[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Can share? 

1. You can't believe everything YBY said. Remember in episode 14 when he told WKX to kneel 3 days before he agreed to cure ZZS? He never meant for WKX to actually do it, he was just testing him. It's the same this time. He wanted to know if WKX was willing to sacrifice his life for ZZS, thus WKS was led to believe that he would die, while it was not the case.

2. YBY's attitude didn't match his words. He was too casual and relaxed, and he had a somewhat good relationship with WKX. Would he be so happy smiling while showing WKX the way to his death?

3. When YBY went into the room to wake WKX up, he said "As long as I'm still alive, I won't let anyone die", anyone here included WKX.

4. YBY mentioned someone sacrificed himself for YBY so that he had to carry this cursed power to live to chengquan today. The word chengquan that he used means to help someone achieve their purpose. Thus, he meant he will chengquan the 2 of them. Normally when you chengquan a couple, it means you help them together, not tearing them apart. Someone also speculated it was implied that YBY carried that power to this day to give it to WKX, and YBY was the strongest person in the SHL world, his power was more than enough to save them both.

5. In the last scene, Cheng Ling was telling the story to their students, without any sign of sadness or sorrow. Imagine if WKS was really dead, would Cheng Ling and Xiao Lian casually mention them like that?

6. When they started the scene with Cheng Ling, we can see the view and there were snowy mountains in the background of the green mountains where Cheng Ling lived => Cheng Ling rebuilt the manor near where WKX and ZZS was living. (this one was not as certain as the above).

=> HE even in the official episode. I believe they couldn't make it openly and explicitly HE due to censorship (there are rumors that BL adaptations aren't allowed HE where 2 male leads end up 2gether), but they put in enough details for viewers to reach the conclusion themselves.

FYI, in episode 34, there are hints that they already slept in the same room in the same bed.

In the last episode, there are hints they finally did it :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, linhlinh111 said:

1. You can't believe everything YBY said. Remember in episode 14 when he told WKX to kneel 3 days before he agreed to cure ZZS? He never meant for WKX to actually do it, he was just testing him. It's the same this time. He wanted to know if WKX was willing to sacrifice his life for ZZS, thus WKS was led to believe that he would die, while it was not the case.

2. YBY's attitude didn't match his words. He was too casual and relaxed, and he had a somewhat good relationship with WKX. Would he be so happy smiling while showing WKX the way to his death?

3. When YBY went into the room to wake WKX up, he said "As long as I'm still alive, I won't let anyone die", anyone here included WKX.

4. YBY mentioned someone sacrificed himself for YBY so that he had to carry this cursed power to live to chengquan today. The word chengquan that he used means to help someone achieve their purpose. Thus, he meant he will chengquan the 2 of them. Normally when you chengquan a couple, it means you help them together, not tearing them apart. Someone also speculated it was implied that YBY carried that power to this day to give it to WKX, and YBY was the strongest person in the SHL world, his power was more than enough to save them both.

5. In the last scene, Cheng Ling was telling the story to their students, without any sign of sadness or sorrow. Imagine if WKS was really dead, would Cheng Ling and Xiao Lian casually mention them like that?

6. When they started the scene with Cheng Ling, we can see the view and there were snowy mountains in the background of the green mountains where Cheng Ling lived => Cheng Ling rebuilt the manor near where WKX and ZZS was living. (this one was not as certain as the above).

=> HE even in the official episode. I believe they couldn't make it openly and explicitly HE due to censorship (there are rumors that BL adaptations aren't allowed HE where 2 male leads end up 2gether), but they put in enough details for viewers to reach the conclusion themselves.

FYI, in episode 34, there are hints that they already slept in the same room in the same bed.

In the last episode, there are hints they finally did it :)

Many thanks for your insights! I need to watch in slow mo to catch all of the juicy details! What details that gave clue in the last episode? I was watching raw hardly can focus :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Many thanks for your insights! I need to watch in slow mo to catch all of the juicy details! What details that gave clue in the last episode? I was watching raw hardly can focus :ph34r:

It's a very complex analyzing, which include certain Chinese terms that I don't know how to translate or explain yet. I will post it sometime in the future.

