[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Good morning shippers!  I have my laptop in the kitchen and I thought my thoughts about THAT HUG in epi 10 is more suited in this forum than than main forum. So here you go!

Aside from passion, this barrel-chested hug speaks of desperation and need.  That by clinging to each other with every inch of their bodies as much as possible, they fill each other's intimate urgency . They hold each other so hard that they will still feel each other, embossed on their person when they pull away. 

For TE, hugging him makes it achingly real again.

And for LG, there is that protective need to envelop her, to assure her and himself that they are safely together, despite the almost insurmountable challenges they face.

Such hugs are like words that can never be unsaid or forgotten.

That hug is life itself. 

How can you live without that kind of love?!

Remember when Secretary Mo asked LG if he went for a secret rendezvous or did something amazing (I love her expression as she seems to thinking in the gutter coz I'm pretty sure she shipped LG and JTE)... LG replied it's more like illegal immigration but it was pretty amazing too... hmmmm my delulu mind is thinking they did more than hugging in the bamboo forest... :wub:

• LOL 13

The thing about shipping is that you can only hope your couple be real or you get broken if they dont end up the way you want them to be. So as for me I just savor every moment I can see them smiling and just being close with each other. :wub:

Plus the fact that you can’t deny their chemistry on and off cam. They’re toooooo cute to ignore HAHA :love: 

• Like 5
  • Love 12

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I like the fact that both of them regard families as priorities in their life that's why I say KGE is a perfect match for LMH... I truly believe his family will adore her :) 

This is so true. We're waiting for the day KGE's nephew and niece call LMH uncle. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

14 hours ago, effyisme said:

Ok guys I found the perfect snippet of him inhaling her hair :D

cr owner 

I just gotta quote myself haha... 

The comments were hilarious... other than the brand of shampoo KGE is using that the fans are discussing, they're also discussing the brand of perfume/deodorant LMH is using as KGE is literally buried into his body.. they should just do a shampoo and perfume CF... :D

• LOL 20

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

The comments were hilarious... other than the brand of shampoo KGE is using that the fans are discussing, they're also discussing the brand of perfume/deodorant LMH is using as KGE is literally buried into his body.. they should just do a shampoo and perfume CF... :D

Perfect time to use PPL. :D

Advertise it as, if you use this perfume or shampoo, you can get LMH to bury his nose into your neck. :D:D:D

• LOL 13

6 hours ago, Kookmanna said:

LMH is in his 30s. And his views on life, career or relationship is not the same in his 20s as he said. This new LMH that I see now (his acting become very good and the facial expression also on point) maybe because he has become mature and more relaxed in his demeanor . And that's why he's much more relaxed and looks like a real sunbae on set, taking care of his fellow actors.

As well as his interactions with the FL, it helps a lot that KGE is also someone as bright as a sunshine, funny to be around ( even I also want to laugh if I hear her laughter) , and there you go, that explosive chemistry onscreen. KGE is a versatile actress, known to be very cheerful on set and makes everyone around her super comfortable . She's also super adorable. And that's why we can see them smiling widely, laughing at the smallest things they do, due to their personality itself. 

Also for the IG posts, they may either mean that they are kind of in a relationship or just marketing/promotion strategy. And again, I would rather believe these are for promotion. The timing was right before the drama airing. Someone did mention LMH is not someone who do fanservice for shipper ( something like that?), but then this is his new project after finished military and his first project with Netflix, what with some low rating at middle episodes , and he is a 30s LMH now, so his view on this matter might change somehow, he's not as uptight as he's in his 20s, no harm to post a picture with his fellow FL. 

Sunbae senior sharing his ear plugs with hoobae junior seems quite intimate to me. Some people will hesitate to do this with best of friends, let alone for promotion.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 4

Good day our fellow shippers! :wub: It's the start of another week and we all know how things escalate quickly right? 

Here's my prediction for the week, just for fun

Monday - Revisiting the Episodes of the weekend

Tuesday - Revisiting BTS and re-posting GIFs

Wednesday - a new BTS ?

Thursday - a Swoon video release perhaps?

Friday - An SNS post from LMH and KGE + a new BTS +  this thread on red alert mode. 

