[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

22 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

I am proud of her for doing that, but not gonna lie, I am kinda disappointed and sad that he didn't even mention her in his speech.

Sorry, to bring this back. I understand your disappointment but he was disappointed too (although of different reasons) and he surely didn't hide his disappointment and sadness. I believe if they have won the couple award, he would have mentioned her, nevertheless, he did mentioned TKEM casts as a team (which includes his co-star of course). He has mentioned before that Ggone calms him down. I think she has been doing just that running up to the event and throughout the award night for sure :). She certainly has calmed me when she posted that IGs! 

13 hours ago, Heretorant said:

He says he has a month left until he flies to Canada but I have no idea when that video was filmed so maybe it’s less than a month lol.

I guess the face time with LSG was done just after Pachinko wrap up in SK which was probably around 17 Dec. So, he probably be going to Canada sometimes in mid January? Just guessing! 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

20210108-065335.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-totally-compatible-lovers-in-real-life-according-astrology/ (throwback news)

hello friends.holding hands makes feel more bonded to partner.love watching behind the scene so much fun with mineun dream couple.highly recommend the tkem drama.thank you sweet children for giving us one of the memorial drama ever.looking forward for another project both of them

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@Lara2020No worries at all and thank you for understanding and for your kind words. I also believe her IGS would have given him comfort and would have cheered him up. I hope we can se them soon, together in one frame happy and laughing. 

2 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

I guess the face time with LSG was done just after Pachinko wrap up in SK which was probably around 17 Dec. So, he probably be going to Canada sometimes in mid January? Just guessing! 

So his latest You Tube video is done in last December itself then? Is the Canadian border open for tourists now? I thought they are still closed 'cos of COVID.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

@Lara2020No worries at all and thank you for understanding and for your kind words. I also believe her IGS would have given him comfort and would have cheered him up. I hope we can se them soon, together in one frame happy and laughing. 

So his latest You Tube video is done in last December itself then? Is the Canadian border open for tourists now? I thought they are still closed 'cos of COVID.

Canadian border is closed to travellers for the most part but I believe there are exceptions if it’s for individuals coming here for work, study, funerals and other special circumstances so long as they are following the requirements of self quarantining for the 14 days and any other rules set by the Canadian Government.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

Some sites and Twitter posts say Vancouver. Can someone please confirm?! Lol

If he is coming to Vancouver, I’ll be going around the city looking for him screaming “Oppa!” :joy:

Yes

• Like 10

20210109-101247.jpg

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2021/01/05/kim-go-eun-to-star-in-new-webtoon-based-korean-drama-yumis-cells  /

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos-king-eternal-monarch-star-kim-go-eun-weeps-she-takes-trip-down-memory-lane-591012

hello friends.happy saturday.the king attends 35th golden disc awards today and the latest news about the queen

(click the links above).mineun dream couple let love flourish and always support both of them.dont give them any pressure friends.may god ease everything.they deserve our sincere support.they are sweet children 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

I still wonder why is he staring at kge like that?? Why are they staring at each other like that? Just why?? And this is on early eps.. And they already looked smitten :wub:

9tJwxCa.jpg

I also find the image as the perfect visual representation of this ship lol

Spoiler

CVQWQkO.jpg

While our ship is being obvious as ever, having their staring contest in the middle, we have agencies and k-media minding their own business pretending nothing is going on. We also have blind knetz who still cannot see what we see and a handful ones who are getting suspicious. And of course, we have those who must not be named crossing their arms and gritting their teeth whenever they see shipper contents. And lastly the shippers, who are in the best seat to witness all the hints, crumbs and cakes and the whole bakery :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

Am I the only one who low key wishes knetz not to create a hype now cause that will put lots of pressure on both of them.With both of them having highly anticipated project coming this year, they definitely don’t want to go public now.Like binjin were ready to announce themselves and go public,I want my couple to not confirm any news but to declare the news wholeheartedly whenever they are ready.And for sure now is not the time.I just hope it does not affect them in any way.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

When MinHo is happy, I feel happy. Bless saturday with MinHo shooting eyes with love.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And this edit photo shared by our @ChocoLatte is what we Mineun wish to happen but didnt happen. I still cry thinking about them missing the couple award and looking at MinHo sad eyes in SBS award. Should we wish this to happen in Baeksang this year? will they both get nominated? can they both become presenter at the same time? I miss them together hand in hand. :wub:

spacer.png

credit twiter @ leoapostol2

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, masunni said:

will they both get nominated

@masunni haizz not to be a wet blanket but I think this would be hard given the lukewarm reception of TKEM domestically. The cast and crew were even robbed at the (local) SBS awards. But maybe perhaps it doesn’t matter anymore! Thanks to TMEM, WE (including MinEun) all “saw something beautiful” :wub:. Every time I look at these pics (credit to owners) I’m still marveling at how much they resemble each other xx The only ship I’d sailed prior to MinEun had docked and this one will too :heart: goooooo chingus

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Blob 3

I agree with @inBinJinitrust, sbs da was our only chance but at least we got kge's ig story that night so I'll stop sulking :tears:. I think wedding next year might even have greater chance than seeing them side by side in any award show this year :D:D. But hey! universe might surprise us. We always get cake when we least expect it like july2, tkem reunion and kge's ig story of lmh.

@AquariusMYnot sure if lmh has ever posed like that but I'm also reminded of kge when I saw it. I'm also glad his happy eyes are back! 

Spoiler

5wAmOfO.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, masunni said:

When MinHo is happy, I feel happy. Bless saturday with MinHo shooting eyes with love.

Now this is how I want to see him, his happy and cheerful self.

@inBinJinitrustand @gutterlandI have to agree too. I also had trusted SBS to come through. Hopefully their future project together can get the couple awards we wanted.

I absolutely love this edit. Much love to that precious human being who made it:7555_attack:

Not at him posting the pics same day but waiting for 2 days to post his SBS pics so that he can post it on the 6th month anniversary of July2 :approves: I stan the right man.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/11/2020 at 2:50 AM, RoadBetween said:

ok here's a little observation what do you think? 

her v pose   before 2020 >>>> after 2020 May >>>>  = no change - always sideways
his v pose   before 2020 vvvv after 2020 May >>>>  = 90 degree rotation  :phew:

2020-06-09-234110.png

2020-06-09-234651.png

Bringing this back here lol!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, ChocoLatte said:

The visual is just... Ermmm breath taking.

The edit is amazing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ0sTD-p2zj/?igshid=wzqguc15ss87

This fan-edit is absolutely perfect! The person who created this deserves an award! Not only does the edit look flawless, our couple looks total class, simple sophistication and Aaaaaahhh they just look so beautiful together!! :wub: I honestly feel KGE was smitten with LMH good looks during TKEM and most of all his charming down-to-earth humbleness. And as for LMH, his love for her is always in his eyes....and we can all see it! With her, he wears his heart on his sleeve. KGE is totally my kinda girl, simple on her normal days but when she gets dolled up, she's a stunner. Pyeha....you lucky lucky man :heart2beat:

King and Queen, and all of you chingus makes this forum such a happy place. My real life has been very stressful since the UK has come to a national lockdown again. But this forum always bring lots of smiles. Thank you all :hwaiting:

I just have to bring all this memory back. I love you LMHxKGE

Cute Interview Sessions - Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun - YouTube

• Like 5
  • Love 7