[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 5/7/2020 at 8:56 AM, mamabear said:

Exactly. At least you'd try to make yourself extra pretty since it is the LMH you'd be meeting for the first time, but I love how she did not care about it, and went on that day just like how she does on her ordinary days. That kind of personality is really rare. 

Exactly. :)

KGE is naturally beautiful imo (inside & out). . So she doesn’t need to do too much for her outer beauty to shine through. LMH has probably realized that by now.  :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, LorenHaze said:

that's awesome!! i haven't read a fanfic since the MinShin days. i'm looking forward to reading yours. :)

i think (assuming) that we have time on our side. by that i mean, LMH is in his 30's...priorities have been amended..his Mom probably wants grandchildren soon. but having said that, unless he truly, madly ,deeply loves KGE & vice versa, then i would rather them not. its easy to get swayed by fans...especially when they're in the moment due to close daily proximity during filming. but the true test will come after the drama is over. which from my experience is the hardest for us shippers. you end up being investigators looking for some sort of clue if the feelings are still there. sometimes you're thrown a little bone and you celebrate. other times everything is dry as the dessert. you start hoping dispatch will catch them. next thing you know a year, 2 years have passed and there's still no guarantee. 

but shippers are known for their fighting spirit...:ph34r:

I would like to believe but I'm afraid I'll got burned again. That's why I tend to ship the OTP of drama, LG and TE. Because I know they love each other deeply. As for in real life, this is my take.

LMH is in his 30s. And his views on life, career or relationship is not the same in his 20s as he said. This new LMH that I see now (his acting become very good and the facial expression also on point) maybe because he has become mature and more relaxed in his demeanor . And that's why he's much more relaxed and looks like a real sunbae on set, taking care of his fellow actors.

As well as his interactions with the FL, it helps a lot that KGE is also someone as bright as a sunshine, funny to be around ( even I also want to laugh if I hear her laughter) , and there you go, that explosive chemistry onscreen. KGE is a versatile actress, known to be very cheerful on set and makes everyone around her super comfortable . She's also super adorable. And that's why we can see them smiling widely, laughing at the smallest things they do, due to their personality itself. 

Also for the IG posts, they may either mean that they are kind of in a relationship or just marketing/promotion strategy. And again, I would rather believe these are for promotion. The timing was right before the drama airing. Someone did mention LMH is not someone who do fanservice for shipper ( something like that?), but then this is his new project after finished military and his first project with Netflix, what with some low rating at middle episodes , and he is a 30s LMH now, so his view on this matter might change somehow, he's not as uptight as he's in his 20s, no harm to post a picture with his fellow FL. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Beautiful MV featuring our OTP shared in the main drama thread! :love: 

it’s beautiful and i am crying again :bawling:  I have never cried so much, not even for Goblin and Mr Sunshine.  KES has never been wrong in choosing the leads.  

• Like 4
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Kookmanna said:

I would like to believe but I'm afraid I'll got burned again. That's why I tend to ship the OTP of drama, LG and TE. Because I know they love each other deeply. As for in real life, this is my take.

LMH is in his 30s. And his views on life, career or relationship is not the same in his 20s as he said. This new LMH that I see now (his acting become very good and the facial expression also on point) maybe because he has become mature and more relaxed in his demeanor . And that's why he's much more relaxed and looks like a real sunbae on set, taking care of his fellow actors.

As well as his interactions with the FL, it helps a lot that KGE is also someone as bright as a sunshine, funny to be around ( even I also want to laugh if I hear her laughter) , and there you go, that explosive chemistry onscreen. KGE is a versatile actress, known to be very cheerful on set and makes everyone around her super comfortable . She's also super adorable. And that's why we can see them smiling widely, laughing at the smallest things they do, due to their personality itself. 

Also for the IG posts, they may either mean that they are kind of in a relationship or just marketing/promotion strategy. And again, I would rather believe these are for promotion. The timing was right before the drama airing. Someone did mention LMH is not someone who do fanservice for shipper ( something like that?), but then this is his new project after finished military and his first project with Netflix, what with some low rating at middle episodes , and he is a 30s LMH now, so his view on this matter might change somehow, he's not as uptight as he's in his 20s, no harm to post a picture with his fellow FL. 

Hi there Chinggu! Welcome to the couple's thread. :) My reply would be quite long, so please bear with me. 

I honestly understand where you are coming from. I have experienced the same thing. I shipped a loveteam here in my country, they exude the same chemistry LMH and KGE have, they showed us fans lots of skinship, etc. but at the end, they went their separate ways. I felt heartbroken to a point where I unfollow their SNS and stopped watching shows and news about them. I told myself not to ship an actor or actress, to anyone anymore. 

