[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Public service announcement for those who need to hear this because I’m bored and took a look at the girl’s IG:

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE SHIP COMMENTS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE’S SOCIAL MEDIA 

There’s already someone on there yapping 

ANYWAYS back to your daily programming 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

To lighten the mood in here.... I just finished episode 11 of my TKEM rewatch AND OH MY GOSH, I have probably seen the "Protect her! She is the future queen of the KOC" more than 10x, but I still get MAJOR goosebumps watching that whole scene. The emotions they both had for that scene deserves to be awarded. And idk if many of you are active on Twitter (@/01thebetween has the best hug gifs) but their hug here was one of those hugs where LMH literally lifts her up to where he toes are barely touching the ground, making my heart flutter and leaving me with a big smile. 

eunes | Tumblr

• Like 7
  • Love 10

Actually why does someone who knows dramatic secrets need to drop the bomb here when he or she claims that LMH would announce the relationship soon? 

Anyway, happy weekend every one! 

Just read the latest post from KGE, it’s another old photo again. I am quite suspicious that this may be kind of damage control over the CD boy.

As I read online yesterday, actually there were quite a lot of negative comments towards the latest “stunt” of CD boy. Some fans thought LMH’s action was absolutely ridiculous since he posted the photo himself. If he didn’t want speculation, he shouldn’t post it in the first place. Some fans thought that LMH should know better that fans are smarter than this repeated tactic.

Queen posted the ig photo at around noon? If our speculation all along is correct, they usually adapt a night time routine, and it’s reasonable that she wakes up at around noon. What makes her to post an old photo first thing after waking up? She knows fans want her posts, and as we all know LMH reads comments online every day. Isn’t this kind of distraction from the negativity yesterday?

These are just my two cents though.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

Stylist CDB's IG pictures are clearly taken early in the night. All the units in the building behind him are lit. But LMH's pictures are taken past midnight when the night is silent and everyone is asleep. They (CDB and LMH) may have been together, parked their cars there together but CDB could have left, and our lovebirds LMH KGE chose to walk around the block before finally succumbing to the pain of separation to call it a night :rolleyes:

Miss Korea 201x? That is random. If I were her, I will throw a fit at LMH if he is my bf but showing the public he is smitten with KGE and letting himself fall in love with KGE, posting on her birthday and Miss Korea should also storm up to Appa Kim for liking comments with references to LMH! B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 3

5 hours ago, Gutaenggg said:

I am not here to have a fight okay? I am KGE fan. When I say I am a silent shipper, I am happy just reading all the comments about the couple. I’ve been here since July and you don’t have to agree with me. That’s the girls Insta acct. “soraroo”. 

Please delete the IG username. Whether she is dating LMH or not is beyond our control. At the end of the day we are all spectators. They are also human beings who deserve privacy and respect. I will be disappointed but life goes on. 

P.S. The girl is following all of LMH's bestfriends. :(

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

Please delete the IG username. Whether she is dating LMH or not is beyond our control. At the end of the day we are all spectators. They are also human beings who deserves privacy and respect. I will be disappointed but life goes on. 

P.S. The girl is following all of LMH's bestfriend. :(

I really didn't want to give this more air time, but anyway, I would think she's JIW's girl? She's following the private account 'woowoowwoo'. Jung IL WOO = woowoowwoo?

I do agree that I hope people don't shiz on her IG because online shizzing is not cool at all. Stay in your lane, people.

• Like 12

I'm what you guys will call an OIM. I read all of his shippers thread because I'm HIS fan. I used to be a minshin shipper until minzy came out of the closet. 

What I want to say here is....I think people should stop speculating his EVERY instagram post. All of HIS fans miss him and I would like to think he's posting for US because he's not doing any new projects. Without corona, he would have gone overseas every 2 weeks or so for events after finishing his drama. We love him posting frequently like this and showing us his daily life. Please don't take that away from US. We want him to post consistently but if you guys keep linking every single post of him with YOUR GIRL, I'm afraid he will stop posting. 

Also, as a long time fan of his,if oppa EVER had a girlfriend, he will NEVER post anything about it. He will never let you guess. My oppa is a smart guy. 

That's all I want to say. I'm outta here.

• Unamused 2

5 hours ago, Gutaenggg said:

Sorry but I have to drop this bomb over here. I am a silent shipper since TKEM, just reading all your post here makes me happy and also I am active on Insta and Twitter world recently just because of this couple. There are rumours going on right now about LMH dating Miss Korea 201*! She is friends with his circle of friends and friends with CDB and his gf.

Sorry to cut your post short and I'm sure you felt sad when you heard that rumor. I would be very upset too and would come here to vent it out. But, the way you said it, is just that you've convinced yourself that the rumor is true and sounded so convinced that he will announce his relationship with this lady soon. No, this kind of influencing won't work here. I looked through her IG, I don't see/sense any connection to LMH. 

