[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Im back shipmates!

Gone for over 2 days and im 29 pages behind! :wut:

Btw, i translated Dancing Universe by myself coz i wanna feel the lyrics.. then i had to ask husband some parts, he then asked me: DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?? ahahaha i was laughind hard but i rest my case with LMH & KGE :heart4:

Now back to reading the 29 pages :smashes:

On 7/8/2020 at 3:59 AM, Miadee said:

@Ima Imo

여기 망상 종자들 집합소네 양측 소속사에 이 글 보냈고 루머 유포로 엄벌 하라고 제보했음 글쓴이는 글 내리던지 처벌 받던지 알아서하세요

did this person just said they sent this blog content to both agency to do what? Didn't sound positive..so far i read w google translate a few pages and i found that there were mix reactions..some support some not and even attaching jjh/lmh drama gifs..n some asked the author to take down or delete content..

maybe @jy_cohh or @jasujeong can read and summarise for us later 

:blink:

Is this alrwady translated?

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I GOT THIIIIIISSSSS!!!!  

most of Rep is her complaining about Calvin and Ye, but the love songs do all seem to be about Joe.  Now I will say, Joe is about as interesting to me as a piece of dry toast with a small smear of jam on it, while LMH is an entire jar of gooey Nutella.  Although Lee Gon claims the bread is just as good without jam, shut up LG you walking billboard. 

Call It What You Want
Gorgeous
Endgame

King of My Heart 

Delicate

Don’t Blame Me

Dress

Dancing With Our Hands Tied 

Most of these she claimed to be about Joe, but I am turning the delulu part of my brain on

King of My Heart - FORESHADOWING?

Don’t Blame Me - lyrics are don’t blame me love made me crazy if it doesn’t you ain’t doing it right - actually this describes us shippers more

Endgame - My LMH/MCU OTP???  LMH play Amadaeus Cho???

Dress - only bought these shorts so you can take it off ok maybe LMH wrote this one

In summation, I have come to the conclusion that I’ve got nothing for y’all. 

Hahaha, i laugh out loud reading this!

Joe deserves more credit, doesn't he? he's quite good looking to be a dry toast! lol. Even tho of course i prefer a jar of nutella any day :lol:

I like your songs list, lol. I think i'll go for King of My Heart and Dress (this one because of short shorts factor :phew:). But i guess Gorgeous will do too, since you know, LMH's face fits the song title to a T (even tho they said Taylor dedicated it for Joe)

:shaq:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Ikr :lol: now everytime i visit this thread it feels like i enter a secret dark cave, lol.

Anyway i found this from one of minoz's ig. I think perhaps this is LMH's exclusive photo for minoz? but i'm not sure about the timeline. The google-translation mentioned that the photo is from today. I remember that i also saw announcement from MYM for members of minoz today, possibly regarding the pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCdvEqJDMN2/?igshid=1431gha0dy9s9

Disclaimer:::::::::: PURE FUN PLEASE

see I told you gals chinese fan have given him gold also now just wait for those Diana diamond undies ....:

it’s coming on the way coz of COVID stuck in shipment.....

-*******run gal they are going to throw you out of the ship.....

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, jasujeong said:
On 7/7/2020 at 11:59 PM, Miadee said:

@Ima Imo

여기 망상 종자들 집합소네 양측 소속사에 이 글 보냈고 루머 유포로 엄벌 하라고 제보했음 글쓴이는 글 내리던지 처벌 받던지 알아서하세요

did this person just said they sent this blog content to both agency to do what? Didn't sound positive..so far i read w google translate a few pages and i found that there were mix reactions..some support some not and even attaching jjh/lmh drama gifs..n some asked the author to take down or delete content..

maybe @jy_cohh or @jasujeong can read and summarise for us later 

Is this alrwady translated?

Yes thanks to @jy_cohh translated it.

But this one not yet..

근데 니네 외국팬들이 여돌남돌 엮어대면 난리 치잖아. 고작 메이킹이랑 인스타가지고 끼워맞추네ㅜㅜ 배우들한텐 왜이래??

this sounds like talking abt International fans!!

Not quite getting the translation fr google.

18 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

Btw, i translated Dancing Universe by myself coz i wanna feel the lyrics.. then i had to ask husband some parts, he then asked me: DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??

