[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

hello everyone

Very longtimes I didn't come here bc there's nothing interesting ( for Me) to watch.

And now, there's ...one  hihihi

I've already watched 4 eps and waiting for next eps with eng sub

I like this one !

I don't like people comparing this drama with The untamed !

The two are good but bc The untamed aired first so ...

I like this one about the storyline is not so different from the original novel !

and there're more the intimate scenes for 2 leads men :approves:

Hope the end will be the same !

Do not let us having........sleepless hahahaha 

• Like 5

On 2/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, UnniSarah said:

Okay 

I can’t help but think Prince Jin will become a problem later in the drama. Is he obsessed with ZZS. I have not been able to comprehend his feelings towards ZZS ( Zhou Zi Shu) I recall once he thought he was ill he thought he was of no use but then he refused to put in the seventh nail in ZZS. He seemed quite anger with him. 
Then we see Wen Ke Xing fool his people claiming his Glazed armor was stolen. We clearly saw a man in a Red cloak kill the thief and retrieve the Goazed Armor.  What is going on???

Prince Jing didn't have the feelings for ZZS but for Lord Seventh - Prince Jing Beiyuan

Another lead character in another novel of Priest

He'll appear and will save ZZS about the seventh nail with his lover hihihi

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok first at all....what happen today.

I'm at work and read Faraway Wanderers. I'm on chapter 48 and giggle and blushing. My coworker ask me what happen...come on I can't tell them that I read some ''blushing'' part between ZZX x WKX :tounge_xd:

Anyway, I was really busy BUT I did dw episode 9 and 10. I didn't watch yet. I'm trying to reply everyone or trying....:letsgo:

@Jillia Oh that why...I was though you are her :flushed:. I hope she ok...One year ago and few month, I was travelling and stay in Korea and coming back before the pandemic. I didn't come in Soompi for long time so I didn't saw her retired. If you said she just retired, I'm less worry then. Thank to give me the new :kiss_wink: . I think I saw you in kdrama section too or maybe you change your nickname. I'm so confuse everytime I come in soompi. We change, grow older...family...oh well life...lolllll Btw did you see this drama? ^^ try it

@linhlinh111 yep our Gu Xiang have her beloved appear :) He is cute. Oh ep 9 and 10 is out. Oh in Japan, no they are more open for BL...I saw Host Club over there and well anyway they are open in both...Actually BL come more from Japan before...

@mei yang  Oh yes, Canada we are so open in any subjet and also the drug (mari.) are legal...(that isn't my opinion at all sigh) I mean when the country are too open in everything we seem too much lazy on everything too in the same time. A country too close, make people inside cannot breath so they trying to run away or find some underground solution. SARFT isn't appear like that before...I don't remember when it's appear it. I think early 2009...but they are too strict sigh. I remember crying so much when ''Journey of Flower'' was cutting so much so I can't see all kissing between them LOL. hm, I think they still cannot play all serie in Drama regular. It's become a webdrama...It's like Pillow Book, that isn't a cdrama but sadly become a webdrama....btw where are you in the drama? do you like it so far?:blush:

@UnniSarah OMG you girl are you trying to catch me in the novel LOL you are so fast like I told you, I'm crying now LOL:cries3:Anyway, I'm happy you like it a lot and that is your second BL cdrama serie....

@kur4p1k4 Oh :yaaa: I finally read correctly your nickname and it's Kurapica !!! Hunter X Hunter FAN !!! thank like always your explication. I'm so excited that I can't write so well. Better someone who explain it clearly like you ^^

@diane90 HEY!!! WELCOME in OUR SUPER sleepless tread :happydance:yep that so cool and I'm happy I can see a lot more people who watch this serie. Btw, are you french? Si c'est le cas, je te resouhaite la bienvenue dans cette section de chaleur torride qu'on va surement en rougir. :blush: Ooh LORD SEVENTH..i'm there with his beautiful description...I know Priest make another novel about Lord Seventh and when I read it I was like OMG isn't a same......Lord Seventh ....

