[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Don't worry I experienced the same :lol:..  Now they have added the light mode option as one of the theme as default. Click on it once to save the settings so it don't change back to dark mode once you logout.. 

I'm gonna go become Hulk if they switch off the lights again.  The light option was not available momentarily just now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm gonna go become Hulk if they switch off the lights again.  The light option was not available momentarily just now

Thats weird… Are you sure you didn't RickRoll'D off any Thai horror ghosts with your discussions here ??:lol: Beware in darkness they thrive:ph34r:

• LOL 3

Woa ... finally i see light again :highonflowers:.  I have been avoiding this forum when the background was dark because it made me feel so gloomy and i have pretty old eyes :sweat_smile: .  Just to add my pov, I think shippers should try to avoid speculating the negatives because with all that’s happening, we heard nothing from their respective agencies and i hope it stays that way.  Let us all celebrate love on this special day.  Maybe the captain will post tonight before midnight because his queen posted in the beginning of the day :heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

On 5/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, insteadofme said:

Do you all to know what is jamanchu? Can't he be more obvious??? :lol:

IMG-20200521-110131.png

Watched more videos and I was able to unearth more gems. Post above was from last May, after their Jenga game show was posted and when this page was just 80 pages long :lol: (I didn't back-read, I just found this on Google).

I mean, come on. He was dropping crumbs like this back in May? KGE looked flustered for a nanosecond then said something like "bokachu". Too late, KGE! Haha.

To add to the post above, "Jamanchu" apparently, is slang for "seeking to meet someone naturally other than blind dates". Here's my receipt https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/super-juniors-kyuhyun-reveals-hes-looking-to-meet-someone-naturally-lee-yong-jin-pokes-fun

Has LMH always been this endearingly naughty? The last time I saw someone do naughty and endearing stuff like this for public consumption, was Lee Dong Wook on Lee Da Hae. That one was mighty obvious (I'm a balanced shipper, I ship Yoo In Na and LDW but I could see that LDW was head over heels LDH during The Hotel King). LDW couldn't hold it in and would just be all over the place during interviews, basically almost professing his love without actually saying so  :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I steer clear of ghost stories. Or zombies (even gong yoo couldn't make me watch train to busan).  My imagination runs wild and super active if I watch anything ghost related.  I was usually forced to watch i.e. everyone's watching, so I just sat there, mostly with my eyes closed.  So, I sorta have watched Ju-on the movie, and other scary stuff.  I'm more of a star-trek stuff. But Im not geeky hehhehh

I don't think I am having a TKEM withdrawal now, it's more like mild-obsession over LMHxKGE and this thread. 

Same here friend. Its not TKEM anymore. Its LMHxKGE! Hahahahah! Cant stop seeing both of them on other actors! Oh mah brain. :headbang:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Nisa H said:

Hi everyone! I’ve been a silent lurker for more than one month now. First of all I am a KGE fan albeit a casual one; like i follow her ig and am interested in her dramas but that’s about it. I knew of LMH but have not had the pleasure of watching any of his dramas/movies for some weird reasons. So when I heard they are coming together for a drama i thought ‘well, that is kinda random pairing but let’s just see’... its one of the rare moments that I was eagerly awaiting the drama as usually i would watch long after a drama finishes.

i really cant pinpoint what it was that made me ship them hard but i just felt it even during the earlier episodes and cant put them into words that these two have something special between them. Like i see good chemistry between actors all the time but i rarely ever ship them to be together in real life, even the thought seemed ridiculous. But that was before our royal couple of course, now I am a goner!

It feels like the connection that they have between them is so rare that it would be a shame if they do not end up together. This is more than merely two attractive people who are developing feelings as a result of a close working proximity over extended time (though it does play a factor) its like a meeting of 2 souls that have been searching for the other half... what im saying is what they have  isnt something superficial and easy to be dismissed (again its my personal feelings). 

when LMH posted on 2nd July i was shocked as I was not acticipating he would do something that obvious (posting 2 times on her birthday) and took it as a kind of confirmation that she is indeed someone very special in his life.

in regards to LMH’s posting today, my personal take is just that it is a random post that he happened to upload at the time. Even though as someone has pointed out that it is contradictory to our reception to the 2nd july post where we feel its intentional (Well the 2nd july posts were nothing BUT intentional in every way) then it would just seem like LMH is fickle minded and not firm in his stand (and we all know he is not like that) so i think we should not be carried away in our analysis and just enjoy the ride! 

looking forward to interacting a lot more with you fun ladies! ❤️

Agree with most of what you said, chingu, plus a little more observation on my side for LMH's 13/07 post. For me, i see that as an extension of his feelings of deep love that is heightened by the rainy weather that turns most of us even more mellow and sentimental, and i guess he decided to post a video with that song. I remembered feeling sentimental on a balmy weather once and my fave radio channel was on and asking us to request songs, and i sent in a request for Barbara Streisand duet with Bryan Adams "I Finally Found Someone". Just like that. So, what I am saying is that it could be random, he felt that rush of deep love feelings that he just had to share that particulat love song, maybe that is the song they both loved at the moment. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I mean, even Lee Lim experienced withdrawal syndrome :tounge_wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCmqOEzDLte/?igshid=1qm03yab9azuk

I'm honestly impressed with you guys for that ability to watch Thai horror movies. I can watch zombies, monsters, aliens without batting an eye, as long as it's not asian ghosts :cold_sweat:

Back in the days where i was young, i watched Shutter and it got me insomniac for like 3 weeks. Even now i could still recall the details of the Shutter ghost and all her scenes.

