[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I read somewhere that kge was very low boz she had to act the crying scene so LMH was goofing around with her to settle her down and support her with all the emotions she had to convey....so he was being the perfect Bf material for a scene....so thoughtful of him to just caressing her mind with love.....:blush:

Im actually very curious where was LMH during ep 10 crying scene  of KGE (after the kiss) and what was his reaction (other than the playful interaction we saw im BTS) 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

I can only see 2 bts. Rest all are taken down. This richard simmons sbs urgh. What is their problem? They won't make it available for overseas people now they're not even allowing fanclubs to do it either. Puck you sbs

Whaat...

what a pity I had no chance yet to save any :bawling:

• Sad 4

10 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

The HUGS in this drama is like another character.  There is a level of intimacy when LG & TE embrace each other that I do not see in other Kdramas.  Usually if young leads, you see the FL's arms just beside her - has to be chaste, right?  If more adult, they look more perfunctory.  I hope that that is not the standard otherwise, I am probably seeing bad love stories in Kdrama.

But back to our OTP's hugs - I look forward to them  When they lunge at it each other, I feel the rush with them. The harried but silent desperation to assure each other. And when they hug during their quiet moments, despite the turmoil & cruelty around them, I feel the peace, and warmth that envelops them.

Am a goner.

I practically forced a friend who had only watched CLOY as her first Kdrama and is shipping BinJin hard nowadays, by the way, to watch TKEM. She doesn't really follow TKEM stuff online and I never commented about the hugs before, so I was pretty pleased when she told me that she loves their hugs because - her words - the Capt Ri/Seri hugs even looked slightly awkward compared to the LeeEul hugs. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 8

Hi all, I think we should refrain from commenting on why SBS or Netflix are controlling the videos and locations availability... 

We need to be aware that behind all these, there are legal licensing rights and contractual obligations therefore there is a reason why some regions aren't able to view certain videos... It's not something they can control as they are binded by legal obligations.. So we should make do with what we have and give them time to sort out or expand their licensing rights... :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

The more popular something is, the more hate it'll get. Goblin was immensely popular and still get so many hate. These two dramas have very controversial topics. There are many reasons it can be hated but most of the time the reason they hate it, I tend to ignore it.

Such as:

• PPL - I don't mind PPL since I'm pretty desensitized to them.
  • Slow plot - I don't mind if plot is slow or fast as long as the plot has value to progression.
  • Lack of chemistry - I'm one who tries to understand the characters while viewing thus I don't view just what is in front of me.
  • Historical Inaccuracies - I'm not Korean so I guess I'm more forgiving of such. 
  • Hating the actor/actress or writer - I don't have any hate towards any of them and even if I dislike an actor or actress's acting, I would just not watch it. Why spread hate for it?
  • High expectations not met - It met mine so no complaints there, but there are things that I do believe there are things that could've been done better.
  • Filming/Directing issues - This was something I had some issue with in the beginning. I do think when they switched the director, it definitely improved. Beginning CGI's did look a bit tacky but not a deal breaker for me. I'm more plot driven and the drama already has many artistic camera viewing. 
  • Bandwagon - Yupp, there are people like that. They just want to hate something.

I'm sure knetz can tell our obsession based on all the youtube comments asking for our OTP interviews and games. Also LMH getting all those comments telling him to date KGE already. :sweatingbullets:

Agree to all your points. I also kind if realize why i like the story because it somehow reminds me of Harry Potter? 

i mean, Voldemort is a prince of darkness with a very high level dark magic ability but barely kill Harry throughout the series until the end when Harry surrender himself. Maybe its just me but as i think about it now as an adult. Voldie is kind of lacking as a villain as well :sweatingbullets:  same as lee rim. The only thing that makes Harry story makes more sense is he has Dumbledore. Unlike leegon, i dont think he has that kind of protection. 

Directing could be better, yes, but calling it ugly is wrong. But some people just hate something that is different, dont they? :D

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, MinEunObsessed said:

202006090942378010_6_20200609094611056.j

Just for comparison, heehee

Although he is smiling, we can see that it does not have that extra joy and love as when he is with KGE. He is also crossing his arms, mayhaps as a form of distancing from Jung Eun Chae?

Frankly speaking I'm also as curious :D

We don't really have any documentations on LMH-JEC interactions so we can't make any comparison to his interaction with KGE, lol

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

I can only see 2 bts. Rest all are taken down. This richard simmons sbs urgh. What is their problem? They won't make it available for overseas people now they're not even allowing fanclubs to do it either. Puck you sbs

Maybe because The Swoon is also uploading the same content and we all know The Swoon is an official Netflix YouTube channel. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

We don't really have any documentations on LMH-JEC interactions so we can't make any comparison to his interaction with KGE, lol

LMH has worked with JEC previously for a CF so his interactions with her as you can see from interviews and videos are co workers vibe of friendliness :)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

They don't interact much and I only saw a few BTS with them two together, one was so serious and the other JEC did most of the laughing but it was laughing at WDH. She's known LMH from before and I think they were somewhat friends. If he was that interested in her, would've pursed her earlier. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

They have a couple of BTS out there. One where LMH was so serious, doesn't even seem to look at his co-actors between takes (when LG was telling off PM Koo about she can't marry him) and in the other they were all laughing a bit about something (LMH, JEC, WDH) but there's really no comparison with LMH/KGE :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Though I can't read the subtitles, I literally can memorize what they are talking here as I watched their press conference millions of times Haha.. this scene is when LMH asked to extend the interview... 

The main point here is to closely observe WDH reaction as it really says alot about how much he knows about LMH/KGE relationship... 

cr owner 

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Yes I saw this too esp when the emcee was asking LMH to describe KGE strengths.. KGE looked at WDH who then smiled slyly and looked at LMH... WDH definitely knows alot!! 

My personal opinion is that LMH behaved differently from his previous press conferences.. previously he exudes 100% hallyu star confidence but in TKEM he was confident too only when alone.. once KGE is next to him, he totally crumbled... :D

We seriously need to interrogate wu do hwan. He know something! 

• LOL 10

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They don't interact much and I only saw a few BTS with them two together, one was so serious and the other JEC did most of the laughing but it was laughing at WDH. She's known LMH from before and I think they were somewhat friends. If he was that interested in her, would've pursed her earlier. 

May i know BTS from which episode?

it seems that i missed it.

I'm aware that they worked together before and such, though tbh I don't have any say about them because I only have a few data.

Let's say that I like to work with as much sources as possible so that I can get a more complete pictures to support my conclusion that his different response applies to KGE only :D

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Took this from the main thread.

202006090942378010_7.jpg

:wub:

Who on earth would act like this during rehearsals/bts if they are not attracted to each other? :bawling: 

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It's just amazing to witness their journey, once perceived as the most unlikely couple turns out to be the most compatible one for each other and ends up receiving everyone's love and support around the world

Wow chinggu!!! Strong word! This is the best definition! :wub:

Who wouldve thought right?! Most of the shippers here were converted fans because of their unexpected chemistry! Thank you kdrama gods for pairing them as they are really the most compatible couple out there! (sorry if I'm being bias but I really am lol) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

May i know BTS from which episode?

it seems that i missed it.

I'm aware that they worked together before and such, though tbh I don't have any say about them because I only have a few data.

Let's say that I like to work with as much sources as possible so that I can get a more complete pictures to support my conclusion that his different response applies to KGE only :D

Since I can't pull up the BTS anymore from youtube, I guess you can look around. 

Ep 9 when LG and PM were working on laws and ES was falling asleep.

Ep 10 when LG, PM, ES, and another guard were walking the hallway in the palace and ES's phone rang 

• Like 2