[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

I also think the ending was a red herring. She just probably admitted the time she saved him from the well when he stayed at her father’s house. The moment wasn’t dramatic enough for such a reveal, don’t you think? I think it was just to make him more doubtful about the concubine. What would the concubine do for the rest of the drama if the truth was revealed now LOl?

Anyway, now I think about it I also feel cheated by tvN. Why did they bait us like that? I want to see some sweet/hot moments before all the angst huhuhu:bawling: Not a bed scene without any actual kissing.

They practically kissed just once and it’s been already 15 episodes  :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you for sharing the link @Phillip Lundgren   Hwa Jin still refused to admit that the maid died in the well was not Oh Wol (her former maid).   That consort !

She's quite deep in the delusion land - her entire childhood and adulthood was based on lies - if she admits that it was not OW then she has to admit everything she did was wrong - she's desperately trying to hold on to the narrative that makes her (like So Bong rightly deduces) the "victim"

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 2

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

:emmm:Twin... You can keep this oppa. :D

Unless he's sporting abs like Joo Won oppa (50%) of course. Then it's on! :D

can I have it in writing, he may come in your dream and you change your mind :joy:

3A5D90EC-81AC-49D6-84C5-1D5FD30BD0F7.gif

@Min2206 mr queen can go to sleep without sharing Ramen and quick peek at mr king goodies :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, aisling said:

I also think the ending was a red herring. She just probably admitted the time she saved him from the well when he stayed at her father’s house. The moment wasn’t dramatic enough for such a reveal, don’t you think? I think it was just to make him more doubtful about the concubine. What would the concubine do for the rest of the drama if the truth was revealed now LOl?

Anyway, now I think about it I also feel cheated by tvN. Why did they bait us like that? I want to see some sweet/hot moments before all the angst huhuhu:bawling: Not a bed scene without any actual kissing.

They practically kissed just once and it’s been already 15 episodes  :dissapointed_relieved:

to be fair, that one kiss is equivalent to at least 4-5 kiss scenes LOL but it's rather mean to bait us so obviously and forget about the kiss - they didn't even give us meaningful cosy moments (the love shot was rushed up - they didn't spend much time together - they were merely clarifying things) - just SB being frustrated and the king smirking - sigh 
and now with only 5 episodes, I don't know how they will calm us down properly 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

can I have it in writing, he may come in your dream and you change your mind :joy:

Yes, it's best to make it official so that there are no questions later. :joy:

signing marc rodriguez GIF

In any case, I skimmed through ep 15. Where are the hot and heavy scenes I was anticipating?!?!?!

I mean, it was supposed to be ramen and chill. I saw ramen but no chill.

:smashes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, aisling said:

WHY? Why did you have to put that thought  in my head? Now I’m just sitting here having the dirtiest thoughts about two fictional  characters! I want to KNOW! What the hell did they do to make them behave like this afterwards!!!!! Did she ravaged him senseless??!

Of course she did that.

Our king had already confirmed it through his "Aum!" and the hand gestures.

Since he mentioned her as "tigress" that night, I think actually the one that was on the top and ripped her upper nightgown and threw it through the blanket that night was none other than So Bong herself:tounge_wink:

credit to the owner

Liberal translation:lol:

Spoiler

credit the owner

Text preview for episode 16

Spoiler

I hope the rumor reached Hwa Jin too. 

It will be so pitiful for her if it was heard by Byung In when he lives outside the palace while she lives inside the palace yet she doesn't get the latest news about the top celebrities in Joseon era.

credit to the owner

Come on, don't just locking eyes, you two!:bawling:

star wars love GIF by Hyper RPG

credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

Funny moments :ilike:

So Bong fake grieving :joy: Shin Hye Sun turned a tense scene into a hilarious one within seconds.

spacer.png

Then Cheoljong’s face when she told him she read his “Queen’s dictionary.” Awkward :sweat_smile: Well, maybe you should’ve hidden it better before your self orchestrated explosion. 
spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 4

He’s already suspecting that she was the little girl who saved him ... her words die happy and the fact that she apparently responded that the book she set her ramen on was precious... or it seems implied... from the recap...

the ep 16 trailer where he wakes up and gazes at her seems to reinforce that ... but we were already trolled by the ramen n chill so am prepared for an anticlimax... or for those in the gutter at the moment ... no climax :blink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Twin, I am worried you're still going to have to fight @cenching and @Min2206 for this oppa. :joy:

As long as I get to keep the male version of Bong Hwan, I'm all good. 

Ahh nooooo .... . She @Ameera Ali can have it all. 
I told you two before, me one oppa and this one zoppa , the Chef Jang , not the Royal Chef yea - enough enough ...

No GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, cenching said:

I think that book was their school book. Both HJ and SY owned the same book because they were in the same school/class.

if I'm not mistaken, in episode 9 when flashback, the book "Dongmongseonseup" is SoYong mother's book. there's a Kim So Yong's name, but HJ cover it up with her name :vicx:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

check ur msg inbox

@merlnpau check your inbox too

@Min2206 done - but no guarantees, doesn't work all the time.

Please send me the link too, pretty unnie pleasee~ (according to kdrama, everyone who got more power/money/infos should be treated with respect, despite age so I'll treat you as my unnie) :highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

just checking in after rewinding some ep 15 scenes (unsub) many times.. 

looks like no ramyeon hot night at this point but this is mr queen we are talking about so..

anyways implied ramyeon dirty talk was hot to me actually :naughty:

@ soggy ramyeon.. i was thinking the exact same thing

many rewind-multiple-times-while-i-wait-for-the-weekend worthy scenes in ep 15 (even without king x queen kiss scene).. i think i skip less scenes compared to the other episodes.. stan every second of the episode that has the queen in it like the king :smirk:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3