[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Coffeesteph same. I haven’t seen any mailman since the pandemic started. But my shopping deliveries kept coming at least twice a week! I want to blame TKEM PPL but it’s actually the Covid I should be blaming. I developed a habit of clicking that ‘Add to cart’ and ‘Buy Now’ button. 

@Prerna are we all ready to shop for our dress for the Lee-Kim 2022 wedding? I just saw that beautiful Chanel dress Gigi Hadid wore on the runway but I doubt my credits will be enough after all 2020 shopping craze

:headbang:

Just want to share my feedback on Kahi products I bought. All are amazing especially the Core Cream and Mist Ampoule. Been using them for two weeks now-delivery took a while. But I’d probably drop the mask and the lip balm on my next purchase. I had another brand using for mask that also does the job but is not as expensive so I’ll keep that one. And for the lip balm, I like it but not so much to trade my current brand. Except for these two, overall I’ll definitely repurchase Ggone’s bridal glow endorsement. This could actually be my regular until my own wedding. 

:issohappy:

On a different topic, have you read that Goblin will have a Taiwanese remake and Jerry Yan will play the lead? 

I jumped on my bed when I saw this and my ‘Meteor Garden heart’ was suddenly revived. That guy doesn’t age!  

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@RosesAreRed on the contrary, i like the Kahi balm. It's too expensive to be used just as a lipbalm but the "WRINKLE BOUNCE" got me! I dab it all over my face at night with special attention to under the eye, forehead, T zone, and neck. You can see the diff the next day. Try it :) it's not icky at all. Im quite impressed with the formula. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Thing is..when they both posted at almost coincidentally around same time and with similar theme just made us shippers/sailors freaks out..in shipping way! On my personal note, I seriously do not hope for them to come up with any confession till the day they are going to announce marriage news. Coz I feel it’s like bad omen if they announce it too early . By them posting every now & then...is good enough to keep our hearts flutter for them both. When some ‘waves of negativity’ hit this ship, they better watch out for some heavy ‘manoeuvring’ From sailors here, coz we love this ship that we are on. Keep sailing fellow sailors/shippers. I’m still onboard of this ship...aye aye ! 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 4

These haters really don't have anything to do. World has been shitty and they just decide to do this. Some IG accounts which are obviously newly created, with 0 followers pretending to be kge stans are posting comments on miss korea's ig. Twitter stans are asking help to report these accounts. Kge don't deserve this. Let's help guys and don't engage as engagement decreases the chance for these accounts to be removed. One account has been removed already.

https://instagram.com/ggonequeen?igshid=xq96am6flmqf

https://instagram.com/protectkimgoeun?igshid=rupsg23z66bo

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hi all, here to vent, I could not do it on twitter or IG, sorry. -- I am one of those KGE fans and a shipper who spends hours on IG (like a loser) and then on OIM's very judgemental-reeking-with-misogyny twitter zone to tell myself that I need to get a grip and protect myself from investing in this ship too much. I do it as a self-defense mechanism, but it does not work, and this is why I am here. 

Anyway... 

So I came across that mysteriously RickRoll'D-stirring IG comment about MissK20**, her alleged situation with LMH and the two private accounts she follows, which are also followed by CDB and one of them is followed by CDB's GF too. And I also cannot help thinking that her hair length from the side profile does look like that of the girl from the flipped Jun 16 photo on LMH's IG where he has a flower behind his ear. The two accounts from that weird comment are Woowowoowo (something) and the one with 16 followers is Confidence_9_9 (something). Both accounts have engaged with MissK20** in the comments section. Those could also be KB and ILWoo's accounts, she could very well be with one of them, for all we know and went with them on that day and also to see the movie when she posted Aug 9 photo standing in front of a brown wall and it looks like she is there at the private cinema. [---- I am sorry, but I am going to be unkind for a minute and share my mean theory here, what if this seemingly malicious rumour was mysteriously dropped by one of her crew? From her IG and general bio it is obvious that they are elite enough and have the language skills. Celebs have friends who leak info all the time. What if she is interested in LMH herself? What if they had a thing before he fell for the person we assume he is with now? ----] -------------- My apologies for venting like this here, I really wanted to get this off my chest.