Re: Promotion

Most of us here believe that the pictures posted are mostly for marketing strat only, most especially LMH's. Though since we are shippers, there's a tinge of hope that it isn't the case. That's why maybe you read lots of theories about that post here, some dissect every single detail, some make sense, some don't. Is it wrong? Of course not, anyone here can do that, we are in the shippers' thread anyway. Nevertheless, the fact that KGE is his first FL that was uploaded in his IG is more than enough for us shippers. Regardless whether it is for promotion or not. It is her, she is the first. That is a fact.

Re: LMH and KGE's offcam videos

At first, my reason for watching TKEM is KGE. I have been a fan since Goblin days and I really love everything about her. When I found out that it's LMH she was paired with, I did not really care coz I know whoever she is paired with, she'd deliver. However, when I watched their BTS together, I felt like there's something different with it. I do not know if LMH acted the same way to his previous FL coz I was not a fan(though some LMH fans here mentioned that he wasn't like this before, or maybe he acts this way because he's matured a lot), but I know KGE, I have watched some of her BTS videos, and she acts quite differently here. I personally felt there's something going on (and I bet most people here would agree with this), maybe both were or not aware yet, we don't know. We are no relationship experts here, most of us rely on what we see, hear or base on our own personal experience. Maybe you are right about him maturing a lot and becoming more relaxed. Maybe we put too much color in everything that he does. On the other end, maybe we are right. Maybe his actions toward KGE means something different. We cannot really tell coz at the end of the day, the only people who know the answer to this are LMH and KGE, no one else.

So since this is the shippers' thread, please let us be.  You are very much welcome to join since you are a shipper of LG and JTE. You can continue to put a line between their onscreen and off-screen interactions, nothing is wrong with it. We will also continue to ship LMH and KGE together. We know that we'd be hurt if they won't pursue this, but heck, we don't care. Their interactions put smile on our faces, they make us happy. So to each his own. :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Hi there Chinggu! Welcome to the couple's thread. :) My reply would be quite long, so please bear with me. 

I honestly understand where you are coming from. I have experienced the same thing. I shipped a loveteam here in my country, they exude the same chemistry LMH and KGE have, they showed us fans lots of skinship, etc. but at the end, they went their separate ways. I felt heartbroken to a point where I unfollow their SNS and stopped watching shows and news about them. I told myself not to ship an actor or actress, to anyone anymore. 

Re: Promotion

Most of us here believe that the pictures posted are mostly for marketing strat only, most especially LMH's. Though since we are shippers, there's a tinge of hope that it isn't the case. That's why maybe you read lots of theories about that post here, some dissect every single detail, some make sense, some don't. Is it wrong? Of course not, anyone here can do that, we are in the shippers' thread anyway. Nevertheless, the fact that KGE is his first FL that was uploaded in his IG is more than enough for us shippers. Regardless whether it is for promotion or not. It is her, she is the first. That is a fact.

Re: LMH and KGE's offcam videos

At first, my reason for watching TKEM is KGE. I have been a fan since Goblin days and I really love everything about her. When I found out that it's LMH she was paired with, I did not really care coz I know whoever she is paired with, she'd deliver. However, when I watched their BTS together, I felt like there's something different with it. I do not know if LMH acted the same way to his previous FL coz I was not a fan(though some LMH fans here mentioned that he wasn't like this before, or maybe he acts this way because he's matured a lot), but I know KGE, I have watched some of her BTS videos, and she acts quite differently here. I personally felt there's something going on (and I bet most people here would agree with this), maybe both were or not aware yet, we don't know. We are no relationship experts here, most of us rely on what we see, hear or base on our own personal experience. Maybe you are right about him maturing a lot and became more relaxed. Maybe we put too much color in everything that he does. On the other end, maybe we are right. Maybe his actions toward KGE means something different. We cannot really tell coz at the end of the day, the only people who know the answer to this are LMH and KGE, no one else.

So since this is the shippers' thread, please let us be.  You are very much welcome to join since you are a shipper of LG and JTE. You can continue to put a line between their onscreen and off-screen interactions, nothing is wrong with it. We will also continue to ship LMH and KGE together. We know that we'd be hurt if they won't pursue this, but heck, we don't care. Their interactions put smile on our faces, they make us happy. So to each his own. :kiss_wink:

Can I also reiterate regarding the off cam videos as well... it's true LMH has matured as an actor and person as compared to him in his 20s.. I guess we shippers here were taken aback by his actions and behaviours off cam... if it's a truly platonic relationship, I should expect to see LMH matured calm and taking care of his juniors however what I saw and I believe many other shippers saw was a shy lovelorn teenager.. you cant control emotions and feelings of attraction as it just comes out a person unknowingly..

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Referring to the conversation above on shipping LMH and KGE, firstly this is a shippers' thread. And the intention is for like-minded shippers to gather to discuss and comment on the real life LMH and KGE. It is fun to be able to spot a budding relationship of an on-screen couple and hopefully see them becoming off-screen couple too. The process is exciting and gives us much to talk about here.

