[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Her voice .... WOOOOWWW!! I wonder whether MH has seen this!! He would have MELTED! :wub: Her voice brought tears ... I mean, yes, Henry has a wonderful voice but I know about him and he’s an idol, but I had no idea Uri Miss Sunshine can sing so well!! 

She does have sweet voice doesn’t she? I can’t wait for her next movie to premiere. Supposedly this summer. It’s a musical called Hero. 

• Like 3
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Arjenia is her official fan club. Which sacred post? The one where she’s sharing earphones with MH? Hmmm .... I think many of her fans are still shipping her with GY / JHI / PJH ... hahaha! 

I knw its her official fan club but not sure who are those ppl running it purely fans like us or they are closely link to her agency.

There are no other sacred post w the most like in her IG..:P

Sorry i don't ship her w phj not even the drama character nor i can bring myself to watch her w jhi cause they are better to be siblings character. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

17 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Her voice .... WOOOOWWW!! I wonder whether MH has seen this!! He would have MELTED! :wub: Her voice brought tears ... I mean, yes, Henry has a wonderful voice but I know about him and he’s an idol, but I had no idea Uri Miss Sunshine can sing so well!! 

I'm pretty sure MH has seen this..  when you are having a serious crush , you will Google everything about her.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Arjenia is her official fan club. Which sacred post? The one where she’s sharing earphones with MH? Hmmm .... I think many of her fans are still shipping her with GY / JHI / PJH ... hahaha! 

Her fans, almost all are very protective of her because of many hates she received since her debut. They ship her, yes, but they don’t push obsessively. But yeah, very very protective 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, effyisme said:

I'm pretty sure MH has seen this..  when you are having a serious crush , you will Google everything about her.. 

maybe the reason why he said he wants to be a ballad singer if there’s a parallel world,  probably he wants to sing with her ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, insteadofme said:
This is the interpretation from kge global. She's indeed very playful and radiates happiness all around. 

Lol, I think they’re flirting online :lol:

Doesn’t her caption totally give away that she was thinking of LG? I’m thinking she’s thinking of the actor and not the character :lol:

I’m 51-49% that this ship will sail or sink. 50% is lmh, he’s all in. 1% is kge, because you can’t resist at least some of his charms :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, zba72 said:

maybe the reason why he said he wants to be a ballad singer if there’s a parallel world,  probably he wants to song with her ^_^

Finally someone pointed this out. The first time I watched their couple interview (English subbed) after the presscon, his choice as ballad singer got my light bulb going 'TING' brightly. He feed our suspicions. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

Romancing Miss Sunshine: Chapter Two: https://www.wattpad.com/887696998-romancing-miss-sunshine-falling-fast

Please enjoy the miraculously fast update, lol. 

Big thank you for updating faster. :kiss_wink: Hehe... I'm refreshing my wattpad like a psycho waiting for it. :sweatingbullets: 

Ps. miraculously fast update is everyone's absolute favorite :D

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Cheonsaeyo? 

Is she an angel??? 

Sobs even I'm in love with her. How can he not? 

Can he please see this? 

I feel like dm-ing him this lolol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Her fans, almost all are very protective of her because of many hates she received since her debut. They ship her, yes, but they don’t push obsessively. But yeah, very very protective 

Pretty much this. Her fan base isn't huge but they go look out for her. I also think we try to be more realistic and try to choose guys that would treat her well not just eye candy. LMH is both so that's a plus. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 11

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Pretty much this. Her fan base isn't huge but they go look out for her. I also think we try to be more realistic and try to choose guys that would treat her well not just eye candy. LMH is both so that's a plus. :wub:

Def count me in :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lol, I think they’re flirting online :lol:

Doesn’t her caption totally give away that she was thinking of LG? I’m thinking she’s thinking of the actor and not the character :lol:

I’m 51-49% that this ship will sail or sink. 50% is lmh, he’s all in. 1% is kge, because you can’t resist at least some of his charms :lol: 

Yes. Lmh is obviously head over heels for her. As for kge, I'm still unsure. I hope lmh will fully utilise all his charms & sincerity to win her over. In LMH we trust! :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Btw, my Instagram translation says her caption is “I called Heung Gon. Oh, my god.” I think Instagram can’t translate the work “hyung”. So yes, it looks like she accidentally called hyungnim LG. 

Me delulu mind is telling me she’s flirting with lmh lol. It’s kinda like, I’m still thinking of you even if we’re not filming together :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Btw, my Instagram translation says her caption is “I called Heung Gon. Oh, my god.” I think Instagram can’t translate the work “hyung”. So yes, it looks like she accidentally called hyungnim LG. 

Me delulu mind is telling me she’s flirting with lmh lol. It’s kinda like, I’m still thinking of you even if we’re not filming together :lol::lol::lol: 

Another coincidence, kge nick name is ggone. Lee min ho + kim go eun = lee ggone. Hahaha.. I think i should go to sleep now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 3