[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

On an extra delulu level, nothing can tell me that the Ice cream post of yesterday wasn’t to mirror the picture of her on the van that Yoo in na sent, and to also buttress the fact that he almost swallowed her during the kissing scene at the end of episode 10, it’s probably like an inside joke With him and his staffs. 
 Common :) when did LMH start posting food trucks and stuffs like that on IG, he didn’t seem to care enough to impress fans before that way  why now ? What changed? 

Sorry to cut your post...  one more thing I realized is that KGE always have a drink on her hands during bts and her IG post... and suddenly LMH does the same on IG.. I kinda scan thru his previous posts... there were none like this... 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

46 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Sorry to cut your post...  one more thing I realized is that KGE always have a drink on her hands during bts and her IG post... and suddenly LMH does the same on IG.. I kinda scan thru his previous posts... there were none like this... 

Yeah, I remember her saying she likes to stay hydrated that's why we could always found her holding water bottle or a drink. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Okay i get what @Kookmanna is saying.

I refuse to let myself get delusional about them as well..im just looking out for more substantial hints as i also still have some reservations too..so 50/50

As to the last hint i find their IG post of each other abit out of character for both..for kge the personal bts of her being so close w him and of him a personal bts of them in such a beautiful photo 

I mean if they posted the earlier netflix promo photo then i won't find it such a big deal

As we can see also thru some fancam revealed and episodes ..looks like 2nd half of drama(ep9 onwards) we knw they film the bamboo hug and sad kiss was film after the press conference and before 8 May when lmh post that ultimate pic ..maybe something sweet happened then :wub:

We shall have to wait longer to see where this is going..:bawling:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

Apart from being more matured, he is totally out of character, him and his agency posting what is not normal when they aren’t the one sponsoring the drama, his eyes to her speaks of respect and adoration and you can see the discomfort in her reaction even on cam, she always has to look away and continue talking. 
I am glad you also noticed his reaction when she said she can give up her career at the right time during the swoon interview, he was shocked and he clearly took a mental note of it because if relationship and marriage happens the woman needs to be off work for like 5 years to start a family which a lot of actresses don’t want to do, they like the limelight too much for that huge sacrifice. 

All his actions speaks is that he wants to get closer and know her better in every way, this man is serious and I think KGE knows that’s why she is relaxing and leaning a bit more to him now on the episodes shot from April. 

Sorry for cutting your post chinggu but this! I agree with this. I also think that it's out of character for both him and the agency. I really think a part of MYM Ent is shipping these two and someone mentioned it here  but I like the idea of LMH actually influencing his agency on what to post. B) 

Some  LMH fans have also been saying that he usually doesn't post this actively in Instagram but look at him now. :wub: He seems extra happy. Maybe because the drama is successful (or maybe it's because of a certain someone on set ;))

And I really do believe that Actions speaks louder than words (or Dispatch for his matter) and so far our boy has been so consistent. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Okay i get what @Kookmanna is saying.

I refuse to let myself get delusional about them as well..im just looking out for more substantial hints as i also still have some reservations too..so 50/50

As to the last hint i find their IG post of each other abit out of character for both..for kge the personal bts of her being so close w him and of him a personal bts of them in such a beautiful photo 

I mean if they posted the earlier netflix promo photo then i won't find it such a big deal

As we can see also thru some fancam revealed and episodes ..looks like 2nd half of drama(ep9 onwards) we knw they film the bamboo hug and sad kiss was film after the press conference and before 8 May when lmh post that ultimate pic ..maybe something sweet happened then :wub:

We shall have to wait longer to see where this is going..:bawling:

Exactly what I was thinking.. when they posted the Netflix pics, I never even once felt anything as its 100% direct promotional materials... 

I think I said previously too that 08 May is the crucial date and timeline... in between press conference where there was the heavy duty flirting going on and they started filming those intimate scenes aka bamboo forest hands and heads all over each other hug and that vacuum soul sucking kiss and 08 May.. their feelings for each other was conformed.. I'm delulu but there is no harm right :wub:

Edit: I  read a comment on a YouTube video saying that the way LMH looks and smiles at KGE is exactly the same as the way So Jisub looked at his current wife during the interview... just saying... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Sorry for cutting your post chinggu but this! I agree with this. I also think that it's out of character for both him and the agency. I really think a part of MYM Ent is shipping these two and someone mentioned it here  but I like the idea of LMH actually influencing his agency on what to post. B) 

Some  LMH fans have also been saying that he usually doesn't post this actively in Instagram but look at him now. :wub: He seems extra happy. Maybe because the drama is successful (or maybe it's because of a certain someone on set ;))

And I really do believe that Actions speaks louder than words (or Dispatch for his matter) and so far our boy has been so consistent. :heart:

MYM only reposted 1 bts video which is the one where both forget their lines esp for LMH where he totally blank out after the 3 letter sacred words..  at that moment he couldn't differentiate between reel and real... 