MinEun / LeeEul, your royal court ladies are at your service!! We're waiting B)

e69576c672ae99ede5f4b996572889f1272dd90e

• Like 6
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Sorry @graceyco I gotta repost this and edit the dialogue...

In real life, the dialogue between LMH and KGE will be: "Are you shooting now or resting in your van? To me, every moment in your life was scandalous (think IG posts by them both and flirting off cam.. scandalous is quite appropriate for the current situation) because of KGE...."

Haha delulu all the way :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, Kookmanna said:

I would like to believe but I'm afraid I'll got burned again. That's why I tend to ship the OTP of drama, LG and TE. Because I know they love each other deeply. As for in real life, this is my take.

LMH is in his 30s. And his views on life, career or relationship is not the same in his 20s as he said. This new LMH that I see now (his acting become very good and the facial expression also on point) maybe because he has become mature and more relaxed in his demeanor . And that's why he's much more relaxed and looks like a real sunbae on set, taking care of his fellow actors.

As well as his interactions with the FL, it helps a lot that KGE is also someone as bright as a sunshine, funny to be around ( even I also want to laugh if I hear her laughter) , and there you go, that explosive chemistry onscreen. KGE is a versatile actress, known to be very cheerful on set and makes everyone around her super comfortable . She's also super adorable. And that's why we can see them smiling widely, laughing at the smallest things they do, due to their personality itself. 

Also for the IG posts, they may either mean that they are kind of in a relationship or just marketing/promotion strategy. And again, I would rather believe these are for promotion. The timing was right before the drama airing. Someone did mention LMH is not someone who do fanservice for shipper ( something like that?), but then this is his new project after finished military and his first project with Netflix, what with some low rating at middle episodes , and he is a 30s LMH now, so his view on this matter might change somehow, he's not as uptight as he's in his 20s, no harm to post a picture with his fellow FL. 

I read a few posts on IG, like you said, that stated the pictures with KGE were for promotional purposes. As much as I wish  it were for romantic reasons, I can totally understand that.  

BUT....nothing is for sure. At this point it’s all assumptions until the time comes when we say.....”I told you so..”

Or maybe, just maybe, under the guise of promotional purposes, LMH included KGE’S pictures on his IG life, so as not to be too obvious. 

Or maybe delusion is getting the better of me yet again. Lol. 

I know a bit about getting burned. It’s not easy to be a shipper.  All we can do is hope for the best. :)

• Like 11
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

I read a few posts on IG, like you said, that stated the pictures with KGE were for promotional purposes. As much as I wish  it were for romantic reasons, I can totally understand that.  

BUT....nothing is for sure. At this point it’s all assumptions until the time comes when we say.....”I told you so..”

Or maybe, just maybe, under the guise of promotional purposes, LMH included KGE’S pictures on his IG life, so as not to be too obvious. 

Or maybe delusion is getting the better of me yet again. Lol. 

I know a bit about getting burned. It’s not easy to be a shipper.  All we can do is hope for the best. :)

That is also the reason I said its 50% chance the ship will sail.. its 50% promotional and 50% romance hints..

In our shippers mind, this is the scenario where LMH is indeed serious about pursuing his relationship with KGE.. they have been filming for 6 months (we can't say it's a short time) and if you realized they don't really have many scenes together so I think they are not stuck to each other 24/7... distance make the hearts fonder...  he knew about the hate KGE has received in the past and given his hearthrob status, it will be the worst hit for KGE if it is not done properly.. I sense all this IG postings are planned by their respective agencies to test water.. their agencies are definitely reading comments in social media coz that's what they do to keep up with the image of their artists... the reception has been very positive (90%) and you cant deny there will also be that small group that are unreasonable and in denial mode...  I said before both are of marriagable age... KGE once said during the Swoon interview that she is willing to give up everything when required and I can sense that LMH was shocked surprise and affected by this (go back to that video to see his reaction).. if they really do date and get married, I'm sure KGE will give up her career to raise a family with him.. that's how committed she can be for the man that she loves... 