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Episode 32 is now edited. From what I can tell they lowered the volume of GJ’s horrible singing and upped the volume of ZZX emotional monologue. In addition they took out the shot where ZZX was going dragonball z style nail extraction and that ppl complained about.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I still prefer with the easter egg episodes, analysing and diggging out all the clue they left are all good and fun but if you don't actually show the happy ending people will still be pissed, especially since the book has a happy ending. At least I was pissed with ep.36 ending. I'm glad they try to circumvent the censorship however they can.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Always my dessert post my WOH, I can't bring myself to post immediatly for WOH when I enter in Soompi...I feel some connection with this tread and not able to go out, I'm crazy?? 

@thyzt I'm glad you like it, I will take now the update version if I found it. I took right now the 4K version but is something 2gb each episode...ok for WOH, I already have two version dw why not 3 versions...

I enjoy a lot the sushi miam!!! But the poke bowl not finish LOL 

I hear they will release something next week, I dunno if that true, maybe they will release some censored part because people complaint it. Probably in the week April 4. If they have a fanmeeting OMG I want to fly to China awawaaa...I didn't meet my Untamed fanmeeting in Toronto :crybaby:

Did you see GX x CWN x WKZ picture together in IG? they was like 'yay finally I'm die....'' omg, and we fans keep tearing because omg is hurt. I did have tear, it's was so fast for CWN...never know ..

In the novel wasn't like that at all, CWN master was funny....sigh

@Wuzetian I can't wait for the live stream but probably will check it later when AvenueX upload it. I love her video it's always genius!! Oh I saw maybe the will release something later because FANS are MAD now hehe so the 7 minutes MV is only a little biscuit..I hope it's true we will have another release hm...

@taekwang oh if you want the whole serie, pm me, I will be glad to send to you because you are WOH fans!!! :wub: fans we help each other !!!! To promote our favorite serie yay!!!

@UnniSarah:smooches3:hugs!!! Always love your gifs dear and they are perfect!!! Perfect to deconcentrate me at work :kiss_wink:, tell me, it's really sweet between WKZ x ZZS? OMG is better than Untamed..OMG I feel Untamed fans will kill me, hey I'm Untamed fan too !!! yes, they do make a lot change, specially the poem from the novel should be here...if I remember correctly. WKZ hurt was more powerful in the novel..he was crazy....

I always love WKZ story he keep told everyone who seem really funny are hidden his bleeding history...sigh poor little boy :cry:. WAIST...ZZS WAIST...hehe...

@linhlinh linh Your analyse are always lovely to read :wub: but I'm not agree on everything. I prefer to write later a long analyse when I rewatch completely in my vacation. I know the part (ep34) with WKZ x ZZS in the room was to watch with ''reading between line''. Like you said, maybe they was together that night and seriously enter in the relationship that is censored in the drama. But about Ye Baiyi lying..I'm not sure, he probably didn't know that when he transfert his liuhe energy (martial, kung fu) to WKZ so he can use to save ZZS, the two of them also find the Ying Yang manual and practice. Maybe both energy did something together. Like they will live forever in such cold place, with WKZ destroy meridian...maybe it's slow down the processus? So like you said it's a happy ending already...

Also maybe after WKZ send all his energy, the only way to keep him alive was destroy all his martial art and than he can live with ZZS. Both of them did become immortal at the end because episode 37 wasn't ZCL and his son, but probably a later generation from ZCL...

currently rewatch ep 34 to 36 to find the hints they sleep together....fast forward fast forward LOL

If you talk about the novel, they did it...

@arcchidus It's already upload in youku? the edit version? I will try to find it. OMG YOU MAKE ME FALL ON THE CHAIR LOLLL Dragon Ball Z ...ohh I saw Son Goku scream SAIYAN!!! sure is look alike ZZS scream :approves: (Vegeta, Trunk, Son Gohan, Son Goten...nostalgie, nostalgie..remember finish to watch Super Dragon Ball...few year ago...)

