[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he can always go for kiss while she tired or sleep :joy: @Min2206

This scene should be after CJ confirmed it was SY who saved him in the well, right? Why oh why, they spend it by sleeping on the table while other option is snuggling *cough*anotherbedsceneplease*cough* the whole night inside CJ's bedding?? PDnim and writer sure love to troll our perverted heart. 

Did I wrote perverted? Weak, I mean. Our weak heart. :shaq:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

just checking in after rewinding some ep 15 scenes (unsub) many times.. 

looks like no ramyeon hot night at this point but this is mr queen we are talking about so..

anyways implied ramyeon dirty talk was hot to me actually :naughty:

@ soggy ramyeon.. i was thinking the exact same thing

many rewind-multiple-times-while-i-wait-for-the-weekend worthy scenes in ep 15 (even without king x queen kiss scene).. i think i skip less scenes compared to the other episodes.. stan every second of the episode that has the queen in it like the king :smirk:

I kept replying their scenes together hoping to squeeze in some moments I might have missed - the King always takes in a moment to appreciate So Bong - he always has a smile before he meets her and I want to ask - So Bong there are many ways to seal-the-deal, why a love shot if not to satisfy your own curiosity lol I urge you to take it further and actually break the no-touch fully sober with all senses intact 
also, I loved the chaotic exchange regarding the ramyeon - Cheoljong looks so cluelessly cute, turning all puppy :fullofhearts: I kept looping that short exchange lol 

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I just saw this .... @partyon  you sure, sure you NOT going to regret this ... ?   over t_His Royal Hotness 

Yes, yes, Kim Jung Hyun does have fairly sharp facial features which is something my oppas all have, but unfortunately his face does nothing for me... :sweatingbullets:

I'll stick to my Choi Jin Hyuk oppa. Who can resist his wink anyway ? :joy:

3eb203e1aa62db208c714f20d1edce30a541be83

cr. to owner

@cenching @Min2206 @Ameera Ali @aisling and everyone else, please enjoy your King. :kiss_wink:

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Es_sYfLU0AAslC4?format=jpg&name=medium

cr as tagged via  https://twitter.com/apolloyoye

Last one before I say night night to something that I was so looking forward to .... on this episode. 
Maybe our luck is better tomorrow.   
But I wanna say that today's episode was awesome. Each episode so far has been keeping me rooting for them , coming back for more.    A very entertaining drama - thanks to the cast, crew, PD, scriptwriters and everyone, even Chingus who did the gifs, translations and sharing updates and clips.  

I just noticed in the above pic, Queen was looking down, so was the King.   Also looking down.
Someone saying come down or was it calm down?
Please look no further and begin with Action ... 

LOL @Ameera Ali  I take the goodies!   for now ... I need to umm see the other 5 episodes, before I decide?  (should I be saying this?)

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

But no matter how close I zoom in, he’s still this beautiful? How? 
mm9w6BF.jpg

spacer.png

It’s really funny how @cenching said it. You wouldn’t guess just by his face that he’s a ripped monster underneath :glasses: 

For example just by looking at Choi Jin Hyuk’s face you can tell he’s huge and muscular but Kim Jung Hyun is kinda really pretty? How is he pretty but also manly at the same time???

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

It’s really funny how @cenching said it. You wouldn’t guess just by his face that he’s a ripped monster underneath :glasses:

I demand evidence. I haven't seen his abs yet.

Well, we still have 5 episodes to go. Unfortunately I don't think we will be getting a shower scene, as I doubt there were showers in the Joseon era.  :crybaby:

Maybe a swimming scene, together with Mr. Queen....?

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

For example just by looking at Choi Jin Hyuk’s face you can tell he’s huge and muscular but Kim Jung Hyun is kinda really pretty? How is he pretty but also manly at the same time???

Sorry, I read "petite" at first - instead of "pretty".... :sweatingbullets:

But, but.... Are you trying to say that my oppa isn't pretty?!?!?!?!?!? :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, aisling said:

But no matter how close I zoom in, he’s still this beautiful? How? 

maybe similar to how SHS looks so dainty but can be So Bong at the same time LOL 
I love those white pyjamas man - they make him look so innocent - questions keep coming to me - if the king didn't have dirty thoughts why would his eyes follow down to his exposed chest? also, since I replayed it enough times, it's definite that he had time to cover himself up but he didn't, CJ, why, why are you just teasing, why aren't you doing anything MORE
KJH is a revelation honestly, those workout gifs really got me :cries3:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, we still have 5 episodes to go. Unfortunately I don't think we will be getting a shower scene, as I doubt there were showers in the Joseon era.  :crybaby:

someone please repost those workout abs gifs - I definitely need a relook :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

But, but.... Are you trying to say that my oppa isn't pretty?!?!?!?!?!? :scream:

Of course your oppa is pretty, but you know macho pretty with evident physique just by looking at his face. While “my” oppa is kind of soft but also really manly? Does it make sense?

And why am I suddenly imagining Choi Jin Hyuk with Kim Jung Hyun instead of Shin Hye Sun???:sweating:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Wasn’t you say “come down”, woman? May I know come down where?? #WinkWink

@cenching , @Min2206 @partyonhe avoiding eye contact, with his eye , he looking down at her bo**s and lips - the view most be better in his side than us  :mrgreen:

BCAAEB7B-7C64-4D17-998F-4F9FD3473557.gif

1CBCBF9E-9928-421A-AE35-FE841DA86964.gif

what I am seeing :D, is getting hot 

9F3D3C8E-C667-49FF-8D83-775F8E807472.gif

Spoiler

.. should I do more lol 

7E82AAC8-5262-46A6-8682-E27D73175A88.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, we still have 5 episodes to go. Unfortunately I don't think we will be getting a shower scene, as I doubt there were showers in the Joseon era.  

@partyon look harder, so far we saw the back .. that looks so yummy !
you wait, just wait ... the frontal part will come!

And I remember posting a few abs from School 2017 and other ads in the other thread ... now , wait, why I am defending him?    :tears:

edit --
ahhh @cenching just shared the pics.  Just saw your post.  Kamsahamnida

So, it was @Ameera Ali who said Come Down ..... ahem

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Don't worry, I believe they will have the second bed scene soon. 

I'm sure of it!:glasses:

Since this is already the second time, they will only have three bases:

First base (TEMPTATION)

credit to the owner

Second base (SENSATION)

credit to the owner

Third base (CONFIRMATION)

All his majesty hard work of exercises will be use fully on the final base;)

credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, aisling said:

And why am I suddenly imagining Choi Jin Hyuk with Kim Jung Hyun instead of Shin Hye Sun???

Hmmm... :D I think we can all agree that it was So Bong who "wore the pants" in the consummation scene. :D

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@partyon

KJH’s face does nothing to me too BUT his demeanor, stares and soft voice plus back muscles that I didn’t know I would love, do a lot to me....

I see.

Analysis of the abs:

Spoiler

As a self-claimed expert in abs (I am sure my twin @Ameera Ali can agree), I would classify these as "kindergarten" abs. Still a major improvement compared to the "baby abs" of @Min2206's oppa :D

In any case, I like KJH's acting. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hmmm... :D I think we can all agree that it was So Bong who "wore the pants" in the consummation scene. :D

I see.

Analysis of the abs:

Hide contents

As a self-claimed expert in abs (I am sure my twin @Ameera Ali can agree), I would classify these as "kindergarten" abs. Still a major improvement compared to the "baby abs" of @Min2206's oppa :D

I knew it!     You have to drag me there ...... 
:evilelmo:   :Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4