I could only manage to watch half of Ju-On and suffered from vivid memories of how they looked like and how they sounded, ewww. Not to mention ghosts from my own country, i don't think my ajumma heart can make it anymore :lol:

I love the scare feeling of horror movies. Where my heart rate jacked up for few seconds! Then laugh after because it sooo scary! Try it! You forget TKEM for awhile! Hahahah!

But JUON is some !@$! story. Its not the scary typical zombie ghost story. Not recommend it to depressed pips. Do not watch if you are emotional. Hahahahah! Its a very sad story. 

i love shutter!!! Hahahah!!! He actually deserve it! That is my take to it until today when i recall it.  So i am actually happy after watching it!!! Hahah. Mahbrain is weird. :headbang:

• Off-Topic 1

I dunno how true it is but thought just to share....

if the said party has really informed both the agencies whts there reaction??????

Bh has also issued something look down but they ignoring all the sns rumours?????

• Like 7
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

44 minutes ago, Prerna said:

if the said party has really informed both the agencies whts there reaction??????

Bh has also issued something look down but they ignoring all the sns rumours?????

Because they are true

Therefore they can't take legal action

:Woah:

What else

No news is good news

Silence is golden

Silence in agreement?

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 7

Me in the morning of 14 July be like:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952982f1ade07b3789ebf

But.. still no sign of our capt:

giphy.gif

Already evening at KST
giphy.gif

Palli palli LMH ssi

*okay.. It’s okay.. don’t get too much hope. He is Mr.Unpredictable, how can I know his next move?

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 22

Finally its light here again. the former theme was so dark dreary. Been catching on some 2020 drama and skimming through BTS and nothing still comes remotely close to what my mineun couple shared off-screen, it  reminded of why i never bothered actively shipping a drama couple before TKEM as it was the usual great working chemistry.

It also just further validated my conviction that they found true love while working together. 

:shaq:

Also, i see that their staffs ae hanging out together which means everything is now getting so interwoven, because i dont see wdh staffs going them. its now a case of what TKEM has joined together, let no man put asunder.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Yeah. I saw this on twitter. This is just my two cents. I think some shippers are taking it too far. They don't have to pull such a stunt to just prove a point. I feel that this move just gives more haters and bashers food to chew. :criesariver:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, znarfuol_1 said:

Yeah. I saw this on twitter. This is just my two cents. I think some shippers are taking it too far. They don't have to pull such a stunt to just prove a point. I feel that this move just gives more haters and bashers food to chew. :criesariver:

I think it’s not MinEun Shipper doing.

If I’m not mistaken, the person is the one who dislike MinEun Shipper.
So He/She reported that to MYM and BH.

Considering a post by BH that said they will take legal procedure for any false information online/offline about their actors. But as we can see no news until now. Very gladly, there’s no denial from BH about the rumors. So maybe it’s not a false information, isn’t it?

Hence..better not really think about this.

let’s not making any assumption. Just keep waiting and support MinEun. In Our Capt, We Trust.

:popcornjackson:

• Like 13
  • Awesome 3

I think some media outside SK started to report news about our couple, following shippers' comments in his ig. Last time I saw some media from India, Indonesia and now Singapore

http://theindependent.sg/lee-min-ho-and-suzy-bae-used-to-date/

If you read the link, it is indeed a bit dubious, lol. Here's the actual title they used:

"Fans suggest that Lee Min Ho date co-star Kim Go Eun"

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 11

On 6/7/2020 at 6:22 PM, hannahmikhaila said:

Let me just predict something for fun. They won't announce anything until the show is over. I think most us agree with that. I think they will still be posting cryptic IG posts after TKEM. My guess, something will happen around their birthdays and we might reach 500 pages by then. Haha. If not a confirmation, a post that definitely screams WE ARE DATING. EFF OFF HATERS. lol. Yeah. That last part was just me.. hahaha. 

Salute. His ig post on her birthday definitely screams WE ARE DATING !

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think some media outside SK started to report news about our couple, following shippers' comments in his ig. Last time I saw some media from India, Indonesia and now Singapore

http://theindependent.sg/lee-min-ho-and-suzy-bae-used-to-date/

If you read the link, it is indeed a bit dubious, lol. Here's the actual title they used:

"Fans suggest that Lee Min Ho date co-star Kim Go Eun"

Sorry but wtf was that????

there is nothing much in the article to read about our couple and it’s so off like they wanted to put up something and so LMH was the bait..... 

See this is what I am saying other then Korean media all over the Asian media will start covering stories with just assumptions and rumours and I feel once it escalates than the agencies will have to step up and answer coz it than becomes the matter of Korean ppl’s (celebs)dignity and image as a whole.
further more for our couple coz they have become a known name internationally post TKEM..

I liked the story’s punch line :P

now even the media has become so petty that they are saying fans are suggesting :D

where is your research guys??????

• LOL 4
  • Love 1