[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 hours ago, gutterland said:

No one from the guy friends updated their ig right???

Is it safe to conclude they were together? And kge took those photos? 

Also dropping this recent mindbridge interview where kge said she likes taking a walk around the block. And who's been posting some late night/early morning walk pics lately?

LOOLLLLLL it was not safe then. Christyboy posted pics in the same location. So now we'll have to wait at least 24 hours before we make conclusions. Till next post then. Byeeee

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2

Just a conspiracy theory here and my two cents. Please don’t get mad at me lol.

Christy Boy only posted a photo in the same location almost 24 hours after LMH post. When did he take this photo then? It could be last night, or tonight. If they were indeed going for a walk together, why didn’t he post yesterday?

Also, someone in other platforms pointed out that the third photo was a cropped one, and that meant he deliberately cropped out someone. If he didn’t want the speculation, why didnt he just show CD boy in his post?

Last but not least, up until now, we don’t know where KGE lives, but with the post of him yesterday, people are jumping all over the places to find out where she lives. Is the CD boy post just a distraction from that?

Honestly I really don’t believe he would go for a walk at midnight with a guy, anyway. It’s just the strangest thing ever. I always feel that LMH is like, I want you to know, but I don’t want you to know at the same time. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 8

17 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Just a conspiracy theory here and my two cents. Please don’t get mad at me lol.

Christy Boy only posted a photo in the same location almost 24 hours after LMH post. When did he take this photo then? It could be last night, or tonight. If they were indeed going for a walk together, why didn’t he post yesterday?

Also, someone in other platforms pointed out that the third photo was a cropped one, and that meant he deliberately cropped out someone. If he didn’t want the speculation, why didnt he just show CD boy in his post?

Last but not least, up until now, we don’t know where KGE lives, but with the post of him yesterday, people are jumping all over the places to find out where she lives. Is the CD boy post just a distraction from that?

Honestly I really don’t believe he would go for a walk at midnight with a guy, anyway. It’s just the strangest thing ever. I always feel that LMH is like, I want you to know, but I don’t want you to know at the same time. 

I like your theory. Lol. Someone on twitter pointed the clock behind christyboy and now we are back with this zooming business. I really can't tell the time i think it's between 9-11 o'clock. And lmh posted 1am kst today. So we have another puzzle to solve. 

:surprisedwut:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

No matter what noise non-shippers make and no matter what picture CDB posts, I will forever be on this ship until some sort of announcement is made. The way he lightly holds her waist then stomach makes me feel so many emotions all at once. This is one of my fave bts bc of how giddy and genuine their smiles are, they deserve to be happy and be loved. 

On a side-note: I have been interacting more with fellow shippers on both Twitter and IG, and it was no surprise that antis/oimc/non-shippers are also trying to interact with me. My ig acc is private and got a msg request from an oimc, don't worry, I did not engage and kept my cool. But just a reminder to everyone, don't be lured by disguised shipper accounts. Also, let's stay calm and be dignified shippers. No need to hate and comment on CDB's IG, let's just be glad that LMH has time to enjoy some sort of normalcy in his life. <3

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Sorry but I have to drop this bomb over here. I am a silent shipper since TKEM, just reading all your post here makes me happy and also I am active on Insta and Twitter world recently just because of this couple. There are rumours going on right now about LMH dating Miss Korea 201*! She is friends with his circle of friends and friends with CDB and his gf. At first didn’t believe it but out of curiosity I stalked her insta! And viola, found out she posted photos the same post with LMH and the same locations too and also with CDB gf. In her one photo she was with CDB gf, and I noticed she’s wearing a big engagement ring already! After what I’ve found out through my digging,my heart sank. Everything makes sense now, no wonder CDB is always in the picture. I guess LMH is one great actor on and off cam! But why I felt being misled though? I am in denial but my mind telling me this is all true. And the headline news about him being a ”BF look” it means they knew something and he’s going to announce his relationship with that girl maybe pretty soon. I don’t know why, but I feel like I just really want to hug Ggone right now.

P.S. I am so sorry for the long rant.

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

On 9/4/2020 at 1:31 AM, Joje said:

I find it so funny how their posts connect to each other even though it might not be intentional.

On 30th May, LMH posted a selca with dark bluish background then on 30th August, KGE posted a selca wearing dark blue clothes.

Today, 4th September, LMH posted a pic by the street giving a similar vibe as KGE’s June 4th pic where she was standing in the middle of the street.

Their coincidences are just so beautiful & entertaining:lol::lol:

Y’all have a lovely weekend. :wub:

Okay Guys, I was merely having fun with this post yesterday but KGE’s post today “5th” September is really interesting.

Y’all check out LMH’s “5th” June 2019 post. Doesn’t it give a similar vibe??

As I said, their coincidences are really entertaining:lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

I am not here to have a fight okay? I am KGE fan. When I say I am a silent shipper, I am happy just reading all the comments about the couple. I’ve been here since July and you don’t have to agree with me.

Edited by Gutaenggg
Typo

I hope you don't mind sharing my thoughts again :-) 

I am super delighted from the IG updates of our beloved KGE, even if the photos are memories in the past, still she's being grateful to share it. 

Now, with all these issues regarding the ship, I will still board and join you guys in our joyful sailing and journey here. 

We would be delighted ofcourse to hear postive news or announcement coming from the actors or agencies concerned if LMH and KGE are dating. Let us allow them to blossom their relationship and be in their rainbow of happiness. After all, that is what we want and pray for them. If and if LMH is dating someone else, let us respect that. Honestly, I am not a LMH supporter and don't know so much about him. However, the way I see him on tv, for sure, he will be gentleman enough to announce (if ever) he is really dating someone else to be gentleman enough towards KGE who he shared a lot of happiness for 8 months of filming and posting in his IG their pics together (first time, they say, he ever did that). It would be very unfair for KGE who has been dragged from the start, esp the July 2 IG post of LMH, in which flooded with birthday greetings for KGE. After all the hints, no announcements have been made. That would also be unfair to that 'someone else' not to be recognized at all. 

Let us keep on sailing with our happy thoughts and smiles combined together since there is no confirmation at all, right? 

God bless and stay safe everyone. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

5 minutes ago, Gutaenggg said:

I am not here to have a fight okay? I am KGE fan. When I say I am a silent shipper, I am happy just reading all the comments about the couple. I’ve been here since June and you don’t have to agree with me. That’s the girls Insta acct. “soraroo”. 

Sure.

I checked her IG account and why would say this?

" found out she posted photos the same post with LMH and the same locations too and also with CDB gf"

There's no semblance on any of her posts to LMH's posts at all.

Anyway, not wasting my time on this. Have a good weekend, Gutaenggg.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Wiggle 1