[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Even without MYM or LMH's denial, if the DATING rumors are NOT true, it is the KEY and ABSOLUTE responsibility of BHENT to deny it, as their talent KGE is the woman in this story. She NEEDS to be protected at all cost. 

However, despite the BUZZ surrounding LMH and KGE, the silence is deafening. 

Our ship is sailing! :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Most actors avoid dating rumors because for some reason they consider this a scandal in SK. So in most cases the actor's agency issues a denial statement to end the story right away.

Some issue denial statements but later the rumors would turn out to be true. Like Song-Song. They denied the dating rumors after DOTS but they were actually already dating at the time.

It's understandable because being in a romantic relationship is a private matter, and should only involve the two people who are in love with each other. Fans getting involved could affect the relationship so some go to great lengths to keep it a secret.

They are also very careful with regards to public perception. For example, if either LMH or KGE was in a relationship, they would not interact that way in the BTS. Check out the early BTSs in Goblin. KGE was dating SHK when filming started. Compare it with how she interacted with GY at the latter part of Goblin's filming. Stark contrast. Later we'd find out she and SHK had broken up.

Check out LMH's BTS with JJH in LOTBS. LMH was dating BS at the time and JJH is married. That's how they would be in the BTS if they were taken.

------------------

BY THE WAY, just a general note, if you can't stomach the ups and downs of shipping then maybe this is not for you. Shipping will not run on a straight line, there will be a lot of happy moments, sad moments, and will always have two possible outcomes : sinking or sailing to forever. If you will keep on needing validation from fellow shippers because you are doubting the relationship, then don't ship. Just be a fan, that's great too.

Shipping is a faith game because we can never truly know the real score until a confirmation (of their relationship with each other or with someone else) happens. So if you decide to be a shipper, then trust and enjoy the process. The dating confirmation is just a bonus. And if it turns out to be not real, then you would have gained a lot of new cyber friends along the way.  

Thanks. I never shipped anyone from my nation or from other countries.  In India this much scandal type attention will not happen.

To be frank I never paid any attention also. After first time seeing the BTS, I started shipping.  I worried that from becoming shippers are we putting too much pressure on them. But i think SK stars are used to this type of environment even though its related to their private life.  Lets hope for sailing forever and happy anchoring.  I had wonderful time in this group. thank you all

• Like 11

I'm only seeing shorts and sunset.

Definitely not all black shorts.

I shall be on this ship until my delusions are proven and verified wrong.  By themself or their legal representative.  That's that.

Now lemme continue W two world. 

:rickroll:

P.s. 2022 wedding is still ON! #imjustsaying

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

32 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Lol it's been long time since we had these visitors.

For me I think if lmh/kge are really bothered with fans making theories and linking posts, they can always issue denial to stop those or to at least minimize the noise. When smart lee min ho oppa posted dancing universe, his post was flooded with kge bday greetings and if smart lee min ho oppa was bothered by that, I think the smartest move is to not post series of photos just before the day ends and to make sure to not include a bordered pic! But he did those and it fed the shippers. So I take that as a hint that he's not bothered at all. With this level of possessiveness, one can think lmh is some kind of kpop idol in his teens or 20's. He's on his way to 40s, it cannot be always about fans.

For the bomb dropper, I think if you REALLY are a lurker you'll know how people here will react with your post. The lack of evidence is very apparent in contrast to how you conclude your statement. With you feeling misled and wanting to hug kge, I thought we will really get a solid evidence wrecking this ship. 

Before tkem ended, I really thought by this time we will get a confirmation or denial. That's how it usually happens with other ships. So I think this will really be a long ride specially if we are en route to the altar. 

As if the bomb dropper wants LMH be with any other girl. Except KGE.  May be these OIMs  are feeling jittery and insecurity about KGE. Because so many ladies many times said in our thread that this is first time LMH is behaving like this. May be they are feeling threatened by her. But they cannot own him life long na?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

ok i see shippers on ig has speculation that the 5th is they monthsary LOL.. start from they lovestagram in june 5 then the bomb in July 2 in her day and then August 5 and today sept 5.. and i start to think if it's make sense since they always trolling and teasing us with post the cryptic message especially for our captain..

and there's the different with KGE posted today.. we all know KGE always post with the white border but the first she post today without border and then the second with the border:D

my delulu mind is our captain take KGE handphone then post on her ig for the first with the caption memories not forget to use Black heart emoji.. then he waiting for 5 hours later to post himself on ig now we got the real KGE post with the border at a distances of 5 hours too..

IN WHITE BORDER I TRUST

IN THE CAPTAIN I TRUST

IN 5th I TRUST

IN THEIR SILENCE I TRUST

thanks God.. our ship is sailing.. :wub:

:issohappy:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

All we needed was a 'bomber' and an OIM to reignite this thread, hahaha! It goes to show that while we have been quiet lately, we have nevertheless been waiting, lurking and keeping ourselves informed of any LMH-KGE progress. We are definitely a sensible group of shippers who will not fuel fire unnecessarily to 'force' anything onto our royal couple but will surely put out any unwanted speculations and fire that is not logical for this ship. Good job, fellow shippers.

