the shaman was trying to find a powerful martial art person who will destroy all his meridians and after that to keep his meridians good condition until the shaman repare it...

yes i'm late I know to read the whole novel. I can't catch it yet...

^^;; I'm not Youku worker...hehe....

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, linhlinh111 said:

In the book, there's no childhood part. So WKX stalked ZZS just bc 1) WKX's gay, and 2) he's curious about what's under that mask and the reason ZZS hides his (what WKX believes to be) beautiful face. It makes WKX kind of a playboy and less sympathetic. Besides, WKX can not be explicitly gay in the drama, so the motivation for WKX to stalk ZZS would be very weak and unconvincing. That's why the scriptwriter added the childhood timeline so that it's more logical and sentimental for WKX to take an interest in ZZS. He followed ZZS bc he recognized the martial arts that ZZS used.

The second reason is, of course, to amp up the emotion by creating contrast between the happiness that he had and the hell that he went though, at the same time deepen the bond between those 2.

The third reason is believed to be to dodge censorship. When they are disciples under the same master, they are like brothers, so whatever intimate actions they do are more reasonable (duh!!!). With this plot armor, the production team could take things a little further than what would normally be allowed.

For someone who have read the book like me, I always see WKX and ZZS in pain whenever they appear despite what they are showing. ZZS was filled with remorse of his past, and he had 7 nails in his body torturing him each second. He knew he would die soon but he didn't care. As for WKX,

Reveal hidden contents

The only reason he survived and climbed to the top of that hellhole of Ghost Valley was his burning rage for revenge. He was born to a family of doctors, but he had now turned into a cruel cold-hearted murderer who disregarded human lives. Before setting off on this journey, he had decided to kill himself when things were over. Meeting ZZS was totally unplanned. He was so flirtatious towards ZZS, but he was always the one holding back and on the guard. He treasured this relationship too much and was too afraid ZZS couldn't accept who he was. In episodes 22-25, we will see him asking why fate would give him a ray of light, a place to return to, a chance for happiness with the one he loved now when he had ruined his own life and his hands were covered in blood.

It's justified to say, WKX and ZZS were each other's saving grace. Their wills to live was already very low before. Without that encounter of fate in episode 1, both of them wouldn't live for long.

I really didn’t like the book all that much. It was okay but the side characters were so poorly written and the back story of WKX in the book was only revealed through exposition. 

I am so glad they made the changes for the show. The show is way way way better than the book imo! 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2021 at 4:43 PM, miaka fy said:

@arcchidus You are right and completely right. People who start to watch Word of Honor and never know this ''genre'' like because the acting is chemistry. I did watch few Zhang Zhenhan and Gong Jun serie. Yes they all about romance and fantasy. It's kinda normal and people know already how that will end. BUT that really strange that I find Zhang Zhenhan x Gong Jun chemistry was another level. They did have more chemistry than the fellow actress they act. I hear both of them didn't like each other at all in the begining and also they didn't have a lot BTS. That mean....THEY ARE A REAL ACTORS AND EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL!!! That is the best. Specially Gong Jun, I never really into his acting in the pass...Unique Lady and all other serie...UNTIL wth...his acting was perfect. I feel sadless, I feel scared from his expression, I feel his shameless extreme when he is into his role. OMG how I can't fall for him...so secret, so hurtful, so angst...I'm tearing. This characters is so marvelous!!! You got all feeling!!!

Hm, about the popularity....same like acchidus thinking, I will add too....

PLUS the serie is more popular, PLUS isn't GOOD at all. It's TRUE that is a sad thing about the popularity sigh

Gong Jin was a huge surprise. He was soooo wooden in the other series, I really didn’t expect him to be so emotional and so natural for this role! 

I really haven’t gotten this into a show for a long time. It’s amazing. 

I am less worried about the show’s future now because the government news paper released a positive article on the show. As you May guess whatever that news paper says goes. So for now this show is safe.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Watched until episodes 25, 11 more episodes until the end and they already start killing people left and right. One thing I'm probably just being nitpicky is the power level structure. Feels like it's all over the place. Ye Bai Yi is definitely the strongest but the others like when

Spoiler

Beggars sect leader got killed by the old couple, but then they lost to Shen Shen which just doesn't make sense. If you can be Beggar sect leader shouldn't you at least be on par with other sect leader, individually. Also Ghost Valley's Ten Ghost got killed so easily by Scorpion King, so like is he on par with WKX/ZZS? How strong is Zhao Jing really is then? Or Ghost Valley elite officers, since they could kill Ao Lai Zi, Taishan sect leader, but they could not fight Scorpion King? It's just all over the place :sweat_smile:

I know I'm just thinking too much about this but yeah it just bothered me when I see them fighting as shonen/seinen/wuxia fan:isannoyed:

@miaka fy I just hope the momentum is still there even after it ends in China for the international fan. Because on Monday their new schedule is, they'll only air until Wednesday, they cut down one day from the usual schedule, so we international people have to wait even longer :brokenheart:

• Like 1

Sharing this short clip. It is made by an expert in editing, 1st posted in chinese websites, gaining lots of praise. 