@kur4p1k4 You right!!!! :kiss_wink:I also love the easter egg episode. I'm ok with episode 36 because it's true that ZCL wasn't sad when he talk about WKZ and ZZS, so you already know that would be happy ending. Fans keep complaint about the ending so probably will add something soon. I hear we will have some special episodes...maybe they will wait until International fans finish to complete it ? They will release before Immortality for sure. 

EDIT: LIVE STREAMING IN YOUKU ABOUT WOH!!! IN 5 HOUR CRAP I'M SLEEP !!!! WATCH FOR ME EVERYONE!!!  ZHANG ZENHAN X GONG JUN THERE for a behind the scene?

credit YOUKU

Hairpin? did I said Hairpin hehe 

• Blob 2

I'm glad for the actors themselves. GJ and ZZH's acting are a lot more diverse and expressive here than in their other historical works. GJ in Unique Lady was a bit hard to watch and ZZH in Legend of Yun Xi was just one expression lol. I get that it's part of the character but it's still an ice block face XD. 

At least with this new work on their resume they can perhaps nail bigger projects! All the best to their acting career!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/24/2021 at 3:59 AM, Wuzetian said:

AvenueX has explained why it's a HE in the last episode and the hints that implied they did it. So I'm not gonna do it anymore.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup agree go watch AvenueX live stream for WoH, it has timestamp so you don't have to sit through the whole 3 hours lol. She also has interesting info why Youku impelement the vvip, where you can pay to get batch episodes early. That was interesting to see how Chinese entertainment worked, I really thought they were just being money grabbing like Tencent with Joy of Life, but I suppose they also have other reason to also do it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

SINCE WHEN WOH enter in OMEGAUNIVERSE OMG:spitswater:....i'm so O.O and OMG how can I FORGOT the meaning about Furnace and dual cultivation. I think it's too normal in novel to read about Omega Alpha universe....

Mpreg O.O why I forgot about that in BL universe....I need to watch again episode 36 and 37. 

True AvenueX explain everything, really everything....YOUKU really cunning true....

I'm worry about all other BL release soon from the 51 BL adaptation...

@linhlinh linh OMG you complete right on everything....:partyblob: Now I need to watch later with in mind..all about you write in the early post and AvenueX video...

I'm shock? well in drama adaptation, I never never imagine we will have some omegauniverse, in novel is normal because BL is really open on everything....

Just WOW ...YOUKU you are something.....

@kur4p1k4 Currently listening AvenueX video...not finish it yet ^^

EDIT: that is really a good explication why Youku ask people paid, I understand why now. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@miaka fy Let me know if you got the edited version. XD I will have the regular quality. Don't need 4k, too big of a file. XD

YES. I hope the released the censored version. I also would like to see the version that they actually have to reshoot, the one, ZZH talking about, he like the previous version more. XD. the fight with YBY. And ZZH hinted this version is much more 'passionate'. Lol. 

I think the rumor is they will release Easter egg episode for CWN and GX. Finger crossed. 

Yes. I saw those pictures. That's so sad. They smiled at the set when taking those photos together, but the scene was so sad tho. :cries:

I also watched AvenueX livestream. I need someone to create video about the hidden hint in full detail. I need to know what the actual hint are. Hopefully someone will. :highonflowers:

I think AvenueX said she will. hopefully soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@miaka fy @Wuzetian  ZZS and WKX almost had a falling out from episode 15-16

In word of Honor there was some strange pairing. 
1 Scorpion King and his father their relationship seems so weird and a bit misleading. The actor is very good looking and I love the way he smile. It makes me want to swoon. The way he looks at his father is creepy. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fa11860302f06e1497

At the conference I was so conflicted and still not sure on what type of man Mr Gao is. At first I thought he was pretentious, a liar and greedy. Once he told WKX and ZZS to take Chang Lin away I was like he was a good man. He destroyed the Glazed Armor  but then we see his best friend was holding the Glazed Armor pieces. Then I started hating him again. All I can think about is Wow, he is a horrible father. His greed came first before his only child. Instead of sheltering her first above else. Smh smh 

Zhao Jing’s performance at the conference was awesome and ZZS told WKX . He is the liar, the snake and a fake. Pretending to be weak.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1