[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@oha123 act with respect before you expect respect. It is your individual right to read all shipper threads or whatever sorts of threads in the world. But please understand the clear definitions- this is not called a “shipper thread” for nothing. Likewise we don’t go to your OIM thread and try to convince you guys to think like us, do we.

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 5

@oha123 i think you landed in wrong thread girl.. you should go to LMH thread not in here.. this is shippers thread, we said what we want to said and think for our couple based on fact what we saw from bts, interview and don't forget your oppa posted ig.. for your info dear, mostly we are all in here is ahjumma and one ahjussi which is we will speaking from our perception and open our mind as a mature and smart shippers .. you should be respect of the rules, not drop the comment or being lurker in shippers thread if you OIM, bcoz it will torture yourself.. that's my point:)

my happy weekend start with lovestagram post from our mineun couple:wub:here the crumbs for us as shippers.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEv9oFJp4zK/?igshid=o0flbxmia59a

so.. the last they post lovestagram in the same day at August 5 and today, Sept 5 they post the same day again.. 

the conclusion is maybe we can see they lovestagram every 5th of the month:lol:

:sparklyeyes: :bashful:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 5

I hope that the supporters of LMH would stay in their own platform (if they are not interested to share positive thoughts in this ship). Kindly note that this is a shipping platform for LMH and KGE. We respect both actors and those who have been here long before some of us here understand that the rules are clear and simple- we share positive ideas or info about our beloved ship. Let us shippers enjoy our sailing, because we are happy here and we exchange ideas in a positive way. Like what others have commented, if you are not interested in this ship, leave peacefully and we will respect that. Don't lurk here just to get some info or worst stopping us from shipping. 

I believe we all have the same premise and considerations that if there is an official announcement already- regardless, then that will be our time to decide the fate of this ship. Peace to all and stay safe everyone. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Nearing 3 months after TKEM ended and we still get the OIMs pressed? Wow. Never knew we're that powerful. :glasses:

Lewk, we get it. It's so fun here that even though youre an anti of this ship, you just can't help but check us out. 

However, we would like request (and I'm saying this with all the, uhm... respect that i could muster) for you to leave this wonderful world of ours if you're just gonna spread negativity. 

We kewl? Yah? Still here? 

Annyeong! I'd say we'll miss you but we are all honest here, soooo no. 

:byebye2:

• Like 7
  • Love 7

LMH and KGE for the most part has helped me through this pandemic. They’ve accompanied me. Everyday. They made me smile, made me forget about realities of life even for awhile. 

In spite of this, I know where I stand as a fan. Let’s say I’m also trying to guard my heart too from a heartbreak (I hope to God no) if and when they won’t be together. So if and when “dating news” with others like this comes out, at first I’ll be hurt of course but I’ll respect it. 

But KGE is a gem. So true and unpretentious. She’s rare and beautiful. Unsolicited advice to LMH, don’t let her go. She’s a keeper.:wub:

I’m still a believer. Stay strong shippers.:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 13

To bomb dropper, silent shipper—if LMH’s indeed dating or already engaged to Miss Korea, we’ll be happy for him. Sad for this ship but happy for him and protective of our girl. I have no interest in Miss Korea’s identity because that’s irrelevant to my shipping business. I will not visit her acct just as I never lurk in any of KGE or LMH’s past. 

Hey, OIM girl, I have nothing to say except stay in your lane. Many accidents happen because of swerving. Lurking and spreading negativity here will only hurt you. 

Moving on...

I like the lovestagram vibes today. Memories...anyone noticed Gu Jun Pyo and Kim Tan photos? His memories, too. 

This ship is sailing. K. Thx. Bye! 

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Okay, due to the negative vibe here today, I’m gonna share something very corny to lighten the mood and also cleanse our thread. 

Remember how I said earlier that KGE’s post today had the same vibe as LMH’s 5th June 2019 post? 

Well, it turns out KGE was actually prepping for a W Korea photoshoot in Paris.

Now, here’s where it gets interesting, LMH’s next post after the June 5th is coincidentally him vacationing in Paris:lol::lol: :P
I know I know.. Y’all can blame this on hunger. I get delusional when I’m hungry:crybaby:

Okay, that’s enough clownery for today. Stay safe & positive lovely people and enjoy your weekend. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 5

To 2nd July 2020 we trust

To BTS we trust

To Presscon we trust

To lovestagram we trust

To night trolls we trust

To throwback we trust

To F4 helping lmh we trust

To agencies silences we trust

With many more receipts we got from here, ig and tweeter, dont come here with cheap miss korea thing. Yes I did some scrolling to ur ig bomb and NOTHING in it that can relate to him being together with her. Engage to HIM? How in the world that happen hahahaha. If you really Kge supporter, i bet u are UIM, dont drag someone who innocence into this thread. Yes, she may be follower with any F4, and they follow back, she Miss Korea btw, i want to friend with handsome man too. Duuuhhhh

OIM, u said ur so call oppa is smart right? He did what he did for people like u right?

