[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

Hoo boy, what a ride ep. 29-32, they move so fast, some things still unexplained. I'm slightly worried about the ending, not about whether it's going to be BE or HE, but whether they can wrap everything up in a nice logical way. We only have 4 eps left:headbang:

YBY fight with WKX sfx is so good, YBY sfx is always heavy just to show how strong his every moves

I also like that WKX actually got affected by Meng Po Tang/Grandmother soup/Water of Lethe. It's just what he wants to forget is that he accidentally caused his parents death by bringing Zhao Jing (who always is a bloody pervert and creep and just all around jerk) back to their hideout. I thought it was a bit much a child can fight the effect of Meng Po Tang but adult can't.   

And the parallel on ep. 1 when Jiu Xiao gave the princess the hairpin as token of love and then WKX do it in ep. 31 to ZZS :Fist1:*chef's kiss*

Also Scorpion King if you like old man type/daddy type can't you pick a better guy, gosh Zhao Jing is just icky bleh! I want better for you my guy. He's just so sad

@Wuzetian The hairpin scene is in ep.31

@miaka fy Please drive safely mate, the drama will always be there on the cloud, waiting for you to watch it. Lord seventh and Wu Xi is not bad I think, even though I didn't read the book so I'll wait for your impression about them :mrgreen:

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

The editor for lots of negative reaction for ep 31 and 32 from Chinese fans and is now re editing. Curious as to what it will be like when that’s done. 

Do they say which part they will re-edit?

For me it's just bad CGI really, hahaha. Especially when WKX fall, I know it's suppose to be emotional or something, I just lol'ed all the way until the scene ends.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Do they say which part they will re-edit?

For me it's just bad CGI really, hahaha. Especially when WKX fall, I know it's suppose to be emotional or something, I just lol'ed all the way until the scene ends.

Not sure yet but I read most negative comments about the part where Wife was drinking after the fall and saying something serious but GJ’s bad singing took a lot of ppl out to the scene. The other is with the nails — it was way too dragonball z for Asian viewers. 

Falling Cgi ppl can still suspend their disbelieve because of how beautiful WKX is and also I think audience is used to that sort of cgi.

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Not sure yet but I read most negative comments about the part where Wife was drinking after the fall and saying something serious but GJ’s bad singing took a lot of ppl out to the scene. The other is with the nails — it was way too dragonball z for Asian viewers. 

Falling Cgi ppl can still suspend their disbelieve because of how beautiful WKX is and also I think audience is used to that sort of cgi.

Well at least they listen to their audience, don't know if it's a good thing or not though. I don't think it ever happens with western tv series, re-editing currently aired series, unless it's a really egregious mistake.

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Well at least they listen to their audience, don't know if it's a good thing or not though. I don't think it ever happens with western tv series, re-editing currently aired series, unless it's a really egregious mistake.

I think it’s a good thing. It doesn’t happen with most Chinese shows actually...  so it shows how much the show makers care about its success.

Also if audience rage it’s probably for a good reason. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just update everyone that I'm drive back home safe! :wub: I finish my supper and also all my download for many cdrama I collect. The download went really fast as always so I grab my ep 29 to ep 32. 

My sister already watch until episode 32 and keep spoils me ''sigh'' so I know like everything what happen without to watch it...I will start to watch now so I will be back later later

Before to go...watch...just reply to everyone first!

@kur4p1k4 With ZZS sweet smile and said ''You're mine'' I can SCREAM my fangirl voice kyaaaaaa. I think seriously compilate THE WHOLE ''edit'' dubbed and redubbed it OR just resubbed it into the real sentence. That will be a great service for the WOH fans in the world.

Lord Seventh aka Wei Zhe Ming was so beautiful in ''Perfect and Casual'' and I did like him a lot. Teacher who married his student because his family was force him. Typical cheesy cdrama but sometime I need something like that. I think his facial isn't perfect for Lord Seventh maybe. I still didn't finish ''Faraway Wanderers'' but I saw the description for Lord Seventh who is the most beautiful man...he is ok for the role but not the perfect.

Wuxi *the shaman* was I didn't know his name was Wuji o.o I forgot his name from the novel. I'm normally keep really well all story for all serie...but in the novel is a bit hard because I read really many novels in a same time. Maybe he is ok for this role...or not. Should someone help me about this character...?? 

