[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

59 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I'm done with my fanfiction!

For those of you who don't know, a fanfiction is a fictional story written by a fan about certain celebrities. 

This is my take of how they fall in love, and how their relationship would progress in the future.

Romancing Miss Sunshine, Chapter One: https://www.wattpad.com/story/225525337-romancing-miss-sunshine

I haven't really edited it, so I apologize in advance for any errors. 

I hope you'll like it!

Thank you so much. You write them realistically like their selves. No ooc. Good job, author-nim. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now you make us craving more of this fic. Aww... When will you gonna update? Tomorrow? Lol, please excuse my shameless and greedy self. I don't have any control anything related to them. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

So the ice cream he had was from the truck given by her fans? Gotta be a late post, then. 

Sorry to be a party pooper but I think I saw another ice cream truck for Min Ho that's taken today. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Sorry to be a party pooper but I think I saw another ice cream truck for Min Ho that's taken today. Couldn't find the link though because I was just scanning the twitter tags then 

Ice cream? Not coffee? I thought he updated a coffee truck from someone today. But of course, it's possible that he got 2 trucks. He's Lee Min Ho anyway.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Sorry to be a party pooper but I think I saw another ice cream truck for Min Ho that's taken today. Couldn't find the link though because I was just scanning the twitter tags then 

Haha...  no worries :D... 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:
57 minutes ago, effyisme said:

So the ice cream he had was from the truck given by her fans? Gotta be a late post, then.

Is it stated the ice cream truck was sent by KGE’s fan? Because Yoo In Na, KGE’s co-star in Goblin sent an ice cream truck for her too! :wub:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

Your funny coz you ship KGE to all her leading man. Hahaha! 

That's only shows how good actress she is that we can't identify anymore what is real from reel relationship.

I just really hope the latest one will sail smoothly 

Oh no I think you were mistaken. I'm not the Goblin shipper. Someone else said that. While I do like Goblin and I shipped the otp in the drama for Goblin, I didn't ship GY and KGE, the actor and actress together. :sweatingbullets: They both seemed more like siblings to me in real. I did ship KGE with PHJ though because I knew PHJ said she was his ideal 2 years before they aired Cheese in the Trap. Also he was very different in the BTS with KGE than he was with his other female leads in other dramas. He was much more playful. But i've moved on from that cause the whole issue with that drama at the end. :tears:

Maybe it's just a sign KGE was meant for LMH. :P Going to start praying to any religion god out there to make this fate happen. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

I ship the OTP in the drama. LG and JTE. Their fantasy romance is mind blowing. 

But as for LMH and KGE, I think they are giving off vibe of a close friend/colleague. They are professional in their work. Chemistry for some actors need to be developed first and taken quite sometime, but for them they get close fast as mentioned by KGE, my take is that both have bright personality, both are easygoing and just easily shippable with any other actors/actress with their personality. I'm not trying to put a dampen mood here. Just trying to be realistic.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

It will happen, as far as the definition of "it" could be. 

I definitely will write a fanfic about them. I have started, actually. Will link it here when I'm done. 

that's awesome!! i haven't read a fanfic since the MinShin days. i'm looking forward to reading yours. :)

i think (assuming) that we have time on our side. by that i mean, LMH is in his 30's...priorities have been amended..his Mom probably wants grandchildren soon. but having said that, unless he truly, madly ,deeply loves KGE & vice versa, then i would rather them not. its easy to get swayed by fans...especially when they're in the moment due to close daily proximity during filming. but the true test will come after the drama is over. which from my experience is the hardest for us shippers. you end up being investigators looking for some sort of clue if the feelings are still there. sometimes you're thrown a little bone and you celebrate. other times everything is dry as the dessert. you start hoping dispatch will catch them. next thing you know a year, 2 years have passed and there's still no guarantee. 

but shippers are known for their fighting spirit...:ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

We need more BTS. I feel like they're being stingy for a reason. Maybe keeping all that real romancing behind screen private. Usually they would show more OTP BTS to show the chemistry between the two especially when TKEM has so much haters saying there's none. They should release them all to prove those haters wrong. Why are they being so stingy?! :bawling:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’ve watched plenty of BTS and interviews of him with his other leading leadings and he’s just different with kge. The way he smiles at her and plays around with her is quite flirtatious and gentle. And he’s extra happy and giddy around her. Giddy is the keyword here because he’s usually bursting with happiness and charms anyway. I also find it suspicious that he comes off quite shy at times when he has to film romantic scenes with her. It’s as though his own feelings are attached and his heart is thumping so he can’t help but blush. 

