[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

Whoa @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  Thank you so much for all the clips ...  the Queen is fearless.  Well, s(he) is from the present world, so she knows what she was doing / saying ... and that ending part, omo .. the way she smirked at the Dowager Queen.   I hope the DQueen will burn in flames out of anger and frustration!

CheolJongie saw how SoBong threaten The Queen Dowager, I was really hoping he was presents too when SoBong having her round 3 near the lake.....Time will come for CheolJongie to puts his foot down regarding The Royal Snake's unruly behaviors......

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

The Royal Consort almost fell into lake but the Queen's reflex was so fast and so calm

Wish I could understand the language .... :cries:  have to wait for sub and thanks for all the caption in twits

That was epic!  Our Queen is wow!   Shin Hye Sun really nailed it BIG TIME!   I am pretty sure after this drama, SHin HS going to be trending top again in Naver. @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ

The way she walks towards the Royal Consort and her steel gaze .... I do not want to be in the Consort's place.  Was that fear written in her face?

Finally !

Does anyone know why his instagram not verified? He has more than half of million followers? I've seen many with only 20k verified before?!?!? 

Edit: typo

Edited by G L
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, G L said:

Does anyone know why his instagram not verified? He has more than half of million followers? I've seen many with only 20k verified before?!?!? Ive asked about this before.

I think you need to apply and there are many criteria you have to fulfil before approval.   Hope someone else can share more.

1 minute ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

Prince Yeongpyeong saw Hwa Jin giving the confidential ledger to Jo Daebi and still stayed silent when he knew the ledger was found in the Queen's place. I doubt his motive. :pensive:

Me too .. I am more worried of this Prince that the Queen's cousin.  At least Kim Byeong-in has helped the King in the past, back when they were kids.  And I wonder whether he would go against his father , had he known the father (adopted) was the one behind trying to harm / de-throne the Queen.

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

He smirks, he smirks, I repeat HE SMIRKS!! With his chest exposes!!   The BGM is killing me!! Bwahahahahahaha.....

Pardon my one liner tonight....

What happened @cenching ?

the ramen thingy?  anything?  I just noticed that the golden or was it copper bronze bowl is so pretty.

@Ameera Ali  your sequences of gifs never failed to crack me up, all time , chingu!  Daebak!    Can I have the gifs after the ramen thingy?  :Please:

35 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Me too .. I am more worried of this Prince that the Queen's cousin.  At least Kim Byeong-in has helped the King in the past, back when they were kids.  And I wonder whether he would go against his father , had he known the father (adopted) was the one behind trying to harm / de-throne the Queen.

I have the same impression like you. At least Byeong-in tries to do everything to protect So Young. Although I don't understand Korean, it seems to me that Byeong-in realizes that his father was trying to get rid of the Queen. He also had a discussion with the GDW, and later other Kim clan's members. He makes a stand against his father I guess.

I am looking forward to the engsub to understand the conversation between Prince Yeongpyeong and Hwa Jin, also between So Bong and Cheoljong in the end. Both sound intense... 

Edited by Phillip Lundgren
  • Like 8
  • Blob 2