[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Irrelevant to our royal couple but lets rejoice that it is bright again over here! So soothing to the eye now.

Perhaps we can also clear all cloudiness in our heads and focus brightly on what this ship is all about. I am convinced LMH and KGE are dating. Even if they are not there yet, they are getting there. But I believe they are there already.:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Omg I just loved how she described the whole LMHs last post (which we were thinking was sad) I am so positive with few of her words.......specially do read the part two it somehow fits how LMH must be thinking while posting that video/.::

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

Stage 2 : Early July - Dancing Universe

He really likes to touch her hair, and this was most evident during the last day of filming. I'm sure you all know what that means :) 

• Love 9

Sometimes I wonder if LMH might not be used to now that KGE couldn’t be with him all the time like she was in the last eight months of filming. Back then he was able to hold and kiss her in a lot of circumstances, as we all know there were countless rehearsals, and perhaps some NG takes as well, but now both of them may be occupied by different jobs and preparation.

When he was filming, he had already been Mr Giddy. Guess now without his daily dose of affection, he would become Mr Longing LoL maybe that’s why he was soooo emotional when he listened to that bittersweet love song and decided he needed to post it on Ig :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 6

Purely for discussion and research purposes - in TKEM, we noticed that LMH always divert his eyes to KGE's lips. Doesn't matter if it was the start of a kiss scene or just merely KGE talking, he will always look at her lips.

I would think it is his natural reaction, you know, he just would naturally be attracted to her lips. But wondering if it really could be done on purpose? A tactical move to make audiences flutter at his act of being very attracted to JTE in the drama?

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think some media outside SK started to report news about our couple, following shippers' comments in his ig. Last time I saw some media from India, Indonesia and now Singapore

If you read the link, it is indeed a bit dubious, lol. Here's the actual title they used:

"Fans suggest that Lee Min Ho date co-star Kim Go Eun"

Media should get the facts straight!

Unlike other shippers MinEun shippers are not begging our OTP couple to date. Infact we already saw the spark btw them and shipping them coz we know there are in love ( atleast during tkem filming). Period!

:smort:

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

He really likes to touch her hair, and this was most evident during the last day of filming. I'm sure you all know what that means :) 

They are TOTALLY SMITTEN with each other

:happyshakes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Media should get the facts straight!

Unlike other shippers MinEun shippers are not begging our OTP couple to date. Infact we already saw the spark btw them and shipping them coz we know there are in love ( atleast during tkem filming). Period!

:smort:

We don't need to beg our OTP to date because we know and feel IT.  In my personal opinion, what we have seen so far and the crumbs (loaves!!) dropped are enough to keep our hearts at ease. B)

:elated:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, znarfuol_1 said:

Yeah. I saw this on twitter. This is just my two cents. I think some shippers are taking it too far. They don't have to pull such a stunt to just prove a point. I feel that this move just gives more haters and bashers food to chew. :criesariver:

i see many of shippers eagerly want to get any reaction from both agencies about this relationship. it's only about a month after the show ended and none of korean or chinese portal write such a report, which is great we give them some space they need to take care of each other's feelings. at this stage if they're going to give a confirmation it must be a denial to protect them and it ain't good because they're still in early stage. really hope we can continue shipping these two without being bothered why no confirmation 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Sorry but wtf was that????

there is nothing much in the article to read about our couple and it’s so off like they wanted to put up something and so LMH was the bait..... 

See this is what I am saying other then Korean media all over the Asian media will start covering stories with just assumptions and rumours and I feel once it escalates than the agencies will have to step up and answer coz it than becomes the matter of Korean ppl’s (celebs)dignity and image as a whole.
further more for our couple coz they have become a known name internationally post TKEM..

I liked the story’s punch line :P

now even the media has become so petty that they are saying fans are suggesting :D

where is your research guys??????

The moment I saw that heavy advertisement on that site, it lost its credibility to me and stop reading at "His fans are now said to be begging him to date Kim Go Eun" lol.

• Like 5

@Prerna @Itsmylifeboss @MissSuperCyan @graceycounfortunately some other media such as Pinkvilla also used similar premise that the fans/shippers begging LMH to date KGE.

