[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

The first thing that got me hook to mineun couple is the presscon. I started watching TKEM during episode 8. And then I stumbled upon the presscon, I was like what is wrong with LMH, is he always like this during presscon, he is very attentive towards her. That was the start of my shipping journey for both of them. 

Since then I've been reading a lot about other real life k celeb couple, and another couple that grab my attention is Jo sang wook and Che ye Ryun. They met each other on the set of glamorous temptation and start seeing each other at the end of filming. If I'm not mistaken, the drama ends on like 22 may (I'm not sure about the exact month),  then they announce their relationship publicly on 27 may. And there is even interview with Jo sang wook regarding that matter and his thought about public dating. The good side about public dating is they can date like normal people and people would just let it be. I will continue after this as regards my opinion. 

• Like 13
  • Awesome 6

7 hours ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

When the King's hands started getting clammy after playfully scratching our Queen's little hand lmao King slyly rubbing  his left hand on his pants lmao its more obvious in the original clip ... cracks me up whenever I watch it :sweat_smile:  From my neck the woods, when a guy puts a slight thumb pressure or slightly kind of scratch the palm of your hand when meeting for the first time or gets a hold of a woman's hand that he's interested in, means he's very interested in that person (However on the adult level its more in the dirty flirty way or turned on kind of way lmao like I am totally into you kind of thing :skull:) I don't think she understood what he did because it looked as she took it as another one of his goofy playfulness or maybe because she lived abroad or never really had many dating experience? 

I'm still curious about this tho, i mean there's WDW and secretary Mo right in front of them and if it's true then just wow, lol :D i guess i'll rewatch the episode later on after work

• LOL 6

7 hours ago, lusciousgy said:

Ok..why are sk’s news outletA have not been writing anything related to TKEM???and picking up On this new ‘ship’? It’s been awfully quiet ...i only see writings from soompi..that’s all. Not that I bothered but it’s just mind Trippin’...they seemed to be giving cold treatment to our beloved . 

I come with thought this morning, 

Perhaps today's Korea as the most prolific country releases a dramas, a movie even a celebration of awards, I say perhaps, since I  hasn't seen another country yet. The fact that we still have to be concerned about this epidemic. And with that in mind, to avoid a negative world view of their country, our beloved drama has succeeded and reach an international advantage, they may not be satisfied but, their behave is impactful.

Hmmmm I wonder what they are doing now, ?( KGE and LMH,) I'm dying waiting their announcement :wub::phew::ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, imels said:

I love their hugs, all of them. This is the first time I have seen so many hugs in a drama and they were more sensual than kisses itself. Especially whenever KGE was hugging LG, I saw an emotionally afraid to be left hugs but, my mind said otherwise. They were kind of passionate hugs, just look at her hands during all the scenes except ep 1, her hands clutching his coat tightly and her embracing sooooo.... I have imagined if they were no clothes....:naughty:

I became shipper MinGo because i see the way LMH treat KGE. It's so touch my heart, so out of nowhere i want to support his to get KGE, like i'm his cheerleader on the background and said yel yel Go Get Girl MinHo!!! :lol:

And yet, how hilarious to see KGE acted, it reminds me like if i (or so i say we :D) would be in her position, i mean i think KGE try to possible she could to deny his feeling, because she doubt is it real or is just a game for LMH. 

But boy, i love to see how LMH is still eager to show his feeling to her, and as a result i think eps 15 when KGE is kissing forehead LMH, is just her true feeling to him.

I really do love this couple together, and if they don't together perhaps i will felt sorry everytime i see their others movies after this, :dissapointed_relieved: , i mean i can't get move on as soon as possible i want to. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

1 minute ago, TDeas said:

I come with thought this morning, 

Perhaps today's Korea as the most prolific country releases a dramas, a movie even a celebration of awards, I say perhaps, since I  hasn't seen another country yet. The fact that we still have to be concerned about this epidemic. And with that in mind, to avoid a negative world view of their country, our beloved drama has succeeded and reach an international advantage, they may not be satisfied but, their behave is impactful.

Hmmmm I wonder what they are doing now, ?( KGE and LMH,) I'm dying waiting their announcement :wub::phew::ph34r:

Hence, our drama production crew is our frontliners too ..for braving the situation to give us their great masterpiece. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Took this from the main thread.

202006090942378010_7.jpg

:wub:

This shot is so real as well.. it simply displayed true emotions... again not acting... Eyes and hands don't lie :D He gripped her hands tight after she tried to release hers :P

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am superficial. At this rate, I am not too bothered with the ending of TKEM or whatever plot twist there is. It doesn't matter too much if LG and JTE have a sad ending. I just need to know that something is brewing between LMH and KGE. In fact, to be a little more realistic, I don't think I need a dating announcement yet. BUT I need enough breadcrumbs from both of them that they are indeed very attracted with each other and that they are getting to know each other. It will be good if one of them (if not both of them) admits that they are in the stage of getting to know each other outside of the production... I think this slow path will be much sweeter. Then maybe, a few weeks later, they decide to announce they started dating and seek everyone's blessing and give them space.

