[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Morning shippers! Take a look at this video.. I think LMH is abit to close to KGE when talking to her.... also.. when KGE was slinging her hand through his arm, did u realise that LMH put his hand for awhile thinking they were going to hold hands instead but retract back as GE was not going to hold hands.. :D

cr owner 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

And I love all the support they are receiving!!!

Now LMH should make a move or he did already? 

KGE dont be scared with LMH's intentions we got you ;) 

Their pic of each other on IG garnered the most likes in their respective accounts :D Yays! :wub: Fans are definitely supportive of this union! 

cr owner 

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Morning shippers! Take a look at this video.. I think LMH is abit to close to KGE when talking to her.... also.. when KGE was slinging her hand through his arm, did u realise that LMH put his hand for awhile thinking they were going to hold hands instead but retract back as GE was not going to hold hands.. :D

cr owner 

His face after he realize she wasn't trying to hold his hand. :joy:

• LOL 11

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

The holding hands part, remind me to RJY-HR on tvn awards when they walked to receive theirs, boy wanted to holding hands. Did they forget 'subtlety' exist? :sweatingbullets:

So obvious, RJY-ssi, LMH-ssi. :lol:

7 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

His face after he realize she wasn't trying to hold his hand. :joy:

I just knew his face after that slo-mo and zoom ver. Lol. Hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

11 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Romancing Miss Sunshine: Chapter Two: https://www.wattpad.com/887696998-romancing-miss-sunshine-falling-fast

Please enjoy the miraculously fast update, lol. 

yay! An update! :) 

I must say.. Do Hwan catches things on pretty fast! hehe 

and the heart-fluttering moment, my heart fluttered too! :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

She's so pretty and so angelic voice! OMG this voice! LMH fell for this voice!

They really should have a cover of one OST or they should have one OST!!!! 

If they do, they can take all my money!

She really can sing very well. Besides singing for citt ost, she also sang for the ending ost in canola movie. She is something else :wub:

And here, she sang a song from her upcoming musical movie which will be release on june/july this year if I'm not mistaken. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Enough said

I was also thinking the same thing. If I remember it right, both Goblin and LOTBS aired almost the same time last 2016, though I did not watch LOTBS yet that time coz I was watching Goblin.

KES was the reason SongSong became a couple, I mean, she paved the way for them to work together. Can she also be the way for LMH and KGE? :blush: 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I was also thinking the same thing. If I remember it right, both Goblin and LOTBS aired almost the same time last 2016, though I did not watch LOTBS yet that time coz I was watching Goblin.

KES was the reason SongSong became a couple, I mean, she paved the way for them to work together. Can she also be the way for LMH and KGE? :blush: 

Better ending than SongSong's, please :lol: .

Coz this is why I sometimes don't want to ship them too much. I don't wanna see them break up later haha

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

17 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I hope LMH and KGE doesn't end up like the SongSong couple though. KES may be matchmaker but please date longer before marriage. 

2 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Better ending than SongSong's, please :lol: .

Coz this is why I sometimes don't want to ship them too much. I don't wanna see them break up later haha

Exactly my thought. They're too cute to be apart. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Same here. I even couldn't finish watching lotbs because im too hooked with goblin. Hahaha.. Sorry minho

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

27 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Apparently the word subtle doesn't exist in his dictionary... :D

cr owner

He really is going all in? Or better say that he wears his heart on his sleeve? 

My cool image of him has been lost in the unknown. :lol:

We should called him Mr. Giddy from here on. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I think KES is the Real Lady Noh personified. She's our fearless leader who is silently putting these talismans on-set. Now look at our LMH and KGE -- their relationship is now irrevocable and so they must move forward and continue whatever they have started. :sweatingbullets::wub: I can actually imagine LMH and KES having this conversation HAHAHAHA

e245f130ae70b755a97736a131510e8341ba90f7

@ladylia257 I gave in and read your fanfic!!! And the new BTS from the swoon (Ep 1/2 in the hotel) definitely gave me the vibes. Please do continue!!! :lol: We're here too cheer for you! 

TUESDAY - Please be good to us. Give us some more breadcrumbs! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

He really is going all in? Or better say that he wears his heart on his sleeve? 

My cool image of him has been lost in the unknown. :lol:

We should called him Mr. Giddy from here on. 

Exactly! Where is the Mr Cool Confident LMH I saw in his past drama press conference? He is smiling like a pabo unknowingly haha... so giddy and shy.. I read alot of fans describing him as giddy... :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

She looked shocked when he bent and his face was so close to her. She even moved a step away. He was going to offer his hand but she held his arm instead hehe. Cute. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I think KES is the Real Lady Noh personified.... I can actually imagine LMH and KES having this conversation HAHAHAHA

e245f130ae70b755a97736a131510e8341ba90f7

@ladylia257 I gave in and read your fanfic!!! And the new BTS from the swoon (Ep 1/2 in the hotel) definitely gave me the vibes. Please do continue!!! :lol: We're here too cheer for you! 

The staffs on set must help KES writing the script details by observing LMH-KGE relationship dynamic. I mean how many more coincidences (/hints) could we got from the drama scenes. :sweatingbullets:

Ps. I could really imagine him discussing his suggestions to KES just like that pic. :lol:

16 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Exactly! Where is the Mr Cool Confident LMH I saw in his past drama press conference? He is smiling like a pabo unknowingly haha... so giddy and shy.. I read alot of fans describing him as giddy... :D

It's like he doesn't care bout his image anymore. Or maybe it's his new image for his 30s? :joy:

• LOL 8