Lastly -- I am so exhausted at times by shipping, because this is my first time being a shipper. I wish July 2 had not happened, because that day is the biggest reason why I am unable to move on from this ship, and partially the sneaking of photo of Jang TaeRa. Like, why was that allowed and why did he hide the camera and she appeared conscious when that happened? If they were just two friendly colleagues, then she could have reacted in the sweet way she did when GY was adorably taking her photo in Goblin BTS? Also, the BTS can be explained away as friendship (yes even the goofy smiles), all of his IG posts with her can be part of his 'new' strategy for promoting his projects on social media BUT July 2 was deliberate and calculated, it wasn't just a day of candid posts.  

PS. Are people just a bit curious about Haein's selective liking sprees of KGE's posts? He has liked a lot of her personal posts in the last 2 years, never liked a photo with LMH from her TKEM content and now just liked the last 4 photos too. I find this interesting, I mean they could just be friends, but still. 

Thanks for reading my unedited, raw venting. And my apologies if anything comes across as negative. I am a KGE fan and very much pro-ship.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, tobr said:

Hi all, here to vent, I could not do it on twitter or IG, sorry. -- I am one of those KGE fans and a shipper who spends hours on IG (like a loser) and then on OIM's very judgemental-reeking-with-misogyny twitter zone to tell myself that I need to get a grip and protect myself from investing in this ship too much. I do it as a self-defense mechanism, but it does not work, and this is why I am here. 

Anyway... 

So I came across that mysteriously RickRoll'D-stirring IG comment about MissK20**, her alleged situation with LMH and the two private accounts she follows, which are also followed by CDB and one of them is followed by CDB's GF too. And I also cannot help thinking that her hair length from the side profile does look like that of the girl from the flipped Jun 16 photo on LMH's IG where he has a flower behind his ear. The two accounts from that weird comment are Woowowoowo (something) and the one with 16 followers is Confidence_9_9 (something). Both accounts have engaged with MissK20** in the comments section. Those could also be KB and ILWoo's accounts, she could very well be with one of them, for all we know and went with them on that day and also to see the movie when she posted Aug 9 photo standing in front of a brown wall and it looks like she is there at the private cinema. [---- I am sorry, but I am going to be unkind for a minute and share my mean theory here, what if this seemingly malicious rumour was mysteriously dropped by one of her crew? From her IG and general bio it is obvious that they are elite enough and have the language skills. Celebs have friends who leak info all the time. What if she is interested in LMH herself? What if they had a thing before he fell for the person we assume he is with now? ----] -------------- My apologies for venting like this here, I really wanted to get this off my chest.

Lastly -- I am so exhausted at times by shipping, because this is my first time being a shipper. I wish July 2 had not happened, because that day is the biggest reason why I am unable to move on from this ship, and partially the sneaking of photo of Jang TaeRa. Like, why was that allowed and why did he hide the camera and she appeared conscious when that happened? If they were just two friendly colleagues, then she could have reacted in the sweet way she did when GY was adorably taking her photo in Goblin BTS? Also, the BTS can be explained away as friendship (yes even the goofy smiles), all of his IG posts with her can be part of his 'new' strategy for promoting his projects on social media BUT July 2 was deliberate and calculated, it wasn't just a day of candid posts.  

PS. Are people just a bit curious about Haein's selective liking sprees of KGE's posts? He has liked a lot of her personal posts in the last 2 years, never liked a photo with LMH from her TKEM content and now just liked the last 4 photos too. I find this interesting, I mean they could just be friends, but still. 

Thanks for reading my unedited, raw venting. And my apologies if anything comes across as negative. I am a KGE fan and very much pro-ship.

I really hope KGE will be protected by her agency.

https://twitter.com/kimgoeunphofc/status/1302618779700977665

Our girl is practically glowing. I hope all this glow is because of some one not only because of Kahi.

I never thought I will be missing any actor like this.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

I really hope KGE will be protected by her agency.

https://twitter.com/kimgoeunphofc/status/1302618779700977665

Our girl is practically glowing. I hope all this glow is because of some one not only because of Kahi.

I never thought I will be missing any actor like this.

