[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Before i go to sleep since its already 2:12 am here in my country....

I just want to share my cents on that 'rumour' thing..

First of all i would be lying if i would tell that i am not bothered...

Of course i am bothered but i thought to myself that it could be another 'decoy' to ruin our ship....

Well i actually visited the ig account of the GIRL..and there is 0% of similarity to LMHs post...

And also it doesnt mean that if she is friends with his friends then they can be friends too....

But if the 'rumours' are true,then i would be slightly be mad(sorry to say this) to LMH oppa..why?bcoz he makes me believe that all those gestures,those sweet stares,smiles,etc. 

are for or bcoz of  KGE...but i cant also blame him since his an ACTOR...and my concern would KGE unnie...since she would be the target of those IOMs...

But if the 'rumours' are not true...then i would be obviously be happy...bcoz i believe that in the 14 years of the entertainment industry of LMH oppa he already know the pros and cons of posting in any social media sites especially if it involves with a woman...

Sorry for the long post....

This is a shippers paradise so lets ship till our ship has dock to its place...

Gud nyt......

Regarding the rumour again...

I search LMH and Miss korea on twitter...amd it shows same result on what was posted here...amd it seems like it all started on an ig account...and as i search that account on ig...i cant find it....it doenst exist....

So i think its really a trap....

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, vpp pv said:

Hi Ladies

I just want to rant a little bit here. Have patience  with me.

Just like me most of us are first time shippers. Some are KGE fans  and some are LMH fans right?

I really felt like living in alternate world after watching this drama and with this shopping business and now almost returned to  real world.  I wanted to have clear thoughts with this shipping business. Someone close to me gave an alternate theory and some what ugly view on Entertainment field in general.

I am from India where a bright young actor allegedly committed suicide and this issue is burning thru minds of a billion people in my nation. Along with that came ugly reality of entertainment industry. So many discussions are happening in closed groups. someone told me how agencies and PR firms manipulate perceptions which is prevalent in Hollywood and Asian industries.

I want to know who is having a fair idea about Kdramas and kpop industry and these things

Will the agencies can force actors to behave accordingly with public acceptance of a couple in a drama  to real life? I mean can they force them without denying or accepting continue that perception of  chemistry in real life?

Did the actors have to conceal most of their relationships in order to carry this pseudo relationships.

Did our shipping business will force them  to pretend or to maintain that perception?

If yes, are we here also doing the same thing? if KGE and LMH are not at all interested in each other and because of this shipping fandom are they forced  to maintain a semblance of Relationship even though there is nothing going on in between them?

Are we hurting them with our shipping delusions.

I am actually worried as a fan not a shipper. Is there any other alternate reality which we may not know or ignoring.  I Know this is shippers thread but we are also fans of their acting. Can anyone please clarify me about how this industry works in Korea.

Is there any chance that KGE and LMH are not at all interested in each other romantically?

Is there any chance they might have other secret relationships going on which they are hiding?

How much time the agencies and PR firms will take to deny or accept the Relationship news in SK

Please help me out ladies  AND Important thing

Don't hit me for this. Is There chance that LMH might be batting for other side?

RUNS...........

Hi @vpp pv I think this was a very interesting post that I wanted to reply as I have pondered what you’re saying too- disclaimer I’m Korean American who doesn’t follow K-ent that much but I do have a lot of family who still live in Korea who love to discuss these things.  So SK is a very image, conscious society, esp for celebrities in the public eye it’s very important for them to portray an impeccable image - there’s a reason kpop stars are called “idols.”  I do believe that to some extent (not always) celebrities are encouraged to appear they might be in a relationship if they star in a drama together bc good chemistry and speculation they might be dating would and should boost ratings and buzz.  However I believe it’s a balance - it’s ok to create some speculation but to purposely mislead is another thing imo bc it would anger fans who are often heavily invested into an actor/actress.  I know the agencies have a lot of clout over their talent but in LMH case he’s a very big star and being managed by his own agency so I don’t believe he can be forced.  Another thing is while LMH may be able to weather any “dating” scandal fairly unscathed I don’t think KGE will - sadly women will always be crucified more and SK still has a lot of deep seated underlying patriarchy running through their society, so my point is *if* LMH is stringing along fans/shippers to boost his ratings or popularity he is definitely throwing KGE under the bus and I hope he’s not that kind of person or celebrity.  And he must know it will make him look horrible if he’s doing those things.  So in conclusion I know agencies can force celebrities to act in certain ways and portray specific images but the bigger stars will definitely have more control and LMH is in a unique situation with a lot of autonomy bc of his status and having his own mgmt company basically.  Oh one more thing the drama is over now - while they may want to “pretend” a bit during he airing of the drama it’s over now and there’s no reason to anymore.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

I hope you are still here. Since the world has been so unkind lately, I will try to be kind. And by being kind means I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Did you come here to vent because it appears you're convinced that your Oppa is going to be "taken" soon by this Miss Korea 201*? If that is the case, I commiserate with you - you're an OIM so I get how you feel. I'm not an OIM but I can be empathetic enough to put myself in one's shoes. 

