[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE posted on IG...

Thats her charm... she makes everyone around her happy... 

I dont understand her caption and her conversation w her friend. Translation is weird..anybody care to explain?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Chingu, no need for apologies, I thought its normal to cut out posts here. 

LMH didn't bother to post this much in the past, its like this is the only way he can express his excitement, typically guys will want to tell the world when they finally get the girl they like, it like this is his own way since he cant say it officially. when you are happy and giddy in love you keep doing all sorts of strange things. 

I am certain at this point they mutually like each other and they both know this, and obviously its skewed more towards LMH in a 60;40 ratio, you know women mostly take their time to fully falling in love especially because of past experiences, we usually don't want to repeat out mistakes.

They also need to spent time apart after the drama to get out of character before any deciding on what next. 

I am just happy to witness such beautiful,  pure happiness and affection blossom between two most unlikely people on set, I can also see that a lot of people are forced to accept it even crazy fans, the worries most KGE fans have is about his own obsessive fans and not him which is a good thing and the obsessive fans only have their personal agenda, either him for their idol or for them and that's the minority. the majority are happy to see them happy.

If they are together already, I would like them to spend time alone together to know each other more without the scrutiny of anyone...  

If LMH has been dropping so much hints, I think he is beyond the stage of pulling back... haha.. he just need to convince our GE to enter into a relationship with him...  

In my heart, I hope media doesn't not bother them as these are usually the factors that break couples up... this couple is too precious.. I rather they stay low key.. too much media intrusion can cause tension...

• Like 9
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE posted on IG...

Thats her charm... she makes everyone around her happy...  Maybe LMH will post tomorrow showing him goofing around :blink:

In 3..2...1...lmh browsing his phone trying to find pic of him goofing around too :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, effyisme said:

KGE posted on IG...

Thats her charm... she makes everyone around her happy...  Maybe LMH will post tomorrow showing him goofing around :blink:

Wait. Just realized.

He posted pics with his female staff yesterday. Completely harmless, of course.

But now she's posting a pic with guys. It's like a direct reply of his post. What are they doing? Push and pull I can make you jealous game? 

And the translation of her caption: I called Heung Geon. Omg. 

Her friend Hyeonand said:My friend, please. People will know. 

KGE: Hide? 

What does it mean? Girls, please slap me. I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Does Heung Geon mean Geon Hyung? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Wait. Just realized.

But now she's posting a pic with guys. It's like a direct reply of his post. What are they doing? Push and pull I can make you jealous game? 

Omg we can read each other mind.. I wanted to say the same in my post then decided not... he was goofing around with his team in the van... but I think GE wins hands down :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

4 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Omg we can read each other mind.. I wanted to say the same in my post then decided not... he was goofing around with his team in the van... but I think GE wins hands down :D

Please reread my edited post and give my sanity back. 

• LOL 9

KGE is so cute in her new IG post. What (LMH :phew:) love about her is she is unapologetically real. She is happiness personified. No wonder they have a super happy filming set. No wonder someone is also extra happy lately.

WHOOOOHOOO YOU GUYS. We're all in telepathic agreement in this thread hahahaa 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Wait. Just realized.

And the translation of her caption: I called Heung Geon. Omg. 

Her friend Hyeonand said:My friend, please. People will know. 

KGE: Hide? 

What does it mean? Girls, please slap me. I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Does Heung Geon mean Geon Hyung? 

Actually i copied it out to translate it says 

heung-gon-ileulbulleoboassda.aheungtaeeul-i

Sth like i saw heung gon. Ah heung tae eul li

But i dont knw what heung geon means ..

Oh heung by itself means indeed..so goen might be her goeun ..maybe she is talking abt her picture progression fr 1st to 3rd pic..blur to sharp..

I reckon is sth along that

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Please reread my edited post and give my sanity back. 

Still trying to confirm the actual meaning... but I already saw fans commenting if this is a throwback at LMH for posting with his team of gals coz so she posted with her boys... :D

So what now.. they are really flirting online.. I'm not complaining though :P

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13

11 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Actually i copied it out to translate it says 

heung-gon-ileulbulleoboassda.aheungtaeeul-i

Sth like i saw heung gon. Ah heung tae eul li

But i dont knw what heung geon means ..

Oh heung by itself means indeed..so goen might be her goeun ..maybe she is talking abt her picture progression fr 1st to 3rd pic..blur to sharp..

I reckon is sth along that

Ok ok whew breathing inhale exhale.

• Like 6

This is the interpretation from kge global. She's indeed very playful and radiates happiness all around. 

On a side notes, I'm laughing so hard watching this vid. Wonder how lmh will react if he see this. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

Another thing i noticed is that arjenia always post promo pics of kge n also watever she posted but they never repost her sacred pic the one w most like in her IG :tounge_wink:.

Does anyone knows who are the arjenia ppl? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Another thing i noticed is that arjenia always post promo pics of kge n also watever she posted but they never repost her sacred pic the one w most like in her IG :tounge_wink:.

Does anyone knows who are the arjenia ppl? 

Arjenia is her official fan club. Which sacred post? The one where she’s sharing earphones with MH? Hmmm .... I think many of her fans are still shipping her with GY / JHI / PJH ... hahaha! 
But they reposted THIS!! - the one that shook the Internet and all of Minoz!! (LMH’s Fandom!)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1