I agree with you, I hope they will prioritise protecting her. She really is the cutest, and I have thought so since Goblin. While most people were stuck on GY+ LDW dynamic, I was just so stunned by her and the character she created. And my interest in her, in addition to her craft, is also because of her stance on not getting cosmetic procedures and generally being a real version of a woman on IG where she has no qualms about posting "regular" photos of herself and her life. I remember squealing every time whenever, back in the day, she would post a photo without makeup and an enhancing filter. It was so refreshing to see and still is. As for the glow, I also think it is because of a successful career, being consistently part of prestige projects and an increase in acceptance of her own celebrity.  

Also - just as a clarification of my first post. I did not mean that I engage with the toxic antis on twitter, I only sometimes end up reading their threads to see what the other side thinks, and it isn't a good use of my time, I would admit that and I regret it. They spend too much time hating on shippers and even KGE stans (A*J*N**A), and I truly do not understand as to how you can be a (paid) member/subscriber of a fan club and yet make your fan identity all about "reacting" and "negating" something as harmless as shipping. 

• Like 8

Out of extreme curiousity, I went down the rabbit hole of that "rumor" and this is all I have to say:

If this is true, then the person who posted it in that comment is being completely irresponsible for giving clues on who that girl is.  We know how some fans can be crazy and they will likely now stalk the girl's IG or leave unflattering comments.  Tsk tsk.

For what it's worth, there isn't a single post on the IG that links the girl to LMH.  Maybe I'm dense, but I really don't see the connection.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, tobr said:

Anyway... 

Actually....the girls photo with the brown color background which what somehow like a cinema...but i think its not inside a cinema....look closely at her outfit and the outfit of her other ig post which i think is with family....i think its the same outfit.....and about the june 16 post???i dont its her...bcoz as i was browsing hee ig acccount...she always has straighr hair which contradicts to the person we saw....so i think that trip was purely a boys hangout....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

Actually....the girls photo with the brown color background which what somehow like a cinema...but i think its not inside a cinema....look closely at her outfit and the outfit of her other ig post which i think is with family....i think its the same outfit.....and about the june 16 post???i dont its her...bcoz as i was browsing hee ig acccount...she always has straighr hair which contradicts to the person we saw....so i think that trip was purely a boys hangout....

Thanks for this. To me the wall from Aug 9 looked like the wall from the place where MH and his friends KB and CDB shared posts from. But I want to be totally wrong about this.  :)

1 hour ago, gwin said:

Out of extreme curiousity, I went down the rabbit hole of that "rumor" and this is all I have to say:

If this is true, then the person who posted it in that comment is being completely irresponsible for giving clues on who that girl is.  We know how some fans can be crazy and they will likely now stalk the girl's IG or leave unflattering comments.  Tsk tsk.

For what it's worth, there isn't a single post on the IG that links the girl to LMH.  Maybe I'm dense, but I really don't see the connection.

Hi, no you are not dense at all. And you are right that if true then it is irresponsible of the person posting that comment. From MissK's IG though, it looks like she is unbothered by the attention of stalkers, so good for her I guess. Also, the OIMz tweeted about this big reveal a few days before the comment by the Saesang Forum follower was shared on IG. This is why I focused too much on the comment I guess. Like I said focusing on what they post is a waste of my time and energy. I will try not to do that. :) Thanks for weighing in.

• Like 9

Looks like the girl’s DP/profile photo has the wall of the Private Cinema as background, so they may indeed be dating, Or maybe she likes him for herself or hanging out, or his special girl. She may want to have it known that she is associated with him indirectly probably with her DP photo. Time will tell, we will see..we can just respect their private lives and if it makes them happy..doesn’t mean we don’t love LMH or KGE the less...still looking forward to their future projects..

still love Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun tandem...our uri Lee Eul couple... hoping for a photo shoot post tkem please for international fans! Still shipping them. Kge is a diamond/well respected Chungmuro actress/very real personality and persona and lee Min ho too Hallyu Star/charming actor/popular  both special if they end up together then it will be icing on the cake! 