If you came here to flaunt that Lee Minho is actually going to announce a relationship with the above-mentioned girl and we should all feel sorry for KGE (just as what you had suggested by saying you wanted to hug Ggone rn), sorry, you came to the wrong side of the world and you barked at the wrong tree. If KGE knew that he's in a relationship with someone all along, she would not allow herself to be involved in romantic rumors and speculations. Both agencies would have denied that as soon as the drama was over. It just does not sit well with LMH, KGE, MYM, BH Ent, the fans and supporters. They all have reputations to protect and protecting one's reputation, especially in show business, is by far the most important. 

If you are a genuine shipper and truly bothered by that rumor, send someone/some people a DM to talk it out if that would be helpful. People can be affected by rumors in different ways and I say this sincerely....express your angst with someone whom you can trust. But please be genuine with your intentions. Be kind to yourself and express kindness whenever you can. It's much easier to live that way.  

Hi, thank you so much for this really appreciate it.

I am still here, and yes I have read everything  and all the replies. I never thought I would be called UIM, just because I mentioned that I am KGE fan. I am not LMH’s fan though I have watched all his dramas since BOF. And tbh it hurts me coz this is my first time as a shipper, I thought I could openly say something in here about how I felt at that moment without being judged. I have no ill intentions to wreck this ship, I was just carried away with my emotions probably sad or disappointed  that I invested so much time and feelings for this couple. Everything I wrote earlier was just my honest opinion probably I made a mistake there for being so affected about the rumours. 
I myself is also a Kdrama fan for the past 20yrs (and yes I am already an Ajumma) and have never ship any korean actors before until TKEM happened. As I said earlier, I am a silent shipper from day one and how I wish I remained quiet. 

I will again apologize if I offended anybody, it was not my intentions. 

• Like 14
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Gutaenggg said:

Hi, thank you so much for this really appreciate it.

I am still here, and yes I have read everything  and all the replies. I never thought I would be called UIM, just because I mentioned that I am KGE fan. I am not LMH’s fan though I have watched all his dramas since BOF. And tbh it hurts me coz this is my first time as a shipper, I thought I could openly say something in here about how I felt at that moment without being judged. I have no ill intentions to wreck this ship, I was just carried away with my emotions probably sad or disappointed  that I invested so much time and feelings for this couple. Everything I wrote earlier was just my honest opinion probably I made a mistake there for being so affected about the rumours. 
I myself is also a Kdrama fan for the past 20yrs (and yes I am already an Ajumma) and have never ship any korean actors before until TKEM happened. As I said earlier, I am a silent shipper from day one and how I wish I remained quiet. 

I will again apologize if I offended anybody, it was not my intentions. 

Please don’t be frightened away from here.  We encourage everyone (especially KGE fans, since male stars usually see more online stans) to live and have fun here :) 

Our unwritten rules is to just let the random BS roll off our shoulders, since at the end of the day, we started this drama and ship because of something we really enjoyed, and it it causes you undue stress and unhappiness, then it’s time to step away.  But before you step away, this group will certainly do everything to help keep you from losing what you love :) We pride ourselves on using logic and rationality where we can, and then descending into delulu over things like leg hair and chicken.

It is what it is - LMH/KGE could be married next year, or they could remain professional partners, or they could be good friends.  All we need to do is go along for the ride and enjoy what we receive.  No need to go searching for heartbreak.

Besides, heartbreak is coming soon when it gets cold and LMH starts wearing pants again :( 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

17 hours ago, Gutaenggg said:

