[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Why do I feel that the photo of her with wrinkled shirt was only taken this morning when someone visited her at dawn?

But I also feel that the photo of her with the black shirt is during her date with the King. I can see the word Love in the cake.

You know, i also had similar thought with her wrinkled t-shirt but still consider whether to post it or not hahaha :D

@Countess Alessa thank you for also speaking my thought! lol

One can assume right? why a t-shirt could wrinkle so much? perhaps there's a *cough* private session last night.. *cough*

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 18

49 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

Hi hello shippers world!

So I'm new here (but I'm always parked over at the TKEM thread) and tbh I never really believed that LMH and KGE ever had a thing for each other. I just loved them as LG and JTE.

But today's events? LMH posting this sweet little video with a sweet little BGM in the early hours of the morning of KGE's birthday???

Welcome aboard. I recognized you from the main thread. You'll have lots of fun here :rolleyes:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Actually i think he really likes the attention, and he is happy about fans reactions, because he isnt deny dating rumors , he didn't close comments section instead he reposted on Facebook and weibo for more fans reactions there, He knows what he doing , he is intentionally fueling shippers at the detriment of the possessive minoz who think every post is for them. 

Why the heck will he wake up and post a love song bgm at 4 am whilst on a hoverboard or bicycle ride at  han river for his fans, to celebrate what exactly or convey what exactly to them? the lyrics of the song have no bearing whatsoever with fan love moreso coming from someone who loves sleeping. 

He is genuinely in love and happy and his actions is bursting from his heart, i can imagine him doing so much more if not for his status restraint. So lets not stop celebrating today because its confirms more that they have more supporters  than  the minority haters, :piggydance:

I was also thinking the same. Why he had to do this today of all days. After seeing all those comments why he had to upload on FB and Weibo.  Why Mym liked even after seeing all those comments.  I am thinking   No news and no denial is super good. They can get engaged directly after some time.  Darn it  I am never engaging myself into this shipping business again. Just LMH and KGE  can get married and have their happily ever after

• Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Why do I feel that the photo of her with wrinkled shirt was only taken this morning when someone visited her at dawn?

But I also feel that the photo of her with the black shirt is during her date with the King. I can see the word Love in the cake.

The fact that all of us are being delulu now and no denial has been done from both MYM and Bhent.

My heart is exploding.

for photo with black shirt that cake its from indon fans. The word love its not love but its a ‘group’ word..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCI19p4phgi/?igshid=1qh2kx4syndl

but for me our queen caption I love you (with black love emoji) its dedicate to our king.

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, here Anne said:

All of my frustration whether Ggone being so natural or the acting was just too easy for her; and the impression of LMH acting lead me to watch every videos of interviews, swoon videos, bts, everything. And I can't stop shipping them. HELPPPPP:tears:
I've been holding myself for weeks not to talk to you all and ended up writing this long message begging to get on board:tears: I give up guysssss:tears: Obviously you can see why. The trigger is definitely this morning's video. I've been trying to be logical but I can'ttttttt anymore. That's it. Annyeong, everyone, would you like to welcome me?:tears:

giphy.gif

There, there anne.  You'll be fine.  We've all been in your place. 

The questions:

1.  Why are they laughing?  I don't get the joke.

2.  Why is he staring? And he's like staring all-the-freaking-time!

3.  Why does she look nervous? And its the shy-nervous-cant-look-at-you-cause-im-blushing kind of look

4.  What was that kiss?!  Lemme pick up my jaw from the floor first...

So on and so forth...

Yes, that is the life of a budding shipper.  When you become a full-blown one, you throw everything out  of the window and just say "I'm convinced, there is something there that's never been there before". hahahaha.

You are more than welcome on this ship!  All you gotta have is a healthy love for both LMH and KGE. :D

Did you lose your mind as well when you saw LMH's post this morning?!  I think that was the effect on all of us.

Anyway WELCOME TO THE SHIP! All hands are on deck. :tounge_wink:

• Like 8
  • LOL 13

39 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Welcome! @here Anne don't worry because i once also shared your opinion. I used to think LMH is famous mainly because of his exceptional look instead of his acting. Most of my friends have become his fans since BOF days till now. But when i saw him in TKEM i just like... wow! if LMH were a flower, then he would be in full bloom!