Youku now post it in youtube. It doesn't focus on the story-telling, but more on the cinematography and the sounds, with the music, gives u that dramatic feel of wuxia (martial world). The editing is great and make u appreciate the original cinematography even more.

• Like 3

On 3/12/2021 at 1:02 AM, kur4p1k4 said:

OMg!!! I love the novel and it is short but worth it. WKX is very shameless in the novel. You will love him in the novel @kur4p1k4  

i guess I am the only one who loves the novel. :crybaby:.  I was laughing the whole time.  I loved the novel because it felt right and more true to the MC’s and ML’s personality. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

OMg!!! I love the novel and it is short but worth it. WKX is very shameless in the novel. You will love him in the novel @kur4p1k4  

i guess I am the only one who loves the novel. :crybaby:.  I was laughing the whole time.  I loved the novel because it felt right and more true to the MC’s and ML’s personality. 

@UnniSarahOh don't be sad mate :smooches3: I'll definitely read the book, after the series end, hahaha. I like the anticipation, I think they paced the story quite well so far, we're at the calm before the storm point of story.

I watch this series knowing nothing, just recommendation from the almighty algorithm lol

Yes, definitely wanna see how the original characters are without the censorship :lol:

So do you think the series stray too far from original WKX and ZZS characters?

I do like both MC and ML in the series, but I also like the wuxia world they created. With the world and all the side characters, Zhang Cheng Ling, Gu Xiang, Cao Wei Ning, Scorpion King, etc. All the grudges, remorse and gratitude that entangled the characters, it's just an exciting world and journey seeing WKX and ZZS fighting and flirting together lol. The chemistry between the characters are important but the world they inhabit also has to be believable. It's a typical wuxia world and trope, but as an wuxia fan I think they execute it well even comparing it to recent Jin Yong adaptation. (please don't kill me Jin Yong fan T.T)

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

So do you think the series stray too far from original WKX and ZZS characters?

It does stray too far from the original ZZS but WKX was more shameless in the novel than the drama. @kur4p1k4  I read Lord Seventh and I feel it gave me more of an insight on Zhou Zi Shu.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

It does stray too far from the original ZZS but WKX was more shameless in the novel than the drama. @kur4p1k4  I read Lord Seventh and I feel it gave me more of an insight on Zhou Zi Shu.  

I feel like WKX is shameless enough lol, which is one of the reason I watched WoH. I was really in disbelief how blatant the flirting is for a BL adaptation. I thought it will be like the Untamed, which the romance was so low key, I can only see them as BFF :sweat_smile: So yeah I was genuinely surprised lol.  If WKX is more shameless than this I think it won't pass censorship board review :lol:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I feel like WKX is shameless enough lol, which is one of the reason I watched WoH. I was really in disbelief how blatant the flirting is for a BL adaptation. I thought it will be like the Untamed, which the romance was so low key, I can only see them as BFF :sweat_smile: So yeah I was genuinely surprised lol.  If WKX is more shameless than this I think it won't pass censorship board review :lol:

When I read the novel I was 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861gqc2f2vrf0zqa6rjl

Same reaction as I watch the drama 

smh smh. Do you remember the scene when ZZS asked WKX what he thought and WKX replied very pretty

CORRECTION “ IS IT PRETTY 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c7a8128e436dbc84e6

“ IT’s PERFECT 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c7a8128e436dbc84e6

@kur4p1k4

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

When I read the novel I was 

Same reaction as I watch the drama 

smh smh @kur4p1k4 Do you remember the scene when ZZS asked WKX what he thought and WKX replied very pretty

Yeah, of course iconic scene lol.

I like when WKX catch the sword between his fingers, *chef's kiss*

• Like 2

WOH finally the number 1 airing drama!!!

Peeps! Avenue X wants your recorded reaction to WOH!!!

@UnniSarah Can enlighten me the relationship of WOH and Lord Seventh? I have seen people talking about it but didnt have time to check out. 

@kur4p1k4 What's MC & ML definition? Also when he caught the sword with his fingers, what was the meaning of this particular action? I have read comments that it meant something else especially when he said "Good sword"

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@UnniSarah Can enlighten me the relationship of WOH and Lord Seventh? I have seen people talking about it but didnt have time to check out. 

@kur4p1k4 What's MC & ML definition? Also when he caught the sword with his fingers, what was the meaning of this particular action? I have read comments that it meant something else especially when he said "Good sword"

@Wuzetian

MC = Main Character. 
ML = Male Lead 

SPOILEE 

SPOILER ALERT 

Spoiler

LORD SEVENTH IS PRINCE JIN’s  first love , childhood friend and was given the title Prince due to his grandfather saving the Prince Jun’s grandfather. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, Don Yu said:

Really depends on which part of the story line that interests you the most. 

For me is when ZZS takes the first step to be with WKX. Think episode 12. 

Which episode are you at now?

I'm now at 23 without subs and really crazy coz my Chinese is limited but I'm loving every bits of it. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Can enlighten me the relationship of WOH and Lord Seventh? I have seen people talking about it but didnt have time to check out. 

