[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, here Anne said:

Dear everyone,
I'd like to ask you guys to welcome me on this ship. May I?:sweatingbullets:
First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm SUPER SUPER new to this kind of 'thing', honestly I actually registered just now and decided to hop on and talk to you all! I've been a silent reader (even not registering to soompi forums before) since the second half-near the end of TKEM drama. I got addicted to reading all of your analysis, rants, and everything here since the drama ended because it felt too hard to move on and I found peace in finding a lot of people feeling the same as me.:P

Once I did find myself delusional and I didn't want to even comment because simply this "shipping" thing is not my thing. Being a fan at the first place isn't my thing also, tbh. I just love movies, film production, and acting in general. I love watching and discussing about it with my people, but that's it. I never got myself into this kind of forum, so it's all new to me. Sorry guys! But I love Ggone's works. Okay, I'd start calling myself a fan of Ggone (who am I fooling by saying not a fan while the fact I registered to join this ship, right?).

I knew her since Goblin. It was remarkable for me honestly, and I thought everyone did a great job, but still my eyes stuck on ggone. I started watching her works after that: A Muse, Canola, Coin Locker Girl, and now TKEM. I think she's just excellent and every single time you watched her movies (or dramas), you can get a totally different vibe from her; and that's what I define as great acting skill. You can never see any other actress playing her character since she made herself into one. She always becomes one with the characters. But honestly, TKEM is a bit different. It felt odd at the beginning, it's like she's not into JTE really at the first place, I saw her as Ggone (idk why???); and I kept on watching and waiting for Luna in order to be able to compare two different characters of her. I was really ready to criticise her for this drama. But, yeah, I can't. At the end of the drama, I just feel too biased to talk about her acting. So I jump to conclusion, here (in TKEM) JTE is just mixed personality between Ggone and JTE, just Ggone being herself pretending to work as detective:D. On the other hand, everything is different about LMH. I watched his previous dramas and movie before, but honestly, his acting never impressed me much (sorry Minoz, here, really sorry!!!). Spending 2 months watching TKEM, I feel like his acting skill improved much. SO SO SO MUCH that I even shout "OH HE CAN ACT" while watching. His eyes speak emotions, something that I'm really surprised from him. No wonder he got huge fans all over the world, I must admit.

All of my frustration whether Ggone being so natural or the acting was just too easy for her; and the impression of LMH acting lead me to watch every videos of interviews, swoon videos, bts, everything. And I can't stop shipping them. HELPPPPP:tears:
I've been holding myself for weeks not to talk to you all and ended up writing this long message begging to get on board:tears: I give up guysssss:tears: Obviously you can see why. The trigger is definitely this morning's video. I've been trying to be logical but I can'ttttttt anymore. That's it. Annyeong, everyone, would you like to welcome me?:tears:

Anyway, if really any of her staff or anyone from BH & MYM is here to watch our moves, I'd like to say Happy Birthday Ggone. Good work everyone!:wub:

Welcome. We can understand where you are coming from. Happy Shipping.

• Like 9

There might be a reason for short hair. I have an idea. But waiting to check  anyone is in the same wave length. Will post it later.

She looks happy and super cute. There is so much happening at the back end.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 8

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

She has cut her hair.......

she is looking like a little baby girl......

She looks so happy 

Someone must have had a good time with someone special 

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

6 minutes ago, here Anne said:

Dear everyone,
I'd like to ask you guys to welcome me on this ship. May I?:sweatingbullets:
First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm SUPER SUPER new to this kind of 'thing', honestly I actually registered just now and decided to hop on and talk to you all! I've been a silent reader (even not registering to soompi forums before) since the second half-near the end of TKEM drama. I got addicted to reading all of your analysis, rants, and everything here since the drama ended because it felt too hard to move on and I found peace in finding a lot of people feeling the same as me.:P

Once I did find myself delusional and I didn't want to even comment because simply this "shipping" thing is not my thing. Being a fan at the first place isn't my thing also, tbh. I just love movies, film production, and acting in general. I love watching and discussing about it with my people, but that's it. I never got myself into this kind of forum, so it's all new to me. Sorry guys! But I love Ggone's works. Okay, I'd start calling myself a fan of Ggone (who am I fooling by saying not a fan while the fact I registered to join this ship, right?).

