[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

36 minutes ago, effyisme said:

IKR.. this is the first time I seen such an erotic hugging scene with no kissing :wub:

Very erotic....makes me wonder if they end up getting together at how explosive they will be in...... if hugs are this sensual. :blush: 

Someone also mentioned earlier that he is ever so gentle with her, It’s so true  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm done with my fanfiction!

For those of you who don't know, a fanfiction is a fictional story written by a fan about certain celebrities. 

This is my take of how they fall in love, and how their relationship would progress in the future.

Romancing Miss Sunshine, Chapter One: https://www.wattpad.com/story/225525337-romancing-miss-sunshine

I haven't really edited it, so I apologize in advance for any errors. 

I hope you'll like it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Just like someone already highlighted earlier. Myment official is low key being a shipper. :joy:

Low key? This isn’t low key anymore.
The sister is legit shipping then hard, or since he owns the company and she manages it, it may be his instruction.  

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

For those of you who don't know, a fanfiction is a fictional story written by a fan about certain celebrities. 

This is my take of how they fall in love, and how their relationship would progress in the future.

Romancing Miss Sunshine, Chapter One: https://www.wattpad.com/story/225525337-romancing-miss-sunshine

I hope you'll like it!

Nice! Waiting for the next  chapter! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I hope you'll like it!

omo! ladylia! i used to read your fanfic on livejournal - goguma couple! im still shipping them. hahaha

so glad to see new fanfic on mineun! waiting for the next chap! :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I hope you'll like it!

Woooww!! I :heart: it!! Shooooo SWEET! And you have portrayed both of them so realistically!! I am waiting patiently for more!! No mistakes so far! :lol: Not that I can spot any! 
Are you a long time fan of LMH or KGE? I am VERY curious! :wub: 
I am going to PRAY REALLY hard, my Dear Chingu, and invoke the STRONGEST and MOST POTENT of Lady Noh’s talismans - that whatever you have written and will write - will come true! Words can be powerful, more powerful than any swords ... heck, even Lee Gon’s Sacred Sword has WORDS engraved on it! :love: 
I am re-reading it and smiling like a half-crazed idiot!! :grimace::lol:

Edited by Guyangi_Dalpeongi
Content
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I hope you'll like it!

Good job! first reading scene was my favorite. I could really see them sitting next to each other and giggling :wub:  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

LMH is so active in instagram lately he just replied to WDH. haha I guess someone must have been inspiring him lately :phew:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, coffeeoverlove said:

Good job! first reading scene was my favorite. I could really see them sitting next to each other and giggling :wub:  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

LMH is so active in instagram lately he just replied to WDH. haha I guess someone must have been inspiring him lately :phew:

Saw this on Twitter

cr owner 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I hope you'll like it!

Thank you so much, chingu, really enjoy it and look forwards to the next chap!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

So the ice cream he had was from the truck given by her fans? Gotta be a late post, then. 

I dunno... thats what fans are predicting and you know shippers alike us are always looking for hints and clues to link them... the ice cream food truck was sent a few days back??  I think the ice cream food truck sent by Yoo Inna.. 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 8