855-D54-D7-7974-46-DD-8959-8886862-E3-ED

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Personally, I think the rumor that is going around about LMH and Ms Korea is just a tactic to force them to announce their relationship. I mean we saw what we saw and we saw something beautiful. LOL

Frankly, I joined the thread just recently and I have been backreading. I love how the shippers interacted here since they started the thread. 

I refuse to believe in that rumor because there's no significant evidence. Last month, they based the rumor based on BS's dog in Jinkyu's photo. I'm like, "Whaaatttt?" That's crazzzzzyyyyy. LOL Even the dog is already included in the plot twist! 

Like what the previous shipper said, if it doesn't bring you happiness, let it go. 

Most shippers here believe that the ship is still sailing smoothly.

If you are still having doubt about these two, backread and start reading from page 1. 

For me, unless, these two release a denial statement, that's the time that I'll stop shipping. 

This is also a reminder that we are only spectators. We don't have a say on their relationship. They want to do it privately and we get that. Some fans are just, well, um, wanted to join their relationship and intrude. LOL

If you are a fan of either LMH or KGE, stop spreading the rumors and just be happy for them.

Here's some pixie dust for today from one of my fave members of the ship: 

Be happy, stay happy and spread love! Love trumps hate. 

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

Oh I see we have new details to this rumor. Welcome to the thread @tobr.

For me to waver, I will need something that tops july2. That's why I immediately looked for bordered posts on miss k's feed the other day. If she had those borders, it will somehow taint july2 for me. But july2 remains rock solid as of today lol. So with these new points from tobr, I'm here again thinking this could be the time for my sweet exit. And since I still have time before work and real life take me, I checked those my self and here are my findings:

June 16 photo: I'm not convinced that she's the girl in the photo. I might sound bias. but the girl looked even more like kge. From the bucket hat to tiny wrists and ankles. Lol. The overall build also does not match her. 

2 private accounts: Also not convinced that one of those accounts is lmh's. Wdh is not following either of the accounts (ohmygod I miss wdh), so I can't find strong evidence that one of those is lmh's.

Aug 9 photo: I don't think the background is the same as the cinema's. The cinema has those floor to ceiling border trims/molding while her background only had those at the bottom part of the wall. Also as mentioned by @Katherine mae Neri, she had the same outfit on the  post after aug 9 and it seems she's at a restaurant.

So to sum up, I'm still in the hole and I miss woo do hwan!  Btw, I'm curious where did this rumor started? Did it started from kfans or international fans?

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Dropping my two cents here.

All of a sudden, there is a person wandering around the fansite/ Instagram/ twitter claiming that LMH is associated with Ms Korea and hinting that this is a secret that her circle knows for sure. If this is indeed a secret, why did she spread it out like that? Another thing is that what she wrote is full of grammatical mistakes, and to be honest, I highly doubt her/ his educational level. 

From my point of view, I can’t help thinking of some conspiracies behind this. Either way, it cannot convince me for one second that they are dating. 

1. This could be just a publicity stunt done by Ms Korea, or her management. It’s not difficult to hire someone to spread rumours in the internet. Although she may not get into mainstream media, we now know who she is, or at least know how she looks. Previously we know nothing about her.

Let's hold off on making judgments against her.  From what I have seen she does not appear to be someone who seeks publicity at all (is she even in the entertainment business)?  

The bottom line is, whether this is true or not, let's just leave the girl alone.  If it's true, and we are all fans of LMH, shouldn't we be happy with whomever he dates and we should not disparage who it is?  If it's not true, even more reason to leave her alone.

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, gwin said:

Let's hold off on making judgments against her.  From what I have seen she does not appear to be someone who seeks publicity at all (is she even in the entertainment business)?  

The bottom line is, whether this is true or not, let's just leave the girl alone.  If it's true, and we are all fans of LMH, shouldn't we be happy with whomever he dates and we should not disparage who it is?  If it's not true, even more reason to leave her alone.

The one who doesn’t leave her alone is the one who left comments here and there. I am in no way against her, since I don’t even know who she is. Those are just my own personal opinions based on strictly my own speculations. Whoever LMH is with, it’s his business. And whether his fans like her, it’s the fans business. We all possess free will and no one can force us to like someone. As long as people pay respect to each other, I think that’s okay. 

• Like 9