Just because she has some kind of connection to cdb boy, so she is now gf ...no not gf.. fiancee?! ..to LMH?! Anyways, rumor has been debunked and we're still sailing with our King & Queen. So, don't be sad, enjoy your weekend :D

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

Please delete the IG username. Whether she is dating LMH or not is beyond our control. At the end of the day we are all spectators. They are also human beings who deserves privacy and respect. I will be disappointed but life goes on. 

P.S. The girl is following all of LMH's bestfriend. :(

Guess you should try to check if LMH’s best friends are following her as well. Don’t be sad. Personally I think this is a piece of joke, and there is nothing to linger on. If indeed LMH is really with her, he will lose my respect since he has been flirting with GoEun on set non stop. What kind of boyfriend is he?

But anyway, please move on from baseless online rumours to more concrete things like LMH and KGE posts. 

btw LMH just posted again. Damage control over the last night debacle? Lol 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Hi, I also don't think all of his posts are related to KGE. But you thinking his posts are for you guys is just the same as shippers thinking the posts are linked to KGE. So OIMs and shippers aren't really that different from each other. I think there is only one solution to this: RESPECT.

This is a shipper's thread, so people will ship. Maybe it will be better for your fangirling experience if you don't peek at what's happening in the shippers' lane?

Also, devil's advocate re: oppa being smart and never posting anything about dating: never say never ;)

You go gal virtual hugsss from me .....

today all these post are getting on my nerves now .....

I request all the ppl who are lurking here if you guys are not shippers just cool yourself somewhere else and stop RickRoll'D around in our thread ......

we are not crossing your lane so please refrain yourselves also with doing so .....

:surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 6

51 minutes ago, oha123 said:

I'm what you guys will call an OIM. I read all of his shippers thread because I'm HIS fan. I used to be a minshin shipper until minzy came out of the closet. 

What I want to say here is....I think people should stop speculating his EVERY instagram post. All of HIS fans miss him and I would like to think he's posting for US because he's not doing any new projects. Without corona, he would have gone overseas every 2 weeks or so for events after finishing his drama. We love him posting frequently like this and showing us his daily life. Please don't take that away from US. We want him to post consistently but if you guys keep linking every single post of him with YOUR GIRL, I'm afraid he will stop posting. 

Also, as a long time fan of his,if oppa EVER had a girlfriend, he will NEVER post anything about it. He will never let you guess. My oppa is a smart guy. 

That's all I want to say. I'm outta here.

Well YOUR OPPA just posted even on the same day as “OUR GIRL”. I guess he has given you a reply. 

PS: Your oppa seems unbothered. Take a cue from him. 2020 is already stressful so avoid negativity, spread love and positivity to all, wear your mask and stay safe. Have a nice weekend. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 8

5 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

By posting this here, you know very well know how our response going to be. 

Whether he stops posting on his IG or not ... that's LMH decision to make! As you say he is a smart guy, and I agree with that!  He is smart to know how and what to posts! Thank you for being honest and saying it out right that you are an OIM :D ... Ggone's Oppa didn't ask you to call him Oppa did he? He wanted Ggone to call him Oppa not in his IG but in Presscon!

This is so hilariously true.....

OIM club is crying in some corner with your reply......

babes don’t shatter there delusions like this with so much reality check.....

let them enjoy in there bubble and let’s just move on with our more constructive conversations.....so a new theory has come up.... its 5th of every month now...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 8

Hi Ladies

I just want to rant a little bit here. Have patience  with me.

Just like me most of us are first time shippers. Some are KGE fans  and some are LMH fans right?

I really felt like living in alternate world after watching this drama and with this shopping business and now almost returned to  real world.  I wanted to have clear thoughts with this shipping business. Someone close to me gave an alternate theory and some what ugly view on Entertainment field in general.

I am from India where a bright young actor allegedly committed suicide and this issue is burning thru minds of a billion people in my nation. Along with that came ugly reality of entertainment industry. So many discussions are happening in closed groups. someone told me how agencies and PR firms manipulate perceptions which is prevalent in Hollywood and Asian industries.

I want to know who is having a fair idea about Kdramas and kpop industry and these things

Will the agencies can force actors to behave accordingly with public acceptance of a couple in a drama  to real life? I mean can they force them without denying or accepting continue that perception of  chemistry in real life?

Did the actors have to conceal most of their relationships in order to carry this pseudo relationships.

Did our shipping business will force them  to pretend or to maintain that perception?

If yes, are we here also doing the same thing? if KGE and LMH are not at all interested in each other and because of this shipping fandom are they forced  to maintain a semblance of Relationship even though there is nothing going on in between them?

Are we hurting them with our shipping delusions.

I am actually worried as a fan not a shipper. Is there any other alternate reality which we may not know or ignoring.  I Know this is shippers thread but we are also fans of their acting. Can anyone please clarify me about how this industry works in Korea.

Is there any chance that KGE and LMH are not at all interested in each other romantically?

Is there any chance they might have other secret relationships going on which they are hiding?

How much time the agencies and PR firms will take to deny or accept the Relationship news in SK

Please help me out ladies  AND Important thing

Don't hit me for this. Is There chance that LMH might be batting for other side?

RUNS...........

• Like 5