Fans of The King: Eternal Monarch are begging Lee Min-ho to date his co-star Kim Go-eun. His Instagram comments lately are filled with fans shipping the duo after they enjoyed their on-screen chemistry. While the actors' are yet to address the frenzy, Min-ho has been single for a while now. 

Cr: Pinkvilla

I can understand that there is not yet official confirmation from both or photos of them together that may serve as strong 'proof', that's why these media used fans' frenzy as the premise instead, because of course they also don't want to be sued by publishing a dating news without confirmation.

However I found the premise/title somewhat disrespectful both for fans/shippers and for KGE herself. It was misleading and not reflecting what actually happened. As you guys said, the media actually had that choice to present the news fair and square, closer to the truth, but they went easy way instead, depicting MinEun fans/shippers as a bunch of crazy delusional people. Begging is a strong word anyway.

Here's a far better example, they reported the dating rumour as it was based on crumbs found by fans/shippers, without any unnecessary addition. Not to mention they also concluded the news nicely:

https://celebritytalkies.com/5-things-proof-that-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-are-in-a-relationship-in-real-life/

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@Prerna @Itsmylifeboss @MissSuperCyan @graceycounfortunately some other media such as Pinkvilla also used similar premise that the fans/shippers begging LMH to date KGE.

Fans of The King: Eternal Monarch are begging Lee Min-ho to date his co-star Kim Go-eun. His Instagram comments lately are filled with fans shipping the duo after they enjoyed their on-screen chemistry. While the actors' are yet to address the frenzy, Min-ho has been single for a while now. 

I can understand that there is not yet official confirmation from both or photos of them together that may serve as strong 'proof', that's why these media used fans' frenzy as the premise instead, because of course they also don't want to be sued by publishing a dating news without confirmation.

However I found the premise/title somewhat disrespectful both for fans/shippers and for KGE herself. It was misleading and not reflecting what actually happened. As you guys said, the media actually had that choice to present the news fair and square, closer to the truth, but they went easy way instead, depicting MinEun fans/shippers as a bunch of crazy delusional people. Begging is a strong word anyway.

Not even tabloid worthy. This is a disgraced in entertainment industry in general. 

We don’t need to beg LMH to date KGE. He’s out there making us think they are dating (which we knew they are lol). Seriously, they can date anyone they like or anyone we like for them. Doesn’t matter. Whoever wrote these articles need to go back to school.

:dead:

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Sorry guys, i can't help it but to share this.

I guess OIM can relate the most, lol :D

Why you did Maja like that? ROFL

:loolz:

And just me fangirling...I want LMH to work with IU in a drama. With a William Choi meeting Jang Man Wol kinda vibe? I guess that would be the best comedy out there. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Anyway i haven't seen this being shared here yet. They analyzed trace of shadows in Ggone's silver day post :sweatingbullets:

Good thing the background is bright now, and I can enjoy this shadow/reflection analysis

:lollipop:

No xray vision or ruler or measuring tape?

Wait.  Did someone stole @SweetButters magic marker????

:wut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

47 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Here's a far better example, they reported the dating rumour as it was based on crumbs found by fans/shippers, without any unnecessary addition. Not to mention they also concluded the news nicely:

https://celebritytalkies.com/5-things-proof-that-lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-are-in-a-relationship-in-real-life/

As I have said,  a website's credibility is questionable to me when it's full of advertisements. I think they only care about the website traffic and not about the credibility of their contents because traffic = dollars.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Purely for discussion and research purposes - in TKEM, we noticed that LMH always divert his eyes to KGE's lips. Doesn't matter if it was the start of a kiss scene or just merely KGE talking, he will always look at her lips.

I would think it is his natural reaction, you know, he just would naturally be attracted to her lips. But wondering if it really could be done on purpose? A tactical move to make audiences flutter at his act of being very attracted to JTE in the drama?

I can only speak for myself teehee... The way KGE moves her lips while talking or just simply being is quite fascinating to watch even through the screen. Im thinking what more face to face right, and im a girl!

in regards to staring at it as a tactical move I have my doubts as looking at your co-stars’ lips intentionally while you are not attracted to the person could be kind of burdensome hahaha

dunno, could be just me *shrugs*

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2