Totally blushing here right? I’ve never seen him act this way before. He’s a professional but I have this feeling his own feelings are involved. He can’t seem to separate them at times. He acted the same way when JTE told him “I love you.” He was lost with words and forgot to respond for a good how many seconds? Lol. 

He openly teases her at the presscon which is usually kept quite professional. He’s full of praises for her. He describes her as full of charms. He stares at her intently. He laughs at everything she says. He says her eyes are shiny. Need I say more? He’s totally smitten! 

thank you for that clip...it's one of my faves because they're both shyly blushing. so sweet. 

i too have watched his interactions with his leading ladies from BOF, City Hunter, Personal Taste, Heirs, LOTBS & now TKEM and you are absolutely right about the giddyness factor and his gentle manner toward KGE. where in the past, i also noticed special attention given to certain leads, this time around, it feels different. 

thank you for sharing @heterorant. i'm a fan of your insights, here and in the TKEM thread. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 5/3/2020 at 7:08 AM, ladylia257 said:

About episode 6: 

I think my favorite is the scene in the plane, when they wrote on each other's palms. It's sooo cute and lovely. His laugh on that part seems so natural. Actually, his laugh on the whole drama seems so natural.

Hide contents

Love the kitchen scene and the head-tap. 

Also love the after kiss convo, where directly after he asked her to guess whether it meant he had dated before and was currently dating at the moment, what she said was "Take off your clothes."

It's hard not to get excited, lol. Like the character Lee Geon.

He looks super gorgeous in the battle scene with his navy uniform. Ah, it would be great to have a leader like him. These days, countries go to war, where the soldiers bet with their lives and the presidents stay snug in the capital city. To have someone that say he'd leave the battleship last would be great.

The ending where Tae Eul saw him at her front yard, with her eyes brimming with tears sealed the episode brilliantly. I've been getting here and there, because Tae Eul is so logical, that she stopped herself from feeling too much to this King from another universe. But then, you can't stop love from happening. 

I've noticed it since Goblin. KGE is such a superb actress. Her eyes would always speak the emotions she's trying to convey. When she cries, I feel like crying with her and for her. It breaks my heart and it's painful to see her cry, that's why it's so believable that she was the Jong Tae Eul who was missing Lee Geon. Her tears were more lovely than the running and hugging him scene, although that was wow as well. 

I've been thinking about it for a few episodes. KGE's face is the face of Korean queens and princesses from the past. She is a beautiful in a really Korean way. 

About the ship:

I am new to following both of them, and I am giddy to realize that she is the first woman he posted in his instagram account. Maybe it's just promotion. Maybe there's something more. 

I wanted to be low-key, but it's soooo hard. I guess I'm gonna say that I do want them to be real. 

Guys start being serious about relationships in his thirties, in my opinion. In South Korea particularly, after they enlisted. I'm getting ahead of myself, but she's the type a girl I'd bring home to introduce to my mother if I were a man. 

She could be that girl for him. Coming to his life at the right time. At the right moment

Shippers-wise, I was confused by how there are not many people posting in this thread. This is not a complain, I enjoy reading everyone's post here, and it's kinda nice not having to catch up so much on a soompi thread (haha). However, I'm glad I found so many people who ship them. Just in their posts alone, people are supporting them as an onscreen couple. A lot of them also hope that they would be real off screen as well. 

We're sailing, everyone!

i posted something similar just a few minutes ago about time being on our side. but i SO love your take on things. 

especially this:

She could be that girl for him. Coming to his life at the right time. At the right moment:wub:

makes me hopeful and happy. 

• Like 10

On 5/3/2020 at 8:58 PM, mamabear said:

Hello again everyone! 

