[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We have a situation, code red

I started a new cdrama, it’s about the 13th Prince in the Kangxi era.  I’m a bit fan of harem dramas, and have watched every single one of them, so I was excited to see this one.  Normally they don’t make the dramas about the Princes, only the Emperors and the harem.

Um

A meteor connects the modern girl with the guy using a magical lantern and they cross universes.  Normal girl with the royal guy, who starts by crossing into her world and falling in love, and then she crosses into his world.  They are world hopping and traveling through time with the help of a magical flut-I mean lantern, and everyone has a doppelgänger.  There’s also a guy playing Yinti, 14th Prince, who looks just like Woo Do Hwan

help

it won’t leave me alone 

GRRRAAAAVITTTTYYTYYRYRYYRYY

You've basically jumped parallel-digital-worlds. From South Korea to China. Are you sure that's the plot? And and where's PM Koo. Or the evil uncle.  Or goodgawdIforgothisname KKN?

WHAT ABOUT THE HORSEEEE??!?!?

Tsk. Shin jae.  I remembered right after I clicked submit

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

You've basically jumped parallel-digital-worlds. From South Korea to China. Are you sure that's the plot? And and where's PM Koo. Or the evil uncle.  Or goodgawdIforgothisname KKN?

WHAT ABOUT THE HORSEEEE??!?!?

Tsk. Shin jae.  I remembered right after I clicked submit

There are like 18 brothers, an evil stepsister who wants to be Queen, and two evil mother in laws?

Update: there was a meteor shower and they both forgot their memories.

im out

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, masunni said:

This a bit negative. I read this in google news. I dont mind they attack the drama as everybody have different opinion but the article is spreading RickRoll'D contents and those nutheck start all sort RickRoll'D in the comment section, im so RickRoll'D. Who should i report all this? Seems they dont have place in ig, tweeter and soompi to condemn people as they get block immediately by us, and now made their own blogger, news to just berated people personally. I feel angry and sad for her. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/09/20/marie-claire-styles-kim-go-eun-as-a-gothic-horror-housekeeper-in-new-pictorial-with-maximus-from-the-king-eternal-monarch/

p/s: i just realize we cannot swear in this thread. All my swearing turn to be RickRoll'D. What the ..... sorry i behave better next time. Today my heart is burning with rage. 

Just for added info, koalasplayground has always been so negative of Ggone, in whatever capacity. So i am not surprised this article came up. I was surprised at the venom from the words she chose and focused on. This article is basically provocative to invite other negative comments. I guess we cannot limit people's opinions as this is a general forum that the article is posted in. I would suggest ignoring the article or if not, just report to BH but i think there isn't much they can do also. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 7

3 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Please report to bh_prteam@daum.net & bhent@hanmail.net. If we all report maybe she will be forced to takedown the article. Its very clear she's not a fan of Kge.

Done. Thank you! Hope they do something with it. 

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

@masunni i thought u just love the word Rickroll'd hahahaha

Hahaha lucky i read before post it. So weird soompi rules. :sweatingbullets:

45 minutes ago, Delphiniams said:

Just for added info, koalasplayground has always been so negative of Ggone, in whatever capacity. So i am not surprised this article came up. I was surprised at the venom from the words she chose and focused on. This article is basically provocative to invite other negative comments. I guess we cannot limit people's opinions as this is a general forum that the article is posted in. I would suggest ignoring the article or if not, just report to BH but i think there isn't much they can do also. 

Yup i tot so, as they are international articles? Some people can be very brutal with words. If nothing kind to write, stop writing. Eerruugghh Anyway i did send a report to BH, hope they can do something about it. 

• Like 6

@AgentQuake please do share the name of the amazing cdrama u enjoying   And please don’t get that gravity again it was so difficult for me to come out of it in the 1st place.....

the whole word scares me now....

accha I Also saw a new cdrama and the best part is got to see a nice kiss in the 1st ep only and here in kdrama world we have to wait till 14th ep for Just a shitty smack on the lips....:P

grow up kdrama content makers we can get little scandalous and enjoy.....

*** accha LMH if u are here it’s not for u your beheading is enough scandal in itself that one can handle and don’t even let me go with your kissing and sucking vacuum talent.....

