[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

They were supposedly rehearsing  :rolleyes: Y’all are as naive as our Queen lmao :D

Well I don't have much dating experience like her and she's a year older than me. :sweatingbullets:

Guess most of us are innocent minded. So I googled it and it does have some implication but I don't know if LMH actually did that to KGE. Still looks like he wrote a question mark to me. Maybe he does felt some sort of way about that since he rubbed his hand on his pants and looking back at it again, the hand he rubbed was the hand he used to hold her hand not the one that she wrote on so he didn't rub it from itchiness. :scream:

• LOL 12

16 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Well I don't have much dating experience like her and she's a year older than me. :sweatingbullets:

Guess most of us are innocent minded. So I googled it and it does have some implication but I don't know if LMH actually did that to KGE. Still looks like he wrote a question mark to me. Maybe he does felt some sort of way about that since he rubbed his hand on his pants and looking back at it again, the hand he rubbed was the hand he used to hold her hand not the one that she wrote on so he didn't rub it from itchiness. :scream:

I'm a married woman with 2 kids but I didn't get what she's trying to say. hahaha

• LOL 10

7 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I'm a married woman with 2 kids but I didn't get what she's trying to say. hahaha

Guess people come up with new sexual innuendos all the time. Someone will have to be super obvious with me in order for me to know. :lol:

Gosh this reminds me of the time when I visited some guy's house and he started sitting with his legs crossed holding onto his bag and I asked him why he's still holding onto his bag in his own house. :joy::joy: 

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Guess people come up with new sexual innuendos all the time. Someone will have to be super obvious with me in order for me to know. :lol:

Gosh this reminds me of the time when I visited some guy's house and he started sitting with his legs crossed holding onto his bag and I asked him why he's still holding onto his bag in his own house. :joy::joy: 

Well someone's excited about you visiting him. lol

As for me, I guessed I'm just overworked, I am basically glued to my chair in front of my computer! I am good at picking up those kind of signs but I guess I'm gonna need a refresher! hahaha (Not for Kids Joke!)

• LOL 6

Whoa, I notice a significant increase in court ladies here. Welcome all who are new or have decided to unlurk. 

It looks like we have a new hand rubbing observation. I thought I was gutterminded but I have no idea what this one means. Care to elaborate @Capricorn Capricorn6161 ? lol.

Also, am I the only one who loved their chemistry since the beginning? They always had a cute bickering relationship. And I thought it was entirely appropriate that JTE was a bit standoffish because well, LG seemed like a crazy man. I did not mind how their relationship developed over time and I thought the chemistry was fitting. It went from two bickering adults to sexual chemistry that’s bursting out of the screen :lol:. I mean, you cannot deny they wholeheartedly love each other by those hugs! They really become one in every scene they’re together. Perfectly in sync! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Whoa, I notice a significant increase in court ladies here. Welcome all who are new or have decided to unlurk. 

It looks like we have a new hand rubbing observation. I thought I was gutterminded but I have no idea what this one means. Care to elaborate @Capricorn Capricorn6161 ? lol.

Also, am I the only one who loved their chemistry since the beginning? They always had a cute bickering relationship. And I thought it was entirely appropriate that JTE was a bit standoffish because well, LG seemed like a crazy man. I did not mind how their relationship developed over time and I thought the chemistry was fitting. It went from two bickering adults to sexual chemistry that’s bursting out of the screen :lol:. I mean, you cannot deny they wholeheartedly love each other by those hugs! They really become one in every scene they’re together. Perfectly in sync! 

Not just you. I liked them together since episode 1. I also enjoyed their bickering. It was cute. Also LG does seemed crazy. It's not like she hated him. She just thought he was crazy. So after knowing he wasn't crazy, she can move on with her other feelings of him. That's how I took it.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

When the King's hands started getting clammy after playfully scratching our Queen's little hand lmao King slyly rubbing  his left hand on his pants lmao its more obvious in the original clip ... cracks me up whenever I watch it :sweat_smile:  From my neck the woods, when a guy puts a slight thumb pressure or slightly kind of scratch the palm of your hand when meeting for the first time or gets a hold of a woman's hand that he's interested in, means he's very interested in that person (However on the adult level its more in the dirty flirty way or turned on kind of way lmao like I am totally into you kind of thing :skull:) I don't think she understood what he did because it looked as she took it as another one of his goofy playfulness or maybe because she lived abroad or never really had many dating experience? 

Hello, everybody.

I was reading and wow! I had no idea about this.  I learn a lot of things from you ladies 

I'll go and check the clip right now

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

guys.. the Jenga game has reached 3 million views in youtube.. 

all i want to say, i might be contributing at least 100 to this :rolleyes:

when will they drop another breadcrumbs??? me hungryyyyyyy.... 

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

guys.. the Jenga game has reached 3 million views in youtube.. 

all i want to say, i might be contributing at least 100 to this :rolleyes:

when will they drop another breadcrumbs??? me hungryyyyyyy.... 

I think I've contributed about the same amount and even more to that beheading video. 

• LOL 12

3 hours ago, Lizannchi said:

Night guyssss..

D-3 until the last ep ㅠㅠ i will miss the drama and all the cast, esp mineun . Can we survive ?? 

Really love someone translate k netz comment on naver 

BUT seriously tho.. all the translated comments in this twitter accounts show much love to the King and our couple.. i dont get where the hate came from before.. but of course, my favorite comment

:joy: So, Knetz are aware of our obsession with this couple in their real life.. 

• LOL 7

44 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

BUT seriously tho.. all the translated comments in this twitter accounts show much love to the King and our couple.. i dont get where the hate came from before.. but of course, my favorite comment

:joy: So, Knetz are aware of our obsession with this couple in their real life.. 