Ok did I make everyone reply

-CHECK I did reply everyone YAY....time to maybe go watch or sleep.....nevermind...I will go back read @UnniSarah I can't let you win chingu LOL ...I should go sleep now it's soon 10pm and I'm dead meat....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EPISODE 01 in YOUTUBE GOT A 1 MILLION THE VIEW AFTER 5 DAYS ONLY YAYY:heart:

omg omg omg this part I WANT TO SEE IT :heart2beat:

credit YOUKU YT

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

So apparently Chinese sleuths in weibo has been doing lip reading lol and apparently what WKX said to ZZS might be spicier than what the dub said. This is on twitter that compile most that was found in weibo. Quite interesting and once you actually took notice of the lip movement they are pretty correct some of it just don't match the dub

https://twitter.com/manggaetteok96/status/1365024616612327429?s=20

@miaka fyYup one of the best character in HxH series imo. Just glad to help all the watchers :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@linhlinh111 I think what people like from a tv show is subjective, as long as it does well with the chinese audiences that's more important for the drama. International audiences are just bonus. But I think at least in Youtube the international audience is big enough for Youku to subbed it faster and in various languages. Even though we are always late by 5 episodes at least than the Youku VIP

They also got interview with Bazaar in China which usually does it for the current CP hotness so I hope they keep doing well

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

I hope this drama has a happy ending. I heard that they stick close to the novel but I saw some bts clips of some scenes that I don't remember reading in the novel. 

Spoiler

In a bts clip, WKX's hair was all white. I hope they don't try and kill him off. I would be so upset. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Wow this is good. Unexpectedly so. 

I'd merely intended to watch over dinner but was riveted and marathoned through eight episodes in one go. A long dinner, that turned out to be. 

I'm enjoying this Wen character. Particularly that hint of cruelty in him. 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:24 AM, linhlinh111 said:

I mean, why bother covering their faces when they wear the same (very distinctive) outfits all the time?

Those sheer handkerchieves...what was the point? And yes, how many guys could there be in Yueyang with that same beautifully embroidered green frock? And that same beautifully treated hair cascading down his back? 

Off to catch up on the remaining episodes. 

• Like 2

LOL I'm still here but was really busy...:cutekitty: sorry!!! Please everyone take care the tread too and KEEP POSTING!!! Maybe people will see that we like it and in the future maybe we will have less CENSORED :kicks:

FIRST some FACTS from our two lovely actors 

- Zhang Zhe Han who are Zhu Zi Shu/Zhou Xu want to acting Wen Ke Xing after reading the script but they totally said you are Zhu Zi Shu so you cannot be WKX

- Simon Gong aka Jun Gong who are Wen Ke Xing never want other role than WKX

- Zhang Zhe Han was alone completely when he acting in the begining. No one want talk with him snifff it's take a long time...

- Zhang Zhe Han real personality is completely Wen Ke Xing personality and Simon Gong is more like Zhu Zi Shu personality in a real life....

- They did some CENSORED in the sentence...in the drama version. 

Dubbing

In fact, netizens have observed that they’ve cleverly duubbed the more risqué lines differently from what the characters actually said. In one of the recent scenes, Zhou Zishu tells Wen Kexing “anything that he wants“. However, lip readers were able to discern what Zhou Zishu actually said was “repay with my body (translates to I’ll devote my entire heart)” hence Wen Kexing’s head turning reaction.

CREDIT DRAMAPANDA 

- 8.3 IN DOUBAN, They beat UNTAMED who got 7.7 :omg:wait...I love UNTAMED!! Xiao Zhan and Wang Yi Bo forever my cuties!!

