[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

OMG thank youuuuuuuuu @kdramakitten

how do you know that today's my birthday? :o

You mentioned it a couple of pages back (please don't ask me what page....hahahaha) as I think it was the birthday of @anjpoole. Topic she brought up: probably that she had the same bday month as LMH, but definitely connected to our

Mineun ship.  

May LMH x Maximus pairing live in our hearts forever!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

You mentioned it a couple of pages back (please don't ask me what page....hahahaha) as I think it was the birthday of @anjpoole. Topic she brought up: probably that she had the same bday month as LMH, but definitely connected to our

Mineun ship.  

oh yes i recall that, but didnt expect that somebody would remember it too as i mentioned it in a passing. it was more than 50 pages backwards i suppose. thank you so much. this means a lot aaahh love you ladies :heart2:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Mineun ship.  

my birthday? wait~ My birthday is 5 months from now :sweatingbullets: hahaha :crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

26 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

@Heretorant @unokboiii @Layali and to all shippers

I'm a silent reader but unlurks if I see any problem with the thread. I noticed problems is beginning to brew since last night (on Twitter first) then finally it spilled over to the MinEun shippers thread. I myself is a KGE fan and LeeEul shipper. I don't ship them IRL because I have an unpleasant experience with my previous ship.  I also encountered bad apples with my previous ship in Soompi thread so the problem with fans being biased against Actor XX or Actress XX is nothing new.

Reveal hidden contents

I previously ship KGE with Gong Yoo (GongGo couple). Shipped them IRL for 2 years. Prayed a miracle will happen but nothing happened so I left the ship.

Some are long time fans of LMH and are just discovering KGE and vice versa. Hence, not every fan knows everything about KGE or LMH. Newfound fans of either LMH or KGE should research about them through reading articles, watch Youtube videos etc. Here's 2 videos that I highly recommend you to watch (with English subtitles):

I'm not gonna speculate who started what war. I''ll just say it's usually the highly delusional shippers who 100% insist all the breadcrumbs they see is real and will make edits linking X and Y on social media WITHOUT 1st verifying if the information is TRUE OR NOT. Case in point: Jeju Island. I think we can let this matter to rest as we already know who LMH went to Jeju Island with.

I can only advice shippers to ship responsibly and do fact-checking before you post your findings. Post your shipping questions here and wait for a reply from the sensible and responsible Soompi members. Or if it's an edit, preferably put a disclaimer *Just for Fun*. Finally, here's a quote from HanCinema:

No one question their acting ability. Their fandom's popularity kept increasing. Keep stanning LMH and/or KGE and ship responsibly everyone.

@cpjing8 Hi there, I hope you don’t mind but I am gonna respectfully disagree with you. I think when it comes to so called fan war - there is no such thing as a particular group who starts it. I think all has a part - only LMH stans, only KGE stans and of course LMH/KGE shippers. This will happen because our likes and dislikes are different. The only thing I hope is everyone realises that biases happen all the time but just don’t cross the line and hurt others in the process. 

Sometimes the fun part about shipping is to speculate and spaz and imagine what-ifs. Again like you say responsibly (though sometimes hard to do) 

I have taken a look at the article at Hancinema. And will have to disagree with the writer on how he interpret TKEM success. But that is another totally different story. 

• Like 8
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Mineun ship.  

I believe that was my birthday. hehehe

She mentioned our birthdays are two days apart :)

Happy Birthday @makshimus' mane!!! 

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

my birthday? wait~ My birthday is 5 months from now :sweatingbullets: hahaha :crazymad:

Advance happy birthday! Hahahaha! It's not you then.  

Whoever it was that had a birthday 2 days ago in this thread,  please raise your hand.  My memory plus the number of pages to back read isn't the best combination at all.

@anjpoole were you the one volunteering to make cookies then?  I'm assigned to bring the soju + beer.  Why are we going to make cookies and MSD again? 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

that's your co-writer @Heretorant doing. she's been very persistent with this one. 

Yeah @Heretorant you need to

giphy.gif

Even if this ship ain't sailing, you should go ship LMH with somebody else. I saw someone talked about MaxMin a few pages back. Go for it. Don't touch WDH cos he got a girl already

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5WwX2YjIpbm_KEu-WeHE

---------

Alright so there's no more spoiler tag function ????

Y'all better be extra careful now cos I may bring back the blessed hip thrust and body rolls gif I love so much:naughty:

• LOL 14

Oooh, birthdays! Happiest birthday @makshimus' mane ! Enjoy and hope you are treated extra special today! 

6 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

@anjpoole were you the one volunteering to make cookies then?  I'm assigned to bring the soju + beer.  Why are we going to make cookies and MSD again? 

I offered to make cookies when the couple announcement comes out. But I can make an exemption... or two.... or three  :cookie::cookie::cookie:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I love birthdays!  Happy birthday too @MissSuperCyan!  May the faeries grant your small wish today, whatever that may be!

My younger sister is also a June baby and shares the same birthday with LMH, so... I wouldn't really forget it now, would I? 

I love the new gifs by the way, so let me just use one for no apparent reason (lol!)

:arrows1:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Ok i have a question about the drama so OOT.

Where did the spoiler button went??

Anyways..i know i should ask this in the main thread but i don't want to go there as I'm scared they will devour me :kitty::joy:

I just started rewatching from Ep 1 on Netflix because Netflix just released in my region which i don't know why only now .. was NOT happy about it, even before press-con i immediately sign up to Netflix just to find out its not on the coming soon list.

My question is how did the Adult LeeGon went to save the young LeeGon if he were to be killed there and then? I can understand if the adult leegon went back to save another person say prevent his father fr being killed..but i cannot understand where he came fr the past if he was originally meant to be killed and fr ep 1 i can see that he wasn't because of the adult LeeGon? Wae??

• LOL 1
  • Love 5