To add some spice, I think perhaps no harm if there are a lil hate from some haters and then LMH will step out as a protective bf to put those haters to shame. By then, we will see more news of them being spotted dating, etc. I wish both of them can be interviewed, individually and together, to talk about each other.

Oh please, I need help. I cannot get enough of these two. I need more new news. I am done recycling the videos of BTS, jenga, press con, etc. I need more news about the two of them - what are they doing now, how is life after shooting ended??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 4

16 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

202006090942378010_7.jpg

Owh this.

After this bts I was like.. me crying my heart out over this scene and here you guys like happy together grab swinging each other hands singing smiling giggling.. like a kindergarten kids.. I was like.. great actor lah both of you..

Then that spark in lmh eyes. :wub:

He always have that spark in his eyes whenever he look at kge. I don't know if he look the same way to her co star before cause I never see his bts before..

But here we can see the way he look at her so full of admiration and love.. (if I'm allow to say that)..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Wht's your fave song from the OST? Mine is DREAM and it automatically brings me back to the moment when JTE said I LOVE YOU to King. It just evokes longing loving emotions. Bittersweet but I can feel more love than pain. Ugh this couple.love the reel and real. 

Meanwhile, the song MY LOVE by GUMMT is just too painful evem without knowing the lyrics, much more when I read the english translation. Soo painful. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

202006090942378010_7.jpg

Aww ... i super love this.  She looked really cute here when she squint her eyes.  At least we can see his face and not only the side view. :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I started to watch TKEM when it aired its 4th episode. Too many LMH pics in my IG feed and he's too handsome to be missed. As for KGE, I love her since she was appointed as Chanel ambassador. For me, she represents Chanel's elegance at its best, Asian-wise.
At first, LMH-KGE combination did not really catch my attention. But then I watched all the interviews and BTS and boom! They took me to this point of shipping where I actually pray for them haha.
As someone in this forum said earlier, they are not lack of chemistry, as they ARE chemistry. They don't showcase usual sweetness, but small gestures and body language that you can, intuitively, tell that it sparks love.
As a married woman I feel their mutual understanding is of a mature way. You know, there is some point in your life where you don't search for BF/GF but for a lifetime partner. Call me delulu, but I feel it that way for them. And idk why, I think they belong to the group of actors who still shine brightly even when they already married. So actually they should have no worries that marriage will ruin their career.

What I love from this forum is that people here also do the shipping in a mature way. We analyse, we made theories, we have our own delulu land, but we still show our otp our respect.

Just an episode left, I actually don't care about the ending of the drama as long as MinEun are happy in real life. Haha. Sorry for my long rant chinggus... Have a good day!

• Like 6
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I am superficial. At this rate, I am not too bothered with the ending of TKEM or whatever plot twist there is. It doesn't matter too much if LG and JTE have a sad ending. I just need to know that something is brewing between LMH and KGE. In fact, to be a little more realistic, I don't think I need a dating announcement yet. BUT I need enough breadcrumbs from both of them that they are indeed very attracted with each other and that they are getting to know each other. It will be good if one of them (if not both of them) admits that they are in the stage of getting to know each other outside of the production... I think this slow path will be much sweeter. Then maybe, a few weeks later, they decide to announce they started dating and seek everyone's blessing and give them space.

To add some spice, I think perhaps no harm if there are a lil hate from some haters and then LMH will step out as a protective bf to put those haters to shame. By then, we will see more news of them being spotted dating, etc. I wish both of them can be interviewed, individually and together, to talk about each other.

Oh please, I need help. I cannot get enough of these two. I need more new news. I am done recycling the videos of BTS, jenga, press con, etc. I need more news about the two of them - what are they doing now, how is life after shooting ended??

Same here! Actually I'm not at all bothered with the ending as I am way too invested in the real life couple instead...:D

I think LMH will be a protective bf as he is already exhibiting such traits... I would like to think that they are busy spending private time with each other since they can't really go out due to the covid situation which is gd then dispatch cant really bother them.. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I love all the songs, but Dream really hits differently because of the ending of episode 10. 

If that scene got erased because of the time travel, we still count that to their kisses, right? 

From the released (spoiler) pictures, it seems we'll get another version of that scene with the flowers, but I demand another kiss at some other point in the finale. Yes, I'm counting. :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I love all the songs, but Dream really hits differently because of the ending of episode 10. 

If that scene got erased because of the time travel, we still count that to their kisses, right? 

From the released (spoiler) pictures, it seems we'll get another version of that scene with the flowers, but I demand another kiss at some other point in the finale. Yes, I'm counting. :joy: 

I think they will re-do that kiss followed by a proposal. OMG!!! My heart flutters just thinking about it. 

The ep 10 heartbreaking ending, i think the song was that of Gummy's. The song DREAM usually they play it during tender moments. Ugh. Love them

• Like 4
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

202006090942378010_7.jpg

202006090942378010_6_20200609094611056.j

Just for comparison, heehee

Although he is smiling, we can see that it does not have that extra joy and love as when he is with KGE. He is also crossing his arms, mayhaps as a form of distancing from Jung Eun Chae?

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1