[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

7 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Guys, I think I figured out why the king is smirking - So Bong must have done something really crazy during their night together which made the King realise that he is irresistible for her, he's indeed a sly sly fox - he knows how to get SB worked up - our poor SB, she's so thirsty that she went to the extent of cooking up ramyeon in the midnight. Cheoljong! Don't be a tease! Give So Bong whatever she wants!!

WHY? Why did you have to put that thought  in my head? Now I’m just sitting here having the dirtiest thoughts about two fictional  characters! I want to KNOW! What the hell did they do to make them behave like this afterwards!!!!! Did she ravaged him senseless??!

I swear to god if that smirk was Kim Jung Hyun’s adlib!!! He totally wanted to seduced her! For Christ’s sake, he even batted his eyelashes at her!

spacer.png

He had more than enough time to cover himself up but he just strutted in front of her like that and calmly looked at her with “wanna again?” attitude. He wasn’t even embarrassed. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, aisling said:

WHY? Why did you have to put that thought  in my head? Now I’m just sitting here having the dirtiest thoughts about two fictional  characters! I want to KNOW! What the hell did they do to make them behave like this afterwards!!!!! Did she ravaged him senseless??!

I swear to god if that smirk was Kim Jung Hyun’s adlib!!! He totally wanted to seduced her! For Christ’s sake, he even batted his eyelashes at her!

He had more than enough time to cover himself up but he just strutted in front of her like that and calmly looked at her with “wanna again?” attitude. He wasn’t even embarrassed. 

I am smiling ... you always write so well ... well put

with a BIG gif of his ummm him looking down .....his chest or way below
?   :naughty:

I must :Megathanks:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, aisling said:

I didn't want to be the only one with such thoughts plus I got super frustrated like SB that there was NO ACTION LOL 

Let me incite you a little more:

Spoiler

Cheoljong: *sweetly groans* "Jung Jeon" 
So Bong shhhes him as she continues nibbling his ear lobe 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Min2206 said:

with a BIG gif of his ummm him looking down .....his chest or way below?   :naughty:

Cheoljong (or KJH, you never know): 'You want it?... I know you want it.....' *blink blink*
So Bong (AND possibly SHS too): Imma exit, and get some holy water too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

episode is so good. i have to talk about it *fan self*

i imagine this is what they're saying through sos:

YP: bro, are u kidding me? u are actually in love with this psychopath/ something along the lines of... this psychopath is your wife?

CJ: she just looks a little crazy but i assure u that she's perfectly sound.. ehe

THIS.IS.SO.GOOD. i can forgive them for no ramyeon hot night for:

1.KJH swoon look

2. mama got her baby girl back :cry:

3. funny ramyeon scene and powerful revelation which doesn't even involve byeong-in

this is damn good :joy::joy::joy:

Spoiler

Thanks to dramamilk translation at: https://www.dramamilk.com/live-recap-mr-queen-ep-15-part-2/

K – Why didn’t you say anything and just knock on the door?

Q – *sashays over to him* Would you like to eat ramen and leave?

K – What is ramen? Where do we go after ramen?

Q – Just studying…

Q – No, I shouldn’t do this. No, just once. Ramen is really tasty, with one ramen and you can’t stop.

K – What are you doing?

Q – Internal conflict.

She sits at his desk with the ramen.

Q – What would you do if you were me? eat ramen or not?

K – You have to tell me what ramen is first. First of all, let’s try it.

Q – Yes, we have to do it first. Let’s see if it was just because I was drunk or I was crazy or that it is really real.

K – Are we speaking the same language?

Q – Yes, we are talking about ramen. Come closer. Ramen will be hot.

from funny to life changing in a second:

:Megathanks: to all antifan who created all this

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Chibi8535 said:

Cheoljong (or KJH, you never know): 'You want it?... I know you want it.....' *blink blink*
So Bong (AND possibly SHS too): Imma exit, and get some holy water too.

Just that one scene got us all here puffing and huffing ..... sighh

yea blink blink ... I am still blinking :naughty: and dancing :gangnamstyle:

@kwayteow_mama  The ramyeon dialogue is real?   they said that?  :Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

For the gutter minds above me that I can’t mention one by one....Take a look at your own risks....:naughty:

:naughty: I am guilty

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Haven't had a chance to watch ep 15 yet. Did Mr. Queen's "ramen and chill" tactic work on the King?

Umm @partyon   I too have not watched but enjoying the updates and gifs here

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I found this on twitter and by coincidence my friend and I thought about the same thing. The way SB said, "Yes, it was me.." actually sounds very weird to me, she said that word with a 100% confidence, but in reality the one who saved CJ that night many years ago is Kim Soyong not Sobong. And most importantly Sobong is not someone who likes to take credit after someone else's work (unlike you know who :p), just like when CJ confessed his feeling to her, Sobong thought, "I am not the real Kim Soyong, so this can't be."

Also, the history between CJ and real SY is something that considered sacred in this drama (well i hope so), then it won't be revealed as simple as that. If I am correct about reading the writer's mind, then the revelation about what truly happened that night would be at least as dramatic as CJ's hand sign revelation used in Dam Hyang's tragedy.. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

I just read dramamilk's recap as @mushforbrains suggested. Thanks god they have it before the engsub ep 15 is released. :blush:

Inside her room, the King says they need to hide what happened to Daebi. Hwa Jin says she also feels betrayed. the well is a place where she fears death and she used that? The King looks like he is thinking about what she said and that it does not match what he remembers in the well.

She puts his book in front to set the ramen over it. But this is the well book that has Hwa Jin’s name on it now.

K – This is Hwa Jin’s book.

Q – Oh, sorry sorry sorry! This precious thing.

She looks at the title.

K – How do you know it is precious? Why is this book so important to you?

Q – Well…

K – Was it you who saved me? Were you the one that saved me in the well?

Q – … yes, it was me.

Source: https://www.dramamilk.com/live-recap-mr-queen-ep-15-part-2/

Seriously, Hwa Jin? I though Hwa Jin just stayed silent and let the King thought it was her who saved him from the well, but she even faked the book indeed. :skull: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

Regarding the last scene in today episode when The Queen brings the ramyeon pot on The King's table, she pulls a book from the piles to use as a pot stand. That book happens to be the book that was exchanged in the well. So maybe the rescued that The King meant is really the one during the childhood.  Not to mention in the love shot scene, The Queen mentioned something about she decided to live. Similar to what she said in the well too.

But since we don't have to complete story yet, let's see then....:approves:

• Like 11
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

Seriously, Hwa Jin? I though Hwa Jin just stayed silent and let the King thought it was her who saved him from the well, but she even faked the book indeed. :skull: 

I think that book was their school book. Both HJ and SY owned the same book because they were in the same school/class.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

Source: https://www.dramamilk.com/live-recap-mr-queen-ep-15-part-2/

Thank you for sharing the link @Phillip Lundgren   Hwa Jin still refused to admit that the maid died in the well was not Oh Wol (her former maid).   That consort !

• Like 1
  • Blob 2