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

But the question is.. even if Kim Bum has white border, why would he take a candid pic of hia guy friend, if indeed he was with LMH for the July 2 night "stroll". Highly unlikely. :)

Still , in July 2 we trust.. and dancing universe. :)

He wasn't with the boys that day. He was 100% with his girl. Ayeee !! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

And now kge with friends hangout come out via veniel choi ig. Seriously, i wish is bride bachelor party LOL. Im haywire tonight, to many code to solve. I might go to bed early, this fandom may make my bp high. Idk idk idk anymore what to think. Just go along with the flow. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFcGuUWJoe7/?igshid=v3r44zoiwg8w

:surprisedwut:

• Like 9

Ok ok last one before my head explode, how about kge actually having nite out in her house (well she the only person wearing pyjamas, others look like dress) while the boys went for drink at nearby restaurant? With many mask in the world, they choose to wear same type and brand, so conclusion they are living together. Period. 

(I think i read to many fanfic lately hahaha) nite nite. :happy2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

I think they were with their close friends separately to let them know of their engagement. His post with the dahlia was his secret message to his fans that he’s now engaged.  Why else would he need to post those pics? They’ve been previously posted by other people.  Nothing new, except now it’s from him. And when it’s from him, it means he’s using the pics to “say” something.  

Am I being too delusional here??? :highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Prerna said:

@AgentQuake please do share the name of the amazing cdrama u enjoying   And please don’t get that gravity again it was so difficult for me to come out of it in the 1st place.....

the whole word scares me now....

accha I Also saw a new cdrama and the best part is got to see a nice kiss in the 1st ep only and here in kdrama world we have to wait till 14th ep for Just a shitty smack on the lips....:P

grow up kdrama content makers we can get little scandalous and enjoy.....

*** accha LMH if u are here it’s not for u your beheading is enough scandal in itself that one can handle and don’t even let me go with your kissing and sucking vacuum talent.....

Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty 

IT IS SO BAD, I can feel myself losing brain cells

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I agree with you, Chinggu. Since LMH was out with his friends, KGE invited her friends over to her house.

KGE to friends: Hello ladies. Boyfie is out. Why don't you drop by my apartment and let's have a chat.

Then LMH posted his beer drinking photo to tell his GF, "Hey hon let's do this together next time."

Kim Bum photo wearing a bucket hat was their way of teasing, "Ok, I'll pretend like I'm your GF :lol:" and sent it to KGE the real GF. Waiiiittt....CBD was actually the one who took the photo for both LMH and Kim Bum...more LOL:lol:

I love KGE's domestic look, though. So fresh, pure and unpretentious.:love:

But the borders at restaurant is back and make all teories haywire again.

1. All of them at the restaurant, drink, took pictures, and kge went home first with her friends to have pyjamas/bride party. Lol

2. Kimbum and Veniel post throwback photo to save their friends as tipsy lmh accidently post their whereabout to the world. Thats restaurant is not a safe hangout anymore. And kimbum forgot about the borders madness and decide to post the day after. Lol

3. Kimbum and Veniel photo taken 1 day after lmh post. Somehow kimbum finally got the same size border and try to show us all 'im the one with lmh'.  Lol

4. Im going bonkers. Idk whether all this make sense anymore. :crazily:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hello chingus!! So this is why I was asking for those monitoring images bc I wanted to make a fall/TKEM/MinEUn themed homescreen :)))))))) I still have to change my FB, IG, TWT, Snapchat, Messenger, and YouTube app logo but idk what to change it with... Let me know if you guys know any TKEM/MinEun related content that matches those apps so I can change the logo :phew: and pls tell me if I should change any of the current app logos I have right now. 

**excuse the low quality screenshot, I can't figure out how to directly upload an image from my phone so I had to do some magic**

ezgif-7-e3925c723e86.jpg 

:(((((((( it's probably best to cancel to keep everyone safe and healthy BUT a small part of me wants to breakdown bc this would be the last chance to see MinEun on red carpet together.... Can they just do a virtual award ceremony??? Maybe MinEun can atleast give a speech together when they receive the well deserved awards of TKEM.

• Sad 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1