:lol: you two are so cute

did your husband found out what lmh did? What does he think? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

Minho must really like this video.. It's using the song of his past "fling".. 

mom, could you please remove the picture or twitter link in your previous quoted post? thank youuu. here take some roses from mym through kantique all sent to your doorstep :foryou:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

16 minutes ago, Miadee said:

But this one not yet..

But international fans are making/weaving pieces of information from Instagram about their female and male artists and creating "rumors/false information" 

why do that to the actors? 

Where is this from? 

Tried my best to translate. Chinggu @jy_cohh if some info is wrong, pls correct

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

55 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I GOT THIIIIIISSSSS!!!!  

most of Rep is her complaining about Calvin and Ye, but the love songs do all seem to be about Joe.  Now I will say, Joe is about as interesting to me as a piece of dry toast with a small smear of jam on it, while LMH is an entire jar of gooey Nutella.  Although Lee Gon claims the bread is just as good without jam, shut up LG you walking billboard. 

Call It What You Want
Gorgeous
Endgame

King of My Heart 

Delicate

Don’t Blame Me

Dress

Dancing With Our Hands Tied 

Most of these she claimed to be about Joe, but I am turning the delulu part of my brain on

King of My Heart - FORESHADOWING?

Don’t Blame Me - lyrics are don’t blame me love made me crazy if it doesn’t you ain’t doing it right - actually this describes us shippers more

Endgame - My LMH/MCU OTP???  LMH play Amadaeus Cho???

Dress - only bought these shorts so you can take it off ok maybe LMH wrote this one

In summation, I have come to the conclusion that I’ve got nothing for y’all. 

You should remain in the gang of measuring instead of trying to figure things out like this

Hahahahah

Your conclusion is inconclusive

• LOL 14

8 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

But international fans are making/weaving pieces of information from Instagram about their female and male artists and creating "rumors/false information" 

why do that to the actors? 

Where is this from? 

Tried my best to translate. Chinggu @jy_cohh if some info is wrong, pls correct

Here..you will see this when you back read

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/352778461

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Miadee said:

But this one not yet..

:lol: you two are so cute

did your husband found out what lmh did? What does he think? 

I didnt inform him but he knows i love LMH :heart:

Thats why i was absent 2 days straight here coz he noticed i was always smiling while reading my phone from 12 MIDNIGHT onwards for 2 midnights straight (since i joined). :evillaugh:

On 7/7/2020 at 2:48 PM, Miadee said:

yep calling resident translators @jy_cohh @jasujeong

SOS!!!! We are about to head into gutterland!!! Do somethingggg :Please:

Still backreading and yet to watch the bts vids :sweating:

Now im curious with the DONT BE SCARED part

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

On 7/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, makshimus' mane said:

i'm not good at speaking nor listening to korean but yes the subs were correct, he said it pretty briefly hence the twist. people believed he muttered 걱정마 (geogjeongma = don't worry) or something along the line, but after a thousand times hearing it's leaning more onto 조금 (jogeum = a little). 

Tried to watch that part only but why do I keep hearing these:

고칠에 gochile... to fix (maybe referring to fix their act... this is my innocent mind)

........ and .......

거칠에 geochile.. roughly (while this is my naughty mind ahahaha)

:loolz:

LMH please speak each syllable louder next time!!!!

• LOL 15

10 hours ago, NoonaCaana said:

Imo

just post photos that contain clues about their relationship.  

it seems like it's more fun to discuss in this forum

Agree ... Photos/Pict. Talks more.  

Let me analyze "Calmness" clue from his prev. Interview.

When one is able to bring peace or calmness to your life, it doesn't really mean calmness for it definition to me. Calm is a state of being peacefully with your true character and being yourself in front of some one. There is no shame even when you make a mistakes, for you knowing that he or she  freed  you unconditionally as the real you are is a calmness about. 

Mischievous Minhossi is about Vice Versa w/ Ggonessi n Aaaa duo Cancerian . Love.

:Ohboy3:

4 hours ago, Luna0702 said:

No, my life isn't much affected but it's just that feeling... You know... Shocked and sad. That's it, that's what I feel because I checked their ig post.

Welcome Cinggu,

but I think we all agreed in some point before, that  we don't want to bring up "X factor" here. We are about shipping our couple n noticed if their past is nothing to do with our ship/forum at d moment. Today and forward.

Some tips may help you. To not just jumped or lurk in sudden to all forum,  please read the rules from each forum moderators, n back ward reading at least half pages back to give u an up to date info. and idea to write in. 

