[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

41 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Morning everyone! Weibo stans once again proved to be the brightest bunch! They never disappoint, do they? Here’re the observations by a shipper, who concluded that LMH and KGE were together with their staff the past several days.

1. KGE didn’t post birthday gift picture until 7/14. Could it be because she was busy or wasn’t home since 7/2 and didn’t unwrap gifts until then?
  2. Between 7/2 and 7/14, she only posted once, the Chanel ads. From 7/9 to 7/13, her IG presence was zero. Before that she regularly liked or commented on friends’ posts. Was it because she was hanging out with somebody and enjoying their time together and didn’t bother to surf IG?
  3. A staff member posted a picture on her IG story on 7/12 indicating that LMH and KGE staff were hanging out somewhere. Possibly a group outing?
  4. LMH posted vid screaming separation blues on 7/13. Was it because he had just spent several days with someone and when it came time to be back to reality he was hit hard and hence the “missing my love” mood?

This is just another hypothesis given by another shipper. It’s totally up to you to believe it or not :tounge_wink:

Seems plausible... but where would they go given the pandemic? And didn’t KGE have a photoshoot for Mind Bridge or something during this time?

I think KGE posted on July 14 to thank her Arjenias since it was “silver day” as much as I’d like to believe the Weibo fan’s interpretation. 

The staff’s meeting is interesting. Could they have just gotten close during the shoot so are just hanging out? I feel like something is brewing there :) 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5

15 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Behold ladies and gentlemen,

Here’s your possible face shape of their offsprings.

This is hilarious and heartwarming at the same time.

They need to palli palli and get married so we can see minieuns! They’ll have such pretty babies! 

:hypehype:

• Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

UMMM 

One of those baby mash up things is a dead ringer for Jun Ji Hyun

And probably pretty accurate given how both of them have not really undergone too much under the knife. In the case of KGE, she actually looks like she hasn't undergone any plastic surgery at all? One of my siblings is a plastic surgeon so I'm pretty familiar with how enhanced faces look like and her face doesn't look like it has been enhanced. Plus she has great skin.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

So Swoon have made use of this drought season perfectly .. they single handedly revived all sleeping  detectives of twitter, insta and weibo and all are now working overtime with their delulu translations:lol:They are confirmed shippers..   very giddy and heartwarming to look all the zoomed versions from various platforms so far. Thanks to everyone who shared them here!

Thanks to LMH's generosity that I am still human with my sleep intact:P, so could attend to my pending RL duties in peace away from this craziness. Somehow his Jul 13th post prepared my heart for a long silence from both parties and something serious in future. I suspect the next and future posts from LMH will be random and vague unless he goes all out which I hope not happening seeing KGE's consistence in posting.. Whatever happens I somehow feel their relationship have moved to more serious phase and they might need privacy away from prying eyes including shippers. Anyways I am just going to enjoy this thread till the announcement comes and all the notorious fun which gave me uncontrollable smiles during the tough times <3

Today's head bang scenario from my RL: After exhausting workload finally sat to continue to watch Faith casted to my TV (ep14). My younger teen was sitting next to me with his gadget and suddenly nudged me "Maa, who is this guy? I mean his eyes are literally glittering while he stares and it peers into you, this guy must be good in acting" .:rolleyes:

Now what can I say?? I was startled that he even captured that nuance of LMH acting but simply said "yup he is one of best kdrama actor" and  started staring into LMH eyes more as though momma is least bothered:phew:.. only my inner heart knows how many summersaults it did and what all atrocities am doing in this forum..:lol: 

(Mind you my kids and family doesn't know ABC of kdrama actors or their world , they just know momma is crazy for kdramas  and speaks some weird korean at home:lol:, so any appreciation from them is truly genuine and unbiased..all LMH fans can rejoice!) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

BTS compilation on Page 1 has been updated! Thank you to @koreaboooo for the diligence and patience to clean it up!! :lol: 

54 pages to go until we hit Page 1,000!! Wouldn't it be nice to celebrate our 1000th page with an announcement of some sort?

Re-echoing @Heretorant -- Palli Palli, I also want those Mineun babies! :w00t:

:exercice:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

And probably pretty accurate given how both of them have not really undergone too much under the knife. In the case of KGE, she actually looks like she hasn't undergone any plastic surgery at all? One of my siblings is a plastic surgeon so I'm pretty familiar with how enhanced faces look like and her face doesn't look like it has been enhanced. Plus she has great skin.

Yes she's had no procedure done whatsoever. That's what's great about her. She's a natural beauty.

This is nothing new but wanted to share a clip of a cover of Lee Hi's "Breathe" done by KGE. It's making me look forward to her upcoming performance in Hero. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Seems plausible... but where would they go given the pandemic? And didn’t KGE have a photoshoot for Mind Bridge or something during this time?

I think KGE posted on July 14 to thank her Arjenias since it was “silver day” as much as I’d like to believe the Weibo fan’s interpretation. 

The staff’s meeting is interesting. Could they have just gotten close during the shoot so are just hanging out? I feel like something is brewing there :) 

I personally think the Mind Bridge photoshoot took place before her birthday. The official photos were posted on July 8...that's a really quick turnaround for photos to be edited etc. if the photoshoot took place sometime between July 2-7. 

As for "silver day"...I'm not so sure if Arjenias celebrate "silver day" as their day. I feel like this was created by a few fans and then it kind of spread internationally? I may be wrong about this, any long-time Arjenia's have insight here? Arjenia's official IG page didn't post to celebrate it, they posted 5 days ago for her 3000th day debut. But who knows, I can definitely also see her posting on "silver day" to celebrate Arjenias too :).

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

KGE was not the one who said "I don't think we should do this." They translated something someone else sdaid in the background, which I've seen Swoon do multiple times now, and I'm not sure why they do that. KGE's lips are not moving when that line is said. 

LMH also did not say "what did you say" that's a mistranslation. The staff members were teasing them and saying "oohhhhh" and LMH goes "they're saying oohhh haha."

Chingu, I like your translation more.

The staffs = shippers 

We just witnessed two people falling in love with each other y’all! 

:smooches2:

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems that BH Ent's new building is still in one area with MYM's building, not too far from each other.

Well, how about having lunch together and such :smirk:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCsINkJJLLs/?igshid=og1fpi6jmgbe

GE : Babe., We are movin'

MH : ok I'll pick u up after office hour ... :letsgo:

CT me

• LOL 18