[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

If i would join this "naughty girls" thread, i prefer the kissing scene will make initiative by KT, not MY.  She has been very bold all these while in expressing her truth feeling and action, so shall we have 180 degree change?  hahahahaha.  :naughty:.

How could any guy resist this cool and beautiful lady :

-169 cm height

-oval shape face

-sexy voice

-slim waist and slim legs (I personally prefer she gain more weight, not that I jealous , i am a slim person too)

-long black hair and natural beauty sunny girl look 

-Full white teeth when smiling

-crescent moon-like shape of eye curves into when she smiles 

-Stylish fashion girl

-Cool look

The only flaw for her (if i want to pick one) that she doesn't have that "S" body figure, however, overall she is very attractive and charming. If i am a man, I will sure fall in love for her on first instance. Too charming to resist her, I am sure both are quite compatible in terms of look and character in real life. Whether they will developer further after the drama ends, only time will tell.  I am waiting for new BTS drama if there is any....:lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, glory said:

Swoon should post those interviews already! The recent reaction video they posted was so unnecessary and..... CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO SAY HI SWOONIES WHY IS THE WAIT SO LONGGG!!!!!

LOL maybe they are having a hard time editing with all the sizzling hotness our couple can be and they are editing so slow because they are swooning in every seconds they cant focus :rolleyes:

ok im replying the ending scene of ep6 my heart teared apart 1000x times as I watched it like 1000x times goosebumps yj queen & sh king acting omg im just blend in with their emotions omggggg its been so hard for moonmoon as individual & now i expect to both comfort each other moreeee:crymeme:

"the waiting is real" --------

5 minutes ago, yejilove said:

LOL maybe they are having a hard time editing with all the sizzling hotness our couple can be and they are editing so slow because they are swooning in every seconds they cant focus :rolleyes:

ok im nervous? like i cant took off the two of my head instead swoons swoons all over waiting their new together scenes:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

High Five with our HOPES! 

But for now, I'm happy with this. 

lmao stairs scene was so hot and extra it looks like as if they were dancing!!! 

8 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

-169 cm height

-oval shape face

-sexy voice

-slim waist and slim legs (I personally prefer she gain more weight, not that I jealous , i am a slim person too)

-Stylish fashion girl

-Cool look

WHO CAN RESIST THIS HAHAHAHAHHAHA EVEN KT IS HAVING A HARD TIME LMAO WHY ARE NOT PUSHING HER AWAY NOT KT ARE YOU WARMING UP NOW HAHAHAH

11 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

If i would join this "naughty girls" thread, i prefer the kissing scene will make initiative by KT, not MY.  She has been very bold all these while in expressing her truth feeling and action, so shall we have 180 degree change?  hahahahaha.  :naughty:

AAAAAAAAAAH KT!! If they'll kiss they better up zoom his jawline and see how it moves :naughty: lmao im so sorry lord I just went to church

14 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

If i would join this "naughty girls" thread, i prefer the kissing scene will make initiative by KT, not MY.  She has been very bold all these while in expressing her truth feeling and action, so shall we have 180 degree change?  hahahahaha.  :naughty:.

-169 cm height

-oval shape face

-sexy voice

-Stylish fashion girl

-Cool look

The only flaw for her (if i want to pick one) that she doesn't have that "S" body figure, however, overall she is very attractive and charming. If i am a man, I will sure fall in love for her on first instance. Too charming to resist her, I am sure both are quite compatible in terms of look and character in real life. Whether they will developer further after the drama ends, only time will tell.  I am waiting for new BTS drama if there is any....:lol:

Just now, glory said:

also, she has that "aura". something about her makes her much more attractive than she already is and makes you fall in love with her instantly! i first saw her in save me and i loveddd her acting but as MY,  i'm already head over heels for her. that bad b* aura is tooo :onfirex:  the It girl of 2020 along with  Han So Hee, imo!! 

14 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

The only flaw for her (if i want to pick one) that she doesn't have that "S" body figure, however, overall she is very attractive and charming. If i am a man, I will sure fall in love for her on first instance. Too charming to resist her, I am sure both are quite compatible in terms of look and character in real life. Whether they will developer further after the drama ends, only time will tell.  I am waiting for new BTS drama if there is any

Our gurl so sexy and tiny and overall total package! Her waist so tiny that KT can carry her easily if they will be kissing on the counters of her kitchen HAHAHAHAHAHHA

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

ok im nervous? like i cant took off the two of my head instead swoons swoons all over waiting their new together scenes:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA why does it feels like I am reading a tongue twister lmao

9 minutes ago, glory said:

also, she has that "aura". something about her makes her much more attractive than she already is and makes you fall in love with her instantly! i first saw her in save me and i loveddd her acting but as MY,  i'm already head over heels for her. that bad b* aura is tooo   the It girl of 2020 along with  Han So Hee, imo!! 

UGH!! With all the qualities she have! KSH should fall for her eh!

instead of welcome message on the window (yea thats creepy one, when she just arrived again herself at the castle) or goodnight text in the night sky (sweet one after KT moved in), we would see in her room, dat biggg bed,

HOT NIGHT on them

prayingggggg:mrgreen::innocent:

:evilelmo:

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

instead of welcome message on the window (yea thats creepy one, when she just arrived again herself at the castle) or goodnight text in the night sky (sweet one after KT moved in), we would see in her room, dat biggg bed,

HOT NIGHT on them

prayingggggg:mrgreen::innocent:

:evilelmo:

MY's mother at the ceiling be like :surprisedwut:

1 minute ago, glory said:
7 minutes ago, bairama said:

HOT NIGHT on them

prayingggggg

MY's mother at the ceiling be like

LOL MY so naughty that her mother will volunteer to leave them alone LMAOOOO

2 hours ago, yejisoohyun said:

THEY SHOULD KISS ANYWHERE IN THEIR HOUSE TO REMOVED THE EVIL SPIRITS FROM ABANDONING THE HOUSE FOR TOO LONG RAAWR

You made me laugh so hard. 

I can't imagine KT and MY doing it "anywhere"..

But for now eat rice... then Kiss later! :joy: 

img.gif

59 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

NEW BEHIND THE SCENE IS OUT NOW!! ENJOY CHINGUS

i can see them more playful now in BTS. MAYGAHD LOOK HOW THEY STARE ON EACH OTHER. I'M MELTING........

WHY CAN I FEEL KSH'S NERVES THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHHA HOW DID HE FILM THEIR KISS SCENE IF HE'S SO NERVOUS AROUND HER :((( offering prayers for our boy bec SYJ really likes to tease him too hahahha!

I can't understand anything but I was smiling like a fool in all their parts together i love them so much :bashful:

-

H E L P

Archived