[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

This!!! Very well put. 

I saw a Korean news outlet write up an article on one of KGE's recent IG posts (the one where she's wearing the hoodie with her hands on her hips and all bloody) and it said "the queen of self-esteem". How she can be in simple clothing, no make-up and still exudes confidence. I think that's why people are attracted to her - because even without embellishments, she shines, which is rare with Korean actresses. That's why LMH said his first impression of her "수수하다" which translates directly into "simple" but it's a compliment and not a back-handed insult (lol). That word has been used by multiple co-stars to describe her.

I've seen some people upset at the word 'simple' but I guess it's a hard word to translate since there's different connotation to it. The way you described it gave that word a whole new meaning. I think charismatic might've been a better translation but I guess simple is also part of it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, Siti Norsakinah said:

But i love that dress she wear though.... It didn't show her figure but she look so classy and elegant in that dress. Like a queen. 

KGE is elegant in any dress indeed, it's just a matter of different taste :) 

The pale green dress also nicely complemented LMH's blue suits and outfit color of other casts. Personally i like her in this look for example, it's casual and brings out her best features:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Ok..why are sk’s news outletA have not been writing anything related to TKEM???and picking up On this new ‘ship’? It’s been awfully quiet ...i only see writings from soompi..that’s all. Not that I bothered but it’s just mind Trippin’...they seemed to be giving cold treatment to our beloved . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Ok..why are sk’s news outletA have not been writing anything related to TKEM???and picking up On this new ‘ship’? It’s been awfully quiet ...i only see writings from soompi..that’s all. Not that I bothered but it’s just mind Trippin’...they seemed to be giving cold treatment to our beloved . 

Exactly! No dating articles. No talking about their breathtaking chemistry. Absolutely nothing at all. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

I think they have written things about TKEM. It's the most searched up on Naver, but I think it's in conjunction to searching up LMH or maybe to see specific videos since almost all the top viewed videos are clips from TKEM. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

I've also looked for articles, forum or any other sources that discussed about them (esp about the possibility for dating after the drama and such) but so far couldn't find anything. I believe there are some sources/writings available in SK but I don't understand korean language so I have no idea how to look for it :sweatingbullets:

11 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Exactly! No dating articles. No talking about their breathtaking chemistry. Absolutely nothing at all. 

Who would want to be sued? They were protected by their agency. GE’s agency already made an announcement they will sue anybody who start baseless rumours on their artists. This came out right before TKEM aired. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Who would want to be sued? They were protected by their agency. GE’s agency already made an announcement they will sue anybody who start baseless rumours on their artists. This came out right before TKEM aired. 

I think it's a good thing there are no articles. I think it gives them more freedom/less pressure. 

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

just watched this and OMG this is hilarious :joy: I literally laughing at WDH and the staff reaction lol

hope I can see more videos like this haha

regarding the IG story of the staff, it's indeed suspicious that suddenly they make the account private. but at the same time right now in SK, the second wave of covid-19 has become an issue which can be negative influence for celebs image if they're known to go out like that. So, when they delete the post, it could also indicate that they don't want to make public anger at their vacation esp when the reaction of the fans are wild, so it is safe for them to delete and private their accounts. I am trying to be realistic here. :pensive:

When the King's hands started getting clammy after playfully scratching our Queen's little hand lmao King slyly rubbing  his left hand on his pants lmao its more obvious in the original clip ... cracks me up whenever I watch it :sweat_smile:  From my neck the woods, when a guy puts a slight thumb pressure or slightly kind of scratch the palm of your hand when meeting for the first time or gets a hold of a woman's hand that he's interested in, means he's very interested in that person (However on the adult level its more in the dirty flirty way or turned on kind of way lmao like I am totally into you kind of thing :skull:) I don't think she understood what he did because it looked as she took it as another one of his goofy playfulness or maybe because she lived abroad or never really had many dating experience? 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I think it's a good thing there are no articles. I think it gives them more freedom/less pressure. 

