51 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Hongyeon is always shy and fangirling in front of King and Queen!:joy:

She's absolutely a girl-crush. I'm a straight fangirl and never ever did i thought I'll be crushing on an actress this much. :joy:

I would agree she's a little bit of Sobong. As a fangirl of hers for 4 years and from all her off screen appearances, i can deduce she's a tomboy at heart, cute, charismatic and bubbly... shy to strangers and opens up and goes crazy with close friends.

She updated her personal IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqXP8FDF3F/?igshid=e6bb8ouq250p

This is the one. Couldnt find the one with subs. :)

yes! thank you - it's quite entertaining with the subs actually - you can appreciate her nuanced acting more 

Glad to see a long-term fan - I just discovered her in December and she's my top Korean actress now ^_^

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

But seriously what does Choi Jin Hyuk mean by acting as So Yong’s “other soul”?! Did he really give us a major spoiler or was it misinterpreted? 

OST Part 7 will be from Cheoljong’s POV again. I hope we’ll get another OST for So Bong when she comes to terms with her identity and feelings.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
3 hours ago, aisling said:

Our queen updated her IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqWAvuJtOg/?igshid=1iuwltktran4t

Gosh, she looks so HOT. I’m so ready for this craziest b**tch to fight back!

Simply awesome .. that formidable look in black hanbok

3 hours ago, shimshimae said:

not able to find that particular promo video - if you can repost it, I'll be quite grateful :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

This is the one. Couldnt find the one with subs. :)

Thank you @shimshimae and @Ni Wen for the explanation and video.

• Like 5

Whoa @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ  Thank you so much for all the clips ...  the Queen is fearless.  Well, s(he) is from the present world, so she knows what she was doing / saying ... and that ending part, omo .. the way she smirked at the Dowager Queen.   I hope the DQueen will burn in flames out of anger and frustration!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

CheolJongie saw how SoBong threaten The Queen Dowager, I was really hoping he was presents too when SoBong having her round 3 near the lake.....Time will come for CheolJongie to puts his foot down regarding The Royal Snake's unruly behaviors......

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

The Royal Consort almost fell into lake but the Queen's reflex was so fast and so calm

Wish I could understand the language .... :cries:  have to wait for sub and thanks for all the caption in twits

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

That was epic!  Our Queen is wow!   Shin Hye Sun really nailed it BIG TIME!   I am pretty sure after this drama, SHin HS going to be trending top again in Naver. @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ

The way she walks towards the Royal Consort and her steel gaze .... I do not want to be in the Consort's place.  Was that fear written in her face?

Finally !

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Does anyone know why his instagram not verified? He has more than half of million followers? I've seen many with only 20k verified before?!?!? 

Edit: typo

Edited by G L
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, G L said:

Does anyone know why his instagram not verified? He has more than half of million followers? I've seen many with only 20k verified before?!?!? Ive asked about this before.

I think you need to apply and there are many criteria you have to fulfil before approval.   Hope someone else can share more.

• Sad 2
1 minute ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

Prince Yeongpyeong saw Hwa Jin giving the confidential ledger to Jo Daebi and still stayed silent when he knew the ledger was found in the Queen's place. I doubt his motive. :pensive:

Me too .. I am more worried of this Prince that the Queen's cousin.  At least Kim Byeong-in has helped the King in the past, back when they were kids.  And I wonder whether he would go against his father , had he known the father (adopted) was the one behind trying to harm / de-throne the Queen.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

He smirks, he smirks, I repeat HE SMIRKS!! With his chest exposes!!  :Pandabulous: The BGM is killing me!! Bwahahahahahaha.....Also in his royal pajama, he smirks again!!!

Pardon my one liner tonight....:brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후