So, UR OPPA did all in the list for YOU? Are u kidding me right know? Seriously? Are you really a fans? or delusional trolls? U know, if 2nd July didnt happen, U OIM can come here and write dfjdkbhb and we will wonder whether is right or not they are dating. But NOOOO, ur OPPA blast it non stop since then. He can stop anytime he want, no one stopping him, im not in control, u not in control, even his sister cannot control what he want to do. Everyone tagging him, tagging kge, tagging mym in instagram, tweeter and maybe they are lurkers here from the office too, but still he posted and posted without any denial or confirmation. U making him look stupid and mean evil gentleman if u said he did this for fans? Duuuuhhhhh

The only thing i could see from now on is only confirmation to their dating or marriage news, why? because he done so much for many shipper to believe they are an item and if it say otherwise, this table unfortunately will flip badly on his side. Nobody want that to happen including u OIM and UIM. So, please support on what he/she does and stop trolling us shipper and bring negativity to this thread. Adios im flying back to other universe.

:offtospace:

• Love 6
  • Awesome 8

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

I'll just leave these here for you to decide for yourself :

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Yeah sweet heart these hugs are what made  me shipper too that to first time in my life. 

I am exploring all options here including that angle.  By the way, do you have any idea about SK entertainment industry inner workings. I am really really interested  to know

46 minutes ago, masunni said:

To BTS we trust

To Presscon we trust

To lovestagram we trust

To night trolls we trust

To throwback we trust

With many more receipts we got from here, ig and tweeter, dont come here with cheap miss korea thing. Yes I did some scrolling to ur ig bomb and NOTHING in it that can relate to him being together with her. Engage to HIM? How in the world that happen hahahaha. If you really Kge supporter, i bet u are UIM, dont drag someone who innocence into this thread. Yes, she may be follower with any F4, and they follow back, she Miss Korea btw, i want to friend with handsome man too. Duuuhhhh

OIM, u said ur so call oppa is smart right? He did what he did for people like u right?

So, UR OPPA did all in the list for YOU? Are u kidding me right know? Seriously? Are you really a fans? or delusional trolls? U know, if 2nd July didnt happen, U OIM can come here and write dfjdkbhb and we will wonder whether is right or not they are dating. But NOOOO, ur OPPA blast it non stop since then. He can stop anytime he want, no one stopping him, im not in control, u not in control, even his sister cannot control what he want to do. Everyone tagging him, tagging kge, tagging mym in instagram, tweeter and maybe they are lurkers here from the office too, but still he posted and posted without any denial or confirmation. U making him look stupid and mean evil gentleman if u said he did this for fans? Duuuuhhhhh

The only thing i could see from now on is only confirmation to their dating or marriage news, why? because he done so much for many shipper to believe they are an item and if it say otherwise, this table unfortunately will flip badly on his side. Nobody want that to happen including u OIM and UIM. So, please support on what he/she does and stop trolling us shipper and bring negativity to this thread. Adios im flying back to other universe.

Bravo. Proud of you

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, lusciousgy said:

I seriously need a major recap...who is CDB? What happened with CDB? Lol! Yellpppppp me

@lusciousgy CDB is the short name for the stylist friend of LMH. He is the guy that has been posting pics on his IG with the same background as LMH's posts.

By the way, what is UIM?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

GoEun just posted again. :) 

LMH posted at around 1700 Korean time, which means most probably he was working in the afternoon. Normally people update photos after working, right? It’s not common to upload in the middle of the work. 

Now we got sunset photo of our queen. Could it be a meet up date for them after work? Lol. My delulu mind went wild. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, masunni said:

To BTS we trust

To Presscon we trust

To lovestagram we trust

To night trolls we trust

To throwback we trust

BRAVOOOOO:glee:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

@lusciousgy CBD is the short name for the stylist friend of LMH. He is the guy that has been posting pics on his IG with the same background as LMH's posts.

By the way, what is UIM?

That must be Unnie is Mine club. 

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

GoEun just posted again. :) 

LMH posted at around 1700 Korean time, which means most probably he was working in the afternoon. Normally people update photos after working, right? It’s not common to upload in the middle of the work. 

Now we got sunset photo of our queen. Could it be a meet up date for them after work? Lol. My delulu mind went wild. :) 

I like how your delulu goes wild. I feel the same...after work rendevouz is real. It’s almost 9:30PM KST when she posted the 2nd one. That burst of color is everything. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Lol it's been long time since we had these visitors.

For me I think if lmh/kge are really bothered with fans making theories and linking posts, they can always issue denial to stop those or to at least minimize the noise. When smart lee min ho oppa posted dancing universe, his post was flooded with kge bday greetings and if smart lee min ho oppa was bothered by that, I think the smartest move is to not post series of photos just before the day ends and to make sure to not include a bordered pic! But he did those and it fed the shippers. So I take that as a hint that he's not bothered at all. With this level of possessiveness, one can think lmh is some kind of kpop idol in his teens or 20's. He's on his way to 40s, it cannot be always about fans.

For the bomb dropper, I think if you REALLY are a lurker you'll know how people here will react with your post. The lack of evidence is very apparent in contrast to how you conclude your statement. With you feeling misled and wanting to hug kge, I thought we will really get a solid evidence wrecking this ship. 

Before tkem ended, I really thought by this time we will get a confirmation or denial. That's how it usually happens with other ships. So I think this will really be a long ride specially if we are en route to the altar. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2