I also grow to respect him because i saw how he treated KGE. When haters attacked her during TKEM early days, he posted their photos. He also cared for her, as seen in ep 15-16 BTS. Not to mention that on queen's special day today, in his own subtle way he kind of confirmed what the whole world has been waiting for; that queen is indeed someone special for him. It's nothing explicit or such, but i considered it a grand gesture coming from him. He always had choice to hide it or anything but he didn't. He's proud of her and he shows it. LMH is blessed to meet a woman like KGE, but KGE is also blessed to meet a man like LMH. He went all the way for her within his capacity, i believe she will be a happy woman to be loved like that.

i feel everyone had some kinda reservations towards LMH in the beginning but he has proved everyone wrong with his act in tkem and ohhh my his kingly act was so amazing and drooling.....I am so happy that he is protecting kge in all his capacity in whtever way he can he is become a shield for her and knows how to get things in place if anything affects her.....

simple examples are jeju and other episodes.....

He has now made it clear to all of us that he is the one who will give us the news and all the crumbs so no need to harass anyone and just wait for the big day which is coming very soon......

38 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I must admit that I felt a bit embarrassed and cringe a little seeing the massive number of fans tagging him (hashtag is fine, though).  His socmed must have exploded

:omg:

I think he is loving all the attention he is getting nowadays.....more so I feel his post are getting less and less cryptic and more direct.....it’s just whoever understands should take it.....I am so loving the way he is making us sleepless and dance on our toes for the deets .....

he must be infact showing all the post to kge and they must be laughing out loud.....why do I feel he is getting a little authoritative towards kge like I am her bf and I will acknowledge the comments her fans give her so let me post on my ig.......

16 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Actually i think he really likes the attention, and he is happy about fans reactions, because he isnt deny dating rumors , he didn't close comments section instead he reposted on Facebook and weibo for more fans reactions there, He knows what he doing , he is intentionally fueling shippers at the detriment of the possessive minoz who think every post is for them. 

Why the heck will he wake up and post a love song bgm at 4 am whilst on a hoverboard or bicycle ride at  han river for his fans, to celebrate what exactly or convey what exactly to them? the lyrics of the song have no bearing whatsoever with fan love moreso coming from someone who loves sleeping. 

He is genuinely in love and happy and his actions is bursting from his heart, i can imagine him doing so much more if not for his status restraint. So lets not stop celebrating today because its confirms more that they have more supporters  than  the minority haters, :piggydance:

some amazing soompi points for you dear.....:you made the day by saying facts and only facts.....

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

Talking about KGEs ig post...why do i feel that these four pics..signifies...she celebrated with these 4 important scenes

1. Celebrate with friends

2.celebrate with love one

3. Celebrate with family 

4. celebrate with fans.....

I second this thought. Agree! And also our captain... Wow, he posted on IG first and while fans flocked to him greeting him happy wishes with KGE he didn't stop there. He even reposted in other social platforms to shout out to the entire SNS how whipped and in love he is. We're confident about this pair. Our ship is alive, sailing in full speed! 

:twerk2::heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, redrose said:

so guys, i'm sorry for bringing this back agian. but this video is so damn funny and i want you guys to laugh with me. :D

Thanks for this. I really LOL-ed! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I’m still waiting for kge to upload with all the gifts:wub:

Or she just can make a video and blow the candle same like lmh

(btw i was worried about the flower why bhent put it on the cardboard,it can affect the flowers quality) it might be moved to ggone house right?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Hi beautiful souls,

Long-time lurker here. I decided to make an account and unlurk today after resisting for a month now. Trigger? Yes, that video posted at 5AM this morning by the captain of this ship. :):heart:Woke up to start an early meeting today when I decided to check my IG-not for any messages or posts from friends but to check on KGE events-and tada! There it was, Lee Min Ho ssi posted. And as soon as I heard the background music on that early morning stroll, I knew I’m no longer delulu. Btw, I don’t understand the lyrics when I saw it but I felt how beautiful that song was and there’s no way it was a coincidence that he put that at this crucial date. If I may recall from previous posts, LMH is old enough and dating enough to know the consequences of his actions. I literally jumped out of my bed-good thing I live alone and the walls are thick enough so the neighbors from the other units won’t hear me scream.

