Broadcast Period: 2/22/2021 - 3/27/2021

Cast:

Zhang Zhehan

Simon Gong

Zhou Ye

Ma Wen Yuan

Damon Guo

Synopsis:

The story revolves around the former leader of a special organization served under royalty, now leaving his past life behind and unintentionally getting involved with the martial world; and the Master of Ghost Pavilion who wanders the pugilistic world.
(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Novel, 天涯客 by Priest, published on jjwxc (http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=912073) 
English translation: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/faraway-wanderers/

me9Gcdn.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

I watch until episode 05 right now and OMG it's really good LOL

How Wen Ke Xing flirt and keep want to skinship Zhou Zi Shu OMG...I think all fan girls in the world SCREAM right now!!!!!

How they use the wuxia to symetrie the dance choregraphie. Ke Xing keep want to be near to Zi Shu no stop until our Zi Shu run to hide away...

I can't OMG I NEED TO POST some picture that I cut from my episode kyaaaaaaa

The first meeting was memorable...Seem like a soulmate who find is half...:heart: how they fight in episode 2 and EYE TO EYE all a time .....MELTING  Who said they are not chemistry OMG ...how we can read by the feeling from the eyes ...we can see  Ke Xing is the one who ar HARD fall for Zi Shu

spacer.pngcredit me 

I download until episode 5 in 1080p but I can't find 2160p hm...let's see later then 

wait who is the Gong or Shou ...hm LOL

@UnniSarah Kyaaaaa I saw you here :fullofhearts:

CREDIT ProductiveProcrastinator OST

omg It's Liu Yu Ning who sing the OP for Love and Redemption :heart:

spacer.png

format,webp

• Like 4

20 hours ago, JoyceDreamer said:

If anyone knows where this drama will be sub, please let me know! Thanks! 

If you want the subbed version it's will be in Youku youtube channel on February 26 :) and now it's 5 episodes out and OMG SO CUTE!!!! Also it's will be Youku who produce it so only them who subbed it. Well it's something like BL and similar like Untamed. So they will wait people will be crazy to start to put in other language :hooray:

Btw, UNTAMED lovers should come in this tread ...WHEREEEE ARE YOU?? O.o

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, miaka fy said:

I download until episode 5 in 1080p but I can't find 2160p hm...let's see later then 

wait who is the Gong or Shou ...hm LOL

Hi chingu @miaka fy Wow we are finally watching the same drama.  :approves:

I only found episode 1 to this drama and I wish these episodes were all subbed already.  I have to say ZZH did a great job. His body language in this drama was great. 
His master couldn’t kill him but I can see Master really cared for him. 
Let’s keep i. Touch through this drama 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi chingu @miaka fy Wow we are finally watching the same drama.  :approves:

Dear:Pandabulous:, I watch probably everything out from Cdrama and Kdrama LOL just really lazy to write in the tread. My friend keep poke me to watch ''The Penthouse'' mostly everydays LOL. I do watch all a same drama like you and also I catch Rebel Princess until ep 53:yay:. I have dw mostly all popular cdrama in mainland section. Oh chingu, take a time to post here, I just finish to watch episode 5 and 6. Also I have upload until episode 6 in 1080p. 

I have to read again the novel chingu, I have read this long time ago and with all novel you know I have read...god I mixed everything in my head. I remember I enjoy the novel but didn't finish it.  I did update and change some tags in novelupdate and add it's adapted in drama few month ago but I didn't read continue to read it. I was just HYPED that a lot BL drama be adapted into drama. I think the most anticipated cdrama i'm wait is ''Immortality'' that I read twice and I find is the most angst BL ever that make me so much cry...second, Scum villain. 

I will not post something from the novel version and I know myself that I will spoil everyone if I write too much LOL. 

So, I will just post some SPICY PICTURE :heart2beat: that I cut from my video LOL, maybe I will make a MV from this serie if I have more time. I just LOVE the chemisty between them and still FOR GOD BLESS, how it's pass the restriction from CHINA who are agaisnt everything BL in drama. Maybe we will have some chance in the future BL without CENSORED :sparklyeyes: (seem impossible...but we can dream it )

How many advance our WKX will use to our ZZS...kyaaaaaaa how many time each they try to figure each other identity. Some connection between them when young...

Episode 6 some picture 

Spoiler

WZhnyFY.png

I think they did censored something in this part...like when the lip touch the skin hm...anyway this part was in episode 6 and they really have a lot interaction between them

Also WKZ saw ZZS beauty in the water OMG :heart2beat:

I will back later, I go reread the novel...too much novel and drama to watch sigh 24 hour isn't enough

BTW episode 2 and 3 is upload in Youku YT channel 

CREDIT YOUKU CHANNEL YOUTUBE

BTW, YOUKU TODAY ADD CHINESE SUBTITLED SO IF YOU NOT UNDERSTAND CHINESE, please click on subtitle on your right under the video, click on the parameter and choose in english language. That will be a bit strange but that for all people who cannot wait the subtitle

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

If anyone can do some ep. summary caps, I would really appreciate that! 

Also, I love spoils too, so if you have read the novel and know the real identities of our leads... please tell me! I want to know how and when Zhang is going to find out about Simon's identity and why is Simon not revealing his true identity.... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JoyceDreamer said:

Also, I love spoils too, so if you have read the novel and know the real identities of our leads... please tell me! I want to know how and when Zhang is going to find out about Simon's identity and why is Simon not revealing his true identity.... 

