[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Hey if you get to see the clip with these stills, Actually several male celebrities behind lee min ho was also looking at her with mesmerized facial reactions while she stood up to get the award. Just noticed it recently. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Hey if you get to see the clip with these stills, Actually several male celebrities behind lee min ho was also looking at her with mesmerized facial reactions while she stood up to get the award. Just noticed it recently. Hahaha. 

Because that was such a sexy dress she was wearing! Haha.

But which male celebrities?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I was so scared when Maze came out.

I was already imagining LG all alone in the in-between as the ending.

Me too because the lyrics of the song is to heartbreaking.  My first initial theory was that he was stuck in a loop and trying to relive his life with her .... fortunately that didn’t happen  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Things to take note: tbh I always want to say this ever since some shippers on Twitter said “he’s never been like this”, “he’s never been so warm” etc. The fact is that he has ALWAYS been someone who is affectionate. He’s warm. Even to Maximus and the staff of the drama

As a person, he has ALWAYS been a warm and affectionate person. Agree with this. And so does she. She opens up herself easily as she has said before in Happy Together. Both are WARM, CONSIDERATE and AFFECTIONATE individual. All in all, they both have great personality. 

When two amazing actors, however unlikely they seems to be, come across in a project, and they succeeded to produce a masterpiece, everyone is excited about it and applaud them for it. 

The thing here for me is the connection beyond filming i.e the off screen interaction. I might be delusional, but it tugged at my heart. I've never been in a relationship before so I would never know in first place how was it like to like someone and how will someone in love actually act. But the way they are off screen are able to make me feel fluttered and how nice that they look so involved with one another. And it makes me feel like I'm watching another drama in front of me.:wub:

• Love 24

4 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

while she’s also watching on repeat the Heirs to see her Kim Tan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Which male celebrities?  i hope you are not referring to ahjussi behind her :sweat_smile:  the ahjussi were smiling with admiration for her accomplishment.  At least that’s what i saw :lol:

• LOL 13

20 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Which male celebrities?  i hope you are not referring to ahjussi behind her :sweat_smile:  the ahjussi were smiling with admiration for her accomplishment.  At least that’s what i saw :lol:

That ahjussi is Ahn Sung Ki, most respected actor in Korea btw ^^

• LOL 7

51 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Ahahahaq :joy::joy:I’m tryna imagine Lmh’s reaction if he ever comes across this moment captured.....maybee it’d Be like this https://gph.is/g/E0nkGqb (wish I knew how to insert gifs but it’s that one of him covering his mouth in shock in the control tower)

ahahah or if his friends see this yaah they’d definitely tease him :joy::joy::joy::joy: aigoo I’m embarrassed for our cute captain  :wub:

• LOL 22

37 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I was so scared when Maze came out.

I was already imagining LG all alone in the in-between as the ending.

Yes true ouch. And the one of Gummy. So heartbreaking. 

Whew all the feels!! Kudos! Everything about TKEM is exemplary! 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Which fanfic? I want to be in a happy place like you lol. 

@Heretorant I read all of those fictions relating to LMH and KGE. The list of links on the first page. They seemed surreal because the stories used actual footages from either the drama itself, bts or the press cons. 

I have caught up on some of the negativity in previous pages but I shall refrain from commenting. I think we all generally just want to ship and not bothered about the real harsh world of the fanatic fans. I like both of them individually but I love both of them together!! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 7

33 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Yes true ouch. And the one of Gummy. So heartbreaking. 

Whew all the feels!! Kudos! Everything about TKEM is exemplary!

gummy's my love will forever be the end of me. all the sad scenes are suddenly flashing before my eyes that i wish i was blind. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Kim Ta Mi said:

TRUEEEE!!! seeing those TEARS! :bawling:  (both LG and JTE)

I cried for them while watching this scene..

(edit) +++ did anyone notice that on their BTS, when KGE trying to ease emotions by holding LMH's hands and sang a little, then afterwards, KGE slightly want to stop but then LMH gently grabbed her hands as if he didn't want to let go? Awwwww... :blush: Did anyone notice or is it just me? :P

Yes i saw that too...slow mo video posted some instagrammers i think..lol..good catch there..

I personally loooooove this cctv room kiss ng part in the bts..look at both of their shyness...gosh...:heart3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBgA-B2lEM7/?igshid=mit7xfr0f90v

• Like 3
  • Love 7

7 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

gummy's my love will forever be the end of me. all the sad scenes are suddenly flashing before my eyes that i wish i was blind. 

Yes. Just hearing the melody, even without understanding the lyrics, will crush your heart. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8