About viki, hm they should use the same version that I download normally before. I currently download two version. One in 1080p but with commercial. I would not use this version to time it or to segment it. Probably the version without commercial that is also another version I dw it. 

Both of them have the chinese subtitle. Or maybe they bought the licenced and Youku send to them the one without chinese subtitle for international fans? Fans maybe complaint about how they can't read it with the chinese subtitle in the back. 

Thank dear for your gifs ..that make me cannot rest and peace when I work :tounge_wink: I was like, should I watch it or not. Should I reply to everyone or not. Then, I saw a BUNCH a comment in the tread and I was like O.M.G I can'ttttt I need to write something and back to work. No worry, if WOH make you sleepless night, wait for Immortality. That you will see me with a panda eye because sleepless and crying LOL

Imagine I'm sleepless right now with WOH too...oh my my....

Spoiler

*2HA* aka Husky and the white cat shizun'' was my most favorite BL novel. 

@an-naum welcome back!!! Oh you already watch all? omg omg I need to go watch too. 

Yes the novel and the drama differ really much now. I never imagine they make something so great with the most short Priest novel. They do have difficult life our two cuties. Anti hero and have a so sad life both of them. They should have HE. They WILL!!! 

@Wuzetian Do you still want the place to watch it dear? Thank to your concern :smooches3: I'm back home safe. Eat and as well finish to download until ep 32. Will start to watch soon...I will put in my tv...my eye is tired with my tab and computer...big screen is the BEST when you want to see WKZ FLIRTING technic on his ''wifey'' ZZS :yaaa: Like I said early, that is nothing with your sleepless night, wait for Immortality...it's intense. Sure the best FLIRTING WILL BE ALWAYS WKZ :kiss_wink:

@arcchidus They will re-edit the whole episde because the CGI are bad? hm I didn't see yet the episode, but if everyone have the same opinion..hm 

Well, I did like when TVB was really bad edit before...doesn't care so much because I just love to watch it but sure with the new CGI super well done, they can't done like before hm..

I will check later which part the re-edit when they will release again the new episode 31 and 32

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, arcchidus said:

The editor for lots of negative reaction for ep 31 and 32 from Chinese fans and is now re editing. Curious as to what it will be like when that’s done. 

What are the complaints?

Found another site that shows micro sugar details 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was watching ep 32 raw. saw wen kexing falling into an abyss. Later there's a scene where it shows WKX is lying there not moving, like a corpse in a house, And the house was burned down by ZZS. so WKX reaalllllyyyyy died like that? could not be the case right? it's only at ep 32. there's 4 more episodes to go... 

and, what's this talk about the chinese audience complaining? re-edit the ending?? please share

• Like 2

2 hours ago, taekwang said:

I was watching ep 32 raw. saw wen kexing falling into an abyss. Later there's a scene where it shows WKX is lying there not moving, like a corpse in a house, And the house was burned down by ZZS. so WKX reaalllllyyyyy died like that? could not be the case right? it's only at ep 32. there's 4 more episodes to go... 

and, what's this talk about the chinese audience complaining? re-edit the ending?? please share

No, most likely it's a fake out, somebody else's corpse with WKX's face. You remember there's a lady guarding in front of the door, that's Qian Qiao which is a disguise expert.

Chinese netizens was unhappy with the editing of ep.31-32, so the production company is re-editing those episodes, not the ending.

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, taekwang said:

I'm not there yet at 32 but I do know it is a Happy Ending :heartxoxo:

bIMY0Jz.jpg

Picture credit to Youku and mydramalist 

Today March 20th is International Day of Happiness peeps! 

• Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

No, most likely it's a fake out, somebody else's corpse with WKX's face. You remember there's a lady guarding in front of the door, that's Qian Qiao which is a disguise expert.

Chinese netizens was unhappy with the editing of ep.31-32, so the production company is re-editing those episodes, not the ending.

Thanks.

ah.... u r right. that lady ghost Qian Qiao is an expert in disguises.  no wonder ZZS send that house in fire, so that others will assume WKX is dead. looking forward to ep 33. there's no preview available yet.

• Wiggle 1

52 minutes ago, taekwang said:

Thanks.

ah.... u r right. that lady ghost Qian Qiao is an expert in disguises.  no wonder ZZS send that house in fire, so that others will assume WKX is dead. looking forward to ep 33. there's no preview available yet.

