[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

@arcchidus@miaka fy Yeah you have to be vip subscriber and then pay again for the BTS, also it will only last for 48 hours Youku said, after that it will be gone, I think. It is a fun BTS, seeing Zhang Zhe Han, Gong Jun and Huang You Ming keep cracking up and non stop laughing during ep.27 everytime ZZH said  "你不配!" :joy:

Just don't watch it if you haven't watch ep.27, I think you'll just crack up during that scene knowing what happened during filming.

Also seeing GJ adlib the "I'm sorry" part when he fainted was also good. Surprisingly ZZH and GJ did quite a number of adlib, just shows how much they understand and love their characters. 

@thyzt That was a dangerous video lol, I think some chinese fans were worried why is it trending so high on the day it got uploaded:fear:

• Like 1

Is this the new Untamed? Lol. Seems to be so popular right now. Both internationally and in China too. 

I am not into those type of dramas but I am extremely happy for its success because I like Simon so much. Glad he found such success. I mean, with his gorgeous face, I knew he wouldn't stay unpopular for a long time haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

https://twitter.com/zhngzhehan/status/1376840374140858371?s=20

Why does these three (HYM, ZZH, GJ) just always cracking each other up everytime they're filming together:joy:

This is the BTS for ep.27

@Zay❤️ WoH is more of a dark horse, I suppose. Nobody expect it to be highly rated by the audience, especially by Douban users and to be this succesful, domestically and internationally. The crew cried when they heard Douban gave it 8 for the first 4 episodes when it aired.

Still image

spacer.png

Cr: weibo@金太爷_

GIF

ORVxUyU.gif

Cr: weibo@金太爷_

Edit: on Youtube ep.20 they add a few second scene where WKX hug ZZS back which did not exist in the Youku version.

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Wuzetian Yup saw it during premiere, had to check my copy that I download and twitter just to make sure I'm not dreaming when I saw that :kiss_closed:

Now I wonder what little changes they'll add, probably nothing drastic, but I feel like I have to watch everything side by side with the Youku version:joy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Edit: on Youtube ep.20 they add a few second scene where WKX hug ZZS back which did not exist in the Youku version.

I feel like we will all be watching the drama multiple times in different versions of :criesariver::heart:

13 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Hey :wub:thank to promise me and have done!!! Kyaaaa let's have fun here now to sharing and talking about WOH. Where are you now? Yes well..fans Untamed or fans WOH should not fight..we do like this BL adaptation and should just support them. It's a BL...we should help each other and promote it for China notice that is LOVE from International fans ^^ Like that...I'm waiting for all my other adaptation and keep hope...

Hey! You're damn right! 

Now, thanks to you, I watch the series a little earlier than on YouTube. Thanks again!Even the commercials in the episodes are cool when Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu advertise drinks or nuts.:rainbow:And now social networks have exploded with news about the differences between episodes with YouTube!Yuhu! :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Zay❤️ said:

Is this the new Untamed? Lol. Seems to be so popular right now. Both internationally and in China too. 

I am not into those type of dramas but I am extremely happy for its success because I like Simon so much. Glad he found such success. I mean, with his gorgeous face, I knew he wouldn't stay unpopular for a long time haha.

A BL story but cant be compared to Untamed since the story line and setup are different. Unexpectedly WOH performed better in terms of rating on major sites like Douban, IMDB and others. 

Which drama of Simon have you watched? Guess he has found fame in just 5 years vs Zhang Zhe Han after working hard for 10 years. 

But there is a mysterious link of both Zhu Yi Long and Zhang Zhe Han. Both of them have been under the radar for 10 years before fame exploded after they starred in BL drama Guardian and WOH respectively. And both projects were under Youku which had some financial difficulties before the start of the drama. Just too many coincidences, like they were the initial casted star but last minute replacement. The universe is just awesome! 

Loop Space GIF by xponentialdesign

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@arcchidus@miaka fy Yeah you have to be vip subscriber and then pay again for the BTS, also it will only last for 48 hours Youku said, after that it will be gone, I think. It is a fun BTS, seeing Zhang Zhe Han, Gong Jun and Huang You Ming keep cracking up and non stop laughing during ep.27 everytime ZZH said  "你不配!" :joy:

Just don't watch it if you haven't watch ep.27, I think you'll just crack up during that scene knowing what happened during filming.