The more popular something is, the more hate it'll get. Goblin was immensely popular and still get so many hate. These two dramas have very controversial topics. There are many reasons it can be hated but most of the time the reason they hate it, I tend to ignore it.

Such as:

• PPL - I don't mind PPL since I'm pretty desensitized to them.
  • Slow plot - I don't mind if plot is slow or fast as long as the plot has value to progression.
  • Lack of chemistry - I'm one who tries to understand the characters while viewing thus I don't view just what is in front of me.
  • Historical Inaccuracies - I'm not Korean so I guess I'm more forgiving of such. 
  • Hating the actor/actress or writer - I don't have any hate towards any of them and even if I dislike an actor or actress's acting, I would just not watch it. Why spread hate for it?
  • High expectations not met - It met mine so no complaints there, but there are things that I do believe there are things that could've been done better.
  • Filming/Directing issues - This was something I had some issue with in the beginning. I do think when they switched the director, it definitely improved. Beginning CGI's did look a bit tacky but not a deal breaker for me. I'm more plot driven and the drama already has many artistic camera viewing. 
  • Bandwagon - Yupp, there are people like that. They just want to hate something.

I'm sure knetz can tell our obsession based on all the youtube comments asking for our OTP interviews and games. Also LMH getting all those comments telling him to date KGE already. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I love their hugs, all of them. This is the first time I have seen so many hugs in a drama and they were more sensual than kisses itself. Especially whenever KGE was hugging LG, I saw an emotionally afraid to be left hugs but, my mind said otherwise. They were kind of passionate hugs, just look at her hands during all the scenes except ep 1, her hands clutching his coat tightly and her embracing sooooo.... I have imagined if they were no clothes....:naughty:

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 9

48 minutes ago, MeandMe said:

My guess, probably they will announcing at LMH birthday or KGE birthday?

I really hope so... :phew::wub:

Twitter people also speculate that they might announce it on his/her own birthday but no pressure no pressure lol 

Also, goodmorning in this side of the world! 

This is the last week huhu let that sink in let that sink in 

Let’s all hurt ourselves and listen to TKEM ost especially this song from gummy. Yall know where did they usually play this right :naughty:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

The more popular something is, the more hate it'll get. Goblin was immensely popular and still get so many hate. These two dramas have very controversial topics. There are many reasons it can be hated but most of the time the reason they hate it, I tend to ignore it.

Such as:

• PPL - I don't mind PPL since I'm pretty desensitized to them.
  • Slow plot - I don't mind if plot is slow or fast as long as the plot has value to progression.
  • Lack of chemistry - I'm one who tries to understand the characters while viewing thus I don't view just what is in front of me.
  • Historical Inaccuracies - I'm not Korean so I guess I'm more forgiving of such. 
  • Hating the actor/actress or writer - I don't have any hate towards any of them and even if I dislike an actor or actress's acting, I would just not watch it. Why spread hate for it?
  • High expectations not met - It met mine so no complaints there, but there are things that I do believe there are things that could've been done better.
  • Filming/Directing issues - This was something I had some issue with in the beginning. I do think when they switched the director, it definitely improved. Beginning CGI's did look a bit tacky but not a deal breaker for me. I'm more plot driven and the drama already has many artistic camera viewing. 
  • Bandwagon - Yupp, there are people like that. They just want to hate something.

I'm sure knetz can tell our obsession based on all the youtube comments asking for our OTP interviews and games. Also LMH getting all those comments telling him to date KGE already. :sweatingbullets:

Where is dyson????? I was even anticipating some sort of vacuuming action somewhere :lol:

But i couldn't agree more on all of your points.  I couldn't watch CLOY (I've tried twice, can't even get past 30 minutes, although I really3 loveeee :wub: the leads).  I just focus on positivity and I am also the type who appreciates the work that is presented.  I believe everyone did their best.  Therefore, I am not bothered by anything (ok maybe if the ending goes totally makjang, maybe I will blow my top for a few days).

On a more personal note, I guess we don't nitpick, plus, we can't change anything, so why bother? There's too much hate and negativity going around. Spread looooveeeeeee :wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Where is dyson????? I was even anticipating some sort of vacuuming action somewhere :lol:

But i couldn't agree more on all of your points.  I couldn't watch CLOY (I've tried twice, can't even get past 30 minutes, although I really3 loveeee :wub: the leads).  I just focus on positivity and I am also the type who appreciates the work that is presented.  I believe everyone did their best.  Therefore, I am not bothered by anything (ok maybe if the ending goes totally makjang, maybe I will blow my top for a few days).

On a more personal note, I guess we don't nitpick, plus, we can't change anything, so why bother? There's too much hate and negativity going around. Spread looooveeeeeee :wub::wub:

Just want to briefly comment on this because I thought CLOY didn't have very strong first few episodes but got increasingly better. But there're still other reasons for not liking the drama, so ... 

Anyways, I really liked the CLOY couple and thought they are very very shippable. My fave LMH drama is LOTBS and I've watched that without skips more than 5 times already.

But when TKEM came along, LMH and KGE just overshadowed my love for both of those. Pretty sure when I rewatch the others sometime in the future, it'll be with much less affection and I'm not even sorry about it :sweat_smile:

• LOL 12

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Almost forgot my dental cleaning appointment :rolleyes: phew:sweatingbullets: anyhow pardon me, but this is only my 2nd Korean  drama that was suggested by one of my Korean friends who’s a LMH fan.   My disappointment with Westworld’s season 3 drove me into TKEM where I became obsessed with the show but more drawn toward KGE. I started digging into her projects to the point I ended up watching all of her movies & dramas except for Goblin I couldn’t go pass the first episode :grimace: I’ve enjoyed my time reading y’all analysis that has filled the gaps until the end of this phenomenal drama :thumbsup: salute :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 3