Hmm, whether ZZS know about the fake out or not still unclear, he burned the house to make sure nobody can defile WKX corpse, people are still looking for the key to the treasure vault, which WKX hold before he "died". Have to wait until the next episode to find out. Yeah, no preview yet probably tomorrow night they'll drop it.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Shoutout to @miaka fy for helping satisfying my craving of Word of Honor. 

It has been a great ride following WOH, it's been a while since I'm going crazy for drama series. XD :highonflowers:

Btw, the trailer for ep 33 is out,

Spoiler

WKX is alive. ZZS is dueling with ZJ, and suddenly WKS shows up and claim himself as the second disciple not as the Ghost King. He takes over ZZS to duel with ZJ. And ZZS is not happy from the expression at the end of the trailer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@thyzt Finally :smooches3:welcome in the tread and let's enjoy with everyone!!! Me I was crazy for many drama but never have a time to write something. For sure, I think it's because FINALLY we got a BL where we do have what we want. Specially that was from YOUKU and I was so sad about Guardian how it's was destroy and change so much thing from the novel. Now we got what we want, let's enjoy until the end...

the end:cries: I DON'T WANT to END.....snifff!!!

By Youku channel episode 33

@Wuzetian:love: btw I love your video about micro sugar detail!!!! Should we start also from episode 01 to 32 all micro detail for WOH. WE WILL HAVE OUR HAPPY ENDING!!!

@taekwang welcome in the tread :hooray2:and yes only 4 episodes left....

episode 32 was really shock. Lao Wen disapear and our ZZS drunk state..he prepare everything to revenge his ''husband''. Push himself all nails from his 7 meridians will cause...the early dead sigh...Can our Lord Seventh and Wuji do something after that or Ye Baiyi. Now I hear about people speculing that was WKZ plan and he only let's know by Ye Baiyi and ZCL. That why Baiyi went help ZZS...let's see episode 33...in wait a minute for me wil me tomorrow....if that is really out hm...

The trailer from episode 33, it's really WKZ? MY beautiful version white hair ...where? I hope isn't something like the 2 ending versions that Unni-chan told me...oh my my....FAITH IS THERE WE WILL HAVE OUR HE!!!!

edit: nope its sound our shameless and flirting WKZ in the trailer

BTS from episode 29

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

@miaka fy Ep. 33-36 will all come out on March 23rd. The white hair most likely will be last episode. We still have GX and CWN wedding :cries:

About the ending, some people also notice on the cast list at the end there's someone named 张念湘/Zhang Nian Xiang which people speculate is ZCL's son/daughter. So yeah don't know what ending they'll give us.

• Blob 2

4 hours ago, miaka fy said:

@thyzt Finally :smooches3:welcome in the tread and let's enjoy with everyone!!! Me I was crazy for many drama but never have a time to write something. For sure, I think it's because FINALLY we got a BL where we do have what we want. Specially that was from YOUKU and I was so sad about Guardian how it's was destroy and change so much thing from the novel. Now we got what we want, let's enjoy until the end...

the end:cries: I DON'T WANT to END.....snifff!!!

Before it's take down again by Youku in YT here episode 33 trailers

@Wuzetian:love: btw I love your video about micro sugar detail!!!! Should we start also from episode 01 to 32 all micro detail for WOH. WE WILL HAVE OUR HAPPY ENDING!!!

@taekwang welcome in the tread :hooray2:and yes only 4 episodes left....

episode 32 was really shock. Lao Wen disapear and our ZZS drunk state..he prepare everything to revenge his ''husband''. Push himself all nails from his 7 meridians will cause...the early dead sigh...Can our Lord Seventh and Wuji do something after that or Ye Baiyi. Now I hear about people speculing that was WKZ plan and he only let's know by Ye Baiyi and ZCL. That why Baiyi went help ZZS...let's see episode 33...in wait a minute for me wil me tomorrow....if that is really out hm...

The trailer from episode 33, it's really WKZ? MY beautiful version white hair ...where? I hope isn't something like the 2 ending versions that Unni-chan told me...oh my my....FAITH IS THERE WE WILL HAVE OUR HE!!!!

edit: nope its sound our shameless and flirting WKZ in the trailer

BTS from episode 29

thank you 

was v happy to see the preview for Ep 33. hope the previews for 34-35-36 will progressively be available soon too.

23rd March - can't wait for the day to come !!!

• Wiggle 1