Désolé mais je dois larguer cette bombe ici. Je suis un expéditeur silencieux depuis TKEM, le simple fait de lire tout votre message ici me rend heureux et je suis également actif sur le monde Insta et Twitter récemment juste à cause de ce couple. Il y a des rumeurs en ce moment au sujet de LMH sortant avec Miss Corée 201 *! Elle est amie avec son cercle d'amis et d'amis avec CDB et sa petite amie. Au début, je n'y croyais pas mais par curiosité, je l'ai traquée insta! Et alto, a découvert qu'elle avait posté des photos du même message avec LMH et aux mêmes endroits aussi et aussi avec CDB gf. Sur sa photo, elle était avec CDB gf, et j'ai remarqué qu'elle portait déjà une grande bague de fiançailles! Après ce que j'ai découvert en creusant, mon cœur se serra. Tout a du sens maintenant, pas étonnant que CDB soit toujours dans l'image. Je suppose que LMH est un grand acteur sur et hors cam! Mais pourquoi je me suis senti induit en erreur? Je suis dans le déni mais mon esprit me dit que tout cela est vrai. Et les gros titres à propos de lui étant un «look BF», cela signifie qu'ils savaient quelque chose et qu'il va annoncer sa relation avec cette fille peut-être très bientôt. Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais je sens que je veux vraiment embrasser Ggone en ce moment.

PS Je suis tellement désolé pour la longue diatribe.

Hi!

I read you again in silent mode because I'm not comfortable with many things.

I don't understand the meaning of this message. I invite you to throw your bomb on twitter because it fits your thinking better. As adults we must have the courage to say  what we think and not upset the balance of our ship.

Let's be responsible for our actions and our sayings  and keep in mind that this shipping is our hopes following what we saw during BTS of TKEM.

We might be delusional because LMH's intention may not be real, but it had a big impact on us and that's why we're shipping them both.

Thanks to all the sailors who keep the boat in the desired direction.

• Like 10

KGE's first photo yesterday: 

• no border

• a throwback in Paris

• Same vibe of LMH's June 5, 2019 post

If KGE's sunset post is recent and them posting on the same day...

*winks and waves to fellow shippers*

I stand by what I saw in their BTS videos and lovestagram and no rumor or Jinkyu can break it LOL

I actually love Jinkyu (the stylist). He makes the interactions more fun. LMH, KGE and the shippers are engaging. 

The ship is still sailing smoothly, chingus y amigas.

Happy Sunday!

And...

Remember, ship responsibly with a heart!

• Like 13
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I hope you are still here. Since the world has been so unkind lately, I will try to be kind. And by being kind means I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Did you come here to vent because it appears you're convinced that your Oppa is going to be "taken" soon by this Miss Korea 201*? If that is the case, I commiserate with you - you're an OIM so I get how you feel. I'm not an OIM but I can be empathetic enough to put myself in one's shoes. 

If you came here to flaunt that Lee Minho is actually going to announce a relationship with the above-mentioned girl and we should all feel sorry for KGE (just as what you had suggested by saying you wanted to hug Ggone rn), sorry, you came to the wrong side of the world and you barked at the wrong tree. If KGE knew that he's in a relationship with someone all along, she would not allow herself to be involved in romantic rumors and speculations. Both agencies would have denied that as soon as the drama was over. It just does not sit well with LMH, KGE, MYM, BH Ent, the fans and supporters. They all have reputations to protect and protecting one's reputation, especially in show business, is by far the most important. 

If you are a genuine shipper and truly bothered by that rumor, send someone/some people a DM to talk it out if that would be helpful. People can be affected by rumors in different ways and I say this sincerely....express your angst with someone whom you can trust. But please be genuine with your intentions. Be kind to yourself and express kindness whenever you can. It's much easier to live that way.  

killing with kindness. loved it

• Like 9

16 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Donc en conclusion 

1. Tout le monde, restez dans votre propre voie. Vous y serez plus heureux. Ne cherchez pas activement des choses qui vous dérangeraient. 

2. Ne prenez pas les choses si au sérieux. À la fin de la journée, rien de tout cela n'est si important ou vaut la peine de perdre la raison.

3. Tout le monde a commencé à crier ici, puis les deux ont posté à nouveau, je trouve cela très suspect. Que font-ils.

4. N'IMPORTEZ PAS VRAIMENT CES PERSONNES SUR LES MÉDIAS SOCIAUX. Ils ne vous doivent rien. 

5. Si KGE et LMH révèlent un jour qu'ils sont en relation avec quelqu'un d'autre, chaque personne NORMALE sera heureuse pour son bonheur.  

Pouvons-nous s'il vous plaît revenir à notre programmation régulière maintenant? Comme moi me plaignant du fait que je me réveille encore au hasard à 6 heures du matin le samedi? 