Having said that, we are also adults here who are not 100% delusional for real, but we choose to let our common sense down at times to just be fans of our on-screen couple. These are all entertainment for us, and the entertainment industry has been striving for years because it is what we need. Shipping a couple is not easy and chances of success are actually quite low (touch wood, this is not the case for LMH+KGE). Anyway, yes it is not easy but it is also fun and enjoyable. We are always reminding ourselves at the back of our minds not to be irrational. We try to exercise some common sense too.

We know they are actors and actresses, their lives are different from ours. We do not know for sure what they are thinking during the behind the scenes and postings on social media. This is why threads like this are created, to enable us to analyse and discuss, share opinion and have good laughs. 

But, at this point in time, I am too invested in this couple and my heart really need them to be together. This is the only way I can move on, haha! It is heartbreaking if LG and JTE have sad ending, but we want LMH and KGE to heal our hearts by giving us strong clues of their growing relationship and hopefully, even more than what we dare to bargain for.

Please keep this thread going.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

If they were to get married to other people and then start following each other, they both know that would also start some dangerous rumours!

Then lmh should hurry up and give kge the position where she has to follow him on Instagram. 

Pulling an LG: “I’m going to give you the position where you have to know who I am. Lieutenant JTE, I take you to be my wife, the queen.” 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Referring to the conversation above on shipping LMH and KGE, firstly this is a shippers' thread. And the intention is for like-minded shippers to gather to discuss and comment on the real life LMH and KGE. It is fun to be able to spot a budding relationship of an on-screen couple and hopefully see them becoming off-screen couple too. The process is exciting and gives us much to talk about here.

Having said that, we are also adults here who are not 100% delusional for real, but we choose to let our common sense down at times to just be fans of our on-screen couple. These are all entertainment for us, and the entertainment industry has been striving for years because it is what we need. Shipping a couple is not easy and chances of success are actually quite low (touch wood, this is not the case for LMH+KGE). Anyway, yes it is not easy but it is also fun and enjoyable. We are always reminding ourselves at the back of our minds not to be irrational. We try to exercise some common sense too.

We know they are actors and actresses, their lives are different from ours. We do not know for sure what they are thinking during the behind the scenes and postings on social media. This is why threads like this are created, to enable us to analyse and discuss, share opinion and have good laughs. 

But, at this point in time, I am too invested in this couple and my heart really need them to be together. This is the only way I can move on, haha! It is heartbreaking if LG and JTE have sad ending, but we want LMH and KGE to heal our hearts by giving us strong clues of their growing relationship and hopefully, even more than what we dare to bargain for.

Please keep this thread going.

Let's keep this shipper thread positive after the episodes last weekend... I guess we are calmer now.. let's look forward to the bts and Friday's episode...

@ladylia257We are still waiting for the next chapter... no pressure though :D

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 4
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

Let's keep this shipper thread positive after the episodes last weekend... I guess we are calmer now.. let's look forward to the bts and Friday's episode...

@ladylia257We are still waiting for the next chapter... no pressure though :D

We’re also looking forward to MinEun’s exclusive interview with swoon. I have a strong feeling it’ll be released before episode 11. Look at the pattern on their channel. They first posted the cast of Extracurricular and then a few days later, they posted the cast of TKEM. 4 days ago, they released the second interview of extracurricular so I’m hopeful MinEun’s will come soon. Can’t wait to study their every move :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Good morning shippers!  I have my laptop in the kitchen and I thought my thoughts about THAT HUG in epi 10 is more suited in this thread than than main thread. So here you go!

Aside from passion, this barrel-chested hug speaks of desperation and need.  That by clinging to each other with every inch of their bodies as much as possible, they fill each other's intimate urgency . They hold each other so hard that they will still feel each other, embossed on their person when they pull away. 

For TE, hugging him makes it achingly real again.

And for LG, there is that protective need to envelop her, to assure her and himself that they are safely together, despite the almost insurmountable challenges they face.

Such hugs are like words that can never be unsaid or forgotten.

That hug is life itself. 

How can you live without that kind of love?!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Its Monday! Countdown begins... let's start with our couple pic :D

cr owner 

The first pic! I think this is the first time I see that specific one. Love our royal couple! 

@singersleeps hello! Yongseo is still in my heart. 

@Guyangi_Dalpeongi I'm a very new fan of them! To make it realistic, I read their past interviews on magazines, watch his past videos and watch the bts many times. And of course this is also inspired by this thread. 

I do believe words have power. Consider the fic my prayer for them. 

@effyisme I just start writing chapter 2, haha. 

@coffeeoverlove  @Irene @folksway222 thank you for reading! 

• Like 4
  • Love 9