I think I checked that Pict. Too,. It's quite similar from the angles that she stand. But if you notice that red handle sofa more specific. It was a different sofa. From his pic. That handle is flat till the edge . But I found it  slumped from her site,

Hope u satisfied w/ my answer and please let off the X topic here. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4

reg suzy bae: its normal for exes to try it out for one more time, but again reps have denied.  just in case they are, (cos we will never really know for sure) if they like each other again no worries it means they're happy with each other, suzy seems like a nice girl. :) sometimes confidence is needed, that's why this is shipping :) not up to us, the actors can freely choose who they want to be with ...as fans, we should go with whoever makes them happy :) we welcome the news either way :) im both lmh and kge fan, lmh first from bof as a fan of manga Hana Yori dango  during my teens then kge from citt..shout all to all manga fans and anime fans in general =) so for me whoever makes them happy really :) 

(oops sorry while I made this post, tdeas  posted above at the same time.)

Edited by Joojix
sorry while I was typing this, tdeas change posted above at the same time.
  • Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I'm gonna call it a night! Spent a little over 30 mins to back read 6 pages with squinting eyes :bawling:

Eyeballs felt like they grew and will pop out of my sockets :surprisedwut: Soompi jebalyoooo do something about this background.

Tomorrow, I shall return to back read page 884:headbang:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

49 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Oh man, we need more crumbs or loaves... I legit dreamt about LMH and KGE last night.

I was standing in the Alley or a studio with some other woman and told her that LMH and KGE were dating. She’s like, “No they aren’t. If they were, they would have announced it already.”

Then LMH and KGE walked up beside us separately - standing apart. Me and the other woman were in disbelief but kept out cool... We were all silent but LMH and KGE were staring at us (not in a mean way, basically with no emotion really) so I was thinking, “Oh crap, they heard us talking about them.” Someone came around passing out popsicle like treats to each of us... All 4 of us took one and ate our popsicles in silence glancing at each other...

Then we all finished and were left with the wooden sticks (the fat wide curvy kind). We each looked and there were messages on them - Kind of like a popsicle fortune?

LMH and KGE then looked at each other, LMH passed his stick to the other woman, KGE passed hers to mine. I looked down and hers said, “Don’t be scared.”

LMH and KGE then looked at each other, smiled like they did during the ending of TKEM, held each other’s hands, smiled at us and walked away...

I know, super random but so vivid.

Maybe I’m clairvoyant Hahahaha 

Why is this so funny. The "don't be scared sticks" got me rofl, sis  :Megalol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

52 minutes ago, TDeas said:

but I think we all agreed in some point before, that  we don't want to bring up "X factor" here. We are about shipping our couple n noticed if their past is nothing to do with our ship/forum at d moment. Today and forward.

I personally find it OK to bring up certain people if we feel that it is relevant to the current situation. If we find that either KGE or LMH are dating other people, we should talk it in this forum. I don't think this thread is about LGxJTE anymore and much more about LMHxKGE now. If people had information about their current situation, as long as it's realistic/factual, I would want you to say it here. 

However, if they are brought up as a point of comparison to bring overtly negative vibes (i.e. - putting others down and dragging them) I think that's when it's crossed the line. A while back, SB was being mentioned as a point of comparison vs. KGE. That was pointless because they are very different people and it did nothing for our ship. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Phew ... I managed to dodge the sudden 'turmoil' we've just had in here! Glad we have some quick minded ladies & gentleman to bring back things in order! Thank you. So, sounds like this ship is back to our happy and positive mood - although lack of crumbs hahaha. I bet uri MinEun/MinGo are having good time together privately - enjoying each others company. If not having time together, they are on the phone for hours hahaha (okay please don't take what I have just said seriously, it is just me thinking back how I was with my then bf now husband when we were dating!)

Disclaimer: Whatever I say from this point onwards or have said in my past posts, are all my own point of views. (But, I usually based my views with the 'data'/info that's provided here and also provided by our Captain! ).

Cr.the above Twitter owner.

Provided the above translation is correct or correct within the context. The way LMH describes the character Lee Gon as himself ie. Lee Gon =  Lee Min Ho. This led me to believe even more so that TKEM is the making of LMH & KGE's love story. Surely, when he said Lee Gon = LMH, he didn't mean the character of the King or a mathematician but more so to the Lee Gon that fell in love with JTE, the Lee Gon that fell deeply in love with JTE. This is why we can see all the kisses, hugs and holding hands that look so natural so real. Not to mention the dilated pupils and the pale lips! hahaha.