Also seeing GJ adlib the "I'm sorry" part when he fainted was also good. Surprisingly ZZH and GJ did quite a number of adlib, just shows how much they understand and love their characters. 

@thyzt That was a dangerous video lol, I think some chinese fans were worried why is it trending so high on the day it got uploaded:fear:

Oh, should I wait or just paid it. Like you said later..will be in the net for sure. I saw some people who have paid and took with cam from the cell the whole BTS for WOH fans. You can see HOW sweet WOH fans are to each other :wub: Only bring the happiness to everyone who love WOH and that is the best when we love WOH :approves:

I'm sure Zhehan and Gong Jun have read many time the novel and each characters personality. That why they can grab the whole chemistry, shy, emotion, feeling from each other..and acting so well...they should win something at the end of this year omg. I think seriously this year, WE WON'T HAVE A LOT FEMALE in the Gala LOL

The video sharing from @thyztwas posting by the actress hehe, I think she also like a lot our couple and was pushing more luck to them...until was take down by her maybe because the complain to be LOW profile....

Your gifs make me :dissapointed_relieved: GU XIANG!!!!!!!!! snifffff

@Wuzetian YOUR video did crack me a lot LOL omg lollll!!! Also OMG that mean Youku will add more 'BL content'' in YOUTUBE omg I need also to have this version and grab it ...WKZ HUGGING BACK ZZS Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa:heart2beat:

@Zay❤️ Welcome in this tread and hope you will have a lot fun with everyone here :partyblob: Not a new Untamed, but in a same BL genre where is censored...Also please watch it, you will fall in love with the characters and the chemistry!!! A lot people won't like this genre, but please watch only one episode and please tell us if you like it. They have a tons of reaction for WOH in Youtube. It's really funny to watch them. You like Simon so maybe you will like how he grow up like actor in this serie ^^

@dzareth hm, more...makeup I think. Makeup change a lot. Feiyu and Simon look a like because also the hairstyle..They are both handsome :wub: Actually always find Simon is more beautiful in ancient serie than modern serie. Also Feiyu too...he was really a ordinary little guy when he play his guitar. Both of them are from a Rich family if I remember....

Feiyu play guitar.

Spoiler

@fi4ar that is ok ...we will watch many time if something new is ADD in Youtube Youku. That mean more and more people will keep watching in YT because we will try to search DIFFERENT scene with WKZ X ZZS kyaaaa

Hey I'm happy that you like it and did you dw the whole serie already? Where are you now? Thank to posting in the tread and keep going!!! If you want more eng sub, just pm when you are in the place :happydance:

@joccu Welcome in the tread yay!! Another new member who love WOH :hooray: Glad that you like it and already episode 18 . The chemistry between them is more powerful than when they act with the co-star female..LOL

I THINK...SERIOUSLY WE NEED TO WATCH FROM YOUKU IN YOUTUBE TOO. MAYBE THEY PUT MORE ''BL CONTENT'' FOR US INTERNATIONAL (WE ARE OPEN MIND). THAT WILL BE LOVELY AND WILL KEEP GOING EVERYONE TO REWATCH AGAIN WOH.

ps: if someone want all episodes until the end or english sub...pm me. I saw few of you dears and really appreciate from my heart that you come to post with us here to thank to me. Just :heart: you all!!!

EDIT: @kur4p1k4 dear, I have Prime Video but from Canada, I assure you THAT I WAS SEARCH LIKE A CRAZY to find if my WOH is there and nope :cold_sweat: It's Prime Video USA who have it ...I should change my vpn or something to have prime USA awawaaaaa I paid for prime video and we doesn't have a lot serie ....My netflix is more asian content..and also I change to British for ''Doctor Who'' and reswitch it after

I did send a request for Prime Video Canada to have WOH, let's me NAGGING with them.....awawaaaa

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 3/30/2021 at 9:37 AM, Zay❤️ said:

Saying WoH is the new Untamed is very offensive to the WoH fandom. You may not know but The Untamed fandom in China is very large and toxic (they have always been since that drama finished airing). Ever since WoH started gathering attention, The Untamed fandom has made every effort to sabotage the drama and it's actors' reputation on all social media platforms everywhere, spreading fake news and pushing negative hot searches. Now it has become quite a sensitive issue, no WoH fans want the drama to be linked to The Untamed in anyway, even mentioning The Untamed in a WoH post is a no-no. This is an international platform so maybe not many toxic fans here, but be careful, you know, just in case. I myself don't want to put those 2 dramas together either. I enjoyed them both, but now I have lost all interest in The Untamed, due to its fandom. Probably the largest in all of fandoms in China right now, and the most toxic.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@miaka fy Oh that sucks, I thought US and Canada always have the same content, you guys are neighbours! Why have different contents? Especially streaming, so weird.