All his previous dramas were successful but did he post anything.. no I don't think so... he appears to be impressing someone and I am pretty sure it's not his fans... his fans are already impressed by him no matter what..

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

38 minutes ago, effyisme said:

MYM only reposted 1 bts video which is the one where both forget their lines esp for LMH where he totally blank out after the 3 letter sacred words..  at that moment he couldn't differentiate between reel and real... 

All his previous dramas were successful but did he post anything.. no I don't think so... he appears to be impressing someone and I am pretty sure it's not his fans... his fans are already impressed by him no matter what..

It could be lmh himself posting it under myment acc :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1

These! I don't understand their reasons to laugh but I love it. :wub:

I still can't believe they made NGs by taking turn to laugh then laughing together on the third take. What's so funny, you both? Mind to share with us? Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, folksway222 said:

These! I don't understand but I love it. :wub:

I still can't believe they made NGs by taking turn to laugh then laughing together on the third take. What's so funny, you both? Mind to share with us? Lol. 

I love these too... apparently he only to clear the scene at the 4th take.. 1st take NG because KGE laughed.. 2nd and 3rd take NG because of LMH... he even stood up and walk away after the 3rd take to calm himself haha

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

I'm smiling like a fool here. Helpppp

The one who wore white jacket on police station bts, is he the PD? Looked like he was amused by their behaviors too. He saw MH's wink and laughed when GE's laughing, then he (still laughing) looked to MH again and found MH's laughing too. 

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I love these too... apparently he only to clear the scene at the 4th take.. 1st take NG because KGE laughed.. 2nd and 3rd take NG because of LMH... he even stood up and walk away after the 3rd take to calm himself haha

I wonder what they see on each other eyes to laugh by staring only. ^_^ 

On MSD bts too, imo it wasn't GE who laughed first, but they both stared and started smiling after she finished with the drink. Then she started cracking up while MH's trying to act his lines and failed cause he laughed at the end. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, folksway222 said:

I wonder what they see on each other eyes to laugh by staring only. ^_^ 

On MSD bts too, imo it wasn't GE who laughed first, but they both stared and started smiling after she finished with the drink. Then she started cracking up while MH's trying to act his lines and failed cause he laughed at the end. :lol:

GE started laughing first after she passed him the drink.. the Korean subtitle say so.. them LMH was trying to control himself but he couldn't turn burst out laughing 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

I  read a comment on a YouTube video saying that the way LMH looks and smiles at KGE is exactly the same as the way So Jisub looked at his current wife during the interview... just saying... :D

I saw that comment too, duh I forgot where. Hmm... I think I should watch their interview (SJS and his wife) for further materials B). What drama or film was the interview for? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

I saw that comment too, duh I forgot where. Hmm... I think I should watch their interview (SJS and his wife) for further materials B). What drama or film was the interview for? 

I think it's the movie with Son Ye Jin

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, effyisme said:

Chingu, no need for apologies, I thought its normal to cut out posts here. 

LMH didn't bother to post this much in the past, its like this is the only way he can express his excitement, typically guys will want to tell the world when they finally get the girl they like, it like this is his own way since he cant say it officially. when you are happy and giddy in love you keep doing all sorts of strange things. 

I am certain at this point they mutually like each other and they both know this, and obviously its skewed more towards LMH in a 60;40 ratio, you know women mostly take their time to fully falling in love especially because of past experiences, we usually don't want to repeat our mistakes.

They also need to spent time apart after the drama to get out of character before any deciding on what next. 

I am just happy to witness such beautiful,  pure happiness and affection blossom between two most unlikely people on set, I can also see that a lot of people are forced to accept it even crazy fans, the worries most KGE fans have is about his own obsessive fans and not him which is a good thing and the obsessive fans only have their personal agenda, either him for their idol or for them and that's the minority. the majority are happy to see them happy.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2