I knew her since Goblin. It was remarkable for me honestly, and I thought everyone did a great job, but still my eyes stuck on ggone. I started watching her works after that: A Muse, Canola, Coin Locker Girl, and now TKEM. I think she's just excellent and every single time you watched her movies (or dramas), you can get a totally different vibe from her; and that's what I define as great acting skill. You can never see any other actress playing her character since she made herself into one. She always becomes one with the characters. But honestly, TKEM is a bit different. It felt odd at the beginning, it's like she's not into JTE really at the first place, I saw her as Ggone (idk why???); and I kept on watching and waiting for Luna in order to be able to compare two different characters of her. I was really ready to criticise her for this drama. But, yeah, I can't. At the end of the drama, I just feel too biased to talk about her acting. So I jump to conclusion, here (in TKEM) JTE is just mixed personality between Ggone and JTE, just Ggone being herself pretending to work as detective:D. On the other hand, everything is different about LMH. I watched his previous dramas and movie before, but honestly, his acting never impressed me much (sorry Minoz, here, really sorry!!!). Spending 2 months watching TKEM, I feel like his acting skill improved much. SO SO SO MUCH that I even shout "OH HE CAN ACT" while watching. His eyes speak emotions, something that I'm really surprised from him. No wonder he got huge fans all over the world, I must admit.

All of my frustration whether Ggone being so natural or the acting was just too easy for her; and the impression of LMH acting lead me to watch every videos of interviews, swoon videos, bts, everything. And I can't stop shipping them. HELPPPPP:tears:
I've been holding myself for weeks not to talk to you all and ended up writing this long message begging to get on board:tears: I give up guysssss:tears: Obviously you can see why. The trigger is definitely this morning's video. I've been trying to be logical but I can'ttttttt anymore. That's it. Annyeong, everyone, would you like to welcome me?:tears:

Anyway, if really any of her staff or anyone from BH & MYM is here to watch our moves, I'd like to say Happy Birthday Ggone. Good work everyone!:wub:

Welcome aboard! Totally understand your point here. I’ve always thought LmH was kind of overrated ...he did get me on The Heir but not so much for LOTBS..then it’s just that. Hence, I was a pessimist When I first watched TKEM but...but hold and behold..I found myself aboard on this ship too. The 30s LMH is just too hard to resist and him being giddy throughout..I’m so done. While for KGE, she is one respectable talent in SK . Someone who is not afraid being bare face and real in this industry..so what not to love being onboard of this ship eh. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

That's it! I have decided to give you a lot of points because you brought me back to stan this comment! Thank you for un-lurking and for sharing your perspective.  This, this is the reason why I super love how LMH is taking a lot of steps forward to re-assure KGE. I am super convinced now how much he likes her and how willing he is to show the world even further. 

My love, respect and admiration for our captain has multiplied a thousand fold. More than my shipping heart -- it's super heartwarming to know that someone found their person. Found each other. I am genuinely happy for them. :wub:

---

Btw! Sharing with you a picture of the couple plant we sent to Ggone today! It's actually a pair of what we sent to Minhossi last June 22. :lol:

Taking this as a very warm welcome :bashful:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

24 minutes ago, heatherf said:

C’mon LMH we know you want to double tap her birthday post

need encouragement?

edited: auwww she cut her hair. New beginning?

23 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

There might be a reason for short hair. I have an idea. But waiting to check  anyone is in the same wave length. Will post it later.

She looks happy and super cute. There is so much happening at the back end.

Since i'm a simple head, i think she got a haircut for practical reason (suited her characteristic well too). She oftenly seen wearing practical clothes instead of elaborate dresses (except for business/events), i could see she would do the same for her hair.

But well, that's just a guess.

A new haircut for a new beginning is totally possible indeed, and i hope what translates as her new beginning is ....

All ladies in this thread already know what to fill in the blanks without me writing it down, lol 

:coolshades:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

5 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

One thing has crossed my mind when I saw her new hair!

TOKYO!!       

Same pinch, that is the first thing come to my mind. She indeed look like TOKYO, not  face, hair

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:

Tokyo??? What do you mean? 

+ I'm pretty sure her second IG photo was taken at one of those jjimjilbangs (saunas) in Korea. Which is hilarious. How many Korean female actors celebrate their bdays in jjimjilbangs?! BUT THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH :joy::love:

Its a character in money heist dear

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2