I enjoy watching  Wen Ke Xing stalk abs protect Zhou Zi Shu. I can’t help but think they know each other. WKX keeps trying to fight him. It is kind of funny watching. 
I don’t know if I will keep watching this , once the subs is out then I will make the decisions if I will stick around. 
ZZS save a boy who is being hunted down because he supposedly owns an important object which I think he doesn’t even know of it’s existence. That is all I could understand. 

@JoyceDreamer . I have no spoilers 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I enjoy watching  Wen Ke Xing stalk abs protect Zhou Zi Shu. I can’t help but think they know each other. WKX keeps trying to fight him. It is kind of funny watching. 
I don’t know if I will keep watching this , once the subs is out then I will make the decisions if I will stick around. 
ZZS save a boy who is being hunted down because he supposedly owns an important object which I think he doesn’t even know of it’s existence. That is all I could understand. 

Spoiler

WKX doesn't know ZZS, like know who he is now cuz ZZS is in disguise, but they had a certain (kinda indirect) bond in the past very long ago and WKX had a hunch or sth. WKX is just intrigued by ZZS. WKX is the head of the demons wanting to be human again, and ZZS caught his eyes at first sight and then he just like, stalks him. That's how things go in the novel too. Also WKX has some other ulterior motive too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, linhlinh111 said:

WKX doesn't know ZZS (like know who he is now cuz ZZS is in disguise, but they had a certain bond in the past very long ago), he is just intrigued by him. WKX is the head of the demons wanting to be human again, and ZZS caught his eyes at first sight and then he just like, stalks him. That's how things go in the novel too.

Wow Thank you for the info @linhlinh111 
I watched this with no subs abs I haven’t read the novel. Should I read the novel ?

• Like 2

Well this is actually quite interesting, the wuxia is still too many slow mo imho, but WKX pretty much carry me through all current 4 episodes, he's such a tease to ZZS lol. Gu Xiang also wonderful, I was afraid she was going to be the annoying sidekick, but she's actually quite adorable as the episodes goes along. 

The plot is actually quite interesting, standard wuxia trope but still fun in execution, I think for now I'll keep watching and see how it goes.

For anybody watching in Youtube at Youku channel just wait for 12-24 hours they should already have the English sub by then. I watched just now and they already have English sub for all 4 episodes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, UnniSarah said:

Chingu :wub: you must to said SOOOO SMEXY O.M.G LOL SIMON you win in this clip. 

I download and watch episode 7 yesteday and episode 8 today. Also me currently read and try to sprinte to finish it. I will able to complete soon as possible if I'm not busy with my real life. 

So dear, how do you like our 2 males lead? The flirting is strong, feeling from the eye and when you use martial art to create a dance, it's killer. They are a TWO strong martial art and WKZ really running after our ZZS to get any his attention LOL.

On 2/24/2021 at 10:17 PM, JoyceDreamer said:

Hm, I know a bit what happen it because the serie, the novel BUT ALSO INSTAGRAM :wow1: It's killing me when you use your instagram and only for to get any information for this serie LOL. 

Did you watch the first episode in subbed? have you finish the first 4 episodes in subbed?

Episode 01 in resumé because my english isn't so great when I need to explain something. 

Our ZZS work for the emperor Jin/He Lianyi and also the Lord for Tiang Chuang. If the emperor mission was to kill someone, ZZS cannot go agaisnt it and execute. After more than 10 year working under this emperor, he have kill people dear to him, friends...and is tired about all his crime. The only way to go out from Tiang Chuang sect (can I said it's something like a sect hm) it's to receive Nails of Seven Apertures for Three Autumn. It's suppose to go in 7 points in your meridians and slowly take your life in 3 years. Normaly you will lose all your 7 senses and die painfully. Also destroy your martial art completely. ZZS find the way to able to keep half his martial art and able to live for 3 year. Eventually he will die. He already put himself 6 nails and only one is left. The emperor accept his request and ZZS was able to go out....with the 7 nail inside him. He deguise himself (he is a master of deguise) because he know the emperor will send people to control him. The emperor people lost his sign and ZZS was able finally relax himself and let's himself die slowly....until he meet our playful and flirting WKX. First meeting, you can feel the connection between them, second meeting our martial art dance and I just love this scene in episode 2

Credit YOUKU YT channel.

btw in ep 8

Spoiler

WKX know ZZS identity in episode 8....when the subordinate call him ''mr. shou'' it's probably because he ask everyone to call him like that. He isn't anymore the Lord. Also, clan/sect Tiang Chiang seem to hide his identity and real name from the world...

In episode 8 ...the feeling from '' Zhang Wu Ji from Heavenly Sword'' is there.....everyone want Zhang Cheng Ling to get the ''armory'' who doesn't know nothing about it...

Did something happen to WKX after? I saw him 

Spoiler

in white hair ...in instagram 

The drama version is like 85% to 90 % alike from the novel version.....I come back later....

Our two lovely ML....

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Okay 

I can’t help but think Prince Jin will become a problem later in the drama. Is he obsessed with ZZS. I have not been able to comprehend his feelings towards ZZS ( Zhou Zi Shu) I recall once he thought he was ill he thought he was of no use but then he refused to put in the seventh nail in ZZS. He seemed quite anger with him. 
Then we see Wen Ke Xing fool his people claiming his Glazed armor was stolen. We clearly saw a man in a Red cloak kill the thief and retrieve the Goazed Armor.  What is going on???

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1