FINALLY COMMUN SENSE N GOOD JUDGEMENT! THANK U! :thumbsup:

What is this evil spirit that comes to settle without being invited here  Whoever you are (OIM, those to whom lmh whispers his desires / passions,...) thank you for your interest but no thank you!  :rage:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, YoonaToki said:

Hi @vpp pv I think this was a very interesting post that I wanted to reply as I have pondered what you’re saying too- disclaimer I’m Korean American who doesn’t follow K-ent that much but I do have a lot of family who still live in Korea who love to discuss these things.  So SK is a very image, conscious society, esp for celebrities in the public eye it’s very important for them to portray an impeccable image - there’s a reason kpop stars are called “idols.”  I do believe that to some extent (not always) celebrities are encouraged to appear they might be in a relationship if they star in a drama together bc good chemistry and speculation they might be dating would and should boost ratings and buzz.  However I believe it’s a balance - it’s ok to create some speculation but to purposely mislead is another thing imo bc it would anger fans who are often heavily invested into an actor/actress.  I know the agencies have a lot of clout over their talent but in LMH case he’s a very big star and being managed by his own agency so I don’t believe he can be forced.  Another thing is while LMH may be able to weather any “dating” scandal fairly unscathed I don’t think KGE will - sadly women will always be crucified more and SK still has a lot of deep seated underlying patriarchy running through their society, so my point is *if* LMH is stringing along fans/shippers to boost his ratings or popularity he is definitely throwing KGE under the bus and I hope he’s not that kind of person or celebrity.  And he must know it will make him look horrible if he’s doing those things.  So in conclusion I know agencies can force celebrities to act in certain ways and portray specific images but the bigger stars will definitely have more control and LMH is in a unique situation with a lot of autonomy bc of his status and having his own mgmt company basically.  Oh one more thing the drama is over now - while they may want to “pretend” a bit during he airing of the drama it’s over now and there’s no reason to anymore.

Thank you for giving me an idea about Kdrama actors. Thanks for your effort

• Like 9

Alright first I shall say my piece: This is a public service announcement to all lurkers and new members. Remember to be respectful towards our couple and their acquaintances. Don't be irresponsible guys. ALSO for you lurkers, I know that this is a public forum and you are welcome to our crumbs and theories to talk amongst yourselves but please don't put rumors on social media. You will find that we tend to talk about our couple to our husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, private message groups. We even ask our mailman if they see something beautiful.... or maybe that was just me lol Talk and think things through first. I know that I have done this and it has helped me in this fandom. Including this time. 

Arlighty guys the day is over, lets start fresh! And pray that LMH posts another picture of his legs so I can spam you guys with it. But for now here are gifs of tight hugs and lmh turning to check on a certain someone.... and by someone I mean the nurse of course  :shaq:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Woman them shorts are GRAY!

Also I think LMH left his leg hairs untouched this time.  Probably a direct comment at us to shut up.  I will go measure now, it’s been a while.

Yes, this means he has more than 1 shorts. Didn't we speculate he only has 1 black one?

:Twerkdatbutt:

7 hours ago, Prerna said:

I missed u gal where have u been....

I am so ready for the 2022 saving up for the Christian Dior (rofl)gown also I know I know we are going to watch it on some   Media channel sitting in our couches but why not get decked up for our OTP 

wht say......

I'm still around, with RL poking at my bum and nothing to contribute here (as usual), and enjoying my Alley bubble teas since I found them crunchies at other outlets (YAY!).  I'm pretty sure CD will not have anything in my size with all these PPL consumption.

:sipsboba:

I should also mention that I've seen IOTNBO and Moon embracing the sun (KSH must have some water pipes in his body, there's no way he can stay hydrated in those crying scenes.  Those were serious waterworks).  I've enjoyed those other dramas, but they are not TKEM.  I kept having mental comparison while watching them.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I've enjoyed those other dramas, but they are not TKEM.  I kept having mental comparison while watching them.

Same reason I halt on watching kdramas. I'm on k-variety shows and western series for now. Can't seem to focus and keep on making mental comparison. Lmh and kge keeps creeping on my mind that I would suddenly think what if they do this kind of drama, what if they do this scene, what if we have tkem season 2 and many more what ifs Lol. So when the bomb was dropped yesterday I was initally mentally preparing and thought maybe It's time now, I finally have the reason to move on from tkem saga. But we found nothing. So I still can't go back to my life 4 months ago when I could just jump from one show to another and don't get excited when I get IG post notification. :crymeme:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

@AgentQuake girl our mailman and delivery men are a hot commodity during this pandemic they are here soo frequently. Mine actually happens to be a Korean lady who lives a couple streets over who I’ve known for a while. Back when TKEM started, she came to deliver and we started talking about what we were watching on TV. I told her TKEM and she told me she thought KGE and lmh were cute together soo of course my delulu mind took that as she’s a shipper hahaha 

@gutterland just accept it you won’t ever go back to normal! But don’t worry you are not alone. Hopefully our couple will put us out of our misery one day  :approves:   

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2