It would be nice if there's upcoming interview with them tho :D i would like to know them better even tho it's not about dating

• Like 4

@Capricorn Capricorn6161

From my neck the woods, when a guy puts a slight thumb pressure or slightly kind of scratch the palm of your hand when meeting for the first time or gets a hold of a woman's hand that he's interested in, means he's very interested in that person (However on the adult level its more in the dirty flirty way or turned on kind of way lmao like I am totally into you kind of thing :skull:) I don't think she understood what he did because it looked as she took it as another one of his goofy playfulness or maybe because she lived abroad or never really had many dating experience

??? They were suppose to write on each others hand in the script !?! So i don't understand what you are talking about? That was part of the rehearsal in bts ..:blink:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Miadee said:

??? They were suppose to write on each others hand in the script !?! So i don't understand what you are talking about? That was part of the rehearsal in bts ..:blink:

Same I'm confused too. :lol:

Did I miss a sexual innuendo? Is he doing something naughty I don't know about? Someone please tell me. 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Capricorn Capricorn6161

From my neck the woods, when a guy puts a slight thumb pressure or slightly kind of scratch the palm of your hand when meeting for the first time or gets a hold of a woman's hand that he's interested in, means he's very interested in that person (However on the adult level its more in the dirty flirty way or turned on kind of way lmao like I am totally into you kind of thing :skull:) I don't think she understood what he did because it looked as she took it as another one of his goofy playfulness or maybe because she lived abroad or never really had many dating experience

Watch the original BTS.....she was laughingly showing what he did to her hand while he was laughing uncontrollably wiping his clammy hand on his pants

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Capricorn Capricorn6161

REWATCH THE ORIGINAL BTS :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

When the King's hands started getting clammy after playfully scratching our Queen's little hand lmao King slyly rubbing  his left hand on his pants lmao its more obvious in the original clip ... cracks me up whenever I watch it :sweat_smile:  From my neck the woods, when a guy puts a slight thumb pressure or slightly kind of scratch the palm of your hand when meeting for the first time or gets a hold of a woman's hand that he's interested in, means he's very interested in that person (However on the adult level its more in the dirty flirty way or turned on kind of way lmao like I am totally into you kind of thing :skull:) I don't think she understood what he did because it looked as she took it as another one of his goofy playfulness or maybe because she lived abroad or never really had many dating experience? 

ugh wait, am I dumb bc I don't get what you mean lmao I am sorry!! 

But I watched again and replay it repeatedly, do you mean when LMH rubbed his left hand at the end of the video?? ugh maybe I need to. watch the full version one :joy:

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

Watch the original BTS.....she was laughingly showing what he did to her hand while he was laughing uncontrollably wiping his clammy hand on his pants

Yes we all watched the original bts..it was itchy when someone writes on your palm yes..but the way you say it as if he did this because he has ulterior motives by writing on her palm and not because he is writing it as part of the script..?

Uh so i don't get what you are implying..

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

Rewatch the original bts :sweat_smile: 

I did though but I thought he wrote a question mark. That's what it looks like to me and he rubbed his hand on his pants because it feels itchy like how KGE was scratching her palm.

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Ima Imo said:

ugh wait, am I dumb bc I don't get what you mean lmao I am sorry!! 

But I watched again and replay it repeatedly, do you mean when LMH rubbed his left hand at the end of the video?? ugh maybe I need to. watch the full version one :joy:

They were supposedly rehearsing  :rolleyes: Y’all are as naive as our Queen lmao :D

• Confused 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yes we all watched the original bts..it was itchy when someone writes on your palm yes..but the way you say it as if he did this because he has ulterior motives by writing on her palm and not because he is writing it as part of the script..?

Uh so i don't get what you are implying..

Obviously y’all are as innocent as our queen but  never mind :sweat_smile: moving forward and forget what I’ve mentioned :ph34r: cheers :skull:

• LOL 5