[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

14 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

LMH needs to send WDH a food truck for his new drama. We'll know that ship has sailed 100%. 

:Ohboy3:

I bring you receipts, ma friend.

EawL2cXUMAEkD0g?format=jpg&name=small

After his latest drama " The King: Eternal Monarch ", it seems Lee Min Ho has chosen to take a short vacation. In the latest portrait on the Instagram page, the 32-year-old actor does look relaxed in a beautiful place. Reportedly at that time Lee Min Ho was in Jeju Island.

The news says that Lee Min Ho is together with thegang, 'Handsome Man', which include Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum . As is known, the three handsome actors are indeed close friends. The friendship of Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo was already established when they were still in school.

And what is quite encouraging is that Lee Min Ho also invited Woo Do Hwan, one of his co-stars in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch". Bromance between the two in the drama was indeed highlighted. Considering the two look so familiar and seemed to be getting closer even though they are not in front of the camera.

Although the fourth vacation portrait of the handsome idol was not proven by photos, netizens still welcomed the news happily. In fact they did not stop teasing Woo Do Hwan because he finally officially joined the friendship of 'Handsome Man' gang fronted by Lee Min Ho.

https://www.kanal247.com/media/konten/0000055583.html
——————————————————————

MinEun is shaking! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I bring you receipts, ma friend.

EawL2cXUMAEkD0g?format=jpg&name=small

After his latest drama " The King: Eternal Monarch ", it seems Lee Min Ho has chosen to take a short vacation. In the latest portrait on the Instagram page, the 32-year-old actor does look relaxed in a beautiful place. Reportedly at that time Lee Min Ho was in Jeju Island.

The news says that Lee Min Ho is together with thegang, 'Handsome Man', which include Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum . As is known, the three handsome actors are indeed close friends. The friendship of Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo was already established when they were still in school.

And what is quite encouraging is that Lee Min Ho also invited Woo Do Hwan, one of his co-stars in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch". Bromance between the two in the drama was indeed highlighted. Considering the two look so familiar and seemed to be getting closer even though they are not in front of the camera.

Although the fourth vacation portrait of the handsome idol was not proven by photos, netizens still welcomed the news happily. In fact they did not stop teasing Woo Do Hwan because he finally officially joined the friendship of 'Handsome Man' gang fronted by Lee Min Ho.

https://www.kanal247.com/media/konten/0000055583.html
——————————————————————

MinEun is shaking! :lol::lol::lol:

The real F4. :lol:

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

What is happening to my shipping paradise?? !!!! I want it back!! I want my secret love back !!

Me too. I went to sleep and when I wake up, this ship has turned upside down:scream:

I'm still at page 603. This bullcrap of hating on and comparing LMH and KGE had better stop by the time I reach page 606.

Or I'm gonna go rambo on y'all... 

giphy.gif

• LOL 21

7 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Come on chingus, let’s spread love in here.  I love both of them although I am kge fan.  I think we should just take it easy and let the ship sail naturally.   Do you miss them?  I do, very much :weary:

:heart3:

I hope KGE will attend the award show with WDH wearing a nice dress.  I miss her sexy back and legs :innocent:

yes.. keep an eye of jhi, wdh there to protect our kge from other :lol:

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

However, I don't see how any KGE fans looking into his past relationships as insulting because we can only base how he would be as a boyfriend based on his past relationship. All points I've used thus far proved he's a serious person because he was serious with his ex when he was courting her. It gave KGE fans a positive outlook that he would be a serious person in pursuing KGE, so I believe you're wrong in this part. As for KGE's past relationships, her life is much more private since she's not as huge a celeb as LMH so not many know how she is as a girlfriend in her 2 past relationships. 

This is poor justification He has never spoken publicly about his past relationships so one cannnot know how he is either as a bf He is also an extremely private person. IN FACT WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PAIR IS BOTH ARE SO PRIVATE AND VALUE PRIVACY.

dragging his past relationships being discussed here.How is it not insulting? well let me try to put it this way..from what I have read and deduced fro her past relationships...she prefers much older partners and the reason this ship isn't sailing despite one of them being so obvious is probably coz she is playing hard to get! See what I did there?  This type of projecting our own perceptions onto some one we don't know is what I meant. Most shippers here being arjenia arent talking about her despite her being their bias but talk without abandon about him. Talk more about what you know with conviction. 

I think this tit-for tat will keep on continuing unless shippers stop commenting /projecting their own perceptions about him. All of us here want them together. That's the purpose of this thread. not how he should conduct his relationships/ how he should do more to convince her...

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Dear all, because I'm new to Soompi Forum, I don't know if this clip of Go Eun and Henry covering the song "I'll Never Fall In Love Again by Lady Gaga" has been posted here or not, but I just found it too beautiful, and I thought this song fits TKEM so much :love::

cr. owner:

I just love her voice!!! I can feel the emotion :bawling:

PS: I'm sorry if this is a repost :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

59 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

The scene so special to me was when they came out from the math conference or something, and the king said, “ain’t im cool?” Something like that. I love it. LOL 

Yes the king’s trying hard to impress his lady but it was his guards answered. Too funny :joy:

• LOL 17

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Me too. I went to sleep and when I wake up, this ship has turned upside down:scream:

I'm still at page 603. This bullcrap of hating on and comparing LMH and KGE had better stop by the time I reach page 606.

giphy.gif

i was SHOOK i almost threw my phone, goodness gracious! 

it hasnt turned upside down it just hits an iceberg. if it pulls a titanic, i'll be rose would you be my jack or nah?

• LOL 14

8 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

giphy.gif

There will be a dance video somewhere, too.  I was on a happy feels.  And then the dance video happened.  I was having a flashback of poking my eyess. Hahahahhahahahahahha wait.  You actually like them videos, right?

• LOL 12

Wow, we can just ship the pics in their IG! B) This will be the BEST SHIP that will sail on FOREVER (unless some satellites fall and the Internet crashes).

Or THEY are indeed DESTINED and from parallel universes on different timelines ... maybe they have met and were together in their past lives too ... :ohboy2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBiAHnBJtJS/?igshid=57crc1es4931

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1