[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

I think more than 80% of the behaviour listed here is what LMH did during TKEM bts.. isn't it?? I'm not in delululand right?? We clearly can see it in all the bts right??? :shaq:

I think not only you @KepohAhjumma but all of us here not in delululand if we as MinEun shippers hold tightly and nailed it based on those bold top listed lists of LMH obvious moves during BTS:wub:. If Maximus cannot speak as witness, nah! even a human machine can detect LMH heart and pulse rate or every part of his body system were raising up everytime he is near to KGE. :getmygrooveon:

• Love 5
  • Wiggle 5

I really commend KGE for being able to keep her composure after LMH nearly stabs her with his eyes. If I was in her position I probably would've passed out there and then, just being in the same timezone as him makes me crazy. I'm really missing his presence on IG, at this point I am willing to take any crumb that I find, even if it means I might get more delulu. 

We are nearing 1000 pages and 20,000 replies, just one post from LMH can speed up the process of us reaching those milestones. PLS PLS PLS, I hope he sees this 

• LOL 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 10

18 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

Hello!!! i am from Washington State, too. The closest BBQ restaurant around me is in Federal Way!

They pretended not to know each other after the call for “cut”.

Great! So there are 4 Washingtonians here. I seldom travel to Federal Way though.  Welcome.

• Like 7

Mindbridge Queen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRZ_kipfvd/?igshid=1bczupqlorbde

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRJDypJujc/?igshid=1vqiyxpjbk6fm

Period drama LMHxKGE cuties

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSrwqxJLqB/?igshid=1f6381jmnznje

And I know it’s been discussed over and over how LMH Omma and Noona looks like Ggone, just want to share again because the first time I saw the side by side photos of Ggone and Min ho’s sister (I didn’t know she is ‘The Sister’) that I thought it was Her sis. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQinAmpwNb/?igshid=oxeuclsqmct7

Are we still not allowed to embed IG posts here? 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 3

Chingusssssss!!! It's time to us our social media voices to get Globe's attention and make MinEun their new brand ambassador. Globe is one of the major providers of telecom services in the Philippines. Though I no longer live there and would not be able to support their market, I think this would be a great opportunity for our couple to work on the same project(s). Kindly use the hashtag, #MinEunforGLOBE, so we can make things happen. I also think this would be a great opportunity for Globe to make this move because Smart, one of their competitors with telecom services, made Hyun Bin their new brand ambassador. ALSO, if they do partner with Globe, I am 100% sure that they will put up gigantic billboard(s) of our MinEun couple. So pls, let us all work together for this.

Ahhhh.,... I love this!!! 

Translation:

Before MinEun:

Globe: The world is within you reach

With MinEun:

Globe: You can even reach the other world (parallel universe) 

This would be a great concept for a couple that is out of this world!!!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 8
  • Wiggle 4

16 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Not as bad as CLOY - I was genuinely excited to maybe visit the village since it actually looked like it could be real...but no.  The whole thing was built just for filming.  

So I guess when we do our mass trip to SK, we can visit the remaining hot spots.  The Han River to fish LMH’s phone out of, the chicken store, The statue where we can block traffic, and final destination will be the bamboo forest where we’ll bring a $10 white recorder with us and try to open a doorway.

I will be the first one to dive in and test the water for the others before they can jump in the river and start the research. The item would be worthy of finding

• LOL 9

3 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

Mindbridge Queen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRZ_kipfvd/?igshid=1bczupqlorbde

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRJDypJujc/?igshid=1vqiyxpjbk6fm

Period drama LMHxKGE cuties

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSrwqxJLqB/?igshid=1f6381jmnznje

And I know it’s been discussed over and over how LMH Omma and Noona looks like Ggone, just want to share again because the first time I saw the side by side photos of Ggone and Min ho’s sister (I didn’t know she is ‘The Sister’) that I thought it was Her sis. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQinAmpwNb/?igshid=oxeuclsqmct7

Are we still not allowed to embed IG posts here? 

Good catch. 

Yes we can't embed instagram. That rule is shxxity for all parties especially for instagram 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Apparently, The Alley opened in our City's Chinatown in the fall of 2019 (LOL...I didn't know it was walking distance from my office!!!). I ordered the The Alley special called Deerioca Fever (in soy milk) - see below. It was just okay. My friend ordered  the Jasmine Green Milk Tea; I liked this better. They also don't have the milk tea with cereals that Tae Eul had. And they don't sell the key chain and many of the stuff sold online in that store.  

I live in the beautiful Western Canadian Prairies, btw.

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrinLaunch

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrinLaunch

I just found out recently that the Alley is also open in my city Paris but never seen the cafe shop myself as paris is huge city but I will locate where in paris and pay a visit.

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Good catch. 

Yes we can't embed instagram. That rule is shxxity for all parties especially for instagram 

I was thinking the same but also for soompi especially for shippers and airing dramas 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, HR. said:

I really commend KGE for being able to keep her composure after LMH nearly stabs her with his eyes. If I was in her position I probably would've passed out there and then, just being in the same timezone as him makes me crazy. I'm really missing his presence on IG, at this point I am willing to take any crumb that I find, even if it means I might get more delulu. 

I thought at some point in that presscon she got the flutter and you could see that was cute but they kept her composure 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I thought at some point in that presscon she got the flutter and you could see that was cute but they kept her composure 

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

Exactly how you'd feel in front of your crush, haha! A tad bit nervous. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

I remember her stepping ever so slightly away from him to give space. Hahaha! And then making the cutest fan girl face when she had to put her arm next to his arm. I heard the emcee asked them to go closer as they initially looked rather stiff. 

Exactly how you'd feel in front of your crush, haha! A tad bit nervous. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

Exactly I also noticed at one point she took a longer look at him and sort of forgot about the surroundings. It was in the beginning when they were standing. I knew at that point there was flutter and nervousness but she kept her composure really well after that despite both being giddy after that 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1