Not wanting to comment on Miss Korea 201x as she is innocent in this whole matter, but I just want to say she is clearly different from KGE in terms of outlook. However, may I remind you all that it is KGE's simplicity that attracted LMH. KGE has beauty that goes beyond glamorous makeup and staged photography. After all these months, I really cannot picture LMH with any lady but KGE.

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 2

51 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I shall be on this ship until my delusions are proven and verified wrong.  By themself or their legal representative.  That's that.

Now lemme continue W two world.

P.s. 2022 wedding is still ON! #imjustsaying

I missed u gal where have u been....

I am so ready for the 2022 saving up for the Christian Dior (rofl)gown also I know I know we are going to watch it on some   Media channel sitting in our couches but why not get decked up for our OTP 

wht say......

and now for that irrelevant UIM gal coz of her post here our conversations Are really all over the tweeter and now they are also talking abt the RickRoll'D she spilled here...

please ya stop using us for your stupid and baseless assumptions and get a life.....

and stop spoiling  our forum with your RickRoll'D......
stay in your line please don’t agitate these ajhummas......

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

Even without MYM or LMH's denial, if the DATING rumors are NOT true, it is the KEY and ABSOLUTE responsibility of BHENT to deny it, as their talent KGE is the woman in this story. She NEEDS to be protected at all cost. 

However, despite the BUZZ surrounding LMH and KGE, the silence is deafening. 

Our ship is sailing! :wub:

exactly. This is what I am trying to ask some time back. Can they force her  to go along with their strategy of "No denial and  No acceptance"

Its not fair know?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Woman them shorts are GRAY!

Also I think LMH left his leg hairs untouched this time.  Probably a direct comment at us to shut up.  I will go measure now, it’s been a while.

:crymeme:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

57 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

As if the bomb dropper wants LMH be with any other girl. Except KGE.  May be these OIMs  are feeling jittery and insecurity about KGE. Because so many ladies many times said in our thread that this is first time LMH is behaving like this. May be they are feeling threatened by her. But they cannot own him life long na?

I think the goal was to shake the ship hoping we stop with our delusional theories lol. So to our fellow shippers who are bothering these innocent people, I hope you stop now. Let's just keep the discussions here. This might be one of their goals, to prove that shippers are nuisance that keeps on crossing the line. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 3

The best part is that UIM gal has created a havoc in tweeter now and it’s become dirty again.....

bloody on such good days also when our dorks post short shorts with sexy hair and sunset pics there are some effing ppl to ruin it all but gals they don’t know our love for the short shorts is till eternity......

wht say @AgentQuake 

I am now listening to GRAVITY and enjoying my sanity with dreaming about our couple......Lol my husband is staring at me coz I am smiling while writing....

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hello to all of you, MinEun shipper chingus!

I am a one of the silent lurkers of this thread and after reading so many stuffs, I just feel I want to post a comment here. I'm a new LMH fan, I wouldn't call my self a KGE fan, but I do admire and respect her as one of the great actresses of Korea. TKEM was my first LMH drama thus KGE was the first LMH's female lead that I knew and I really liked their chemistry in the drama. Their performances as LG and JTE is one of my favourites.

As a new LMH fan, basically I read everything about him, including this shipper thread.

I wouldn't call my self a shipper because I am a type of person who's having hard time to believe anything without clear proofs/evidences.

As for shipping business, I have a neutral point of view, I think shipping is part of entertainment industry, there will always be toxic shippers and healthy shippers. I see that most of the people in this thread are healthy shippers, you guys are supportive to both actors.

I really enjoy reading all of your theories and I do think that you guys here have valid points to ship them, even though I am not saying that I believe all of the theories discussed here, lol, but some of them do make sense. 

Their body languages in Press-con and all BTS footages indeed showed there was something going on between them, there was a clear attraction between them. Body language can be analysed, its psychology, it's just logic.

And as for LMH's 2nd of July post, I think it is not merely a coincidence as well, it's just simple logic, it has been discussed everywhere so many times. 

At this point, I don't know whether they are really dating or not, since there's no statement issued yet, but if they are proven to be dating, I am one of the people who will be happy with you all.

Regarding the Miss Korea 20xx, I really hope that LMH is not dating her or engaged with her, not that I don't like her, but it just doesn't sit right to me. If we take a look at his exes, they are both well respected celebrities who are equal to him. I'm sorry, but that Miss Korea is just not, she's not on their league. 

In the mean time, keep your happy shipping vibes chingus.

Reading your posts here is one of my happy entertainments in this hard 2020 year.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 12