@UnniSarah Hey Chingu :lollipop:I'm currently trying to catch you in the novel but sadly I wasn't able yet lolll, did you see all subbed episode yet? Your episode 7 is there now ^^

@kur4p1k4 Yes Kurapica was so cool specially in the HxH the old version!!! Are you in the last episode too in Word of Honor? I'm on episode 12 right now ^^

@koreankiddo  Welcome in this tread and hope you will enjoy your stay with us :yay: and about your question if it's a happy ending 

Spoiler

Yes well in the novel it's happy ending but in the drama version dunno..I also write in page before that I saw in Instagram that WKX have white hair. I dunno if he got something like his father...Also it's Priest...never her serie would have a sad ending. She would not be happy if someone massacre her novel adaptation.

@impoppies Welcome in this tread and also hope you will hang with us :hooray2: and yes a lot peoples didn't want to start it and they want to wait until the serie was done. The problem it's in Instagram, facebook, tik tok....Word of Honor appear everywhere so....they fall in the trap and start it and never can't let it go LOL

AFTER ONE WEEK, WORD OF HONOR GOT 2 MILLIONS VIEWS for EPISODE 1 YAY!!! other EPISODES WILL HAVE SOON 1 MILLIONS YAY!!

afd95290beb6109faf0504fe89013077.jpg

credit to the owner

spacer.png

credit to the owner

check it EVERYONE :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

So, in ep.6 there's an advertisement for real peanut company 沃隆, is that normal now for c-drama? That really took me out for a second, I mean it was almost at the end but still...

The last drama I watched, joy of life, usually just had normal ad break for a few second, this is like k-drama subway ads level bad.

@miaka fy Kurapika is even more awesome in the last chapter of HxH, just don't read it if you don't want to be tortured waiting for the hiatus to end like me:lol:

Sadly I like to torture myself lol. I'm waiting for the episodes in Youtube so I'm only until ep.7, waiting for ep.8 tonight :sipsboba:

I could find some other way to watch it if I want to, but it's quite fun seeing the the number who watch it live in Youtube keep doubling with every new episode it aired :mrgreen:

I've also seen some clip from ep.11-12 , freaking bloody darn it I really want to watch it but I'll be patient until next week, NEXT WEEK!!:smashes:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 episodes in! Feeling great about this so far! While I love the two fathers and son format (just like in Untamed) I kinda hope they don't completely dump Gu Xiang out of the dynamic once she meets her own love interest. As annoying as she can be, I do love her loyalty to WKX. I hope we get to see how he cares for her too considering he lets her stick around and traveled with her.

I actually wished they chose dubbers with deeper voice pitches. Mostly for WKX. They should definitely have chosen a depper VA for Gu Xiang. OMG her voice is so high pitched all the damn time. Her acting could've been more tolerable with a different voice lol. 

• Like 3

@miaka fy @Jillia @kur4p1k4 @linhlinh111 I can’t wait for the Green Vixen to meet ZZS. She is beautiful 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488605be7f0f1c6bfc09e1

The Scorpion King is very interesting. He looks attractive. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867c8a8d3683c572fe7b

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867c8a8d3683c572fe7b

Cheng Lin is so cute , he is very attached to his shifu. His shifu made him feel safe even though his ward are harsh. I love their relationship 

Spoiler

his Wen Ke Xing is sincere in his feeling for Zhou Zi Shu . It is so cute when he. Tries to prove to him he is being honest

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@miaka fy @Jillia @kur4p1k4 @linhlinh111 I can’t wait for the Green Vixen to meet ZZS. She is beautiful

The Scorpion King is very interesting. He looks attractive. 

Reveal hidden contents

Chang Lin is so cute , he is very attached to his shifu. His shifu made him feel safe even though his ward are harsh. I love their relationship 

Reveal hidden contents

his Wen Ke Xing is sincere in his feeling for Zhou Zi Shu . It is so cute when he. Tries to prove to him he is being honest

Reveal hidden contents

his name is Cheng Ling not chang ling

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for this guy to come out, still 2 more weeks for Youtubers though:dead:

OotrSKP.png

The sass Ye Bai Yi has towards WKX lol, love it:Megalol:

PS: Don't watch the trailer if you don't want to be spoiled about what happened in ep.13 onward I think, there's some slight spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1