Spoiler

WOH (Faraway Wanderers) is the sequel of Lord Seventh. In the novel Lord Seventh, Lord Seventh (Qi Ye) is ZZS best friend, drinking buddies, cos they like to drink. ZZS has a supporting role in the novel, and ZZS is the follower of Prince Jin. ZZS and Qi Ye are the who helps Prince Jin get the throne. I hope this novel get adapted, but maybe it might not be possible because of the reincarnation plot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

The original story wouldn’t pass censorship but more importantly wouldn’t be long enough for 36 episodes.

The story line post second half is pretty different than the book at this point, both plot and to some extent the characters... though I personally don’t think it’s to the point where I can’t recognize the characters. 

Did they change too much? I don’t know... but I mean even the name of the story is different so I expected changes from the beginning. 

In addition, they added some great fan service in the show that’s not in the book (poison sucking scene, the hand holding scene), and some really great material on the side characters including Scorpion king which I really enjoyed! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Official from youku official Instagram from my IG

spacer.png

spacer.png

Please SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR WOH :heart: INTERNATIONAL FANS 

If you need some video from WOH in 1080p any, please ask me pm and I will send to you so you can MAKE the REACTION EVENT :) 

@arcchidus Gong Jun did grow up so well like a actor, I'm sure he will become more present in the future serie hehe.  Yes the show won't be drive away from the SARFT so we will be ok and be happy. I'm also so into the serie, just...it's won't stop popping in my FB, IG....oh my my...everyday I saw WOH. Some people said they won't live anymore to wait for WOH every week....that so cute LOL

@kur4p1k4 :transforms:oh no worry, the momentum will be long ^^ . Actually the serie will finish in March 23 and will grow up. Also Immortality will come April 8 (and now I hear about April 18 rumor) WOH will stay alive. I'm a BIT worry about the GALA in the end of the year....THEY WON'T HAVE A LOT GIRLS during the gala :loolz:After WOH, IMMORTALITY AND SHA PO LANG...we won't SLEEP

Ye Baiyi was the strongest yes but you are right about the clan sect. Shaolin, Beggar, Emei....normally are the strongest sect. How come the new ''5 sect'' are stronger and can beat them...that weird. I can't find why and just forget it and watch the show LOL

Oh I won't kill you LOL I'm Jin Yong fans ...I did watch all adaptation from TVB from the first with Felix and Barbara...to the last adaptation LOL

@Cedric Ong Welcome in the tread :dorashakes:let's have a lot fun to talking with every one. Oh your video...I want to post it too before because OMG the editing was so beautiful and I love it!!! In Bilibili have so much super cool video about WOH.

@UnniSarah dear:eatscookie: I like also Faraway Wanderers LOL but I'm still not finish sigh...I'm so sad. OH deaarrrr want more shameless novel to read hehe ? more shameless than WKZ. More innocent than Mo Ran hehe I will write to you later hugs!!!

Yes, ZZS have a same personality with the one from the novel. BUT WKZ is more proactive than WKZ in the drama and that ok, if it's too much, that will be censored loll

OMG I LOVE YOUR GIFS :fullofhearts:and how your represent our couple with your gifs kyaaaaaaaaa

@Wuzetian LOL AvenueX ask about the filming yesteday and I was like talk with unni-chan should I do it or not...and then well let's see if I will send something HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE

@thyzt Welcome in the tread :happy2:

Hm, I hear that maybe they want to make Lord Seventh into a drama. That why they choose the actor from ''Perfect and Casual'' who are super cute...well I find he cute. Also they won't do it the reincarnation part....

ok now I can write a bit about WOH.

Everyone love our ZZS X WKZ couple and we talking and sharing information. But did you know we have another ''COUPLE'' in WOH? Gu Xiang x Cao Wen Ning is already our regular couple and they are so cute together. I love the interaction between them. The super swwet innocent boy who was falling in love for the first time and our little girl who know nothing about love. She really care for her master/father WKZ from her heart. 

The couple I want to talk is the Scorpio King and Zhao Jing (his adoptive father...)

This couple is really popular in chinese forum...how sweet Prince Xie is with his ''father'' and how he SOOOOO jealous to anyone who take attention from his ''father'' 

Our two sweeties Lead are really have a complicate story and how much suffer they was before. Prince Xie also a complicate personality and can we analyse him? The actors who was suppose to be WKZ before and finally choose the Scorpio King role..probably something intense will happen later in the story....

in the novel spoilers and also ...please be careful to read it (16+)

Spoiler

The first time I read about the Scorpio King wasn't a same like the drama version AT all. The chapter was start with ZZS and WKX was going in the prostitution place to find the place Scorpio King was. They was surprised that the Scorpio King chamber...some ''sex game'' was there...and they was like...super surprise that Scorpio King have so weird hobbies. I remember he ask ZZS x WKX to make love in front of him...to get the information who want to kill Zhang Cheng Ling. That was a funny part because WKX ACCEPT right away ...(well he already force kiss ZZS before to meet the Scorpio King) ....and ZZS accept too....until....he start to drawing LOLLLL porno act sex OMG WKZ was really into the drawing ( ....Anyway, he wasn't really strong this Scorpio King)

• Like 3
  • Blob 1