So, Lee Gon = LMH, to me, is this -->

Lee Gon fell in love with JTE = LMH fell in love with KGE !! 

PS: I think all of us here so far, have been very respectful with our jokes. I do love coming here and have lots of good laughs. As the saying, 'Laughter is the best medicine'!. So yeah keep the jokes coming!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13

8 hours ago, Luna0702 said:

But lately, these past few days, I feel down because I read comments somewhere on ig claiming that lmh & x-factor is still in a relationship and dating privately. Of course I checked it, I google it and I checked it in their forums too. I found article that both of their agency deny they're back together. Even mym said that it affects lmh mental & psychology. So I take it at face value. He and his ex is done, it's over. But what shaken me today is, I read a comment on ig that said lmg & his ex is actually together till now and the commenter refer to lmh ig post (28 june 2019) and ex-factor ig post (3 august 2019) both of them looks like at the same place (both of them took a mirror selfie) and I checked it and I think it's the same place indeed *cry*. It shatter my heart seriously.. Can someone look into it? 
And I wanna ask if there's any lmh recent interview in which stating that he's still single? If there is, please give me the link so I can checked it and maybe put my head & my heart to rest bcs I'll take his answer at face value too *sobbing in the corner*

First of all welcome to this thread. I did read some sources where LMH and his ex did meet up almost after his MS ended. It was more of  friendly meet up to end all things. I think they were just patching up loose ends that happened before the MS since they broke up around that time. It's been said they decided to remain friends since they have close group of friends together. I'm sure he's single though based on the interview that happened in 2019 October. I believe after LMH returned back to public eye, they had both re-evaluate their life and their relationship. From the interview, LMH seemed to be ready for a much more serious and stable relationship based on his age and his ex is still quite young and on the peak of her career. They're both in different stages of life and while I'm sure they had loved each other to have dated for 3 years, they're both not in the right time of each other's life to continue the pursuit. I think that's what makes KGE and LMH's relationship different. I think they're both at the right place and right time.

:hooray2:

Very late to this but congratulations RCL on page 900!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 15
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Heera said:

Pupil size also correlates with other physiological measures of arousal, such as skin conductance (Bradley et al., 2008). In terms of pupil size, the effects of arousal and mental effort appear to be similar: both activate the mind, and both cause the pupils to dilate. 

*if you wanna read more about the physiology of pupil dilatation, here is the journal: 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6634360/

My Conclusion:

My POV. Purely my POV based on the journal that I read.

LMH’s pupil dilates b/c of the physiology reflex (sympathetic pathway from dopamine and oxytocin hormones that produced when we were happy or in love). Most likely , it was happened through the PPR (Psychosensory Pupil Response) as already being explained above.

”the general finding is clear: whatever activates the mind causes the pupil to dilate.”

Damn, didn’t know that one day I would read a physiology journal for shipping purpose & quite enjoyed it! LOL :hackingspree:

• LOL 18

11 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

r, the celebrities' world is really small.. they all knew each other and use the same stylist, the same bodyguard, the same saloon, etc.. thats why we cannot take really seriously all the matching outfits, same place, etc.. Heck, KGE and the xfactor share the same stylist..

Yes I followed this stylist who work with Suzy & Goeun on Instagram. she not only posted Goeun’s styles she designed for TKEM, but also posted Minho GoEun’s TKEM trailer & their pressCon group pictures & Netflix poster.. :popcornjackson:

A fun(?) fact is, Suzy actually followed this Stylist on Instagram & commented her posts sometimes, so she probably has seen all the TKEM trailers, pressCon pictures in her thread...:sweatingbullets:

But whatever, I guess my point is, it is a small world for SK celebrities...

==================================

4 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm sure he's single though based on the interview that happened in 2019 October. I believe after LMH returned back to public eye, they had both re-evaluate their life and their relationship. From the interview, LMH seemed to be ready for a much more serious and stable relationship based on his age and his ex is still quite young and on the peak of her career. They're both in different stages of life and while I'm sure they had loved each other to have dated for 3 years, they're both not in the right time of each other's life to continue the pursuit. I think that's what makes KGE and LMH's relationship different. I think they're both at the right place and right time.

Cannot agree more.
To make a relationship work, there need to be right people, right time, right stage of life & right mindset. 

No need to stuck in the past. Minho & Goeun are the “present” that we focus, love & support. :transforms::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 7