KGE is pretty tall right? and LMH is 6'2 if I am not mistaken. I love their height difference. They look so cute together! Even though I feel like they are not THERE yet, but it is nice that they have really comfortable relationship. They look close enough to joke around and laugh out loud with each other. As I have observed based on the BTS of the drama and their interviews, LMH looks kinda smitten of her, or is it just me? LOL. Whilst LMH calls her Eun-ni, I wonder why KGE has not called him 'oppa' yet. Does she do this as a reminder for her not to cross the line? I hope not...

interesting that you should mention that @mamabear  it would make sense if she's trying to keep things on the down low...so as not be "found out". 

i did some creeping..i mean digging and i found something very interesting. on instagram..she follows Woo Do-Hwan & Kim kyung Nam. but not LMH. i'm wondering why??? thoughts anyone? or am i making a mountain out of a molehill?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:09 AM, Cara said:

She is a considerate person. She is so close with Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook yet she called them with sunbae as well. This time she knows LMH has billions of fangirls and it's a wise way to not trigger more harsh comments from knetz (you know most of kfans are kind of "oppa is mine"). hence i was so happy when he shared all their photoshoots on IG lol

good point. i'd forgotten how rabid fans have ownership issues. now it makes sense, why perhaps, she hasn't followed LMH on instagram. *sigh* 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

33 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

good point. i'd forgotten how rabid fans have ownership issues. now it makes sense, why perhaps, she hasn't followed LMH on instagram. *sigh* 

I feel LMH knows he’s at the level where his REAL fans will stand behind him no matter what he does or who he chooses to date.

So for him to post KGE on his IG when he’s apparently never posted any other previous girlfriends or female leads he worked with, I feel is his way of protecting her. Telling everyone, “She’s my girl (lover)/my home girl (friend) - we are close, so don’t be giving her any hate!” 

KGE is an amazing beautiful actress but think about all the crossover fans she has gained just by LMH backing her. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure LMH has gained lots of fans from KGE as well but LMH’s fan base seems massive. Hope they both see that majority of the fans would be totally happy seeing them in a REAL romantic relationship! 

You’re right about rabid fans though. I honestly don’t think she will follow LMH unless they get married to each other...:smirk:

If they were to get married to other people and then start following each other, they both know that would also start some dangerous rumours! 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LorenHaze said:

interesting that you should mention that @mamabear  it would make sense if she's trying to keep things on the down low...so as not be "found out". 

i did some creeping..i mean digging and i found something very interesting. on instagram..she follows Woo Do-Hwan & Kim kyung Nam. but not LMH. i'm wondering why??? thoughts anyone? or am i making a mountain out of a molehill?

I thought we mentioned this many times that yes you are. You dont need to really think too much whom she follows..like i said she either just follow ppl who follows her, or few low key celeb friends..and unlikely she will follow those celeb friends w huge followers/ fangirls..for example eventhough she is close to Suho, Lee Dong wook..she doesnt follow them..and she is also close to many other popular celebs..she doesnt follow them either. So dont expect them to follow each other..neither does lmh follow anyone except his co and charity. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I thought we mentioned this many times that yes you are. You dont need to really think too much whom she follows..like i said she either just follow ppl who follows her, or few low key celeb friends..and unlikely she will follow those celeb friends w huge followers/ fangirls..for example eventhough she is close to Suho, Lee Dong wook..she doesnt follow them..and she is also close to many other popular celebs..she doesnt follow them either. So dont expect them to follow each other..neither does lmh follow anyone except his co and charity. 

actually I’m new to this thread. so if it’s been mentioned before I haven’t come across it yet cause I’m still trying to catch up.  

and no I’m not expecting her to follow all of her costars, but since this is a thread about LMH & KGE, I was curious.  

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I feel LMH knows he’s at the level where his REAL fans will stand behind him no matter what he does or who he chooses to date.

So for him to post KGE on his IG when he’s apparently never posted any other previous girlfriends or female leads he worked with, I feel is his way of protecting her. Telling everyone, “She’s my girl (lover)/my home girl (friend) - we are close, so don’t be giving her any hate!” 

KGE is an amazing beautiful actress but think about all the crossover fans she has gained just by LMH backing her. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure LMH has gained lots of fans from KGE as well but LMH’s fan base seems massive. Hope they both see that majority of the fans would be totally happy seeing them in a REAL romantic relationship! 

You’re right about rabid fans though. I honestly don’t think she will follow LMH unless they get married to each other...:smirk:

If they were to get married to other people and then start following each other, they both know that would also start some dangerous rumours! 

true enough. Real fans know LMH & KGE deserve happiness just as much as anyone. 

I agree LMH’S fans are not a joke. They are  huge!! It’s nice to see both getting lots of love from both fanbases. It’ll make things easier should they decide to make their relationship legit.  :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3