I fell in love with Kim Go Eun the moment I watched her in CITT, and it broke my heart the things she went through during and after Goblin. She was the only K celebrity I followed on IG. (That’s my only SNS hehehe since I long deactivated my FB). I always supported her projects and love all of her films. Goblin still holds the top spot in my heart story-wise. And TKEM in a very close second. I’m picky with my shows but this is probably the kdrama with the best love story out there. Yes, I said that. I’m a fan of sci-fi, fantasy, action and all. Been watching Hollywood, Korean, Indian, Brits and all but never shipped anyone until LMHxKGE.

When they announced the drama, I knew I would watch it because of KGE and KES.

I don’t mind seeing Lee Min Ho onscreen but I was not a fan. Sorry for LMH long-time fans but I was one of those who think he’s overrated. I just watch his dramas and move on to the next available thing. So I was like ‘can he step-up to KGE’s talent?’ Don’t hate me, that was all in the past. I don’t watch on-going dramas as well because I have no patience in waiting for the next episode. But I kept seeing this BTS clips in IG and I was suddenly seeing two people (not actors) in love. I didn’t budge though, it was still a few episodes, and I know my attitude. I abandon the drama as early as the first episode if I feel it’s lackluster. But these spoilers kept staring me on the face. So I avoided IG for a week but I saw the press-con and saw a different LMH than I saw before. Mind you, it was not the ‘oppa’ part that got me on-board, it was the pictorial. I’m a graduate of psychology so I was very keen with body-language. I won’t put it here as everyone already dissected every videos of these two. So I went to The Swoon’s YT page to look for one more video before I let myself begin with the misery of the weekly episodes. I watched the Jenga game and saw how the captain can’t stop staring and mirroring KGE’s mannerisms. One more video-The key word interview-we all saw how happy he looks like. So there, I was ready to watch the first episode. By that time, the show was already on it’s 11th. Then my sister sent me the Vlive video of him when he said that he was extremely happy. Yieee, he always say he was tired and sleeping between breaks on his previous shows. My sister isn’t a fan either. She’s more on LJS, NJH side but she kept telling me to watch TKEM and marvel on the chemistry of our royal couples.

Maybe unlike others who didn’t see the chemistry for the first few episodes, I was instantly seeing the chemistry on episode 2. Not with the way they act-but on how they look at each other. And even talented actors can’t wear heart on their sleeves. Maybe it’s an advantage that I saw their presscon/promotion first and saw what others denied seeing. I saw a more matured LMH and saw that wow, he can act, he’s no longer just a pretty face. Plus watching the BTS, I already secretly shipped them IRL. Yes, secretly. I cannot come out as I may lose the respect my colleagues have for me. Still, as much as I want to join this forum early on, I still resisted until there’s a sign that I should board the ship. Last night I pray that Min Ho ssi post something today. He can post a picture of a chicken and I will take it as a declaration of his love. I’m sure he wouldn’t post anything because the world will connect it to GGone anyhow. So imagine how happy I was when the first thing I saw this morning was his posts? At 5AM?! Are you freaking kidding me?! He can’t be that careless unless he’s doing it to scream how in love he is to the world in every universe rather. You know when we’re in love, we always find a way to let the universe know how we feel. That’s the power of love and I felt like his bestfriend. I was so proud of him and so happy for him. Not everyone can be brave-as JTE said. But he decided to be brave. I just can’t with this guy. He has all my respect now. I knew GGone won’t post anything related to him today so I wasn’t surprise with her birthday posts. I always love her short hair so I was smiling while swiping her photos. But I’m so happy for her that the world is finally showering her the love that she deserves. Oh my, it makes me cry. And there’s a man who love her and will protect her at all costs. No one can convince me otherwise. I never paid attention to that sibling-vibe they were saying. Or even the cold-noodle this forum’s been busy about yesterday. So there, I cannot focus on my meetings and reports the whole day because I kept lurking on this forum so what better way to end GGone’s day but to show my love and support for my Mineun heart? I don’t even ship myself to have a new love life but I pray for these two beautiful human beings to love the fate that chose them, today and forever.

Gosh, this post is so long, please forgive me for blabbing. I must have been living alone for too long now. But I hope you give me a seat with a good view on this sailing ship.

Come sit with meeee! I'm also new here in this ship!!:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11