• Like 5
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

the background music sounds like a shampoo commercial :lol:  

41 minutes ago, effyisme said:

In real life, the dialogue between LMH and KGE will be: "Are you shooting now or resting in your van? To me, every moment in your life was scandalous (think IG posts by them both and flirting off cam.. scandalous is quite appropriate for the current situation) because of KGE...."

LOL... i am with you on this !! :glasses:

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

Remember when Secretary Mo asked LG if he went for a secret rendezvous or did something amazing (I love her expression as she seems to thinking in the gutter coz I'm pretty sure she shipped LG and JTE)... LG replied it's more like illegal immigration but it was pretty amazing too... hmmmm my delulu mind is thinking they did more than hugging in the bamboo forest... :wub:

omg you words woke up my delulu notty thoughts.  With that fierce hug it could lead to ....... (fill in the blanks) :ph34r:

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/i-love-lee-min-ho/general-life-of-lee-min-ho-2-3/10151423341932790/

Found this on FB. Though it is from 2013 I  felt like I can visualize KGE in the description.

Oh wow you are so right! 

He doesn't like gals to call him oppa but now he wants KGE to call him coz she doesn't... she does really make him crazy Haha :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Oh wow you are so right! 

He doesn't like gals to call him oppa but now he wants KGE to call him coz she doesn't... she does really make him crazy Haha :D

I guess he is gulping his own words now. Maybe thinking like Ok I got respect more than I wanted, you can stop now. You bet he'll try record it like the vice chairman in what's wrong with SK when KGE finally calls him oppa.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Sorry @graceyco I gotta repost this and edit the dialogue...

Haha delulu all the way :wub:

They're talking via Kakaotalk right? And sending lots of cute Kakao stickers ? Haha

I can imagine them doing this especially if they're not together for a scene :joy: Fanfics are made of these.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, effyisme said:

That is also the reason I said its 50% chance the ship will sail.. its 50% promotional and 50% romance hints..

In our shippers mind, this is the scenario where LMH is indeed serious about pursuing his relationship with KGE.. they have been filming for 6 months (we can't say it's a short time) and if you realized they don't really have many scenes together so I think they are not stuck to each other 24/7... distance make the hearts fonder...  he knew about the hate KGE has received in the past and given his hearthrob status, it will be the worst hit for KGE if it is not done properly.. I sense all this IG postings are planned by their respective agencies to test water.. their agencies are definitely reading comments in social media coz that's what they do to keep up with the image of their artists... the reception has been very positive (90%) and you cant deny there will also be that small group that are unreasonable and in denial mode...  I said before both are of marriagable age... KGE once said during the Swoon interview that she is willing to give up everything when required and I can sense that LMH was shocked surprise and affected by this (go back to that video to see his reaction).. if they really do date and get married, I'm sure KGE will give up her career to raise a family with him.. that's how committed she can be for the man that she loves... 

I agree with you totally , I am so certain he is serious about KGE, he has shown it with the very subtle many hints we have seen and gathered. Yes he acts more matured and this has even attracted a lot of new fans to him lately because he looks totally different from what we used to know. 
Apart from being more matured, he is totally out of character, him and his agency posting what is not normal when they aren’t the one sponsoring the drama, his eyes to her speaks of respect and adoration and you can see the discomfort in her reaction even on cam, she always has to look away and continue talking. 
I am glad you also noticed his reaction when she said she can give up her career at the right time during the swoon interview, he was shocked and he clearly took a mental note of it because if relationship and marriage happens the woman needs to be off work for like 5 years to start a family which a lot of actresses don’t want to do, they like the limelight too much for that huge sacrifice. 

All his actions speaks is that he wants to get closer and know her better in every way, this man is serious and I think KGE knows that’s why she is relaxing and leaning a bit more to him now on the episodes shot from April. 

On an extra delulu level, nothing can tell me that the Ice cream post of yesterday wasn’t to mirror the picture of her on the van that Yoo in na sent, and to also buttress the fact that he almost swallowed her during the kissing scene at the end of episode 10, it’s probably like an inside joke With him and his staffs. 
 Common :) when did LMH start posting food trucks and stuffs like that on IG, he didn’t seem to care enough to make fans happy that way,  so why now ? What changed? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1