It's ok just wait for Youtube like all of us international fan:wow1:

Hm, if you can see what I have in my Prime video it's crazy wait I open my prime video 

- God of Lost Fantasy

- The legend of Haolan 

- The romance of condor heroes

- Love me if you dare

- Eagle and Youngster 

- The Screen Fox

- Young Sherlock (I know I'm Bosco Fans.....LOL)

- The Wolf

well I got many other cdrama serie adding there...I have some bollywood movie too because it's really funny some.

m

Nope we are not alike US and Canada. ''Love and redemption'' do have in netflix in US but for me, I don't have nothing like that... My netflix..I'm currently watch Cecil Hotel case with Elisa Lam dead.

Already have the whole serie dear:wub:, no need for me to wait in YT, I only want to redownload some ''add content BL'' that they add in YT. I just want WOH fans be happy and understand WOH better with the english sub so I'm a bit ahead everyone with the sub...got until episode 30. No need really much the sub but I like to have a complete serie in my collection with sub in case someone want it and don't understand chinese. 

@Wuzetian I love your video about WKZ clothes and analyse !! I did watch with my breakfast and that was so true. Actually the producer did play with the color for to bring each step for WKZ relationshio and how he is. That was perfect!!!!  Btw, did the uploader do the same analyse with ZZS? Also your post with your 3 video...MAKE MY DAY!! LOVE IT :approves:

@joccu It's less censored than Guardian or Untamed, I dunno how Youku did it. OMG so happy about how WOH can bring a lot love from International Fans !!! Keep Loving!!! 

@linhlinh linh True the Untamed fandom become really toxic and more with AO3 case...really can they tell that is only a drama and we should support the actors. That also ONLY a drama and for fun to watch, specially in this pandemic, do they have something else to do better than that. I only want keep my family without this pandemic, bring my mom for vaccine...life go on. Hobbies is something to do when you want to destressed it. Nothing to be crazy. Can we just love that is a BL adaptation and just put in a same group. Untamed, Guardian, Sha Po Lang, WOH, Immortality, Healer and Killer...add more. If we got for each a fandom...god BL will get SARFT attention and the gouvernement will stop again sigh...

we should be BL fandom then!! Group all that and that it ^^ no more complication, isn't enough complication we have right now with our life sigh... One step, one step..we are still alive!!

Edit:

BTW everyone Where are you in the episodes? Let's discuss about it!! 

Now Youku YT already upload until episode 21, let's talk about it

Did someone watch the YT version, did they add something more than the youku version? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 3/30/2021 at 5:32 PM, miaka fy said:

The video sharing from @thyztwas posting by the actress hehe, I think she also like a lot our couple and was pushing more luck to them...until was take down by her maybe because the complain to be LOW profile....

@miaka fy Hahaha~ a lot of the actors/actress in WOH shipped WenZhou. Even ZZH and GJ themselves shipped WenZhou. Thats funny. :cutekitty:. Yeah... they must keep low profile for the ship or else they are going to get big trouble. Lol, but Youtube Youku is not subtle at all, they are going ham with the shipping and showing additional cut. :heart3:

Yeah.. I think people/TU fans need to start realize that The Untamed is just a drama that was adapted from BL novel, and there are going to be a lot of BL novel adaptation dramas in the future. And stop comparing them, and create a fanwar. Why dont people like both? Now, anyone who mention TU and comparing it to other dramas feels so negative because of those issues that happened.

4 hours ago, miaka fy said:

BTW everyone Where are you in the episodes? Let's discuss about it!! 

Now Youku YT already upload until episode 21, let's talk about it

Did someone watch the YT version, did they add something more than the youku version? 

Haven't watched the YT ep 21, but I think they only added the hug scene on ep 20. If they added more on ep 21, my twitter will go bunker. But they will add more for sure.. :please:

I am currently waiting for Happy Camp with ZZH and GJ this Saturday (I think it is this Saturday), it is going to be fun. :approves:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1